At long last, lev 80 as a FAC

Comments

• Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009

You talking crit or normal hit? Don't forget, we get a X-mas blessing in our lev 80 stash, that helps a great deal. As to the numbers, I'd have to post a screenie 'cause I'm not a statistics fan.

Just the highest hit (which is most likely a crit) you have ever done. That includes bm dragon and your own debuff, etc etc. Im interested, do you steal aggro much too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm a FAB = Full Attack Barbarian = All strength and dex no vit build and only get none tiger skills. You FAC's got nothing on FAB like me. I'm FABulous
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    MY point about the other post is that you should make VERY clear that youre making your own build.
    Calling it FAC will automatically pop up our memory of Mr Cayeons Guide, which had a very limited build in mind, not wanting to lvl rez or any heal to avoid being secondary healer.

I DO respect your build, and your way of playing the game. It is also true that you will be losing a lot of content, at least TW and PvP wont be very possible unless you refine like crazy.

Even if you can do good DPS, you wont find many ppl wanting a cleric DD in some rebirth order (excellent xp) or even HH. Ppl generally dont like new stuffs or old named stuffs that make them remember failed builds.
  • Newtestament - Heavens Tear
    Newtestament - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i was jus wondering, if somehow u were givin the sp and coin for free to lvl ur heals, wud you do it?? or r wud u reject it just for the sake of saying that u are a "FAC"?

ps. i think full mag build/fac can only be a threat with GREAT gear. i was like full mag(not fac cus i lvled other spells) build till 69 and i had around like 2.4k hp. and my gear was good at best imo. nothing crazy. and with great gear im talkin bout those rich ppl with like all 3-4socs,beaut/flawless/immacs/perfect shards in their like +4-5 gear lol.

im vit build now, but im not gonna lie, i miss being full mag. i miss the power lol. i can only imagine how much dmg my weild thunder or tempest wud do when i get my tt80 gear if i was full mag. (im goin with yaksa btw) but i perfer vit build for the survivability. (also helps alot with bosses in tt). But for now i still hit pretty hard at 48XX-49XX(cleric mag buffed) with 3.6k hp(unbuffed) and 2714 pdef(cleric def buff)
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Hi, thanks again for your input :)

Zorish wrote:
    MY point about the other post is that you should make VERY clear that youre making your own build.

I never fail, whenever I join a faction or a squad: no misunderstanding about it. Most of the players are willing to take a chance and, as of late, have been very pleased with the results. Provided, of course, that there are other clerics present in the squad and that we share our plans.
    Calling it FAC will automatically pop up our memory of Mr Cayeons Guide, which had a very limited build in mind, not wanting to lvl rez or any heal to avoid being secondary healer.

Agreed. When I first started to play PWI, I wanted to build a cleric but not a healer, for in other MMORPG's, I've had the healer role too often and was already fed up with other players' abuse and I decided I would be a cleric, without anyone ordering me around. That's when I found Cayeon's guide and was very grateful for it. On a side note, you will remember that he was willing to act as secondary healer, but not primary.

His insightful guide does not take into account all the novelties now implemented in the game (including genies), nor is it complete, for Cayeon left the game at lev 83... I really wonder why. But it is pretty interesting in that it works pretty good, with a few modifications. Again, I'm grateful to the player Cayeon for taking the time to write it all down for us to try.

I DO respect your build, and your way of playing the game. It is also true that you will be losing a lot of content, at least TW and PvP wont be very possible unless you refine like crazy.

I joined TW's as early as lev 60 and really enjoyed it. But I have yet to find a faction that knows about organization. So far, in the factions I've hopped into, TW's only means "kill, kill, kill" which is utterly stupid: no strategy, no planning and... no result. I won't think as a healer, but if I'm needed to buff, I'll be happy too. I'm not as stupid as to not knowing my strengths and role in a party, far from that.

For instance, if there are other clerics in a squad, I will support them but I'll be happy to partake in the DD, being careful not to out-damage them so as not to steal aggro: that's support too. I will also RB, which is another way to help the squad, esp as proven tonight in FF where we encountered a lot of mobs and bosses. RB does help.

Even if you can do good DPS, you wont find many ppl wanting a cleric DD in some rebirth order (excellent xp) or even HH. Ppl generally dont like new stuffs or old named stuffs that make them remember failed builds.

