krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    2/5...since it's just a cat...

3/5

Your wolf looks like a zombie.b:shocked
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4/5, Loving it (plus, it won the contest!) but I think the font could be a little more noticeable and epic. b:thanks
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    7/10 it looks sooo cute XD
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Is it "MODs have no work to do" day? In that case let me gather some trolls and spammers so we can get some work done ^_^

On topic: The pic **** my eyes due to awesomeness. The only problem is that you almost can't read the text in it. Still a 5/5. MOD bonus b:victory
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Very nice Kaste! 8/10

The use of color and layout is well designed. Especially the use of green, nice balance. The only thing I didn't like was the font. Other than that its awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    3/5...the sign with the cross & the rest of the pic aren't well connected...the screenshot is not bad...but not good either...
    Nice idea for a theme, though...

All in all it's an "ok" sig...
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Yay I can finally post lol
    Didn't wanna rate Kas sig since I made it :p

Wolf... I love the font in your sig. The colours really rock and the meaning behind it.. <3
    Love the edit you did to your char.

Only downside for there would be that you got a lot of space on the left side but the text is pretty cluttered on the right. And your screenshot got cold colours in it, warm would fit in more ^.~

8/10

Same old sig here, boo, I got too many ideas for a new one, so nothing done yet xD
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    30 Seconds to Mars= 10/10 ^^

But seriously, i like everything but the font, and the wolf could be more in the center instead of over there, but you probably meant for it to be like that
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Damn Krisnda. The colour sheme is just godly. (Not hard to guess I would like that eh lol)
    I like the font too, but its a little thin which makes it hard to read with the busy background ^.~ Also... very curvy and female... now I know why I assumed youre a girl lol

But overall you get an 8/10 from me. and a bonus point for your text colour fitting your sig :)

And no, I didn't really pick the spot of the wolf. lol its more a result of it being damn hard to find a good stock image of a white wolf. So I had to improvise and use a tree lol
    But yea, the font isnt the best choice either. Time to redo something :D
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Wyrmfiend - Harshlands
    Wyrmfiend - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Kritty here. I like your sig Myra, I would give it 9/10. The creativity is obvious, and aesthetically it blends well.

You criticized yourself what I would have criticized, so...yeah. xD
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    3/5...text on top is not that easy to read...char looks a bit weird on that pic...maybe try another screenshot...the background changes behind your char...the right side doesn't exactly fit to the left...
    Font & Color of the server name looks good...nice dragon (have the same in my folder for dragon pics)...

Well...It's a "good" sig with room for improvement...
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    you know, i love that sig xD the bloody eye and all, its good 5/5 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Love it Hugs. All I'm gunna say! xD 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4.5/5 It is a nice siggy but the mystics face is just way too bright.
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    ikr but i don't wanna bother silvy for a remake xD love it how it is. i like your...person...under water?? 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lurani - Raging Tide
    Lurani - Raging Tide Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4.5/5 and lolz i was bored so i did a fast darkening of it. xD Would be nice if your character was this dark but the background lighter. (Too lazy to do a full on edit like that.) http://i56.tinypic.com/106zzgy.png

And yeah it's a mermaid in water. Lol.
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    ok thanks...that does look better. O:< *uses*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    3/5...the overall colors look a bit weird...might help to make the colors a bit "stronger"...the facial expression of your char looks like she's annoyed/bored...the "you" of the small text on the bottom might be difficult to read when ya're tired...

It's a "good" sig...
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Well.. already told ya before... but gonna post it here ;D

I like your sig, however, the blood over the nose distracts me a bit... t looks odd imo. The open space on the left is nice, because it shows the other barb behind it which blends well with the background. The font is nice and readable and also suits the sig and text really well.

Anyway, it all suits well together. Still distracted by the blood at the nose, so I'm gonna give a 4/5 ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Actually wanted to have more different ratin's...

Anyways:
    3/5 (3.5/5 if I'd use .5 ratin's...which I don't)...for some reason...the veins/blood vessels on the right get more of my attention than the girl...and well...unlike her "illusion" the girl itself doesn't really fit into this sig...just the fadin' version of the girl might've been better...and she doesn't look motivated enough for the line "never give up, never give in"...
    Maybe ya noticed already that I like the veins/blood vessels on the right...the background and text combination is neat aswell...
    So yeah...it's a "pretty good" sig...but there's still room for improvement...
  • Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver
    Letmeblossom - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    4/5
    I like the way you edited the barb all bloody with one eye closed, etc. The one thing I don't like is the font you used for the text on the right. While the words are pretty BA, the font reminds me of the graffiti up in Pittsburgh. It seems to fit, but at the same time... It's just... Iunno. I'm a fan of Times New Roman. b:surrender

Edit: For vixter, it's a screenie of my sin hugging dak. xD It's hard to see, i know, but I wanted the sig to kinda flow into the background of the forums, so I put a black gradient over it.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    im gunna give you a 5/5 because i love the right side of the signature the font and little heart thing look so clear and cool. but i cant tell whats happening on the left side ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    2/5...a lot of those lightnin's are cut off...the overall pic looks pretty messy (the bad kind of messy)...the quality doesnt look too great either (might be 'cause of all those lightenin's)...the red "glowin'" doesn't suit to all those lightnin's...these "borders" don't suit too good aswell...
    The font of your name is good...and the char itself doesn't look too bad...

