Rate the Signature Above You!

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I don't mind if people use a sentence with no image as signature, but a paragraph is not what a call a signature.

I'll put 1/5 for the effort, but ye not my style sorry. :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hmmm...
    @Bella I like the transparent factor of your sig, but It doesn't represet your character(s) or your role as a player of PWI.
    In all honesty I'd say that it lacks originality and is just boring. o.o

2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    4/5, look really nice, PWI themed, I like it. =)

And yes my signature is boring, in my head I have 3846 ideas, but I have no talent with program like Photoshop and Gimp. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It is indeed quite dull and the only thought that occurs when I see your sig is...: "That person may or may not play Perfect World..."

Could be used as advertisement if ya put the PWI logo somewhere...
    2/5...

Did ya at least try to create your own sigs...? May or may not be difficult at first, but ya'd be surprised how many sigs are created by accident...just by testin' one option/tool ya haven't used before and suddenly it's "woah!"...

If ya really can't create your own sigs for whatever reason, I suggest ya look at the fanatics-Section of this forum...there are people who create sigs for other people for free... (well, more or less free...there is the show-off possibility for example...)
    If they don't have time or so...but only if ya really can't find someone...I might give it a try and create a sig for ya if ya want...though creatin' your own would probably the better options...

Enough text for now...
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @Wolfssohn

Not sure if I rated you before. o_o
    Pretty solid sig, typically your style ofc. The text effect rocks, and I can't really find negative stuff atm. Only thing that bugs me a bit is the gradient to forums but eh, dirty brown << Noone fault, but it sucks xD
    5/5

Oh and no, the text in the background isn't meant to be read. lol

Lol Bella, there's so many sig makers around D: ... Thinking about it, actually no. lol Many creative minds but Silvys MIA and others have mostly closed down too. I guess that leaves me atm o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~