Rebirths are strict on everyone's role, I agree. Clerics NEED Blue Bubble, else it's party swipe. Therefore, I do not join rebirth parties.

I don't know whom you referring to as "people" but most of the ones I've joined in parties or factions are willing to give me a chance and end up quite pleased with the results. The only ones who have shown scorn and frustration are those who hated to see their charms ticking and would not forgive me for same. So far, I've never encountered a party swipe, even with the most unruly squads in TT's or even in FB's and it's been a lot of fun, as long as everyone adjusts to the playing style of other players. Greedies are another matter.

NewTestament wrote:
    i was jus wondering, if somehow u were givin the sp and coin for free to lvl ur heals, wud you do it?? or r wud u reject it just for the sake of saying that u are a "FAC"?

I have been offered coins to upgrade my rez, and I refused. As for sp, I don't think there's a way of transferring it. I declined the offer simply because it did not agree with my playing style :)
    ps. i think full mag build/fac can only be a threat with GREAT gear. i was like full mag(not fac cus i lvled other spells) build till 69 and i had around like 2.4k hp. and my gear was good at best imo. nothing crazy. and with great gear im talkin bout those rich ppl with like all 3-4socs,beaut/flawless/immacs/perfect shards in their like +4-5 gear lol.

That's right. Shards are our best friends :)
    im vit build now, but im not gonna lie, i miss being full mag. i miss the power lol. i can only imagine how much dmg my weild thunder or tempest wud do when i get my tt80 gear if i was full mag. (im goin with yaksa btw) but i perfer vit build for the survivability. (also helps alot with bosses in tt). But for now i still hit pretty hard at 48XX-49XX(cleric mag buffed) with 3.6k hp(unbuffed) and 2714 pdef(cleric def buff)

Hybrid clerics are awesome, and I've been very often tempted myself to restat my whole build for the sake of survivability, but I'm taking this char to the limit of common sense,hehe... and you know what? I'm not the only one. Other FACs are loners, just like me and they too are awesome.

Just to give you an idea of my actual build:

- Phys attack: 404 - 487
    - Magic attack: 5204 - 5275
    - Crit: 2%

- Phys Defense: 1393
    - Element resist. (all except metal): 7140
    - Metal Resistance: 7974

HP: 1840
    MP: 7950

I love it.

I'm sure there are better FAC's out there, or better Healers, and there are worse too, but so far, I'm pretty happy with myself and the way the whole game unfolds. What more to ask?

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Name is only given to build that do not fall into the category of pre-existing name, or it have something special that other build in in the same category do not have. That is why you see axe bm, fist bm, etc build but never earth wizard, water wizard, etc. This rule apply here to.

FAC fall into full magic category, and there is nothing it is more special than a normal full magic cleric that max all skill, but it is worst. If it is not possible to have all skill due to the lack of spirit, then FAC can have a name for itself to distinguish between those who level different skill instead, however this is not the case. Your post even stated that you don't even Revive even without spirit and money restriction. Therefore your version of FAC don't deserve a name for itself. At most it can be called a gimped full magic cleric.

Just an analogy, there are different type of doctor because human can't possibly study all aspect of health. But a physician that refuse to study about muscle despite having the ability to is not going to be called a full bone physician, she is just called an unqualified physician.

Heck, let's make a full magic cleric then never get a single skill and call him a fancy name of "Full Plume Shot Cleric".
  • Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary
    Hsuzumiya - Sanctuary Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I don't understand.
    Isn't leveling as a FAC easier than leveling any other type of cleric?

Gl surviving RB's with no HP,

Best way to get Exp Imo,

3hrs for 1.5mil + coin, mirages, and gems
    edited August 2009
    ilystah wrote: »
    Name is only given to build that do not fall into the category of pre-existing name, or it have something special that other build in in the same category do not have. That is why you see axe bm, fist bm, etc build but never earth wizard, water wizard, etc. This rule apply here to.

FAC fall into full magic category, and there is nothing it is more special than a normal full magic cleric that max all skill, but it is worst. If it is not possible to have all skill due to the lack of spirit, then FAC can have a name for itself to distinguish between those who level different skill instead, however this is not the case. Your post even stated that you don't even Revive even without spirit and money restriction. Therefore your version of FAC don't deserve a name for itself. At most it can be called a gimped full magic cleric.

