Rate the Signature Above You!

Options

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^ was expecting to see that sooner or later... b:surrender but ah well... I honestly don't give a damn x'D

Anyways, I'd give yours a 4/5. <puts aside she's not a great fan of anime-style> The pic is of good quality and I like the colors. The text could be a bit better readable though. And tbh... I haven't got a clue if the red sign under the text is also text, or.. whatever ._." the sentence in your sig seems unfinished. I'm guessing the red thing is the last word.

Overall I like your sig, just wondering what the red thing is Oo;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ^ was expecting to see that sooner or later... b:surrender but ah well... I honestly don't give a damn x'D

Anyways, I'd give yours a 4/5. <puts aside she's not a great fan of anime-style> The pic is of good quality and I like the colors. The text could be a bit better readable though. And tbh... I haven't got a clue if the red sign under the text is also text, or.. whatever ._." the sentence in your sig seems unfinished. I'm guessing the red thing is the last word.

Overall I like your sig, just wondering what the red thing is Oo;

Her sig says her name then "You look like heaven but god knows you're built for sin." I've been wanting to tell you how much I love your siggy for a while now. It's very cool and sexy without being super ****. The only thing I would change about it is make the word sin a little less blurred, the letter n is a little blurry and could be a little bit crisper. And I really like anime style. 4.5/5

I really like yours! The pokemon thing is fun and the color is unique. Background is a little plain. 4/5

Wolf...I like the concept you were trying to pull off but I think it's harder to see the concept because of the the obscuring of the text. It's a teeny tiny bit too obscure. I can make out the text on the left though. I think maybe if you removed the white fog covering up the first "n" in cannot, it would be easier to read. Perhaps make the gray color and the black color blend together on the F in forever instead of the white fog covering that up completely too. Is that text on the right supposed to read one of us? Maybe add a little darkness to the center of the "o" in of and in between the letter of and f just add a tiny sliver of darkness/gray fog. It would add to the readability of the sig, and still give the look you're going for. However, you can definitely tell it's a wolf and the overall look is pretty cool. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ruritania
    ruritania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Nightmare

5/5 love it. can't fault it. ._. idk i can read the text perfectly fine xD

@Hazumi

5/5 as well :D very cute and very clean which i appreciate very much. i can never seem to make clean sigs, i have things here and there and everywhere; i just HAVE to fill up the space xD but i really like yours :)

@Venus

4/5 i still wish your chara was the focal but since you wanted the text to be your focal then the text is the focal :) adore the background as well! one of my faves from dorset :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ↑ Siggy by me :D Request yours @ ↓

Tania's Tavern:
    [pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041561]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Why? You act like a siggie god. Like everyone is supposed to look at your sig and go "OMG IT'S SO GREAT!" When you go around throwing out "It's an "okay" sig... I guess... dotdotdot" If anyone tries to rate your sig poorly, you go on about how that's how it's supposed to be. Well did you think that maybe when you rate other people, that's how they wanted it to be? But you give people poor ratings, then you expect them to rate your sig well because you "wanted your sig that way?"
    When did I say I want good ratin's only...? And most importantly...how would that help me...? I'm simply just lookin' for "real" critisizm instead of "oh it's good, 4/5", 'cause that definetly doesn't help...
    The only reason I commented on Stomr's criticism is 'cause want to see if it would somehow change it and if I get to know other things I could improve...the ratin' shouldn't change, 'cause i wouldn't be able to take it serious otherwise...I never said his comments 'bout my sig are useless...
    Sure, I gave some of the last sigs "poor" ratin's...so? It's somethin' ya have to expect in a ratin topic...and i bet it helps a lot more than if I'd write "awesome job, 5/5" on a poorly drawn MS paint image...and btw..."3/5" is not a "poor" ratin'...

To be honest, all your sigs are hard to read and too flashy. I don't understand what the hell is going on in any of them and sigs are really just supposed to be a look and go, but with your sigs, you have to stare at them for 5 minutes before you realise what you have there is a wolf. I realise you were going for a certain concept, and the concept is good, but as far as being able to see the concept... you can't. I give it a 1/5, cuz I like clean cut things but that's about it.

I'm pretty sure ya haven't seen "all" of my sigs...and this looks more like a rage ratin' to me...cute...

@Hazumi aka water: Who didn't...? Mission complete I guess...

