At long last, lev 80 as a FAC

Comments

• Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hey, longtime no see ex. grats on 80, er i'm a bit late. i can't say ur fac still, but i remember at 70 she was from me being the healer in TTs =P

look forward to seeing u ingame when i get bak ^^
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi Ewings,
    There is no such thing as a FAC past 80, you have enough points to raise the other skills, if you dont raise them that just means you are under utilizing your chars full potential, you can always raise em and refuse to use em all the time. But yeah you are full magic build, i used to be that till 90.... then vit seemed attractive to survive those darn venos and archers.

That is precisely where I'm at because ultimately, tho I'm no PK fan, I do intend to join some serious TW'ing guild and unless I'm invisible or covered from head to toe in steel, I will have to raise my VIT points somewhat.

I did get my BB earlier tonight, along with the inevitable squad heal but what I'd rather get and max are mostly squad buffs and leave my rez at 3 so I don't get tempted to morph into a full healer.

With my long-ranged seals/debuffs, nukes maxed and with the help of my genie, I'm already quite amazed to see those mobs in Burning Heart more than half-dead when they finally reach me for an ultimate melee attack and die at my feet.

But I realize TW's different context won't allow me to stay out in the open and let venos and archers reduce me to smithereens. I have to find a better way to protect myself but, honestly, do you think that a few added VIT would be enough to survive?

Or is there an alternative?
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Cashshopping b:chuckle
    edited October 2009
    Hi Black_Ice :)
    hey, longtime no see ex. grats on 80, er i'm a bit late. i can't say ur fac still, but i remember at 70 she was from me being the healer in TTs =P

look forward to seeing u ingame when i get bak ^^

Thanks for the nice words and hurry back so we can have some serious fun again.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    edited October 2009
    Cashshopping b:chuckle

Hmm... for what items?
    Crafting:
  • HealHamsta - Lost City
    HealHamsta - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    (O.o)

lol okie just wondering.
    What the heck is a Full Attack Cleric?
    As far as I can tell it's skill choice only build not a stat build or anything. b:shocked
    Perhaps this is just me playing as a wizard for too long but isn't that slightly dumb? o.O'
    Why not level your heals and stuff they add +80% faster exp gain. (O.o)
    Clerics have a special move called squad up. What happens is you squad up with others who are killing the mobs you need and presto you take 0 damage and kill faster.

Also technically by your definition I guess my main is a Full Attack Wizard.
    xD
    Since I also have some skills left out like pyrogram/divine pyro because i'm too broke.
    DX
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hmm... for what items?

Dragon Orbs.

I don't know what kind of arcane armor you are wearing or if you have currently refined it. But assuming you are wearing a TT80 gold arcane set, you can earn 154 extra HP per part refining every part up to +5. This means an overall 616 earned HP, which are barely 61 VIT points. A lot imo. Not considering to refine helmet/cloack, which can add a lot of HP, too.
    Moreover, refining ornaments you can highly increase their defensive power, while magic rings a low but decent increase in m.def.

Also, you can think to change your arcane hat to a low-level helmet to earn extra HPs. For example, the Lantern's Ghoul Helm (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8345), to wear it you need 48 STR (and a little increase in STR will not damage your build, since to wear TT90 items you will need 49 STR aswell. You should just put them some level before), and it gives you additional 165 HP (over 16 VIT), and also refining it up to +5 you get another 103 HP (over 10 VIT). Being grade 6, you can still shard it with Beautiful Citrines, that are not such bad.

Obviously, you need to have some money to spend on cash shopping. But this way you can earn same HP of 100 VIT points or more, without damage your pure build and your high damage output in any way.

Obviously, cashshopping during event could have been even better, with crazy +400+ cloacks, +45 vit tomes, warsoul ornaments, etc etc etc.

Edit.: about the helmet, i dont really know if that can worth to be used. Being myself at the moment LA build, i don't really know how can a so low level helmet make the difference, may you can find good lvl 80 hats with extra bonuses as p.def or +HP or +VIT, which are shardable with higher level shards (flawless, immaculate), that could be a lot better than beautiful on that. I don't even know if that helmet is findable xD It's just a theoric wondering.

To increase survivability on pure build i think it's always been a hard matter and topic of discussion. If you can afford high refines on lvl 80 gears, you can may try to shard your arcane armor with garnets to increase p.def. Even if this is a tecnique used on 9x, and not really on pure builds (so that you can earn HP from bot refines and a medium level of VIT, 50-100).
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I would leave it to those in Heaven Tears.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited October 2009
    Dragon Orbs.