Just an analogy, there are different type of doctor because human can't possibly study all aspect of health. But a physician that refuse to study about muscle despite having the ability to is not going to be called a full bone physician, she is just called an unqualified physician.

Heck, let's make a full magic cleric then never get a single skill and call him a fancy name of "Full Plume Shot Cleric".

A perfect example of The Art of Saying Nothing in 100+ words, you should write a book. b:chuckle

The message I'm getting from most of you is that a player building a different type of character is hurting YOU more than it's hurting me and I can only laugh at your ignorance.

In PVE instances, the purpose of the Fulll Attack Cleric is NOT to out-damage the other DDs but rather to support them. As I stated earlier, if I do more damage to a boss than the Archer, or the Wizard or even the Barb, the boss will turn against ME instead of attacking the tanker and I'll be dead within seconds, which will not help my team in the least.

In PVP, a Full Attack Cleric with maxed stuns, debuffs and nukes can kill within seconds.

As to the Ironheart skill, it is obvious that it needs to be maxed from the start for self-preservation between shots.
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
  • Torsay - Sanctuary
    Torsay - Sanctuary Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    .....grats :p
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    An example of midunderstanding every single point in a post with only 100 word, you should write an encyclopedia.
    I wrote a long post because I want to give justification for my conclusion, otherwise it would be only 1 sentence.
    I could clarify what I said, but I find it no longer necessary as someone else have stated it in the FAC thread (although without the argument):
    "FAC is not a build, it is a style of play"
    and you already reply to that.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    nor do I give a darn about what everyone else says

wait,.....why did u post this then?b:faint

and u ahve less hp then me 0.o......
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I'm a FAB = Full Attack Barbarian = All strength and dex no vit build and only get none tiger skills. You FAC's got nothing on FAB like me. I'm FABulous

i LOL at this ^

she has less Hp than me O.o
    2.8k HP
    ALL MAG NO VIT
    with a teeny bit of dex and strb:cute
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    O.o Jesus, My cleric is level 68 and has more hp than that. I'd think that if you were going for an attack style of play you would spec more hp but that's just my thought. My cleric is a vitality/arcane build and, well... she relies on her heals and defensive spells to even be good with any kind of attack. If your main job is to attack and you don't last very long because of your hp and your extremely low defense....

No point in having ALL that attack power if you can be one shotted so easy >_> I notice that you also wear arcane. Then again, you're not on a PvP server and don't have to worry about being one shotted I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    well as a pure wizard
    she is at the point in time where everything is easy to be pure magic
    i doubt she will have much trouble leveling (besides tedious amounts of grinding) If she makes it to lvl 90 and gets TT90 green she would definetely be a force to be reckoned with

ALL MAG NO VIT
    with a teeny bit of dex and strb:cute
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    edited August 2009
    Hope you all had a nice week-end of BH'ing and TT'ing :)

Kyna wrote:
    My cleric is level 68 and has more hp than that. I'd think that if you were going for an attack style of play you would spec more hp but that's just my thought.

No point in having ALL that attack power if you can be one shotted so easy >_> I notice that you also wear arcane. Then again, you're not on a PvP server and don't have to worry about being one shotted I guess.

The idea of a Full Attack Cleric is to NOT let anyone get near me, but to freeze and debuff them to make sure they stay out of my way... then, nuke them to death. What little HP I have, I protect with Phys Def shards, I don't really need to add more HP.

That being said, it also means that I act as secondary healer by... spam-healing when I'm needed, because I can. Why would I refuse myself and others the privilege? While the primary healer BB's, I RB or DD, as needed by the team, with good results.

While doing the 3 bosses in Swamp last night, I discovered one of my crit hits was 19K... hey hey hey, even I was surprised!

Mizuoni wrote:
    she is at the point in time where everything is easy to be pure magic
    i doubt she will have much trouble leveling (besides tedious amounts of grinding) If she makes it to lvl 90 and gets TT90 green she would definetely be a force to be reckoned with

Let's say, everything is not easy, but a bit easier than the hard road up to now. And yes, I do intend to make it to lev 90 and beyond and get TT90 right-sharded equipment and then, the fun will really begin :)
    ALL MAG NO VIT
    with a teeny bit of dex and str

More STR (50) than DEX (10).

