Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Comments

• ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hi, I could.
    No you can't. A level 100 archer can kill a well equipped WB like Griminflamez (but it wont be easy), but a wizard can't. When you play a WB you would understand "why" you can't.

I'm not in a mood for theoretical battles so I'll just come down and explain to you that wizards are 2 shots for a 9X WB, Armor break; Predation = bye bye robes.

Deity was the only one on the whole server who killed GrimInflamez in a 1 vs 1 (at the factor levels). If you still believe you can solo kill GrimInflamez, I suggest you stand still and ask DestroyTokyo to make 2 hits on you. If his 2nd shot doesn't kill you, I'll quit posting here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Time and place please. I don't think you've ever played a good mage if you can't kill a WB solo.

And really, perdition would only kill if it crits or berserks on a second hit. Don't troll mages unless you know something about them.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually the majority of our mages have 2 shotted Grim solo so your statement is wrong. Would be understandable if Haiz was a cleric or something.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    No you can't. A level 100 archer can kill a well equipped WB like Griminflamez (but it wont be easy), but a wizard can't. When you play a WB you would understand "why" you can't.

You're a ****ing ****. A mage is 37437437473 times more effective at killing a WB than an Archer is.
    I'm not in a mood for theoretical battles so I'll just come down and explain to you that wizards are 2 shots for a 9X WB, Armor break; Predation = bye bye robes.

That statement would only be true in a duel, gl killing a WZ 1vs1 in open pvp when they can kite your ****, distance shrink, seal you, slow you down, paralyze and stun. Stop trolling about game mechanics you totally don't know how pvp works in this game.
    Deity was the only one on the whole server who killed GrimInflamez in a 1 vs 1 (at the factor levels). If you still believe you can solo kill GrimInflamez, I suggest you stand still and ask DestroyTokyo to make 2 hits on you. If his 2nd shot doesn't kill you, I'll quit posting here.

I killed Deity and he killed me, does that make me a GOD? Oh and I killed Destro the same way Deity killed inflamez. Where are my bragging rights? For real that 1vs1 **** doesn't mean anything too gear related. Quit posting.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Jesus > Pnut
    Jesus is God!

Shinzoko is by far the better EA on this server. (Best sniper)
    FieryDevil > Cancer > any phoenix user. (best killer)
    Elayne > Pandora. (Better mage)
    Platypuss > Column > Deadbone > Zori > Mikoto > Xtacy. (DD / healer)

Best warrior, Enough said. How many CQ can solo kill GrimnInflamez? or have?

Jesus 1 shot on pnut was a troll u are like months late. I dont know how anyone doesnt think Cancer is the best wf on the server but to suggest FieryDevil as the best? No idea how anyone could be so wrong
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ....I just thought I would mention this, but DT wasn't even 80 when warmachine was 90, he's like lvl 85 now. Deity was around the same level, and even then you can see he had to triple spark and zerk (might even be a zerk crit) 2ce to kill grim. Even then, I keep telling you guys that Grim wasn't that great.

Warriors should really be tested for their control during TW, stuns, dragons, etc. To tell you the truth, GstormT and Law were by far the best I've seen out there, but I haven't fought CQ warriors in TW since the days of unlimited.
    As for WB's open pvp they are more of a distraction, so whichever one annoys you most, or even kills you a lot would be best in OPEN pvp, in TW it's all about strategy and survival, I have to say I haven't seen much strategy out of WBs in TW, everyone just rushes in to the crystal, sits there and that's about it. FleaBag was the most impressive out of the GZ wbs, weezyfbaby from the BLT wbs and the CQ WBs I haven't fought for long enough to make me abstain from judging. From RQ, AxidenT was amazing and DT is now pretty good.
    World PvP, I have to say that out of all those mentioned, I've only seen DT and AxidenT pvp, and they were great compared to the oposition.

Now this is biased because I can only judge WBs and BMs I've fought in TW and open pvp a lot, but really, can you be great in open PvP if you haven't fought RQ a lot? If you answer yes, you probably have amazing gears....
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    ....I just thought I would mention this, but DT wasn't even 80 when warmachine was 90, he's like lvl 85 now. Deity was around the same level, and even then you can see he had to triple spark and zerk (might even be a zerk crit) 2ce to kill grim. Even then, I keep telling you guys that Grim wasn't that great.