I don't know what kind of arcane armor you are wearing or if you have currently refined it. But assuming you are wearing a TT80 gold arcane set, you can earn 154 extra HP per part refining every part up to +5. This means an overall 616 earned HP, which are barely 61 VIT points. A lot imo. Not considering to refine helmet/cloack, which can add a lot of HP, too.
    Moreover, refining ornaments you can highly increase their defensive power, while magic rings a low but decent increase in m.def.

Also, you can think to change your arcane hat to a low-level helmet to earn extra HPs. For example, the Lantern's Ghoul Helm (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8345), to wear it you need 48 STR (and a little increase in STR will not damage your build, since to wear TT90 items you will need 49 STR aswell. You should just put them some level before), and it gives you additional 165 HP (over 16 VIT), and also refining it up to +5 you get another 103 HP (over 10 VIT). Being grade 6, you can still shard it with Beautiful Citrines, that are not such bad.

Obviously, you need to have some money to spend on cash shopping. But this way you can earn same HP of 100 VIT points or more, without damage your pure build and your high damage output in any way.

Obviously, cashshopping during event could have been even better, with crazy +400+ cloacks, +45 vit tomes, warsoul ornaments, etc etc etc.

heres something for u to keep in mind, not everyone uses their credit card on the game, as it's called a "FREE" mmorpg. cashshop is a "DONATION" exchange. if u want to spend 400+ bucks a month on a "FREE" game, don't expect everyone to.
    edited October 2009
    (O.o)

lol okie just wondering.
    What the heck is a Full Attack Cleric?
    As far as I can tell it's skill choice only build not a stat build or anything. b:shocked
    Perhaps this is just me playing as a wizard for too long but isn't that slightly dumb? o.O'
    Why not level your heals and stuff they add +80% faster exp gain. (O.o)
    Clerics have a special move called squad up. What happens is you squad up with others who are killing the mobs you need and presto you take 0 damage and kill faster.

Also technically by your definition I guess my main is a Full Attack Wizard.
    xD
    Since I also have some skills left out like pyrogram/divine pyro because i'm too broke.
    DX

are u on something dude? o.o i have NEVER seen a skill that gives +80% more exp, and who's gonna let a cleric just hang around and leach exp/coin from them?
    edited October 2009
    Hi Ewings,

That is precisely where I'm at because ultimately, tho I'm no PK fan, I do intend to join some serious TW'ing guild and unless I'm invisible or covered from head to toe in steel, I will have to raise my VIT points somewhat.

I did get my BB earlier tonight, along with the inevitable squad heal but what I'd rather get and max are mostly squad buffs and leave my rez at 3 so I don't get tempted to morph into a full healer.

With my long-ranged seals/debuffs, nukes maxed and with the help of my genie, I'm already quite amazed to see those mobs in Burning Heart more than half-dead when they finally reach me for an ultimate melee attack and die at my feet.

But I realize TW's different context won't allow me to stay out in the open and let venos and archers reduce me to smithereens. I have to find a better way to protect myself but, honestly, do you think that a few added VIT would be enough to survive?

congrats!!! ur no longer a FAC ^^. u can't become full heal, u can just become a cleric =P
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    heres something for u to keep in mind, not everyone uses their credit card on the game, as it's called a "FREE" mmorpg. cashshop is a "DONATION" exchange. if u want to spend 400+ bucks a month on a "FREE" game, don't expect everyone to.

My gears are refined just +1, never used a dragon orb. I cashshopped only my wings b:victory

I just suggested the only way i see to gain survivability on a pure MAG build (without effectively add VIT). other way is to farm like a slave and buy D.Orbs by ingame gold trading.

Edit: actually to refine an armor set up to +5 you dont need 400$ =.= it is also possible to do farming ingame coins.
    edited October 2009
    Hi Lenyel,
    Dragon Orbs.

I don't know what kind of arcane armor you are wearing or if you have currently refined it. But assuming you are wearing a TT80 gold arcane set, you can earn 154 extra HP per part refining every part up to +5. This means an overall 616 earned HP, which are barely 61 VIT points. A lot imo...

Honestly, I'm not even TT geared right now, except for my weapon, which is TT70 (not even 80). I'm working on it tho...

MDef, I don't really need ATM but Crit becomes essential at my level.
    Also, you can think to change your arcane hat to a low-level helmet to earn extra HPs...

Ooooohhh, thank you, I will look closely into that, your advice is precious b:pleased

Cash shopping for this char is a must, and I eagerly engaged into it from early on... except I still have a lot to learn on refining, tomes and other niceties that can benefit me, but let's just say that charm packs are eating away at my cash stash like mice in a swiss cheese factory, hehe.
    To increase survivability on pure build i think it's always been a hard matter and topic of discussion. If you can afford high refines on lvl 80 gears, you can may try to shard your arcane armor with garnets to increase p.def. Even if this is a tecnique used on 9x, and not really on pure builds (so that you can earn HP from bot refines and a medium level of VIT, 50-100).

