Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Options

Comments

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ZephyrX.... because only cool people nominates themselves to get flammed by this thread.

P.S. Please change the thread name to Stupid people wanting attention, flame me please!

Again, you're an idiot.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Again, you're an idiot.

This thread is pointless as it only flames each people. Threads like these are only for cocky noobs who have no life and want everyone to know their level. level doesn't mean skill in this game, therefore your an idiot to believe it is.

If you can't beat me, beg for forgiveness and I'll let you go with a lap danceb:victory
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This thread is pointless as it only flames each people. Threads like these are only for cocky noobs who have no life and want everyone to know their level. level doesn't mean skill in this game, therefore your an idiot to believe it is.

If you can't beat me, beg for forgiveness and I'll let you go with a lap danceb:victory

Lol, cocky noobs? You're such a baddie that even my alt is higher lvl than you. And yes, this is my alt. You're right lvl doesn't mean skill. To be honest I feel as if I suck at my class. But it doesn't mean I'm an idiot for the reason you're giving.

So much for trying to sound smart all of a sudden. You still sound like an idiot.

Beg for forgiveness? You mean to tell me that I have to beg for something I did not do wrong? You're a dumb troll if you even are. You know what? You're not a troll, you're an idiot. It's a fact that there can be more than trolls on forums.

Forum Troll = pump logic into peoples heads and getting them angry for no reason.

Forum idiot = Someone like Raven. (Guess what? You're dumb like Raven)

P.S. There's more but you'll learn bit by bit.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Successful troll is successful.

BTW, Xtacy sounds like Ren, he knows he blows at his class but he still argues that he's the best. You beat everyone 1v1 like hiroto does? Sleep debuff, triple spark wield thunder? No **** you can kill everyone when your target sits there waiting for you to do your best move on them. That's precisely why you don't measure EPs by the ppl they can beat 1v1. Virtually any class can stop you from doing dmg to them in the right conditions, but EPs are the only class that can stop you from defending the enemy's atks.

So mr "I've beaten you 1v1", you are definitely not the best cleric because of that, in fact, any cleric can do that. You can talk when you finally beat RQ party vs party and half of you, including yourself, have no heiros and no one dies. Ask people, we do that **** like 2ce a day and your guys rage quit and start calling each other idiots.

Stop trying. The great and powerful me has spoken.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

BTW, Xtacy sounds like Ren, he knows he blows at his class but he still argues that he's the best. You beat everyone 1v1 like hiroto does? Sleep debuff, triple spark wield thunder? No **** you can kill everyone when your target sits there waiting for you to do your best move on them. That's precisely why you don't measure EPs by the ppl they can beat 1v1. Virtually any class can stop you from doing dmg to them in the right conditions, but EPs are the only class that can stop you from defending the enemy's atks.

So mr "I've beaten you 1v1", you are definitely not the best cleric because of that, in fact, any cleric can do that. You can talk when you finally beat RQ party vs party and half of you, including yourself, have no heiros and no one dies. Ask people, we do that **** like 2ce a day and your guys rage quit and start calling each other idiots.

+1 Agreed. Now stop failing trolling Xtacy.

Lesson one of trolling: Always back up your BS with evidence
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

• Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

I can tell you're being sarcastic about this entire post so I'm not going to comment on the insults you force on me.

I will, however, tell you that I never said I was the best cleric. I did say that I have beaten every archer 1v1 except for Yoshiki and Lrod. Yes, that includes you.

If you want to tell me that I always sleep, debuff, stun, triple fury, and thunder weild, what does that tell you about yourself if you actually die to JUST a thunder weild. Also, that's being strategic whether you see it or not that's what it is.

didn't know I was supposed to make pvp go the way you wanted it to.

P.S. I triple fury because I figure my damage isn't enough to 2 shot people. Unfortunately for you, you're a 1 shot. According to what you said at least. Baddie.....

+1 Agreed. Now stop failing trolling Xtacy.

Lesson one of trolling: Always back up your BS with evidence

Do you even know what you say half the time? None of what I speak is every BS. It's always a fact and will remain so.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    DON'T FEED FAILED TROLLS

1. Here's a good advice for you, click on this....
    Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

2. Headbutt yourself

3. Uninstall PWI because you failed too much

4. Ctrl+Alt+Del Life because life hates you.

5. Yea.. beg for forgiveness foo!

P.S. I'm done messing with noob trolls like Water, smell ya laterz

• Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    DON'T FEED FAILED TROLLS

1. Here's a good advice for you, click on this....
    Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

2. Headbutt yourself

3. Uninstall PWI because you failed too much

4. Ctrl+Alt+Del Life because life hates you.

5. Yea.. beg for forgiveness foo!

P.S. I'm done messing with noob trolls like Water, smell ya laterz

Nap time b:surrender

I'll be back later. this will give you time to think up of things?
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nap time b:surrender

I'll be back later. this will give you time to think up of things?