PS.: Whoever rates next, pls rate the sig of Hazumi_chan (or whatever person is above me while I wrote this...)
    PS 2.: Ok...rate ruritania's sig pls...(damn I'm slow, 2 people posted already...)
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My point was, someone gave you an actual critique, and you went and picked it out to death, jusifying why it's like that. And no, that was not a rage rating, it is what I really think about it. It's too bright and you can hardly see the text, not my fault you think everyone should bow down to your sig's. But it's whatever, I guess.

btw, it does say sin on my sig. xD I looked through ALL my fonts to get something that would fit, and i didnt really wanna use times new roman on that word. b:defeat I liked that font the best but I realise it's hard to read the n, it's one of the downsides of that font, I guess. :'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My point was, someone gave you an actual critique, and you went and picked it out to death, jusifying why it's like that.
    So...just 'cause I stated my real idea his critique doesn't count anymore...? Well I don't think so...as I stated before (maybe ya should read my previous post again) I simply wanted to see if knowin' what the sig is 'bout would change the critique...and I mean the critique only since I wouldn't be able to take a suddenly higher ratin' serious...
    And no, that was not a rage rating, it is what I really think about it.
    Well...I would take it serious...if ya didn't perform such an act of drama here...
    not my fault you think everyone should bow down to your sig's.
    This sentence...idk...makes me think ya might have some kind of complex that people are just here to harm other people...or to gain power...or whatever...but that might be my imagination...

And maybe i should repeat it again, since ya don't seem to understand things that have been said once only...
    I'm tryin' to get alot useful critisizm from many different perspectives to actually improve my sigs...which are certainly far from bein' perfect...so what use would it have for me if everyone would "bow" down to my sigs and rate it 5/5...?

PS.: Would be nice if the next person who rates has a look at ruritanias sig, since it hasn't been rated yet...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    whoever comes below me rate wolfs sig too cause ive already rated it and im just here to put my tuppennys worth ....

@ Wolfssohn firstly i find it amusing Wolf, that you told somebody off for responding to a rating and not rating themselves a couple of pages back and yet low and behold here you are doing it yourself several times in a row XD how entertaining.

personally i think this rage was a long time coming (although not necissarily welcome in this thread im just saying it is in no way a surprise) cause you wolf are literally the rudest person in this thread and do have something of a patronising air about you despite the fact that in all actuality you don't seem to be able to do much better ( and in many instances not nearly as well as) than the very peopel you are criticising so harshly. im all a fan of constructive criticism but you are awfuly unpleasant in the way you do it sometimes and this was bound to result in this happening

i was amused how you said that nightmares rating is blatently a rage rating because i actually agree with every word as it matches my own opinion of your sigs but then thats my opinion and if you wanna take that a rage rating too i aint gonna argue lol

anyways i doubt you will take anything positive away from this small arguement in this thread and im sure this will all fall on deaf ears anyways XD but i do hope that this arguement between you lot is over cause i like this thread and dont want it to be closed due to flaming

Now lets all get back to rating shall we XD its only sigs after all

ruritania 4.5/5 i like the colours and as with all of your sigs its very professional and smoothly done. I would have preffered to see your actual char in it though but meh im a fan of sigs that show off chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options

firstly i find it amusing Wolf, that you told somebody off for responding to a rating and not rating themselves a couple of pages back and yet low and behold here you are doing it yourself several times in a row XD
    Not exactly right...the person ya probably meant obviously just posted to be the next to be rated...True, I didn't rate 2 times (which sounds much less than "several"...clever use of words to make an elephant out of a fly...), but at least asked if the next person could rate the one above me...small detail, big difference...
    personally i think this rage was a long time coming
    Yeah...we said that already...
    you wolf are literally the rudest person in this thread
    Ok...I want examples here...and not those where it simply looks mean just 'cause of my many dots while it's not even slightly meant to be "rude"...
    actuality you don't seem to be able to do much better ( and in many instances not nearly as well as) than the very peopel you are criticising so harshly.
    Criticisin' who and what...? As far as I remember all I ever critisized is writin' "awesome 5/5" instead at least one helpful sentence & postin' nonsense just to be the next to be rated...which is pretty selfish, no?
    i was amused how you said that nightmares rating is blatently a rage rating
    I didn't say it IS one; I said it LOOKS like one...
    because i actually agree with every word as it matches my own opinion of your sigs but then thats my opinion and if you wanna take that a rage rating too i aint gonna argue lol
    And why didn't I see a ratin' like that from ya before...?
    anyways i doubt you will take anything positive away from this small arguement
    Does the proof that people get easily confused by a lot of dots count...?