Deity had triple spark, inflamez didn't. If you look carefully he doesn't even have his fairy. It's the exact same **** as me vs Destro. Both WB were at a strong disadvantage hints why they died. Doesn't make Deity god like and it doesn't make me godlike either. Nor does it make Destro and Inflamez awful for the matter as they are both good WBs. Basing skills on these 1vs1 is stupid.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Old screen shot, back when we're all 8x nubs.

It was a two shot though.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009

Now this is biased because I can only judge WBs and BMs I've fought in TW and open pvp a lot, but really, can you be great in open PvP if you haven't fought RQ a lot? If you answer yes, you probably have amazing gears....

I fought CQ, BL and GZ , not rq except like 1 TW where you had 75% of your effectives or less.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I was talking in open pvp. If RQ hasnt fought with you, you can't really be great since RQ fights everyone that matters and a lot of those who don't. If you spend a lot of time in PvE and have godly gears because of it, you're most likely suck at PvP, but with godly gears you seem good. When i say* you, i mean in general, not personally you, warmachine.
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    I was talking in open pvp. If RQ hasnt fought with you, you can't really be great since RQ fights everyone that matters and a lot of those who don't. If you spend a lot of time in PvE and have godly gears because of it, you're most likely suck at PvP, but with godly gears you seem good. When i see you, i mean in general, not personally you, warmachine.

Ah, I see what you mean now. My bad good sir.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Time and place please. I don't think you've ever played a good mage if you can't kill a WB solo.

And really, perdition would only kill if it crits or berserks on a second hit. Don't troll mages unless you know something about them.
    I've never played a mage before, on MY-EN I played a WB and I never got owned by a mage in all my levels. Maybe it had something to do with skill delays and such but none the less, a Good WB Vs a Better mage would really come down to lucky hits rather than skill. WB having the zerk advantage naturally gets a +1.
    Actually the majority of our mages have 2 shotted Grim solo so your statement is wrong. Would be understandable if Haiz was a cleric or something.
    Alone in a 1 vs 1? not in a Group Vs Grim while 1 of the targets Grim.
    dekciw wrote: »
    You're a ****ing ****. A mage is 37437437473 times more effective at killing a WB than an Archer is.
    Blood Vow
    Channel: 1.8 seconds
    Cast: 0.6 seconds
    Cooldown: 5 minutes
    Weapon: Ranged Weapons
    Requisite Cultivation: Celestial Sage/Demon

The most devoted Archer would offer his own blood to the arrows to make them more deadly. This attack deals basic damage to the target plus 4444, and reduces target's maximum HP by 18% for 30 seconds. Then, it strikes the target for an additional 150% of base your damage, and intensifying damage it takes by 25%.

Requires 1 arrow, bolt or shot.
    Requires 1 Spark.

Please play an archer to endgame and them repeat your above said statement. I was talking about endgame not mid 9X. Or just log into MY-EN and experience it for yourself.
    Triple fury Blood Vow. Because the more the HP, the more it hurts.
    That statement would only be true in a duel, gl killing a WZ 1vs1 in open pvp when they can kite your ****, distance shrink, seal you, slow you down, paralyze and stun. Stop trolling about game mechanics you totally don't know how pvp works in this game.
    Distance shrink, Gush, Distance Shrink, Gush.... that's the only thing a mage can do. Using any other skill could put him in a situation where he could get stunned. 3 Seconds is enough to kill a robe mage. 1 lucky hit is all that matters. OH LOOK theoretical battles, how nice. Prove it with an SS / video please, prove my theory wrong.
    I killed Deity and he killed me, does that make me a GOD? Oh and I killed Destro the same way Deity killed inflamez. Where are my bragging rights? For real that 1vs1 **** doesn't mean anything too gear related. Quit posting.
    Did Deity drop his gears? no. Did he drop it again? no. Looking back at the SS of Deity solo killing Inflamez... Inflamez was 87 Deity was 89. He didn't triple spark, He did not have a GX and Deity killed you more than you did him in.
    If you say Gears don't matter get naked and go fight a 9X WB from your KoS guilds, I dare you to win and once again back your theory up.