Nite, nite, sweet Waterb:kiss

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Youve fought me like 4 times, not 1ce did I have a heiro. 1st time I remember us fighting was when you chased me out of 1k, I had barely enough hp to take 1 hit, and you died after that since I stunned and crit take aim on you.

You've killed me 1v1? Who hasn't? How many times do I walk around with a heiro? Am I any type of tank? I bet you anything you've killed me less than a certain antilope in Eden.
    No my post wasn't sarcastic. Arguing you've killed any of the nominated EPs 1v1 means nothing except that you are a metal mage, or you got lucky with the triple spark wield thunder and you crit them.

You are a 1 shot to me if you are unbuffed just like I am a 1 shot to you if I am unbuffed and you triple spark wield thunder crit me. Your point is invalid simply because I suck balls compared to some of the better EAs out there, and you died to me when i have no heiro, does that make me a better EA than the EAs you've beaten? GTFO your logic is horrible.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i dont remember the last time i died to an ep 1v1 b:shocked maybe i was drunk..
    anyway..

WF-Cancer (**** with bee and traumatized a few cq with phoenix...like Fiddy_yen )
    EA- Yoshiki($), VVind(skillz), have yet to fight droga and lrod..those carebears
    MG-Elayne($ + lvl), Spirea(crit me 4 times in a row somehow...altho that makes her bad coz i survived 4 crits b4 dying), Oz(hardest to kill somehow, silences me just when hes about to die ><)
    WR- Captainblood, warmachine (bishes who stun locked me for like 30 secs+)
    WB- GriminflameZ, DestroyTokyo
    EP- Platypuss (best support cleric ive seen in pvp)

The sellout speaks!

How you feeling 1 shot?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Youve fought me like 4 times, not 1ce did I have a heiro. 1st time I remember us fighting was when you chased me out of 1k, I had barely enough hp to take 1 hit, and you died after that since I stunned and crit take aim on you.

You've killed me 1v1? Who hasn't? How many times do I walk around with a heiro? Am I any type of tank? I bet you anything you've killed me less than a certain antilope in Eden.
    No my post wasn't sarcastic. Arguing you've killed any of the nominated EPs 1v1 means nothing except that you are a metal mage, or you got lucky with the triple spark wield thunder and you crit them.

You are a 1 shot to me if you are unbuffed just like I am a 1 shot to you if I am unbuffed and you triple spark wield thunder crit me. Your point is invalid simply because I suck balls compared to some of the better EAs out there, and you died to me when i have no heiro, does that make me a better EA than the EAs you've beaten? GTFO your logic is horrible.

Lol, I forgot about the 1k fight had with you. But no sorry, that's not what I meant. The 1v1 I had with you was not a 1 shot and you did without a doubt have a hiero. And I never mentioned anything about EPs... wtf are you talking about. Hope for your sake that was a typo.

Yes I have died to you 2v1 what of it? When ever I notice you have targeted me I run after you and you literally run. Your damage is so low that I have time to find you and chase you down. How can you 1 shot me if you are by far one of the worst EAs I have fought?

It's terrible that you don't even remember that you had a hiero all those times. I've encountered you with a hiero more than I have seen you without. And all those times were when you were a 9x. Logic you say? Yours seems to be worst than mine... You make no sense when talking because you don't even remember things. Shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

P.S. Clean yourself up. You're a mess.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I still stand by the fact that Platypuss is the best squad pvp EP I've ever seen.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    .....Ugh what? I saw you like 2ce at west gate when I had a heiro both times I killed you, the rest of the time I was just going out **** that 1 annoying mage and waiting to die. I've had like 2 heiros last 2-3 months, and they were mostly wasted in HH and Eden. In fact, that one time you and showharu ganked me at west after I was dueling with Tumeric I had no heiro, triple sparked while getting ganked and you died. If you ever saw me with a heiro, it probably wasn't in a 1v1.
    In the words of some other people, "where is you brain?"

