Ultimate Noob Genie Guide

Options

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hoodat wrote: »
    ok i figured it out its the genie icon in your inventory screen b:laugh. Thanks

No problem.

Feel free to ask any other questions you may have and I will be happy to answer any to the best of my knowledge!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I think this 2nd genie is unluckly b:chuckle

lucky points 4/20
    level 21
    dex=5
    mag=29
    vit=15
    total=49 .

I need 3x40=120=> 120-49= I need 71 more pointsb:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ^^ I think you might be right b:surrender

The good thing is you can easily start again. Or you can test your luck...

In all honesty, I have built one Genie for myself since they came out. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dravik - Heavens Tear
    Dravik - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    If I do not like the genie I have, what can I do?

You can talk to new NPC and select appropriate option to dismiss your genie. You gain EXP stone in proportion to genie level. To dismiss genie that is L40 and above, you genie must be in tradable mode to do so.

Is this implying that if you dismiss your genie, and talk to the watcher of earth, you will be given a different genie?
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Is this implying that if you dismiss your genie, and talk to the watcher of earth, you will be given a different genie?

no, this mean you get an exps stone in exchange for your genie.

if you want another genie, you either give the watcher 3 mirage stones or buy one from another player.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    no, this mean you get an exps stone in exchange for your genie.

if you want another genie, you either give the watcher 3 mirage stones or buy one from another player.

^^ This ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xmighty
    xmighty Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i have a lonevity genie lvl57 with49-50 lucky points i would like 2 know wat r the good skills which can help in pk as well as support
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    xmighty wrote: »
    i have a lonevity genie lvl57 with49-50 lucky points i would like 2 know wat r the good skills which can help in pk as well as support

What is your class?

What is the attribute points you have placed on your Genie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sandvich - Dreamweaver
    Sandvich - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I just level my genie to lv10, and it got 10 lucky points, am I lucky?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I just level my genie to lv10, and it got 10 lucky points, am I lucky?

Yes...BUT...the Lucky Points do not really come into play till the Genie is a higher level.

The first evolution does not happen until the Genie has 41 Lucky points which would require your Genie to be at level 50+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    * Updated for New Content from Patch 166*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I made a thread to ask about a lot of genie skill but it is never answered despite having quite a number of viewer. So I was hoping whoever visit this thread often, the guide's author at least, would be knowledgable enough to answer these question. I don't expect anyone to know all the answer to all the question though. Here I will just quote myself, and thanks for answering.
    ilystah wrote: »
    Hello. I'm new here. I'm interested in the genie system, but the forum don't seems to provide enough information for me and the description is quite vague, so after some unsuccessful search I decided to come out from lurking to post my first thread. My main is a witch and I want to PvP late game, although I also got a venomancer too for money making, and I got an archer on PvP server which I might not continue since PvP seems to be too chaotic than I expected. So I would like to ask for facts and opinion on certain skill that I have in mind:

Qi Manipulation: how useful is it in PvP (with no restriction on item); also, if someone attempt to cast a spell but during channelling or casting this skill deplete their mana then does it cancel the casting?

Eruption Fist: how useful is it in PvP and PvE?

Tree of Protection: it have 2 status effect: increase max HP and a heal over time. Which one of the 2 will be in effect first? Also, can it be casted on people other than yourself?

Remove Paralysis: which is considered Paralysis: stun, freeze, silence, sleep, seal? or is it a totally different status effect? if it is a different status effect then what can cause paralysis?

Lightning Chaser: does it interupt the spell while it is being casted on when it is channelling?

Evil Ward: is it make you immune to defence or magic defense debuff?

Fortify: how dangerous the magic defense reduction is?

Wind Prison: can it be casted to somewhere you like or must it be around you? how useful is it in TW?

Will Surge: if you are already silenced when you cast this would it remove the effect?

Life Drain: how useful is this skill in PvP?

Holy Path: is it enough to use Distance Shrink to escape or a witch would need this too?

Essence Penetration: would there be some indicator to tell you that you are at the peak (before you start losing Chi)? what happen if it drain Chi when you don't have any Chi left? How useful is it in PvP?

Lawbreaker: would it remove only silence or any form of status effect that make you unable to cast spell?

Weakness: does it slow only physical attack rate? or does it work on casting time and channelling time too?

Frozen Domain: it is only usuable in water, but being a AoE would it affect non-water target? which type of immobilize effect it would cause?

Expel: can it be casted on yourself? your non-squad ally? your enemy? if it is casted on someone who is immuned to silence (by the buff Will Surge for example), what would happen? if it is casted on someone then Lawbreaker is casted on the same person what would happen? would your ally have the choice to receive the buff or not or is it forced?

