Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Gtyfu - Lost City
    Gtyfu - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    silvy urs is sick i give it full 5/5
    [SIGPIC]http://i.picasion.com/pic45/a3b6f9398b5063a3f03229c7633ac4fc.gif[/SIGPIC]

sig made by Silvychar and Bellefleurs Thank u both

(i just made it into a gif) lol
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    2.5/5 i love the concept and your name that font is awsome i just wish it were bigger and i wish tha the screenshot was of better quality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    5/5 love the background and the font :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Lol @ cutesy bunny, but the blur makes it kinda "off". 8/10

Heres my new one, I need one of u guys to make one for me lol XD.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Not bad Kris, but you need to talk to Silvy b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    4,5/5 for Fuzzy his siggy...
    I love the colors, the background is really.. "full" but not distracting. Bonuspoints because I like pandabarbs... b:avoid
    Anyway... I'd remove the "modicus pandamus" because imo you don't have to advertise you're a mod in your sig, the green avatar is enough b:chuckle

--

I'm thinking if cycling some siggies... this is one I just made. Would like to get it rated :3

boo I can't post pictures here D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Falfal, I need glasses and I don't have them on atm but... seriously, that font is way too small. lol Make it pop out more too :p

Love the idea with the silhouette but somehow.. it's a bit empty altogether. There's nothing to focus on.
    If I was you, I'd focus on your char and make it the center somehow. And put the font more into the center of attention too.

Colours, background, perfect. It's just that it doesn't really transport the mesage yet and looks rather plain.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Felizia - Lost City
    edited June 2011
    4/5 :3 i like everything (especially the blur on the pic) but i dislike that fond you used for the text ;w; (/personal preference lawl)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Carebears on acid. 5/5
    =D
    I love your sigs felizia, i might ask you to make me one someday if you wish. >___>;
    They're so cute and cuddly.

Anyway, just a lil something i did. I'm in a morbid mood so I was like "why not silent hill? :|"
    I always wanted to cosplay the nurses from it for halloween. I might do that some year I'm not too lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Nightmare i LOVE your sig XD its just awsome. Ijs....Awsome...would be nice to have yoru name on it though

4.999999/5

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    My New Sig XD

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    4/5...kinda simple...which isn't a bad thing...the BG and font fits to the theme...the girl looks kinda like she prays (to the light)...another (or maybe even no) border might look better...maybe dark-grey...or the exact same color of her lips...

Btw...I don't like what the right text says...but that doesn't affect the ratin' at all...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Cant remember if i Rated yours before but i like it anyways 5/5 i like the colour i like the font its kinda like light shining and i like the screenshot editing. i also like the fact his eye is all red re'enforcing the whole sensitivity to light thing.

Thanks for your rating XD yeah i noticed the border colour so i have changed it to the colour of the lips (the girl in the pic is actually me *red face*)

yup guys imma back!

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    3.5/5 and +1 for putting a picture of yourself in the pic.

Except the photo has funny lighting compared to the rest of the sig.(i dont really know how you'd fix that =S)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    4.5/5. The font ruined it for me. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    4/5 for the sig then a +1 for the WTH!!!!!

wtf is that :O did everyone else see that?

yup guys imma back!

• Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @Dorset
    4/5
    You put yourself in the sig :D Loving the idea and the font~
    I would make your skin a bit darker though so you don't look like a ghost and maybe the name in the same pink as your lips :p
    And the name maybe 4pt smaller but a little more to the right ^.~
    But wow, very rarely see people that put themselves in their sigs ^^ Clean and nice one :3

I don't have a sig cause I actually got too many creative ideas to make or request one haha
    You will never guess who I am either b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ^hea sis... :3 b:avoid

@Dorset: I like it how you put yourself in your sig ^^ As sis pointed out I would put in your name is the same pink as your lips.
    On a side note, your archer seems to have the same haircolor as you Oo; :3
    4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    4.5/5. The font ruined it for me. :<

I'm rating this because I've rated everybody else already.

And yeah, I saw a rabbit or something pop up suddenly, rofl. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • The_Massacre - Raging Tide
    The_Massacre - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've always enjoyed your signature, it shows the pure essence of the elven roaming the skies in a beautiful cast of coloration behind it (the sky).Plus, it's animated, ftw. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] - E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B: "Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody/Everything In Sight Build"

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, 10x's are hating, but they don't know me. - Rated PG
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    ^ 7/10, the pic isnt really that great because you cant read the rest of the demotivator but the rest of the sig is cool. Man you should be a poet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _LikeABoss_ - Lost City
    _LikeABoss_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • Felizia - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    ^ I don't see a sig D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinigami - Momaganon
    Shinigami - Momaganon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Animated signature again, hmm, tough one. :D

4.5/5
    Clean and nice, nothing actually to say about your signature, Felizia.
    Sometimes I read 'true heartbreaker' instead of heartbear. xD
    Those bears were always really scary... o_o
    And I guess one shouldn't look that long at the animation. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • michaelskitten1
    michaelskitten1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I Like the contrasting colours and the font a lot although not sure botu teh pic 4.5/5
  • Thrax - Lothranis
    Thrax - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    woops forgot to add my sig to my posts XD here it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh. After careful thought Piglet was comforted by this
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hm Thrax... first of all. The quote below your sig is win <3

I love that you picked yellow ^^ It's such a nice colour but used way too rarely on here.
    Font and frame go nicely together in the same colour. The font itself is nice, looks mystical in a way. Good quality screenshot that expresses something about your char and I like the idea behind it.
    Only thing I'd criticize... it needs something fancy or catchy. Maybe a cool quote, maybe a bit throwing the layout out of balance. Something to spice it up :p
    Oh and I'd make the border a tiny bit wider and maybe a darker shade of yellow. It's taking a bit too much attention away from your chars name.
    Overall a solid clean sig with a nice idea behind it 4.5/5

And no I didn't see the need for a new sig myself yet. I'm loving this one too much b:cute
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Thrax: 5/5 its awesome.
    Nothing I can really say..except maybe a more substantial border
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well, i love GIF signatures as long as their not too flashy and annoying (yours isnt)

its a little basic, and the quality is a little low but it flows wonderfully, no skipping in it. so i think 4/5 ^^

and heres a new sig i threw together, i took a pretty cool screenshot today (made from the sig lol) and i thought i should do something with it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oi I get to rate vixter :3

Sweet idea and the leopard coloured trees are epic XD And your char looks very sexy in the new fashion. Simple clean frame with a fitting font too.
    Only thing that bugs me.. too much white mist in front of your char >.< Would be cooler if she was more in focus being in front of the fog. But besides that, pretty awesome :3
    Also, grats on finding that location xD
    4.5/5

And ya... still happy with myras sig... But I found something else to play with b:chuckle
    Pretty much inspired by the screenshot :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~