I hope I'm right and didn't rate that sig yet...:
    3/5...the text seems ok as it is...a lil' bit dull, but suits the right pic of the char...the BG seems a bit dull aswell...not sure how color-blind people will see it though...('cause of the red-green)...not sure if a border would help...

Both the quality & the look (ankle, gesture etc.) of your char-pics have improved...

All in all a "good" sig...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    It'd be nice if ya stick the the "rules" of this thread (which is actually just the name of it) and at least try to "rate the signature above ya"...
    In case ya don't want to rate the sig above ya (for whatever reason) or if ya've already rated it before, it'd be nice to wait until a person posts here whose signature ya want to rate...

Postin' just to answer/comment stuff or simply to be the next one to be rated is kinda unfair for the one above, 'cause his/her sig won't get rated then...and it might also seem impolite...So...If ya want to comment ratings/answer questions/whatever else ya could add it to your next ratin' post...

This way it would be fair for everyone who posts here...

Wolf, please follow this guideline. ^^^^ This is why it came off kind of rude or whatever, because this is what you want everyone else to follow but then you went and critiqued other's reviews.

As for you sig, I don't know if you saw my previous review of your sig since you want to keep that theme, so I'll post it here. Wolf...I like the concept you were trying to pull off but I think it's harder to see the concept because of the the obscuring of the text. It's a teeny tiny bit too obscure. I can make out the text on the left though. I think maybe if you removed the white fog covering up the first "n" in cannot, it would be easier to read. Perhaps make the gray color and the black color blend together on the F in forever instead of the white fog covering that up completely too. Is that text on the right supposed to read one of us? Maybe add a little darkness to the center of the "o" in of and in between the letter of and f just add a tiny sliver of darkness/gray fog. It would add to the readability of the sig, and still give the look you're going for. However, you can definitely tell it's a wolf and the overall look is pretty cool. 4/5

Also to give people something new to rate please rate this sig, also by Dorset which makes my character more the focus. I"m thinking of switching it around. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/ariesdragon123/PWI%20Fashion%20Album/venussig1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guys, this thread is just for rating and critiquing sigs, all this arguing is totally unnecessary. This is the first time in this thread that there is arguing, and it's not good.

Keep it cool people ^^.
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hm I considered just not coming back here at all yesterday. Seeing what happened here made me damn sad and mad in a way... But someone else already said what I was thinking so meh.
    Figured I'll come back to rate some people cause it would be sad if that got lost just cause of an argument...

@NiightmareXz
    Loving the colour concept (her yellow eyes draw all focus *_*) and how you made the screenshot and the rest go together. And the quote is <3 You get that message transported very well and I actually thought the word 'sin' is handwriting lol
    Only downside, the rest of the font seems a bit thin. Could be a little tad easier to read :p
    4.5/5

@Dorset
    Aw man, I liked your archer better with white hair :< Okay back on topic lol Sweet screenshots though and the font is nice too. But I wanna agree with waterfal here: Flipping the both screenshots would set the focus to the middle. Now you're kinda looking out of the sig on both sides.
    Overall it's pretty nice :3 Definately a big improvement there^^
    4/5

@Hazumi
    I can't rate you since I made it .____.'

@ruritania
    I found out what this edge of glory is from xD Also, I see you did some improvements to the previous one ^^ Adding your full name was a good idea and I also like the font change you did. Gives it more character. Colours go well together too :p Those strange bars to the right bug me though ._. Theyre too bright and catch too much attention I think. Guess you did it cause it looks unbalanced a bit without them. I'd just move her more to the right and give more space to the words. Atm you got a little many things to the left but its kinda empty to the right. Or move your name a little upwards and fit 'edge of glory' into the space to the right. Besides that it's pretty awesome :3 Purple <3
    4/5

@VenusArmani
    It's yellow :D Such a cheery colour and it goes so well with the background^^ Also, it's very easy to recognize with that unique colour, which pretty damn rocks. The font fits your name and yea, fashion xD Very clean sig that's eyecatching still.
    5/5

@Wolfssohn
    Love the screenie of the wolf and the editing you did to it. Can't say I understand what the font on the right is trying to tell me though. Like the idea but imo its missing a lot of contrast between foreground and background. Misses something eyecatching I guess. Sorry, not a too big fan of it.
    2.5/5

I think I already rated Krisnda before o.o Tell me if I didn't, sir. lol
    Not going back any further unless you go post again lol Or I'll end up rating everyone b:laugh

Keep up the good criticism guys. We've given each other some really good advice so far. Maybe it's just the best to not take some things to heart too much.
    Like they say.. don't feed the trolls :D

PS. wall of text :'D
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Lol did I start this argument?

imo 'constructive criticism' (which i tried to do back then) is better than saying 4/5 and nothing else.