PS: Llama, Diego joined RQ for the salary, you jealous?
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The +4 belial xbow, bounded 90 green armor archer has spoken.
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

Listen to our previous president man... he has power of the military!

EDIT: Wait.. he's retired and has no more power? nvm... ignore what I just said because I just trolled again!

• Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Shouldnt you be leveling to take down evil cq?
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

I know, would be sad if I was like CQ EAs and dropped all my gear to RQ. We might as well farm you guys for gears...Excuse me for not having 2m salary and ugh.... not getting a free +6 weapon. Hey, maybe if i had problem killing people wit a heiro, I would +6 my weapon too....
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So I heard RQ farmed 1/4th of their HH weapons and gears from PK drops.
    Anyone for coffee? I'm making french vanilla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not true, ornaments though, we've gotten more demon slaughter and sky deamon's pearls from CQ than we have from fb89.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Not true, ornaments though, we've gotten more demon slaughter and sky deamon's pearls from CQ than we have from fb89.
    That is from chaotiic alone... if that veno (forget it's name) didn't get banned we could be farming HH80 magic swords.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    CQ drops so nicely for me.
    demon slaughter and sky demon in the same week.
    tenkz gaiz!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Enough to pay for the fuel to fuel away at max speed mate?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've dropped ornaments o.O? Only thing i dropped to rq was a weapon and not a very good one at that, unless of course hh80 is considered special. Feel free to try farming me tho ch if u manage to kill me u may get lucky
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've dropped ornaments o.O? Only thing i dropped to rq was a weapon and not a very good one at that, unless of course hh80 is considered special.

Of course hh80 is special to them, they'll never get a taste of cv weapon la. b:victory
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Of course hh80 is special to them, they'll never get a taste of cv weapon la. b:victory

They'll go to CV once and then give up.
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    peanut wrote: »
    Me thinks you are from RQ b:surrender
    Deity never learned PK b:shutup you said biased because of gear, umm deity had gear, but still sucked ****!
    you said Daikoku as pvper as WF, this being said, everything you said becomes invalid and nothing can be true, for you clearly know nothing... Daikoku hardly comes out of his hole....
    I dont know anyone who says OH **** about pandora, maybe in a way because they want to kill him before he ninja sutra-town teles into safe zone.
    I also think you may have voted for yourself, you are amazing

Your logic is so amazing that I can hardly contain myself. Especially that part that says "everything you said becomes invalid and nothing can be true" because that is a hasty generalization, which is a logical fallacy. Way to make a fool of yourself :]

Deity did learn PvP, you of all people aren't in the place to judge a good PvPer hence why you weren't included on the above list. Yes, tis true Daikoku is rarely seen. But there are many occasions where he has participated in mass PvP and even in small group PvP. His gear isn't ridiculously amazing because he doesn't spend all the guild funds on himself like some people, yet he still is very good and doesn't just send his phoenix out and run away. You saying that no one says OH **** when Pandora would appear makes me laugh because I've fought with and against him on many different occasions, and have heard first hand people calling out to get him down before he unleashes his spells. YOU say that's not true simply because of his reputation, and don't want to credit him.

And for the record, I didn't vote for myself. I don't even play anymore outside of the occasional sign on to say hi to peeps and look at the TW map.

GG Pnut on commenting on player skill levels. Epitome of irony right there. GG.
    Hey, maybe if i had problem killing people wit a heiro, I would +6 my weapon too....

These 2 quotes fit together nicely.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Zephyrus - Lost City
    Zephyrus - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My opinion on best of ea. Class.
    best wr: Athran, Law
    best mg:Llamab:laugh
    best ep: Khronik
    best ea: VVind, AznArcher,
    best wf: Cancer , Fiery
    best wb: Ballin TaNk b:victory
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I've dropped ornaments o.O? Only thing i dropped to rq was a weapon and not a very good one at that, unless of course hh80 is considered special. Feel free to try farming me tho ch if u manage to kill me u may get lucky

I will kill joo ludacris b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    My opinion on best of ea. Class.
    best wr: Athran, Law
    best mg:Llamab:laugh
    best ep: Khronik
    best ea: VVind, AznArcher,
    best wf: Cancer , Fiery
    best wb: Ballin TaNk b:victory

Wind, sure, Atheran and Law, sure, Cancer and Fiery, sure, Ballin, TaNk and Khronik, not so much, Llama is ok though, he's pretty good not really amazing but pretty good.