Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Troller - Sanctuary
    Troller - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I think your signature looks cute, so I will give it a 4.3/5.
    But not being able to understand everything but "sexy" kind of killed it for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Despite the name, only a part time troll. b:victory
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @Troller: Your siggy is really offputting and annoying. Put since that is what you were going for 4/5. I would have picked a different quote. Something more trolltastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ruritania
    ruritania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The sheer size of the text takes the focal away from your toon imo, plus your toons shot is kinda small so that didn't help things either. Otherwise it's a good sig 3.5/5

But if you wanted the text to be the focal then 4/5

And though I don't consider things outside a sigpic in the scoring, you misspelled fantastic x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ↑ Siggy by me :D Request yours @ ↓

Tania's Tavern:
    [pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041561]
    edited May 2011
    ruritania wrote: »
    The sheer size of the text takes the focal away from your toon imo, plus your toons shot is kinda small so that didn't help things either. Otherwise it's a good sig 3.5/5

But if you wanted the text to be the focal then 4/5

And though I don't consider things outside a sigpic in the scoring, you misspelled fantastic x3

ah thanks, didn't catch that typo. I like the name being so big so I'll take that 4/5 XD

Also I really like the colors on yours and the way the hair seems to flow into the smoke. But I have no idea who this person is and nothing on it really indicates as such. A small bit of text with the name would have made it a little better. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like itz. Need I say more? 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • xnrieya
    xnrieya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    The background is waaaaaaaayy too bright. Like, I don't mind bright backgrounds but yours is neon bright and its hurting my eyes just looking at it. Also the text is huge and the colours don't even match the background (though it's probably difficult to match anything to that background). Idk, I just don't like it sorry b:surrender Maybe if everything was a little more subtle instead of being in your face big, bold and bright it'll look better?

1/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Q____________________Q;; x1000 It's suppose to be epicly bright and awesome, and standing out D: IDC -____-;; <3333333333

As for your sig, It reminds me of a kitty veno earing deerskin Lightarmor, lol. KK? nuff said..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xnrieya
    xnrieya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well everyones entitled to their own opinions and that was mine. I prefer more subtle sigs and you bigger brighter ones, fair enough.

And thank you for your keen eye of observation, it is indeed a veno in deerskin armour :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ruritania
    edited May 2011
    5/5 ^.^

I just wish it was bigger D: I love your use of vectors and how everything is flowing. Render is badass as well, very clean cut :D

@venusarmani its kiera knightley Haha xD I didn't put any text in cause it looked off... so I just hid my initial there in the corner x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tania's Tavern:
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Then it is indeed a great variation of it. 5/5 XD
    ^for Deerskin Veno Siggy person.

I guess I'll rate Ruri's XD..

I like it 4/5 wish there was more text, it's just a face and smoke o__o cool though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    2/5...the left and top edge have a slight brighter border, which looks kinda off...the pic of that human could be in a abetter quality...the blur around the text looks kinda off aswell...and the text itself could've been made more interestin' (I mean the look here...)...
    The overall neon colors aren't that bad...they fit into the theme at least...
    I would ask what the text actually means...if it didn't end with "sexy"...

So...yeah...an "ok" sig I guess...
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    "[Jonghyun]:Met her, Fell for her, I've fallen for her.
    The sexy girl I'm seeing for the first time."

Lyrics from SHINee - Amigo.

I know I'm weird >.> I love my sig, so since this is the last time I'll be above someone, last time I'm having my awesome sig rated. Only Kpop and Jpop fans can recognize its awesomeness </3 Still love guys though D:< <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    It'd be nice if ya stick the the "rules" of this thread (which is actually just the name of it) and at least try to "rate the signature above ya"...
    In case ya don't want to rate the sig above ya (for whatever reason) or if ya've already rated it before, it'd be nice to wait until a person posts here whose signature ya want to rate...