Hmm... yes, I had the same train of thoughts, except instead of 80, I presumed I ought to start working on it seriously only for my 90 gear and weapon, seeing how it is so easy now for me to steal aggro already (unless I squad with higher levels).

ATM, all my equipment is sharded, even if it's non-TT, it's still pretty decent but, of course, I would prefer some TT made gear. I do wear Legendary bracers, and am looking in that direction for other stuff too. But what with the new expansion, who knows what the gm's will bring our way :)

b:chuckle
    Crafting:
    edited October 2009
    congrats!!! ur no longer a FAC ^^. u can't become full heal, u can just become a cleric =P

Hmmm... you think so? With 3 VIT and 385 MAG? hehe...

b:laugh
    Crafting:
    edited October 2009

I never use a CC but real $$$, so I'm being very reasonable in my game "follies", hehe :)
    Crafting:
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Happy to be even a little helpful b:cute

Consider by the way, that using just Mirage Celestones to refine +1 your actual arcor will give over 20 extra HP each part. It's not so much but it's really cheap. Just get mirages and go to the elder, the chance of success is really high (over 70% i imagine).

About tomes, if you don't have (or if you use +crt one), you can make a basic one, +4MAG/+3VIT. It's not really expensive but also here you need items from cashshop (you need tome fragments dropped in GV, sold generally very cheap, like 30k on HL) and advanced tome pages, 1 or 2 gold each in Boutique. All in tome forges in 1k stream. I'm pretty interested in higher level tomes, since a lvl 3 tome (+9mag+8vit) gives over 3 levels of stats.
    edited October 2009
    Consider by the way, that using just Mirage Celestones to refine +1 your actual arcor will give over 20 extra HP each part. It's not so much but it's really cheap. Just get mirages and go to the elder, the chance of success is really high (over 70% i imagine).

Are Dragon orbs necessary or just useful? If nec, which ones should I get? Sorry, I might sound a bit lazy here cause I'm aware of all the documentation on refining, but I tend to get lost in it...

About tomes, if you don't have (or if you use +crt one), you can make a basic one, +4MAG/+3VIT. It's not really expensive but also here you need items from cashshop (you need tome fragments dropped in GV, sold generally very cheap, like 30k on HL) and advanced tome pages, 1 or 2 gold each in Boutique. All in tome forges in 1k stream. I'm pretty interested in higher level tomes, since a lvl 3 tome (+9mag+8vit) gives over 3 levels of stats.

I'll be looking into that as well and thanks for sharing so nicely. Have a great day :)
    Crafting:
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hmmm... you think so? With 3 VIT and 385 MAG? hehe...

b:laugh

many clerics have that stats, and thats not a FAC.

btw grtaz on getting BB =_o!!
    b:dirty
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

Are Dragon orbs necessary or just useful? If nec, which ones should I get? Sorry, I might sound a bit lazy here cause I'm aware of all the documentation on refining, but I tend to get lost in it...

They are necessary to go beyond +2 refining leve, unless you have tons of celestones to use. There are people who sworn to have made their +3 stuffs without D.Orbs, but since i've never succeeded to make a +2 item with only celestones, i don't really trust them.

In boutique, ---> Utility ---> Refine , there are D.Orbs (1star)(2star)(3star)(4star)(5star). 1 star means that you can use it to refine from +0 to +1 with 100% success rate. 2 star up to +2, 3 star up to +3 and so on.
    To obtain D.Orbs (6star) and up to (12star) you can assemble low grade D.Orbs to the Jewelcraftsman.
    You can also assemble, for example, 1stars orbs to obtain 2stars and so on (so buying only 1star orbs and combining to obtain all those you need), but since i'm not sure it can be cheaper than directly buy them from boutique, i don't suggest you to do it.

I hope i have been understandable >_<
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Cash shopping for this char is a must, and I eagerly engaged into it from early on... except I still have a lot to learn on refining, tomes and other niceties that can benefit me, but let's just say that charm packs are eating away at my cash stash like mice in a swiss cheese factory, hehe.

Please tell me that's HP charms...cause if not, you could be turning that Gold into big moneys. And from there turning those big moneys into piles and piles of Sesame/Herb Yuanxiao and other goodies. b:dirty
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    They are necessary to go beyond +2 refining leve, unless you have tons of celestones to use. There are people who sworn to have made their +3 stuffs without D.Orbs, but since i've never succeeded to make a +2 item with only celestones, i don't really trust them.