@Myralis 4/5. Not my style but it's clean and simple. I like how it fades away into the background. When I made my sig the background of PWI forums was a weird brown colour, not full black.
    But +1 for bothering to make your text colour match your sig colour in probably all ~800 of your posts.
    ps it's 'not my style' because it doesnt really catch attention. Soft/dark colour + fade to black doesnt catch attention but i don't really think making a screaming sig was your intention anyway.
    Oh and +100 for making sigs for other people (i've seen some other sigs by you)

Also the reason my sig video quality is so ****ty is because there is a 196kB limit. That's why you NEVER see 'smooth' gifs that are the size of Myralis' signature, have a smooth animation, and lots of colours. PWI graphics have many colours so I had to nerf the quality to like 256colours and make the resolution much smaller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I don't think you did, Storm lol It was brooding for a while already and was just a matter of time til someone blew it up I guess lol

And yep, I agree with you on being constructive. Although I feel like I'm being too honest most of the time ._.

By the way, I didn't intend to fade it into the background xD It's a pretty awesome side effect lol Was thinking of dark forums but didn't realize I'm gonna have no border b:laugh
    And yes, red is my sign lol Somewhen started and now all my sigs are red or some reddish shade. Image ftw :P Also, nope it wasn't meant to catch attention at the first sight. I prefer being mysterious :p

Thanks. But it's only like 2 other signatures beside my own on this forums I think xD Willing to do more though :p Just got little free time and I tend to be picky b:surrender

Ty ty for the critique :3 Very appreciated

Hah.. now to your rating. lol
    Actually the bluriness doesn't bug me that much. I know your pain with the size limit here lol Once tried doing something that just simply was changing between 3 images. Horrible experience b:shocked Seems pretty smooth to me :p Only thing I'd change is the font. The type itself is cool but it doesn't really stand out. I'm not sure how atm but I bet you could make it more noticable somehow. Aw man I can't think anymore @_@
    Hmm you get a 4/5 cause I love the idea but it could pop out a bit more :p

I have to stop doing wall of texts.. lol
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    but then you went and critiqued other's reviews.
    Can't recall ever havin' critisized other reviews except the ones who simply say "awesome 5/5" only...
    Lol did I start this argument?
    Nah, it was probably just my experimental thinkin'/curiosity that others misunderstood and caused overreaction...and my dots...I like those lil' misleadin' buggers...

Your critisizm was actually allright...
    (though "argument" might be the wrong word here...)

@Myralis 4/5[...]
    But +1 for bothering to make your text colour match your sig colour in probably all ~800 of your posts.[...]
    Oh and +100 for making sigs for other people
    Ok...do ya add the points additionaly (so it would be 105/5) or do these extra things lead to 4/5 (which would mean she got a ratin' of...-97/5)...?

Anyways...guess I'll rate Krisnda's sig, since it hasn't been rated on this page, yet and 'cause I rated the other two already...:

3/5...Not sure if the color of the bottom text fits in there...the slight red line on the left is a bit "annoyin'", 'cause it kinda "destroys" the imagination of an endless space...I kinda like and also dislike the fact that this red stuff on the right prevents the sig from havin' a nice symmetry...givin' your name more attention might be good aswell...

Hmm...a "good" sig...

PS.: I recommend to either just rate Myralis' & Storm's sig and skip mine or rate all 3, so we get some kind of normal ratin' line again...unless ya like the "just choose a sig and rate it"-option...
  • ruritania
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @ruritania
    I found out what this edge of glory is from xD Also, I see you did some improvements to the previous one ^^ Adding your full name was a good idea and I also like the font change you did. Gives it more character. Colours go well together too :p Those strange bars to the right bug me though ._. Theyre too bright and catch too much attention I think. Guess you did it cause it looks unbalanced a bit without them. I'd just move her more to the right and give more space to the words. Atm you got a little many things to the left but its kinda empty to the right. Or move your name a little upwards and fit 'edge of glory' into the space to the right. Besides that it's pretty awesome :3 Purple <3
    4/5

yes those were exactly what the bars were for! xD and i actually put in edge of glory because of my flat mate (she was vacuuming and singing the song at the top of her lungs x3)

shifting her around would be far too much work really (laziness talking >.>) so that's why i kept it there in the centre ._.