Have a nice week all.

b:pleased
    Crafting:
  • Catriona - Lost City
    Catriona - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    And my level 68 cleric has critted for 16k before without debuffing, so your point is? Also, when even in full attack mode... stuns and debuffs aren't always enough and then what? o.o You just die in one quick shot. I honestly don't see how an "FAC" is better in any area in the end.

Buuut if that's how you want to play suit yourself....
    Float like a butterfly; hit like a truck! b:chuckle
  • woyaa
    woyaa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Roll A Mage
    I managed to hit level 104 on a X5 rates server!
    b:cute
    How you level 101's on X1 can stand it, I don't know b:shocked
    Woyaa|Level 104|Venomancer|Heaven|Heavy Fox
    SpringBud|Level 98|Wizard|Heaven|LA Mage <--Goes to DP
    Lowbie Alts:
    FrostSong|Level 90|Cleric|Heaven|Full Vit Cleric
    IcantPWN|Level 77|BladeMaster|Axe/Fists HA/LA
    X0neX|Level 89|Archer|Hell|Exotic EA (1 Mag each level)
    LaZy|Level 91|Cleric|Heaven|Full Int, retired
    T4nker|Level 8x|Barbarian|Full Con, playing on this one
  • Jer - Dreamweaver
    Jer - Dreamweaver Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im a level 66 Cleric and i have the same build as her and i critical 20,000 sometimes
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    im a level 66 Cleric and i have the same build as her and i critical 20,000 sometimes

SS please b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009

PHAIL
    my first 20k crit was at lvl 59
    around lvl 66 i started making 25k+ crits
    now im making 30k+crits
    and when i get my TT 80 im aiming for 35k+

P.S. the 20k was a lvl 1 skill b:cute
  • Tamaguchi - Harshlands
    Tamaguchi - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Um...lawls? Where are you pulling these numbers from? As lvl 80+ Cleric, I have 5.3k - 7.1k M attack. On average, with plume shot or cyclone, its a 8-12k crit, with weild thunder somwhere like 14k or so. Debuffed mob with -mdef and genie skill Extreme Poison with double spark is when I do 35k or about 40k on a wood mob. Normal 35k crits? Yeah right...plus when it comes to pvp, you don't do 20k crits. Plus unless you are a LA cleric you wont crit that much, but even if you are a LA cleric your m attack blows.
  • ChronicDose - Harshlands
    ChronicDose - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    haha Tama, its true my Magic attack does kinda suck compared to full Mag, but I have 3.1khp unbuffed(No Vit) with -12 channeling, (or 3.4k hp unbuffed and 400more pdef for my pdef build, -6 chan)

With cleric buffs and BM
    62%reduction of dmg on both Physical and All magical,
    7% crit, soon to be 8%

I dunno its all about style of play and your gear, I have the same mag attack as any who went 6 Mag - 2 Str - 2vit (Vit Mag) and I have yet to meet a cleric with 50-70 vit who has more hp then me my level anyways.

If you want to play: Kill or be killed, roll Full Mag, high defense against Magic attack(i.e. Mage, Veno...Cleric)
    If you want to play: Support, decently high resist against Physical attack (I.e. 4 1/2 out of the 6 classes: Barb, Archer, BM, Cleric, and also Veno's pet) survivability and good team based support skills, roll an LA and be ready to spend coin on Shards and Refines

My highest crit so far was ~30k, advance sparked extreme poison.

I dont think that is so bad, I often get 3k crits on players

To Tama- Camui will pay you back today/very soon, can I get that Mil :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Um...lawls? Where are you pulling these numbers from? As lvl 80+ Cleric, I have 5.3k - 7.1k M attack. On average, with plume shot or cyclone, its a 8-12k crit, with weild thunder somwhere like 14k or so. Debuffed mob with -mdef and genie skill Extreme Poison with double spark is when I do 35k or about 40k on a wood mob. Normal 35k crits? Yeah right...plus when it comes to pvp, you don't do 20k crits. Plus unless you are a LA cleric you wont crit that much, but even if you are a LA cleric your m attack blows.