Dampen Magic Curse: how strong it is compare to Qi Manipulation?

Absolute Domain: the immunity to immobilization, is it started the same time as immunity to damage period or only after the immunity to damage period? which type of immobilisation is it make you immune to? would it remove the immobilization status effect on you? also, would immunity to damage make you immune to healing skill or potion as well? would it make you not get damaged by DoT? would it make you immune from getting a DoT debuff too? would it remove DoT from you? would it make you immune to Chi or Mana damage skill? would it make you immune to any type of skill that deal damage?

Chi Siphon: how useful is it in PvP?

Ice Blast: why does it require affinity with wood and fire when it have the "ice" in the name?

If you know the answer to my question please help solve the confusion. Any opinion on these skill are also welcomed. Thank you for reading.
  • Sandvich - Dreamweaver
    Sandvich - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yes...BUT...the Lucky Points do not really come into play till the Genie is a higher level.

The first evolution does not happen until the Genie has 41 Lucky points which would require your Genie to be at level 50+.

Ah, I see.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello.....I think the reason why your questions may not have been answered is because it has a lot to do with individual skills. I will however do my best to answer and assist!
    Originally Posted by ilystah View Post
    Hello. I'm new here. I'm interested in the genie system, but the forum don't seems to provide enough information for me and the description is quite vague, so after some unsuccessful search I decided to come out from lurking to post my first thread. My main is a witch and I want to PvP late game, although I also got a venomancer too for money making, and I got an archer on PvP server which I might not continue since PvP seems to be too chaotic than I expected. So I would like to ask for facts and opinion on certain skill that I have in mind:

Qi Manipulation: how useful is it in PvP (with no restriction on item); also, if someone attempt to cast a spell but during channelling or casting this skill deplete their mana then does it cancel the casting?

This skill will only cancel the casting IF is drains there mana enough so that the skill cannot be used. In PvP this is potentially useful against the non mage classes (since there MP is generally lower to begin with). At level 10, this will drain 600 MP and in PvP that could be signiifcant to the non mage class. For many of the non-mage class, that would be almost half of there MP and not enough to cast a few of there skills.

Eruption Fist: how useful is it in PvP and PvE?

This could potentially be a good skill in PvP. However, I am not a fan of any of the starter skills since you really cannot level them up. Maybe for PvE (I am not on a PvE server so my opinion is based in PvP). I think there are better skill that could be utilized, and used in a way that would be more beneficial. This is especially true since you cannot level this skill up, it stays as it is, and only lasts for 4 seconds. I can say though that for some classes, this would hurt if you could get the skill off to hit them without having them counter with a different skill to up there resistance.

Tree of Protection: it have 2 status effect: increase max HP and a heal over time. Which one of the 2 will be in effect first? Also, can it be casted on people other than yourself?

It will increase your HP and the healing over time countdown begins at the same time. It is a good life saver in those desperate situations, however it should not be relied upon 100% of the time. This skill is fantastic when dealing with bosses and HH/TT runs. Also, this skill is only cast on yourself, You cannot pick and chose who you can use it on.

Remove Paralysis: which is considered Paralysis: stun, freeze, silence, sleep, seal? or is it a totally different status effect? if it is a different status effect then what can cause paralysis?

Yes, this has the chance to remove any immobleization of your character. 80% at level 10 is not bad.

Lightning Chaser: does it interupt the spell while it is being casted on when it is channelling?

When it is casting and causes Metal damage at the same time.

Evil Ward: is it make you immune to defence or magic defense debuff?

This makes you immune to any effect(s) that would increase the damage you would be taking, whether it be physical or magical.

Fortify: how dangerous the magic defense reduction is?

For the mage classes, the magic defense is not bad at all. I have used this in Rebirth and it is very effective. Also, in terms of PvP, it works wonders against BM and Archer stuns. The good thing too is it will work after the stun has been placed on you rather then having to worry about hitting it before the stun gets cast on your character.

Wind Prison: can it be casted to somewhere you like or must it be around you? how useful is it in TW?

This skill will be cast around you. Depending on the level of the skill, the range will vary slightly and the duration of the "chance" to seal all the targets within that range.

Will Surge: if you are already silenced when you cast this would it remove the effect?

This I believe can be used if you have already been Silenced. It works similar to Fortify, just for a different skill being cast on you.

Life Drain: how useful is this skill in PvP?

This is not all that useful. The drain is going to be minimal and the HP recovery is only 5% of your max. So if you have say 3k HP, this skill will only heal you for 150 HP, which in terms of PvP is nothing. This would be better suited for draining a bosses or a mobs HP in my opinion.