thank you for your comments :D b:thanks

anyhoo, i actually really like your sig. very simple and the sort of fading text works really well; it blends with the sig and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. the tilt of the image and the quote is pretty interesting as well cause it feels like we're (well... me :x) seeing things from another person's eyes (who is being chased to hell and back and unfortunately ran into a dead end and is bloody exhausted so he's just going to stand his ground right there) if you get what i mean u.u"

5/5 it's powerful and emotional! 8D

@stormhydra

i like yours too simply for the fact that it is animated (yes i am easily amused 8D)

as you mentioned, the size can't be helped and you do have to sacrifice a few things to get it up here. i also honestly don't see any lag in the image, it's very fluid imo. besides the rather bland background (which again cannot be helped cause you have to reduce the colours anyway) and text (maybe switch it to a font with more character?), pretty good work :)

4/5

@wolfssohn

i like how you manipulated the barb image, but the colours and the obscured text just kinda throws things off. lowering down the brightness on the background and cleaning up the text area probably wouldn't be such a bad thing :3 though from what i can recall, your sigs used pretty bright so maybe you like it that way :)

3/5 i like the concept of it but not the execution
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tania's Tavern:
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Is that Katy Perry? I'm not sure, but it definitely looks like her. I don't listen to her music :P

I really like the text and the colors that you chose really blended in with the photo of her. Almost as if she was melting into the background itself. The text gives off an elegant feeling and the mood is tranquil and yet, with her staring back, it's almost mysterious too. I rate this sig a 4.5/5. I only deducted .5 because I don't believe in perfection and it's Katy Perry (or so I think it is right?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I actually like your sig 4/5 jut cause im so bored of the lilac/purple + Black combo on sigs at the moment but i like the moon and the stars etc although the font is a little unclear. overall a pretty good sig i like it

OK so i think my new sig wont be 99% of peoples cup of tea. most of my sigs are the product of me messing about with gimp to try get differant effects that were a little unusual and i actually loved this one.

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:cry ruri, you got exactly what I wanted to show with my sig.
    *cries tears of joy* lol

Dorset.
    I'm not sure if forums aren't buggy on me oO
    The way I see your sig, theres a thick pink fog covering everything. I'd guess it's meant to be like your name and char are in front of that mist.. but..oO
    Like the idea and the colour but I think the mist belongs into the background ._.
    Font of your name could be a bit bigger though :p
    Also love the flowers and the border fits so nicely in colour :3

Dunno how to rate since I'm not sure if that was intended or this silly firefox is acting up xD

ps: anyone know a curly medieval looking font?
  • ruritania
    edited June 2011
    Options
    anyhoo, i actually really like your sig. very simple and the sort of fading text works really well; it blends with the sig and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. the tilt of the image and the quote is pretty interesting as well cause it feels like we're (well... me :x) seeing things from another person's eyes (who is being chased to hell and back and unfortunately ran into a dead end and is bloody exhausted so he's just going to stand his ground right there) if you get what i mean u.u"

5/5 it's powerful and emotional! 8D

(re-quoting just so i don't break the thread's rules >.> cause i wanna recommend a font 8D)

since you asked for a curly midieval font, i have to recommend one of my favourite fonts (which is also my forum name) Ruritania b:chuckle and DeiGratia is also a nice one. it's always difficult for me to find a gothic-ey font i like cause some are too thick, too curly, too unreadable and so on and so fort b:surrender i hope they are to your liking :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tania's Tavern:
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:cry ruri, you got exactly what I wanted to show with my sig.
    *cries tears of joy* lol

Dorset.
    I'm not sure if forums aren't buggy on me oO
    The way I see your sig, theres a thick pink fog covering everything. I'd guess it's meant to be like your name and char are in front of that mist.. but..oO
    Like the idea and the colour but I think the mist belongs into the background ._.
    Font of your name could be a bit bigger though :p
    Also love the flowers and the border fits so nicely in colour :3

Dunno how to rate since I'm not sure if that was intended or this silly firefox is acting up xD

ps: anyone know a curly medieval looking font?

Hows This? the issue i have with my sig is that cause the background is so subtle im scared the picture looks out of place when its like this

Ruri 4.5/5 i love the setup and the graphics but i dislike the fact that its Katie Perry

yup guys imma back!