Postin' just to answer/comment stuff or simply to be the next one to be rated is kinda unfair for the one above, 'cause his/her sig won't get rated then...and it might also seem impolite...So...If ya want to comment ratings/answer questions/whatever else ya could add it to your next ratin' post...

This way it would be fair for everyone who posts here...
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Wolf... I get you again. lol
    4/5 The background and the char just rocks, no discussion there. Vibrant colours <3
    One point off though because... pretty hard to read font and its positioning doesn't make any sense to me. But pretty good overall^^
    Also loving the quote below it.

Ok.. you can rate mine if you want to but... I'd rather have this one rated :P
    My own is a product of boredom and short time lol Just wanted to carry the message :D

Done for a friend and another game ^^
    siggrminab.png

edit: What, it wont let me use image code here? >.< lame!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
    edited June 2011
    I think the text doesn't pop enough in your sig, and the font is kinda of weird. 3.5/5

As for your friend's sig, its kind of empty but I like the font you used for the qoute. I don't particularly like the quote because who doesn't wanna go out like a G if they are gonna get defeated and die anyway? But I'm not factoring that into the rating because that really doesn't have to do with the quality of the sig. I'd say 4/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Ok i so i know its not fair to rate sigs ive actually MADE. in this case teh person after me could you please rate both mine AND venus?

for what its worth i actually LOVE that sig its one of the favourates i made recently
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Dorset:
    Venus's siggie: I like how simple it is :3 I give it at 4/5. The only things I don't like about it are how big the text is. it's kinda like ZOMGHAI! and you don't really notice how pretty the rest of the siggie is before that D: And I don't like bevels, which I see you did as a border. Just my personal preference. xD
    Your siggie: I like how cute your archer looks in that hairstyle :3 But the text is hard to read if the person looking at the sig doesn't know who you are/your character names already. D: I give it a 3/5 for how cute your chars are but the text knocked the points off :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • ruritania
    edited June 2011
    oh. emm. gee.

you have no idea how long ive been trying to turn that stock into a siggy and you pulled it off so good!

love love love love love LOVE it!!!!! and the quote to boot~!!!!!

*stares*

5/5!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tania's Tavern:
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Edge of glory... why does that sound so familiar oO;
    Hmm... love the colours big time. Also, nice readable font :3
    Only thing that keeps bugging me is the "R". Im kinda waiting on someone to add the rest of your name there lol
    4/5

Kinda redid my sig since last posting, if someone saw the old post o.o Text isn't meant to pop out, wanted the focus on the atmosphere. I wanted the contrast between the blurry, dangerous background and he curly font. Imagine it like this... You're running from someone, nearly about to black out, already hurt too. It's a mess but still there's this one sane thought: Whoevers chasing you won't win this battle. Even if you die.
    It's my trail of thoughts from the other quote (that was requested by a friend btw, not my thoughts there o.o) I like the saying and it fits the person it was made for. Someone might even remember who it was done for :p
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    3/5...Another font for your name might've been better...it might look a lil' more "hopeless" if the sky was darker...

I like the overall atmosphere...and that the text on the right looks "silent" (though I'd prefer if the "i" was actual a capital one...)...

So...yeah...it's a "nice" sig...simple...but nice...
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    hmm really bright o.o lol pretty good still 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    1/5...the quality is...bad...might wanna try to save it PNG instead of JPEG next time...if ya didn't know PWI it'd be difficult to see what's on the sig actually...ya can barely read the name...it's a pretty simple sig...maybe 500x100 would be a better size here, 'cause the bow takes like 50% of the width...which makes it look like "too much"...

I like...the full moon...