Holy Path: is it enough to use Distance Shrink to escape or a witch would need this too?

For the slower mage classes, this skill is a must!! This is a great way to "escape" in a number of situations.

Essence Penetration: would there be some indicator to tell you that you are at the peak (before you start losing Chi)? what happen if it drain Chi when you don't have any Chi left? How useful is it in PvP?

There is no indicator. The increase and decrease of Chi happens over time. So if the skill is at level 1: Increases your Chi by 110 over fifteen seconds,
    then decreases your Chi by 210 over fifteen seconds. At level 10: Increases your Chi by 200 over fifteen seconds, then decreases your Chi by 300 over fifteen seconds. If you have under the amount it is going to drain, it will drain the remaining Chi you have.

Lawbreaker: would it remove only silence or any form of status effect that make you unable to cast spell?

This is meant only for Silence.

Weakness: does it slow only physical attack rate? or does it work on casting time and channelling time too?

This only slows the targets movement speed, not channeling or casting time. This is meant to disrupt the targets elemental resistance but with that it increases the targets physical resistance, both equal to each other. At level 1: Disrupts the target's elemental resistances.
    Increases the target's physical defense by 4%
    and reduces the target's elemental resistances by 4%.
    Also reduces the target's movement speed by 30%.

Frozen Domain: it is only usuable in water, but being a AoE would it affect non-water target? which type of immobilize effect it would cause?

It will only work in the water and the Silence means that the target cannot move but can still attack. This would work much better on Physical mobs that need to be up close versus Magical mobs that have attack range.

Expel: can it be casted on yourself? your non-squad ally? your enemy? if it is casted on someone who is immuned to silence (by the buff Will Surge for example), what would happen? if it is casted on someone then Lawbreaker is casted on the same person what would happen? would your ally have the choice to receive the buff or not or is it forced?

This is cast on a "friendly" target, generally a squad member. They would not have the choice to take the "buff" is it is cast on them. If immune to Silence, they will not be affected. Same with Lawbreaker.

Dampen Magic Curse: how strong it is compare to Qi Manipulation?

Because this is a random Mana drain, I cannot for sure say it is stronger or weaker, especially since it does not state what the random possibilities are.

Absolute Domain: the immunity to immobilization, is it started the same time as immunity to damage period or only after the immunity to damage period? which type of immobilisation is it make you immune to? would it remove the immobilization status effect on you? also, would immunity to damage make you immune to healing skill or potion as well? would it make you not get damaged by DoT? would it make you immune from getting a DoT debuff too? would it remove DoT from you? would it make you immune to Chi or Mana damage skill? would it make you immune to any type of skill that deal damage?

Will work before and/or after immobilized. Immune to all immobilization. This does not make you immune to healing/pots, etc. Ok basically...immune to everything for the time frame depending on the skill level.

Chi Siphon: how useful is it in PvP?

This can be very useful for those dependent on Chi. It can mean the difference between a 2 spark or a 3 spark attack.

Ice Blast: why does it require affinity with wood and fire when it have the "ice" in the name?

No idea, this is what they named it and how the affinities were placed.

If you know the answer to my question please help solve the confusion. Any opinion on these skill are also welcomed. Thank you for reading.

b:sweat Hope this helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thank you RedsRose, you have answered most of my question I clear me of a lot of uncertainty.
    However, there are still answer that left me with uncertainty, probably because my question is badly phrased, so I will try to clarify more here and I hope you can clear up my uncertainty once more.

Qi Manipulation: (all number are hypothetical for simplicity) let's say someone have 600/1000MP. That person attempt to channel a spell with 10sec channelling time and require 550MP, at the same time I cast Qi Manipulation on that person. Would the spell get cancelled right at the moment the person MP go below 550? Or the spell only get cancelled when the person finished with channelling and started to cast but there is not enough MP?

Tree of Protection: what I meant to ask is that if I increase max HP timer to 6sec by high Dex would the 2nd 25% heal be the 25% of the 160% max HP or 25% of your base max HP?

Lightning Chaser: let's say an archer trying to use Take Aim. While the person is charging up the skill, I cast Lightning Chaser on her, would it interrupt the skill? Or do I have to wait until the person finished charging and is attempting to cast in order to interrupt it with Lightning Chaser?

Evil Ward: no I was not meant to ask about physical or magical. I meant to ask for example would Evil Ward protect you from skill like Extreme Poison (increase damage) or is it protect you from skill similar to Elemental Weakness (reduce defence) or both or none?