It's an "ok" sig...though it looks pretty "forced"...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Hmmm, your signature is kinda hard to rate, Wolf, but I'll try.

Overall it's well made, everything harmonises and the photo manipulation of your character is pretty neat. However the barbarian itself doesn't intermingle with the background completely (I'd probably soften the edges a tad bit), not that it matters much. About the blood on the muzzle... it looks misplaced if you look closely (depth is missing). I really like the PWE barbarian image in the background, the font of your name is nicely like it was on your previous signature... One thing that bothers me is the quote, it appears a bit 'dull' to me... btw one edge of the exclamation mark is missing <:o. One could argue about the placing of all components, but well, your cup of tea.
    Just one more thing that I would have included: some kind of slight border (like darkening out the edges to create some frame and hide the actual format).

Summa summarum: 3/5. I personally liked your previous signatures more, but this one is also somewhat nice.

To the one who'll rate my signature... don't bother, it's just a temporarily random signature... I'm thinking about offering random 5 minutes signatures in my shack... ;/

EDIT:
    Yay, big phat wall of text. Hope my critique is to your liking, Wolf. ^^
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    oh well imma rate urs anyways :P

i like it. its kinda random, but its cool. the anime picture looks a little low in quality or blurry maybe but i really like the background effects you did with it. 4/5 :)

your idea of 5 min random sigs is a good idea, for someone to pick out of and u can slap their name on it or something.
    2/5...a lot of those lightnin's are cut off...the overall pic looks pretty messy (the bad kind of messy)...the quality doesnt look too great either (might be 'cause of all those lightenin's)...the red "glowin'" doesn't suit to all those lightnin's...these "borders" don't suit too good aswell...

ty but those lightnings werent added in, its just my armor's effect from 4 sockets and also using a skill from the screenshot i took xP im not sure what you mean by "cut-off" though, as i can only make the height 100 pixels :x actually i didnt do anything to this screenshot except adjust the brightness/contrast xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    EDIT:
    Yay, big phat wall of text. Hope my critique is to your liking, Wolf. ^^
    Kinda...ya're one of the few people who actually think bout what they write instead of just sayin' "OMGOSH love it 5/5!!!"...literally hate those...
    Borders - would ruin my sigs...(my opinion)
    blood on the muzzle - I actually didn't plan to have it on the muzzle...more like on the "camera"...kinda *beeped* it up there, but...meh...don't care.
    My Barb: doesn't intermingle with the BG cause he's supposed to be special...and a slight distraction from the PWI barb...

"Summa sumarum": pls don't say that while ratin' sigs...'cause that makes me think ya count "mistakes" and rate the sigs for how many mistakes they have...and I wouldn't be able to take your ratin serious then...
    The ratin' should be a REAL own opinion & the mistakes ya state just a lil' help for future projects...

ty but those lightnings werent added in, its just my armor's effect from 4 sockets and also using a skill from the screenshot i took xP im not sure what you mean by "cut-off" though, as i can only make the height 100 pixels :x actually i didnt do anything to this screenshot except adjust the brightness/contrast xD

Look at the lightnin' right of the belly of your char...it's kinda cut-off there (game's fault). And yeah, I thought so that ya didnt change a lot...
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited May 2011
    few people who actually think bout what they write instead of just sayin' "OMGOSH love it 5/5!!!"...literally hate those...
    yes i know i dont like these ratings too sometimes, or if i get a 5/5 i want to know why xD

sometimes i find myself doing it only because i know some people have worked on their sigs to try and make it perfect for them so they deserve it for the effort. although, ive seen some good ones, its hard to rate 5/5, because what exactly is perfect (5/5)? you know?

i thought your sig is cute because of the "beaten up" add on to the barb. stuff thats add onto screenshots (thats not in game) i find fun and cute. although there is some emptiness on the left side, perhaps you can scoot the next over to the right more and cut some space off, or move the barb to the left a little so the right side text isnt so cramped.

Look at the lightnin' right of the belly of your char...it's kinda cut-off there (game's fault). And yeah, I thought so that ya didnt change a lot...
    hm yes i see what you mean here. xD nothing i can do about it though ^^

with this screenshot editing out my character would probably look even more trashy though, then there would be cut off lightnings/skill effects everywhere ... and any background probably just wouldnt match with it :o thats why i thought i shouldnt edit it much.

although im not very good with self-made backgrounds either way xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    @TreeHugs
    7/10 I like the color energy and contrast but I don't really think the base picture is all that great. I can't really tell whats going on (is she spinning?) and the right half is kinda messy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    7.5/10

While I like the animation, it seems to come in too late o_<. And I'll admit I'm a fan of solid forms over solid backgrounds, so the solid pink archer clashes with the (I'm guessing here!) yin/yang sign she's standing on, and the rest of the sig.

But yes, I love the animation *_*. It's smooth, and I've always loved laser-like effects. So after the full animation, it's a very, very nice sig. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]