Well yeah...it's a "bad" sig in my opinion...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    i like the pic on the right hand side and personaly i preffer this colour scheme to the old green one however i have no clue what that writing on the left says. and its a lil busy so i guess 3.5/5

bout my sig...yes the word Dorset is meant to blend in slightly at the end, Most people call me Dors anyways XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I'd give you a 4/5.
    The screenie is a good quality and the name is still readable but not flashy. I would however make the screenies of your char switch places or at least mirror them so that the composition stays more "within" the sig.
    And btw, you have a very pretty char ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    3.5/5
    +1 for pokemon reference (lol..)
    -1 because you didn't really make it yourself =/

edit: you'd get 4.5 if you made it yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    3.5/5
    +1 for pokemon reference (lol..)
    -1 because you didn't really make it yourself =/

u sure you're an archer o.o? *looks at maths* b:chuckle b:avoid

Anyways... I rate yours 3/5. I like the fact that it's animated. However the quality is bad(mainly looking at the background and the slight "lag" of the wings and sparkles)
    The font is nice and doesn't stand out too much but it seems the glow around "hyd" is a different color. I like the overal composition though. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    3/5...There's a hole in your char's clothes on the left...the top right corner looks too much "in order" for that sig...the "stripes" on the left look weird...maybe smaller ones would look better..."aoe" got too many syllables for that line; makes it sound weird...the char itself has a weird look...and I'd try another hairstyle...optional "Hazumi-chan" might look better than "Hazumi chan"...

The shadow on the char is nice, since the BG is dark on the left and "bright" on the right...not sure if that was on purpose though...

It's "ok"...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    3/5...There's a hole in your char's clothes on the left...the top right corner looks too much "in order" for that sig...the "stripes" on the left look weird...maybe smaller ones would look better..."aoe" got too many syllables for that line; makes it sound weird...the char itself has a weird look...and I'd try another hairstyle...optional "Hazumi-chan" might look better than "Hazumi chan"...

The shadow on the char is nice, since the BG is dark on the left and "bright" on the right...not sure if that was on purpose though...

It's "ok"...

That wolf on the right is a pretty good picture but you should bring the layer up a few so it's around the top.
    B/W background is too intense, turn down the contrast of the background clouds. Or you can give the text it's own background (like a semi-transparent box behind it) because it's a bit hard to read.
    It's just that the images/text are black and white..but so is the background so it's kinda hard to distinguish.
    3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Why exactly did ya quote me...?

2/5...The quality is kinda bad, which is probably caused by makin' a GIF out of it...maybe by your settings aswell...the movement is not really smooth...the BG just looks bad...ya could've made the text a lil' stronger...the border doesn't suit to the sig...fadin' edges might've been the better choice...

Kinda "ok" sig...

That wolf on the right is a pretty good picture but you should bring the layer up a few so it's around the top.
    That...would certainly ruin the whole signature...
    B/W background is too intense, turn down the contrast of the background clouds.
    Might be a good point, but can't say for sure, since we might have different screen settings...
    It's just that the images/text are black and white..but so is the background so it's kinda hard to distinguish.
    That's 'cause it's the main idea...
    THEY are slowly takin' over everythin'...hence why the barb is behind that white fog...same with the text...if i would've put the barb in front of everythin' and made the text readable...it would lose all it's charme...

Just felt like a lil' explation was needed here...I hope to get some more critisizm I can actually use from now on...
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I hope to get some more critisizm I can actually use from now on...

Why? You act like a siggie god. Like everyone is supposed to look at your sig and go "OMG IT'S SO GREAT!" When you go around throwing out "It's an "okay" sig... I guess... dotdotdot" If anyone tries to rate your sig poorly, you go on about how that's how it's supposed to be. Well did you think that maybe when you rate other people, that's how they wanted it to be? But you give people poor ratings, then you expect them to rate your sig well because you "wanted your sig that way?"
    To be honest, all your sigs are hard to read and too flashy. I don't understand what the hell is going on in any of them and sigs are really just supposed to be a look and go, but with your sigs, you have to stare at them for 5 minutes before you realise what you have there is a wolf. I realise you were going for a certain concept, and the concept is good, but as far as being able to see the concept... you can't. I give it a 1/5, cuz I like clean cut things but that's about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os