Assuming that You have actually read what I wrote up there and now in a rage to quote and flame me back, I here by declare that you are not GOD and neither can you Brag about killing Destro since he was 7X while you were 9X. Archers are better at killing WB because they have more paralyze attacks and kite as good as a mage while dealing the death blows and I don't see an SS of Inflamez being solo killed by anyone else.

Bow chicka bow wow.
    FieryDevil is better because he doesn't Q___Q. That's more than a qualification for being a better PvPer WF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Hey look at me I can pull level 100 skills out of my **** too to make a class seem really good.

Manifest Virtue Level 1
    Mana: 1000
    Channel: 0.8 seconds
    Cast: 1 seconds
    Weapon: Unarmed, Magic Instruments

As the recent warring intensifies, the Wizards have managed to create a new method of temporarily enhancing their combat capabilities. This technique involves imbuing their weapons directly with Mana and Chi. Increases magic attack by (maximum mana/100)%. Lasts 30 seconds.

Requires 1 Spark.

Along with:

Undine Strike Level 1
    Range: 27 meters
    Mana: 600
    Channel: 1 seconds
    Cast: 0.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 1 seconds
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Vacuity

During the fight with the Winged Elves, the grand Wizard Tien suggested that the Wizards ought learn from the Winged Elves and their combat spells. Hence two brand-new spells were developed to greatly enhance the battlefield activities of the Wizard. Undine Strike was one of them. As one of the most effective elemental spells, Undine Strike adopts a part of its essence from the Winged Elves' Elemental Seal. It also deals magic damage to the target. However, because grand Wizard Tien was too specialized in Earth element, the spell deals lesser Earth damage to the target, but reduces it's Water, Fire, and Earth resistance by 60% for 12 seconds.

Since you said triple fury why not add along this.

Essential Sutra Level 1
    Channel: Instant
    Cooldown: 60.0 seconds
    Requisite Cultivation: Transcendant

Use your vigor to recover 10% of your maximum Mana, and make spells afterward require no channelling for 6 seconds.

Requires 2 Spark.

Any 100+ mage should have over 15k MP buffed so we'll just go with an increase of 150% matk against a person with lowered mdef along with no channeling on spells for 6 seconds.

Oh and in my screen shot, it was actually 2v1 me being the one. Can believe whatever you want though. I've even killed Ballin in a 1v1, he didn't even reach me before he died was kinda funny. Yeah, I crit like twice on him and whenever a mage crits is considered "luck" I know. Sure WBs can kill me too though. WBs rely on luck more than a mage though, the zerk and crits are what they rely on to kill, mages is more just do you know when to do your spike damage.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Distance shrink, Gush, Distance Shrink, Gush.... that's the only thing a mage can do. Using any other skill could put him in a situation where he could get stunned. 3 Seconds is enough to kill a robe mage. 1 lucky hit is all that matters. OH LOOK theoretical battles, how nice. Prove it with an SS / video please, prove my theory wrong.

I'll give you 3 minutes and you won't kill me.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

I'll let you guys in on what my robes give me:
    10,700 Pdef
    9700+ Mdef
    5400 HP

Really papery right?

In fact I'm sure your stacked 2 digit damage will kill me in 3 seconds.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Hey look at me I can pull level 100 skills out of my **** too to make a class seem really good.

Manifest Virtue Level 1
    Mana: 1000
    Channel: 0.8 seconds
    Cast: 1 seconds

As the recent warring intensifies, the Wizards have managed to create a new method of temporarily enhancing their combat capabilities. This technique involves imbuing their weapons directly with Mana and Chi. Increases magic attack by (maximum mana/100)%. Lasts 30 seconds.

Requires 1 Spark.