wow O.o
    i crit that much on TT bosses
    i **** normal mobs
    i remember grinding on the dragonmaids and critting 19k+
    and im LA :O
    maybe its cause im a mage b:cute
    in pvp i crit heavy armor classes for 3k-7k
    haha Tama, its true my Magic attack does kinda suck compared to full Mag, but I have 3.1khp unbuffed(No Vit) with -12 channeling, (or 3.4k hp unbuffed and 400more pdef for my pdef build, -6 chan)

With cleric buffs and BM
    62%reduction of dmg on both Physical and All magical,
    7% crit, soon to be 8%

I dunno its all about style of play and your gear, I have the same mag attack as any who went 6 Mag - 2 Str - 2vit (Vit Mag) and I have yet to meet a cleric with 50-70 vit who has more hp then me my level anyways.

If you want to play: Kill or be killed, roll Full Mag, high defense against Magic attack(i.e. Mage, Veno...Cleric)
    If you want to play: Support, decently high resist against Physical attack (I.e. 4 1/2 out of the 6 classes: Barb, Archer, BM, Cleric, and also Veno's pet) survivability and good team based support skills, roll an LA and be ready to spend coin on Shards and Refines

My highest crit so far was ~30k, advance sparked extreme poison.

I dont think that is so bad, I often get 3k crits on players

To Tama- Camui will pay you back today/very soon, can I get that Mil :)

9% crit FTW
    its almost 10% b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    *sniffs out a non cleric*
    ...sniff sniff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Im LA..... (well i have been adding mag since lvl 79, but still)

I have a +4 weap with only 1 g6 shard.....

and this is what I did to a miniboss in fb 69 with lvl 9 wield thunder the other day ( only the middle hit is a crit)

http://i32.tinypic.com/oqdowp.jpg

It was dragoned and cleric debuffed, I just wish there was an archer and a veno to debuff as well :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
    edited August 2009
    Very refreshing to hear from everyone, even from non-clerics.

I mentioned a 19K crit 'cause even I was surprised after noticing it, I usually don't pay attention as I'm busy checking my HP bar.

I only wish I don't out-damage any tanker at boss, I hate taking aggro.

b:shocked

I agree with the many of you who mentioned that it's more the playing style that is interesting than the build, but still, I don't consider myself as having pushed the limits of the attack cleric as yet.

A few weeks ago, I was grinding some mobs (the palm-tree looking ones) then I had to stop for a few minutes just to watch another cleric doing a tremendous job in AoE'ing a bunch of mobs (petallis I think they were)... just gathering half a dozen around her and casting one AoE, killing them all in one shot. I thought it was spectacular and really enjoyed the show, as she was soloing her way through that area.

Clerics rock, whatever build :)
    Crafting:
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009

I mentioned a 19K crit 'cause even I was surprised after noticing it, I usually don't pay attention as I'm busy checking my HP bar.

I agree with the many of you who mentioned that it's more the playing style that is interesting than the build, but still, I don't consider myself as having pushed the limits of the attack cleric as yet.

A few weeks ago, I was grinding some mobs (the palm-tree looking ones) then I had to stop for a few minutes just to watch another cleric doing a tremendous job in AoE'ing a bunch of mobs (petallis I think they were)... just gathering half a dozen around her and casting one AoE, killing them all in one shot. I thought it was spectacular and really enjoyed the show, as she was soloing her way through that area.

what about teh wizzy b:sad
    without wizzy there would be no such thing as FAC b:cute
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Congrats on level 80 Exelfine!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2009
    Oh, Mr.Wizard? You leveled your dinky Morning Dew heal? Sorry, you're not a FAW.
    Oh, Mr.Blademaster? Your genie has Tree of Protection Lv.10?! Cool, but are you a FABM?
    Oh, Ms.Venomancer? You just healed your pet!!!! You're so not a FAV!

Who cares, she made lv.80 and is celebrating! Congrats Exelfine!

im not a full attack wizard b:sadb:cryb:surrender
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I can tell you this... she can't do that aoe by being FAC. Her iron heart would have to be maxed and her purify has to be high lvl. Otherwise the wood DoT from the palm trees would kill her. How do I know this? Cause I used to do that type of aoe grinding too till rb gamma rolls around b:cute