In boutique, ---> Utility ---> Refine , there are D.Orbs (1star)(2star)(3star)(4star)(5star). 1 star means that you can use it to refine from +0 to +1 with 100% success rate. 2 star up to +2, 3 star up to +3 and so on.
    To obtain D.Orbs (6star) and up to (12star) you can assemble low grade D.Orbs to the Jewelcraftsman.
    You can also assemble, for example, 1stars orbs to obtain 2stars and so on (so buying only 1star orbs and combining to obtain all those you need), but since i'm not sure it can be cheaper than directly buy them from boutique, i don't suggest you to do it.

I hope i have been understandable >_<

I have my stuff on +2 no orbs, and my TT70 sword on +3 no D.orbs.
    Only failed once on my boots and that's only 1 cele wasted =P
    b:dirty
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi Ewings,

There is nothing wrong with adding a few vit if your gear is hp and pdef heavy. You can get massive HP from gear and by massive i mean thousands w/o refining them beyond + 5. Just gotta plan the gear out beforehand and then add vit to fill up the missing gap.

Remember, strong heals and good pdef allow you to tank tough things/classes with relatively low hp, but too low isnt good.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know right?! LOL

Im pretty sure that even cayeon's FAC guide explains it.

Pretty sure if people ever bothered reading the whole guide, they would realize that Cayeon even mentions leveling up Ironheart at the end.

And Purify gets lvl 5 at least, for the poison AoE that is mentioned, again, in Cayeon's guide.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pretty sure if people ever bothered reading the whole guide, they would realize that Cayeon even mentions leveling up Ironheart at the end.

And Purify gets lvl 5 at least, for the poison AoE that is mentioned, again, in Cayeon's guide.

ARE u lost telarith? Not only was that quote in MAY (...several months ago) and on the FIRST page of this thread! . It is also unrelated to what you are talking about.

In that part of the thread i was pointing out that a

full magic build DOES NOT EQUAL full attack cleric...

Why are u quoting something that has nothing to do with what you are talking about?

I have read that guide multiple times ALL THE WAY THRU and I believe it is outdated.

I ask again.... are u lost?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ARE u lost telarith? Not only was that quote in MAY (...several months ago) and on the FIRST page of this thread! . It is also unrelated to what you are talking about.

Why are u quoting something that has nothing to do with what you are talking about?

I have read that guide multiple times ALL THE WAY THRU and I believe it is outdated.

the only usefull info ive pulled from that guide is training locations at what lvls.
    edited October 2009
    the only usefull info ive pulled from that guide is training locations at what lvls.

i pulled 2 things from it;
    1- the grinding spots =P
    2- to become a cleric =P
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009

Two different things, but only one of substance being that the quote was misunderstood. The other part would only change whether you learned since the first post.

There has long been 2 debated points of what is FAC; nothing but attack and self-buff, and Cayeon's version listed for PWI which has FAC including level 10 Ironheat and maxing purify. Exelfine was off about leveling purify, as Cayeon's guide specifically states it is needed to be leveled for AoE grinding. And everyone seems to ignore the end of Cayeon's guide which states needing to level Ironheart Blessing.

I referenced your quote, which referenced a quote about people not knowing the difference between full mag and full attack. Basically saying exelfine did not know the difference between full mag and full attack. Since Cayeon's is referenced as the full attack for PWI, indeed even you referenced it, then that is the definitive version for this perfect world. And what exelfine listed is actually less than what cayeon stated, they not only count as full mag but full attack as well according to cayeon.

So if you hadn't referenced cayeon, you might have had a point. But at this point, all you can argue is belaboring an old point that you have finally learned is not the case. Thanks for playing, glad you learned. And my cleric is almost 92 without even playing for 6 months. Only 94?

EDIT: Might as well tack on, since I know someone would whine about it, the level part at the end is in reference to the obviously patronizing tone of the "are you lost" post I referenced. I do know the cleric class, and was leveled before they were at any point in the cleric chain to them, save above level 91 point. So leave the fact that my avatar is BM, and listed as the wrong level, out of it.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

edited October 2009
    To Lenyel:

Yesterday, I refined all my equip & weapon from 0 to 1 using Mirages. It worked and I'm thankful for the tip. And also for the explanations on Dragon orbs, now everything seems so much simpler :)

I've also visited the 1K Forge to see what they have to offer: very promising, 'cept maybe there should be more CRIT available to the Cleric.