Along with:

Undine Strike Level 1
    Range: 27 meters
    Mana: 600
    Channel: 1 seconds
    Cast: 0.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 1 seconds
    Requisite Cultivation: Aware of Vacuity

During the fight with the Winged Elves, the grand Wizard Tien suggested that the Wizards ought learn from the Winged Elves and their combat spells. Hence two brand-new spells were developed to greatly enhance the battlefield activities of the Wizard. Undine Strike was one of them. As one of the most effective elemental spells, Undine Strike adopts a part of its essence from the Winged Elves' Elemental Seal. It also deals magic damage to the target. However, because grand Wizard Tien was too specialized in Earth element, the spell deals lesser Earth damage to the target, but reduces it's Water, Fire, and Earth resistance by 60% for 12 seconds.

Since you said triple fury why not add along this.

Essential Sutra Level 1
    Channel: Instant
    Cooldown: 60.0 seconds
    Requisite Cultivation: Transcendant

Use your vigor to recover 10% of your maximum Mana, and make spells afterward require no channelling for 6 seconds.

Requires 2 Spark.

Any 100+ mage should have over 15k MP buffed so we'll just go with an increase of 150% matk against a person with lowered mdef along with no channeling on spells for 6 seconds.

Oh and in my screen shot, it was actually 2v1 me being the one. Can believe whatever you want though. I've even killed Ballin in a 1v1, he didn't even reach me before he died was kinda funny. Yeah, I crit like twice on him and whenever a mage crits is considered "luck" I know. Sure WBs can kill me too though. WBs rely on luck more than a mage though, the zerk and crits are what they rely on to kill, mages is more just do you know when to do your spike damage.
    Theoretical battles, DO NOT WANT tl;dr.

I'll let you guys in on what my robes give me:
    10,700 Pdef
    9700+ Mdef
    5400 HP

Really papery right?

In fact I'm sure your stacked 2 digit damage will kill me in 3 seconds.
    Let me do this like you lame CQ'ers.

I'll let you guys in on what my Light Armor give me:
    20,700 Pdef
    19700+ Mdef
    35400 HP

Really papery right?

In fact I'm sure your stacked 1 digit damage will kill me in a couple of decades.

And ask your guildies to stop trying to pull the Harpy Wraith with their alts into the camp. The guards won't kill it. unless they were aiming to kill the afkers at the camp with it's AoE, in which case it worked.

On the sidenote: My girlfriend is 3 years older than me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol ya cuz I pulled my stats from private server.

You noob.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited April 2009
    Did Deity drop his gears? no. Did he drop it again? no. Looking back at the SS of Deity solo killing Inflamez... Inflamez was 87 Deity was 89. He didn't triple spark, He did not have a GX and Deity killed you more than you did him in.
    If you say Gears don't matter get naked and go fight a 9X WB from your KoS guilds, I dare you to win and once again back your theory up.

How is dropping gear any relevant to how good I am or how good anyone is for that matter? Inflamez dropped too, so did Cancer, Chaotiic, Yes even Pandora/mystic. He didn't triple fury but he used double spark + dragon which requires the 3 spark + 1 full bar which obviously deity would never of pulled of without being level 89. Moreover, the double spark doesn't last long enough to be able to tank it. When did I say gear didn't matter? Every time Deity beat me he would win with like 5-7% hp left but one time yet he had over 2k more hp and a much better weapon than I did +7-8 XS vs my +3 XS Oh and btw a +7-8 XS is just as good as a low refined Gx.
    Distance shrink, Gush, Distance Shrink, Gush.... that's the only thing a mage can do. Using any other skill could put him in a situation where he could get stunned. 3 Seconds is enough to kill a robe mage. 1 lucky hit is all that matters. OH LOOK theoretical battles, how nice. Prove i t with an SS / video please, prove my theory wrong.

You're the one making a theoretical battle here.

Assuming that You have actually read what I wrote up there and now in a rage to quote and flame me back, I here by declare that you are not GOD and neither can you Brag about killing Destro since he was 7X while you were 9X. Archers are better at killing WB because they have more paralyze attacks and kite as good as a mage while dealing the death blows and I don't see an SS of Inflamez being solo killed by anyone else.

