lol i got 2k hp and 400 pdefb:chuckle

+cleric buff -barbb:victory
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dang........
    teh OP levels....so.....slowly...
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    dang........
    teh OP levels....so.....slowly...
    b:shocked

LOL, that's right, like a snail. I turned 80 four months ago already... maybe I should stop TT for a while and FF more :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • tima1
    tima1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    well i have a lvl 77ish cleric i tryed to stay pure mag but i had to put a lil bit in vit to stay alive. i think that there is nothing wrong with having a FAC cleric. i get called a battle cleric when we kill bosses or do TT runs with my fac mates bc i tend to attack more then heal. we do have more than 1 cleric in squad so i act as a back up when the two main healers cant keep up. i have to say that it doesnt matter how u chose to play ur class u wont miss out on alot of things. i started a FAC along time ago but in order to be more helpful to my friends i added skills that just made me a cleric or as a cleric was meant to be with buffs, heals, debuffs and attacks. so more power to u ExELFine for making it this far. sorry for the long post. Clerics FTWb:victory no matter what type of cleric u are
    edited December 2009
    Thanks, tima1, for the nice words.

Like you, I have gotten the squad goodies and maxed them but only after I had maxed all FAC skills.

Wasn't easy so far, lots of trial and errors but hey, I love the challenge.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
  • Herem - Heavens Tear
    Herem - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    <----tima1, changed my avatar to my cleric. i had my rez lvl 1 til lvl 60 lol and then i only upgraded it cause i partied with my archer bro and he died afew times. my main focus still is the debuffs and attack skills. u said earlier that u prefer sirens kiss over razzor feathers, why?
    edited December 2009
    <----tima1, changed my avatar to my cleric. i had my rez lvl 1 til lvl 60 lol and then i only upgraded it cause i partied with my archer bro and he died afew times.

Same here, I only maxxed rez a few weeks ago to keep squaddies happy... major mistake, in my opinion. I am now expected to be main healer.
    my main focus still is the debuffs and attack skills. u said earlier that u prefer sirens kiss over razzor feathers, why?

Siren's Kiss is a (metal) nuke and uses 1 spark, whereas Razor Feathers is a physical attack, more static and uses mana. But I find, now that they are maxed that Razor Feathers seems to deal more damage.

They are both AoE skill but, unlike Tempest, they don't target all the surrounding mobs, only those who are attacking you and quite often, only the one who's facing you. I'm not crazy about these 2 skills tho.

EDIT- now reading Nelae's AoE Guide and Tips, might change my mind about these skills :)
    Crafting:
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL, that's right, like a snail. I turned 80 four months ago already... maybe I should stop TT for a while and FF more :)

Mayhaps.
    b:sweat
    the magic hamster managed to reach 80 in the 4 months since you hit 80.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herem - Heavens Tear
    Herem - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Siren's Kiss is a (metal) nuke and uses 1 spark, whereas Razor Feathers is a physical attack, more static and uses mana. But I find, now that they are maxed that Razor Feathers seems to deal more damage.

They are both AoE skill but, unlike Tempest, they don't target all the surrounding mobs, only those who are attacking you and quite often, only the one who's facing you. I'm not crazy about these 2 skills tho.
    [/QUOTE]

the reason my sirens kiss isent used is bc i need to be close to the mobs to dmg them with that skill. razor feather and tempest does dmg to mobs in a radius around ur target while sirens kiss does dmg to enemies in a radius around u. Tempest FTW. b:victory
    edited December 2009
    the reason my sirens kiss isent used is bc i need to be close to the mobs to dmg them with that skill.

You're right, even maxed, siren's kiss brings you closer to targetted mob.
    razor feather and tempest does dmg to mobs in a radius around ur target while sirens kiss does dmg to enemies in a radius around u. Tempest FTW. b:victory

Lol, I love tempest too, even better now that it's maxed. But it does affect mobs in radius, not only the targetted ones.
    Crafting:
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Lol, I love tempest too, even better now that it's maxed. But it does affect mobs in radius, not only the targetted ones.

It effects mobs around the targeted one =P
    b:dirty