Weakness: I was not referring to "Elemental Weakness" but only "Weakness" (the one where description said it reduce attack rate). I have never seen a post in the forum about this so I assume this skill must be unpopular, but if anyone know, does reduce attack rate apply to channelling and casting time too or only normal physical hit?

Frozen Domain: but if let's say I swim near the river bank (but still in water), and cast this, would people stand on land near where I swim get hit too? would people flying on top of me get hit too?

Expel: I'm still confused here. So if someone got hit by Expel, then he cast Lawbreaker, would he be still immune to physical damage but no longer silenced, or would he be vulnerable again to physical damage but no longer silenced, or would Lawbreaker fail?

Dampen Magic Curse: I did not know that it is random mana drain, but then I want to ask if there is a range for the drain or would I got a 1mil mana drain if I got lucky enough?

Absolute Domain: I still got more question, if I am under the effect of Absolute Domain, would DoT still tick? can I heal myself? (I ask this because some games I played immune to everything also make you immune to heal as a side effect).

Thank you for your patience reading my question again and I hope you can again help me with these question.
  • libido1
    libido1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Hey is it possible to change your genie for one of another season? Or are they all assigned by class/race?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    libido1 wrote: »
    Hey is it possible to change your genie for one of another season? Or are they all assigned by class/race?

You can choose a Genie of your choice if you like. You can get one for 3 mirages stones from the Watcher of the Skies NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think it is watcher of the season isn't it.

I have used up my genies cube and can't get another one.how do I get another to lvl this thing up without using my xp and sp?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thank you RedsRose, you have answered most of my question I clear me of a lot of uncertainty.
    However, there are still answer that left me with uncertainty, probably because my question is badly phrased, so I will try to clarify more here and I hope you can clear up my uncertainty once more.

Qi Manipulation: (all number are hypothetical for simplicity) let's say someone have 600/1000MP. That person attempt to channel a spell with 10sec channelling time and require 550MP, at the same time I cast Qi Manipulation on that person. Would the spell get cancelled right at the moment the person MP go below 550? Or the spell only get cancelled when the person finished with channelling and started to cast but there is not enough MP?

Yes, it should in theory cancel at that moment since there is not even enough mana to cast it.

Tree of Protection: what I meant to ask is that if I increase max HP timer to 6sec by high Dex would the 2nd 25% heal be the 25% of the 160% max HP or 25% of your base max HP?

25%

Lightning Chaser: let's say an archer trying to use Take Aim. While the person is charging up the skill, I cast Lightning Chaser on her, would it interrupt the skill? Or do I have to wait until the person finished charging and is attempting to cast in order to interrupt it with Lightning Chaser?

It should interrupt the skill.

Evil Ward: no I was not meant to ask about physical or magical. I meant to ask for example would Evil Ward protect you from skill like Extreme Poison (increase damage) or is it protect you from skill similar to Elemental Weakness (reduce defence) or both or none?

It is meant to protect you form attacks such as Extreme Poison. Basically any spell that would increase the amount of damage you would potentially be taking.

Weakness: I was not referring to "Elemental Weakness" but only "Weakness" (the one where description said it reduce attack rate). I have never seen a post in the forum about this so I assume this skill must be unpopular, but if anyone know, does reduce attack rate apply to channelling and casting time too or only normal physical hit?

Reduction in attack rate is a reduction in channeling and casting time. It has nothing to do with the amount the attack will hit for.

Frozen Domain: but if let's say I swim near the river bank (but still in water), and cast this, would people stand on land near where I swim get hit too? would people flying on top of me get hit too?

No. It will only work within the water.

Expel: I'm still confused here. So if someone got hit by Expel, then he cast Lawbreaker, would he be still immune to physical damage but no longer silenced, or would he be vulnerable again to physical damage but no longer silenced, or would Lawbreaker fail?

He would be immune and no longer silenced. And any of the Genie skills can fail due to any number of reasons.

Dampen Magic Curse: I did not know that it is random mana drain, but then I want to ask if there is a range for the drain or would I got a 1mil mana drain if I got lucky enough?

I wish I knew. The amount of mana drained is all random. I am assuming it is within reasonable/decent amounts.

Absolute Domain: I still got more question, if I am under the effect of Absolute Domain, would DoT still tick? can I heal myself? (I ask this because some games I played immune to everything also make you immune to heal as a side effect).

No, immune to damage and stun for the amount of time stated. You can still heal yourself and the like.

Thank you for your patience reading my question again and I hope you can again help me with these question.

Hope this helps!! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think it is watcher of the season isn't it.

I have used up my genies cube and can't get another one.how do I get another to lvl this thing up without using my xp and sp?

You can only get another Cube by decomposing another Genie and you can also but a Cube from another player.

