Rate the Signature Above You!

Comments

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    7.5/10. i like the writing but i dnt like the screenshot. yoru char seems to have lost a bit of life somehow. however good job with the text and the background..

*points* yes i realise my new sig is less flashy than my usual ones but i wantd somethign a lil more simple for a few days XD what dyou all think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver
    Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Dorset, I miss your old siggie. ;_;
    This one is cute, I love your char with a kitty kut, but i'm not a fan of the font used. I'm also not a fan of HUGE text, even though your last one utilized it in a way I liked it. xD I'm also not a fan of the raised edges. >:
    I give it a 3.5/5, since your char is such a cutie and the screenie itself is nice :D

I forced Zan into screenie time after his FC last night, and when I logged out to look at my screenies (figured they were good enough) my genie was in just about ALL of them. The screenie I used was the one with the least appearance from her . >< I also was waaay too tired to log back in and make him do it over again. xD It's not that bad... although I might go back tonight and redo the screenie/siggie. I adore the text though and stupid me didn't save the photoshop file, so I have to actually redo the text. /rant D|
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    i think you did a lot better job with your new sig now, a lot more visible and romantic too. xD lol about the genie getting in the way, but its alright. i didnt know what it was at first though.

for any kind of constructive criticism though i would probably make the text a little brighter, its hard to read xD maybe make it like the last sig you did, brightness wise. maybe bring out the heart so its more noticeable too... but is the text backwards? i cant make what it says either way @_@
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • JakeKira - Lost City
    JakeKira - Lost City Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    7/10

I couldnt figure out what was on the right most part except for the lightnings but for the rest of the sig and for the work uve put in.And Orange is my fav colour b:victory
    Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off.
    Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.
    **** me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
    Call me crazy, you really have no idea.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Force to Get What U Like,Or U will Be forced To Like What U Get.
    Wanna get an awsm sig?-Silvy's the right person for you b:victory
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    2/5
    The orange and grey aren't colors that match well imo. The background image is blurry and isn't adding much of a "personal touch" to the sig. The font is nice, but as said. Orange and grey don't really match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    5/5 the color scheme is nice. Using two angles on either side look good. It looks well done and polished. I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3/5...the dragon is kinda blurry...the background looks a bit messy...the font doesn't suit in this sig, it's too "cute" for the dragon next to it...havin' the server name below the real name on the right is kinda overused (won't have an effect on the ratin')...

It's a "good", but generic sig...nothin' special...
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3/5
    Haven't a full clue what's going on in the siggy, had to actually mess with my computers color contrast to get a semi idea of it. The glowing red eye, makes it out to be some sort of evil presence within your wolf, zombie, something along those lines? Yet the green is too...happy of a green to be used in a darker themed siggy, maybe a deeper tone green would do it more justice. That and text in some areas blends in with the background itself making it hard to read, had to reread it over 3 times to understand.
    b:surrender
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    I love your sig its gorgeous but the only thing that bothers me is the name could be a lil clearer.
    4.9/5

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Foxieee_trek - Harshlands
    Foxieee_trek - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    your sig is pretty coolb:pleased

i dunno how to make oneb:surrender
    venomacer lvl 80b:pleased
    assasin lvl62b:victory
    Ah, crazy rich bored people, I will never be able to understand them. b:surrender
  • Rubblemancer - Sanctuary
    Rubblemancer - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I like the quote you have. And recruiting from the forums is always helpful.

Visit the Fanatics Forum section of the forums and you can request someone to make a signature for you, there's at least a half dozen people at anytime with threads who will all make great custom sigs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Silvy for the awesome sig!
  • Kukoln - Archosaur
    Kukoln - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hey there. I'm quite new to this forum. b:surrender
    I'm not a big fan of the blurry aspect of your sig Rubblemancer, you should try with a high-definition screenshot next time, just to see the difference it could bring. But then it's just my opinion. ^^
    The composition is nice and i love the dragon. =)
    Hey! **-*-*--*----*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    First off: welcome...

3/5...the text is kinda difficult to read (+ I don't know what it says anyways...but that won't have an effect on my ratin...I should learn more languages)...ya should either place the sig in the middle (it's a lil' too much on the right atm) or have it on the left (like most people)...the overall colors are ok...ya might wanna try to make the pic of your sin bigger...or...lettin' it get more attention (otherwise it doesn't look like ya "love" your sin as much as ya say...)...

All in all it's a "good" sig...but there's room for improvement...

And btw...I'm curious what the text says (in english)...so...if ya wanna, send me a PM...or post it somewhere...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    8.5 out of 10

I like it, but composition is a little clogged, could use some work.

And that font...needs to change.
  • Kukoln - Archosaur
    Kukoln - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    First off: welcome...

3/5...the text is kinda difficult to read (+ I don't know what it says anyways...but that won't have an effect on my ratin...I should learn more languages)...ya should either place the sig in the middle (it's a lil' too much on the right atm) or have it on the left (like most people)...the overall colors are ok...ya might wanna try to make the pic of your sin bigger...or...lettin' it get more attention (otherwise it doesn't look like ya "love" your sin as much as ya say...)...

All in all it's a "good" sig...but there's room for improvement...

And btw...I'm curious what the text says (in english)...so...if ya wanna, send me a PM...or post it somewhere...