Neither can Deity brag about killing inflamez then. I never bragged/claimed to be god for killing Destro btw, seems the troll got trolled to me. Maybe I should post the SS where I solo 1WB(pandaNinja whatever was his name) and 1WR( LordFraawful) both from RQ with one triple spark just so you can get on my nuts some more. Still, I can't believe you actually think that an archer is just as good as a mage to drop a WB. I wonder if you even played on MY as you claim you did. Do you really understand the game mechanics?

The metal attacks of an archer (because I don't think you would use physical ones on a WB would you?) Are much weaker than physical attacks because they don't use % of Weapon damage, it's simply base physical attack + set amount of metal damage. While a mage takes full benefit from undine strike + element passives + spells with base + %of weapon damage + added damage.

Ask the archers in Bloodlust how much they hit me for with their metal attacks, lrod was hitting me for like 2k crit and 1k normal, AznArcher, Wind and his fail crew usually hitted me for 3 digit non crit, Yoshiki with +12 xbow crit me for like 3k or so. Elayne hit me for 5k non crit. Don't be delusional and take Danika as your mage damage reference.

If you played MY-EN you probably know Erika? Go and ask any WB on that server who between Ne0Ne0 and Erika hits them harder. I don't know many archer that would hit a well geared WB for 22k+
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Theoretical battles, DO NOT WANT tl;dr.

Let me do this like you lame CQ'ers.

I'll let you guys in on what my Light Armor give me:
    20,700 Pdef
    19700+ Mdef
    35400 HP

Really papery right?

In fact I'm sure your stacked 1 digit damage will kill me in a couple of decades.

And ask your guildies to stop trying to pull the Harpy Wraith with their alts into the camp. The guards won't kill it. unless they were aiming to kill the afkers at the camp with it's AoE, in which case it worked.

On the sidenote: My girlfriend is 3 years older than me.

Yeah, you're ****. This is only possible if you're in a private server and you refine your equipment to 12. That only means one thing. full int would have better :D
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lol at archers being better than mages at taking down wb's. i stopped reading there.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    hell ironwood + nix > all =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who doesnt carry purify pots nowadays? b:chuckle
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited April 2009

Only if that 20% chance works. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hate - Lost City
    Hate - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Only if that 20% chance works. b:cry

Even if it doesn't, all robes and LA should die to the nix, and heavies you'll just have to kite till you can triple spark or ironwood hits b:laugh
  • MissMisery - Lost City
    MissMisery - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    DeathSlinger (WB). Surprised no one mentioned him, but he does keep a low profile. Check out that HP, baby. b:dirty

Tamahome (EP) for being the best HH tank. b:kiss

I don't think anyone can disagree with Cancer. b:surrender But Pippins is still sexiest, sorry hon.
    Taking a PW break, maybe forever. <3 Riot <3
  • Hate - Lost City
    Hate - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    DeathSlinger doesn't even play.
    Even when he did he never pvpd, all he did was ***** about how he doesn't help people who didnt help him.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    DeathSlinger (WB). Surprised no one mentioned him, but he does keep a low profile. Check out that HP, baby. b:dirty

Tamahome (EP) for being the best HH tank. b:kiss

I don't think anyone can disagree with Cancer. b:surrender But Pippins is still sexiest, sorry hon.

lol you did not just consider DeathSlinger as a good WB...

Failbeasts fail. Maybe if instead of bitching all day about he didn't have the gear he wanted and how RQ should farm it for him, and actually did something useful [like pull a cart in TW, LOL yeah right] then he would have had potential.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    who doesnt carry purify pots nowadays? b:chuckle

A lot of stupid people. Thats why I'm not worried about genies being a "nix killer"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I can't even carry apoth pots, 1 death and I drop them all...every time. Even when it's 1 in 4k chance for that.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    I can't even carry apoth pots, 1 death and I drop them all...every time. Even when it's 1 in 4k chance for that.

Also you don't wear a hiero so you die all the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009

In theory the 79 Skill debuff should work like ironwood, reduce pdef 100% but I have tested it and it just ends up reducing pdef by around 1/2 in PvP. Has anyone actually tested hell ironwood by having a reliable person check their charscreen?