- Sorry for the double post b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• miinx
    miinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm currently lvl 25 and my genie's lucky points are 4/20 b:surrender. Should I just wait till i'm higher lvl and buy a genie or keep lvling my current one?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    miinx wrote: »
    I'm currently lvl 25 and my genie's lucky points are 4/20 b:surrender. Should I just wait till i'm higher lvl and buy a genie or keep lvling my current one?

I would keep what you have and just wait till you have extra spirit later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• xmighty
    xmighty Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    my genies doing great 58-60 purple lucky points
    PS i might have the gold genie ...soon b:chuckleb:victoryb:pleased
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xmighty wrote: »
    my genies doing great 58-60 purple lucky points
    PS i might have the gold genie ...soon b:chuckleb:victoryb:pleased

Gratz!!!!

Keep it going!! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Llamue - Dreamweaver
    Llamue - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The most important thing you are going to want to know right when you get your free genie is how do I feed her?

You can get a genie at lvl 1 but you cannot feed it yet because you do not have Blacksmithing Skills. At lvl 5 you can get the ability to manufacture and through several quests you can become a Blacksmith.

Once you become a Blacksmith, craft any weapon (after you have gathered the materials). After you've crafted a weapon, you should see the Blacksmith now has an option for you to Decompose weapons. Decompose what you crafted. It should give you roughly 150 Yiyuan Stones (sometimes it randomly gives you only 10, just craft more). Drag and drop these Yiyuan Stones onto the icon of your genie in your inventory bag. A system message will tell you how much your genie just ate but don't expect the blue bar to go up much. THE BLUE STAMINA BAR DOES NOT HAVE TO BE UP VERY FAR for the genie to cast spells.

Your genie will not auto-work like pets/companions in other MMORPG's. You have to put her skill move on your action bar just as if her spell was your spell instead.

Note: if you want to pay real life money for crafting materials you will have to be a lvl 10 to use the boutique. It takes a little time to get the feel of gathering/farming, but most of what you need can be easily obtained in game without purchase from the cash shop/boutique. It just takes time.

This post is the answeres to some questions I had a hard time grasping when I started playing. I know other people have the same questions because now everyone is coming to me and asking me how to use their new genie. :D

Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Ussta chi zhah jatha'ur taga dossta!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The most important thing you are going to want to know right when you get your free genie is how do I feed her?

You can get a genie at lvl 1 but you cannot feed it yet because you do not have Blacksmithing Skills. At lvl 5 you can get the ability to manufacture and through several quests you can become a Blacksmith.

Once you become a Blacksmith, craft any weapon (after you have gathered the materials). After you've crafted a weapon, you should see the Blacksmith now has an option for you to Decompose weapons. Decompose what you crafted. It should give you roughly 150 Yiyuan Stones (sometimes it randomly gives you only 10, just craft more). Drag and drop these Yiyuan Stones onto the icon of your genie in your inventory bag. A system message will tell you how much your genie just ate but don't expect the blue bar to go up much. THE BLUE STAMINA BAR DOES NOT HAVE TO BE UP VERY FAR for the genie to cast spells.

Keep in mind too...once you start leveling your Blacksmith, you can decompose any armor and the like that drop from mobs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Right. You can decompose weapons at the blacksmiths, armor at the tailors, and jewelry with the craftsmen. The type of chi stones you get will depend on the level of the item that is decomposed and the amount you get depends on quality of the item.
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a question, and perhaps this has already been answered. You cannot lvl a genie higher than yourself, but what if I purchased a lvl50 genie from someone, at lvl30. Could I use the genie still? Or would I ave to wait until I reached lvl50 in order to use it? I am curious because I am looking at getting a lvl51 genie from someone.

Thanks in advance.
    EDIT: One more question, when do you find out if the genie you have is one of the rarer ones? Like, right now I have a lvl28 genie that has 18/20, but it is green. If my genie stays lucky, and gets over 41 lucky points, would the color change to blue?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a question, and perhaps this has already been answered. You cannot lvl a genie higher than yourself, but what if I purchased a lvl50 genie from someone, at lvl30. Could I use the genie still? Or would I ave to wait until I reached lvl50 in order to use it? I am curious because I am looking at getting a lvl51 genie from someone.

Thanks in advance.

You would have to wait to use it. Your Genie cannot be of higher level then your character to utilize.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You would have to wait to use it. Your Genie cannot be of higher level then your character to utilize.

Ok, thank you. :D
    One more question, when do you find out if the genie you have is one of the rarer ones? Like, right now I have a lvl28 genie that has 18/20, but it is green. If my genie stays lucky, and gets over 41 lucky points, would the color change to blue?