Thank you for the welcoming and the advices. It will help me make a better one next time.
    Sent you the translation by PM.
    Hey! **-*-*--*----*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JakeKira - Lost City
    JakeKira - Lost City Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4/5 Its kinda unique from rest of the siggys and hence the mark is for the creativity/innovation.It looks really good but has many texts in it(they could have been given a little more space).otherwise its a sign to my liking.
    Judge me and I'll prove you wrong.
    Tell me what to do and I'll tell you off.
    Say I'm not worth it and watch where I end up.
    **** me over and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
    Call me crazy, you really have no idea.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Force to Get What U Like,Or U will Be forced To Like What U Get.
    Wanna get an awsm sig?-Silvy's the right person for you b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Absolutely in love with Dorsets current sig *___*

JakeKira:
    Not really my colours and its so blurry and kinda mutlicoloured.
    Also your signature is longer than your post, not fine lol
    2.5/5

And yes... I was busy again xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    3/5...the sun seems to shine through the mount...and the mount itself looks kinda annoyed...the rest is pretty much ok...though it seems to be a screenshot with text and border only...
    I like how the text slightly looks like clouds...might look better if the last line wouldn't be on the mount...

Anyways...it's an "ok" sig, but nothin' too special...
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    3.5/5 point knocked off cause i am very confused by wth is goign on in yoru sig. but whatever it is i like it XD kinda horror movie-ish i love the writing

yup guys imma back!

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Wow. Dorset. You improved lots from the first signatures you did.

The background fits so well with your chars and the font is pretty :3 But that big tree to the right annoys me lol Its splitting the sig so unevenly, would look better without it. Well unless you wanted Dorset to have 3/4 of the space.
    And the font down there is pretty hard to read x_x I ended up with 'Pain', 'Poin' then I got its 'Coin' lol Probably not helping that its light coloured and the highlights too.

Overall.. could use some improvements with the text but the images rock :3
    4/5

And Wolf.. I gotta admit, its the work of less than an hour lol I like the result though :P
    I layd focus on the atmosphere this time, more important than everything else^^

And cloudchasers do look that annoyed XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ruritania
    ruritania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4/5

1 mark off because I think you could've edited the shot a bit more, it's too simple for me x3 I like simple but it's a tad too simple... Otherwise, very nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ↑ Siggy by me :D Request yours @ ↓

Tania's Tavern:
    [pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041561]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    0/5...there is no sig...yet...

And btw...try to avoid double-, triple (and so on) posts...mods/gms (or whoever it was...) don't really like 'em here...
  • ruritania
    ruritania Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4/5

Point knocked off cause I'm not a huge fan of green... Especially one that's as bright as yours is x( however I like the composition, it looks messy but I see it like an organized clutter and I like it! And your previous red sig where you edited your barbs eye was pretty awesome :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ↑ Siggy by me :D Request yours @ ↓

Tania's Tavern:
    [pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1041561]
  • Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear
    Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I love the colors in your sig though I am a bigger fan of characters in them :P

Overall I really like it so 4/5

I have such a hard time rating these cause I think they all look great. Seeing everyones creative side is awesome xD

(And I removed my earlier posts, had a hard time on my other comp removing them, and made a sig that fit right)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To truly understand death, one must understand a Psychic.
    Death will become second nature but not without it's retribution!
    Never underestimate the powers of a Psy and the true pleasure of death's grace. ~ Fallen
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    3.5/5 its a great concept btu something that bothers me abotu it is the eyes. they lost some of the detail and im taking it you recoloured them to make them brighter by painting over and stand out? love the dark blue coloru of the sig in general but the writing could u se a lil something. overall a great effort and good idea XD

yup guys imma back!

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    2/5...the text on the bottom is not that easy to read...the bright line on top doesn't suit to the sig...both chars look like they're in front of a screen instead in their "woods" (not sure if it was on purpose...but doesn't look too good)...the char on the "light" side could've a happier/friendlier look...the on on the right is "ok"...the left tree of the "shadow" side is kinda annoyin'...for this type of theme I recommend to use either the same background with different coloration/light & shadow effects for both sides or at least two similar backgrounds...'cause...the "shadow" side got a lil' lake which is just cut-off when it turns to the "light" side...

It's an "ok" sig...but there's a lot of room for improvements imo...
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    It looks a bit all over the place :/ and I'm still trying to figure out that red thing in the centre... That said, I do like the whole horror/nightmarish concept of it!

3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2011
    @Crystal i love your sig and btw i havnt seen you in ages. would liek to see something a lil differant from the sideways sig as i got a lil bored with them all looking the same but the font is great 5/5

yup guys imma back!

• Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear
    Fallenkattz - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3.5/5 its a great concept btu something that bothers me abotu it is the eyes. they lost some of the detail and im taking it you recoloured them to make them brighter by painting over and stand out? love the dark blue coloru of the sig in general but the writing could u se a lil something. overall a great effort and good idea XD

Actually no I didn't recolor them lol. My psy's eyes are that bright. I did a bit of photo editing when it came to some softening and whatnot but they eyes I didn't color :P

Thank's for your honesty

I happen to really like your Sig. The text is a bit hard to read but I like the night and day of it. I think you did a good job :)
    4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To truly understand death, one must understand a Psychic.
    Death will become second nature but not without it's retribution!
    Never underestimate the powers of a Psy and the true pleasure of death's grace. ~ Fallen
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4.5/5 i'm half blind (my fault) and i can't read some of the words. Love the brightness of your face o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D