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Dorset: I like your siggy, however, I would make your name a diff color. The color comes back at no other place in the sig so it looks a bit odd imo. The server name is hard to read, but then again I don't think it should stand out too much. I like your sig now better then with the fog ^^
    4/5

@ruritania: I keep reading Reamer instead of Dreamer b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Falfal above me again b:chuckle

And Dorset.
    I don't know how the hell but I swear earlier I saw your whole sig covered by a pink layer oO;
    No clue how though... Or you changed it xD And are trying to make me crazy lol

Hm maybe you could use the background but cut out the flowers? Then you would see them clearly :p
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Dorset: I like your siggy, however, I would make your name a diff color. The color comes back at no other place in the sig so it looks a bit odd imo. The server name is hard to read, but then again I don't think it should stand out too much. I like your sig now better then with the fog ^^
    4/5

@ruritania: I keep reading Reamer instead of Dreamer b:surrender

thanks and yeah i know bout the name coloru but im too lazy to change it ROFL it was supposed to match teh colour of her hair but i got lazy *hangs head in shame*
    Falfal above me again b:chuckle

And Dorset.
    I don't know how the hell but I swear earlier I saw your whole sig covered by a pink layer oO;
    No clue how though... Or you changed it xD And are trying to make me crazy lol

Hm maybe you could use the background but cut out the flowers? Then you would see them clearly :p

*sheepish look* i changed it cause i wasn't happy with the way her face looked.
    but i kinda like it that you have to look a lil more to see the flowers it was meant to be a lil more subtle

Also love your sig its ver nice and i love the colour

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    3/5...Might wanna place the head a lil' more to the left...the name "Dorset" could be bigger...the name(?) on the bottom right is difficult to read which makes it look more like a signature, though...maybe drag the pink area a lil' down so white has more room...and the char could have less shadow on it...otherwise the difference between BG and char is too big...

The border suits to this sig...the char itself looks nice...

All in all a "good" sig...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    sorry guys i know i just got rated but just popped into rate wolfs sig cause i actually love this one XD 5/5 great colouring great photo editing nice and clean not busy like previous sigs. the font you have used on previous signatures really works with this sig and although ive said previously that lilac/purple and black isnt my favourate, it really works with this sig, it isnt girly. although on the left hand side of the sig the white somewhat obscures the picture i understand that its meant to be the light maybe that your quote reffers to? anyways . good job

yup guys imma back!

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    omg there is so much pink on this page. Blue ftw.

7/10 ^
    Name should be bigger and more distinguishable. Border is pretty good though.

EDIT: 8/10 now that your sig is blue/bigger font. Nice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Awww Hydra im afraid the Pink is my fault. in response to your love of blue and your wish for less pink i have therefore changed my Sig to Blue in your Honour XD

4/5 for your sig the reason beign i know how hard it is to get a decent sized gif as a sig because of the pathetic size allowed but i think you did a pretty good job of keeping it smooth etc.... font is a lil boring and size is annoying but necissary

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    4/5...the (I guess) simple change from pink to blue improved the sig in...some ways...ya can see the BG better now...the "mood" of your char suits to the color...and the shadow on your char fits in better aswell...and I can finally read the text on the bottom right...(though that might be 'cause I'm awake this time...)...and your name is actually bigger...
    I still think the sig might look better if the char is a lil' more to the left...
    She got cut off by the border aswell...which would be ok...if it wasn't just 50% of the border...

Well...a nice improvement...!

it isnt girly
    Awww...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    4/5...the (I guess) simple change from pink to blue improved the sig in...some ways...ya can see the BG better now...the "mood" of your char suits to the color...and the shadow on your char fits in better aswell...and I can finally read the text on the bottom right...(though that might be 'cause I'm awake this time...)...and your name is actually bigger...
    I still think the sig might look better if the char is a lil' more to the left...
    She got cut off by the border aswell...which would be ok...if it wasn't just 50% of the border...

Well...a nice improvement...!

Awww...

I like the gradient/fading on the white light and the black, and the images in your sig actually suit the text..usually stuff people write on the picture don't actually have any relation to the sig itself.
    4/5

@dorset yeah, a lot of people have talked about the font in my sig and i just havent really bothered to change it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hmm, 'tis time I post again here I guess...

StormHydra:

4/5
    Animated signatures are really hard to rate. D:
    But I kinda like yours, could spend hours watching the archer fly. b:chuckle
    And I don't have any problems with the font, it suits the signature. :O
    Overall nice one! Must have been a lot of work to make that .gif.