XxLady_XelxX wrote:

Please tell me that's HP charms...cause if not, you could be turning that Gold into big moneys. And from there turning those big moneys into piles and piles of Sesame/Herb Yuanxiao and other goodies.

More like MP charms, HP last a lot longer and I tend to trade them for MP ones. I lol'ed at the piles and piles of goodies... I'm also apo 5, so I can make pretty orbs that last for 10 minutes and other... goodies too! :)

Ewings wrote:

There is nothing wrong with adding a few vit if your gear is hp and pdef heavy. You can get massive HP from gear and by massive i mean thousands w/o refining them beyond + 5. Just gotta plan the gear out beforehand and then add vit to fill up the missing gap.

Remember, strong heals and good pdef allow you to tank tough things/classes with relatively low hp, but too low isnt good.

Hmm... yes, I guess it's a question of balance. Thanks again.

A final note on Cayeon's very fine guide:

I agree it is outdated in the sense that many things were not implemented at the time he wrote it which makes it kind of obsolete in that sense but basically, it's written intelligently to show clerics a different path throughout the game and mostly, how clerics can grow a backbone and get respect not only as healers but also as DDs.

To those who keep denying the existence of the FAC, first please define "Full Attack Cleric", then we can discuss its existence. As I see it, the FAC is a fighter that heals as opposed to the Support Cleric which is a non-fighting healer. Therefore, I define myself as FAC and take full advantage of being able to heal and even spark-heal myself and my team mates.

Have a nice week-end all :)

b:victory
    Crafting:
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    According to Cayeon's guide, in its entirety, you will have every attack maxed, purify maxed, ironheart maxed, even wellspring maxed (personally I don't agree with that last one. I use lvl one blessing and wellspring macro for chi building). So far, you are concurrent as far as attack skills go when referencing Cayeon's guide. I know I've been fighting since last year for cleric's to have a clue when talking about FAC, and at least you recognize what your build is, and where it comes from. But as long as I play this game, some stupid cluedark cleric posting on here with arrogrance they don't deserve will be defecated on; and the only comment they will get for their sad efforts, is where is the toilet paper?

• Slake - Lost City
    Slake - Lost City Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Two different things, but only one of substance being that the quote was misunderstood. The other part would only change whether you learned since the first post.

There has long been 2 debated points of what is FAC; nothing but attack and self-buff, and Cayeon's version listed for PWI which has FAC including level 10 Ironheat and maxing purify. Exelfine was off about leveling purify, as Cayeon's guide specifically states it is needed to be leveled for AoE grinding. And everyone seems to ignore the end of Cayeon's guide which states needing to level Ironheart Blessing.

I referenced your quote, which referenced a quote about people not knowing the difference between full mag and full attack. Basically saying exelfine did not know the difference between full mag and full attack. Since Cayeon's is referenced as the full attack for PWI, indeed even you referenced it, then that is the definitive version for this perfect world. And what exelfine listed is actually less than what cayeon stated, they not only count as full mag but full attack as well according to cayeon.

So if you hadn't referenced cayeon, you might have had a point. But at this point, all you can argue is belaboring an old point that you have finally learned is not the case. Thanks for playing, glad you learned. And my cleric is almost 92 without even playing for 6 months. Only 94?

EDIT: Might as well tack on, since I know someone would whine about it, the level part at the end is in reference to the obviously patronizing tone of the "are you lost" post I referenced. I do know the cleric class, and was leveled before they were at any point in the cleric chain to them, save above level 91 point. So leave the fact that my avatar is BM, and listed as the wrong level, out of it.

The "are u lost?" part had nothing to do with lvl or arrogance, I just use that occasionally when someone clearly doesn't get the point. I don't have any problem if ppl post in any forum they want, as long as when they do they are correct or are expressing a valid opinion (so as not to mislead ppl that might read it when they are looking for information). Also, sorry i can't play as much as you. my bad.

My point was back then, and still is... that a full magic cleric and a FAC aren't the same thing. One is a STAT BUILD the other is more of a mindset and skill lvl choice. That being said, it is possible to be a "FAC" and be heavy armor or light armor or vit hybrid or whatever other crazy stat build you want because what makes a FAC is skill choice.

I don't mind if ppl play FAC (I personally like to be able to do everything my class offers) I just think that it gimps our awesome class a little bit. I usually run instances with venos anyway so I end up DDing like 75% of the time.

Do u understand why I say (and its not just me) that:

full attack cleric DOES NOT EQUAL full magic cleric

leading ppl to believe that they are is an error, one that I was correcting ~4 ish months ago.

I also agree with the ppl that said that the only thing they got from the guide was mob locations, because that what I did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GotTold.com

Sup?