What did I say? :(

wha? maggy on foramz?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maguro - Lost City
    Maguro - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    wha? maggy on foramz?

Got bored during maint last night so I started reading these instead of studying :P
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    What did I say? :(

After I asked you "What lvl are you"

You answered your lvl and loled at me... But I was in my water gear so I didn't care.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Got bored during maint last night so I started reading these instead of studying :P

Should come play S4 with us sometime, its a nice break from PW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maguro - Lost City
    Maguro - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    After I asked you "What lvl are you"

You answered your lvl and loled at me... But I was in my water gear so I didn't care.

Must have been a different Maguro.
    Should come play S4 with us sometime, its a nice break from PW

S4?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

S4?

different game, I'll pm you a link cuz I don't think we're supposed to talk about other games here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options

S4?

If you were in RQ you were definitely the Maguro I'm talking about. Unless when you say different you mean different person.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you were in RQ you were definitely the Maguro I'm talking about. Unless when you say different you mean different person.

Maguro is Maguro is _______(his werebeast)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Nice sig.

But you're still are bad at trolling.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Pandora never sat in the safe zone watching his guild getting slaughtered. He was always the one leading it in the front line.

LLama hates Pandora because at lower levels, Pandora destroyed him and LLama was made to look like a non-factor in the game, lost his epeen literally.

The name explains a lot. It does.

Ya he destroyed me by running to town in 1 v 1 situations. I don't hate him. I dislike cocky n00bs who assume they know what they're doing.

b:kiss Don't hate me cuz I'm better than you.
    Isn't shinzoko's bow the one that decomposes to make the one that droga and midnight have? Its just a stepping stone.

Why would you +8 that POS AND THEN USE IT WHEN YOU HAVE A BETTER 90 XBOW?

That's my point.
    Pandora never sat in the safe zone watching his guild getting slaughtered. He was always the one leading it in the front line.

LLama hates Pandora because at lower levels, Pandora destroyed him and LLama was made to look like a non-factor in the game, lost his epeen literally.

The name explains a lot. It does.

LOL.
    He was leading his front line by fueling and distance shrinking to town. *two thumbs up*

He's a terrible mage just admit it.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exaltederick
    exaltederick Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LLama, you are not only a bad mage, you are a stupid blinded by jealousy person. You are not good, and you are not smart enough to accept critics or to auto critic.

You are pathetic.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im not jealous nor am i a mage and yes pandora was bad. We all knew he was bad but some are deceived by his big number ss. If every cq mage posted ss of their damage pandora would be brushed aside for the weak LA mage he is. People also dont seem to realize that everyone can hit high numbers when they triple fury, crit or triple fury dragon crit and every single one of pandora's ss had one of these conditions. In normal pvp when he wasnt setting up these picture perfect moments he tickled people then distant shrank away when they targeted him over and over. This may be effective against people who hate target (gz) but whenever he faced decent opposition they would simply ignore him and his kiting and kill his pt who didnt run quite as well. His damage was mediocre at best and he barely took 1 more shot if that to kill than a robe mage would have.

His biggest weapon was his mouth. He would talk and talk and talk till people hated him and wanted to kill him first despite the more dangerous targets around and ths chased him for hrs while his pt picked off other. This however only worked against gz the rest of the time he was non-factor. I dont say any of this out of hate or jealousy im simply telling the truth as too many people have built him up as if he was some sort of god when this is far from the truth.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nothing compares to when Pandora used to run when we all were noobs. He stopped running as much when he hit 55+ I will admit to that.

Oh btw, anyone want to help me lvl since I'm back now?
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Im not jealous nor am i a mage and yes pandora was bad. We all knew he was bad but some are deceived by his big number ss. If every cq mage posted ss of their damage pandora would be brushed aside for the weak LA mage he is. People also dont seem to realize that everyone can hit high numbers when they triple fury, crit or triple fury dragon crit and every single one of pandora's ss had one of these conditions. In normal pvp when he wasnt setting up these picture perfect moments he tickled people then distant shrank away when they targeted him over and over. This may be effective against people who hate target (gz) but whenever he faced decent opposition they would simply ignore him and his kiting and kill his pt who didnt run quite as well. His damage was mediocre at best and he barely took 1 more shot if that to kill than a robe mage would have.

His biggest weapon was his mouth. He would talk and talk and talk till people hated him and wanted to kill him first despite the more dangerous targets around and ths chased him for hrs while his pt picked off other. This however only worked against gz the rest of the time he was non-factor. I dont say any of this out of hate or jealousy im simply telling the truth as too many people have built him up as if he was some sort of god when this is far from the truth.

Quoted for truth +10

They call me jealous, I don't know why. I'd like to figure out all these trolls and show them just how bad I am, but they're too cowardly to just come out and challenge me, the "fail" mage that I am.
    LLama, you are not only a bad mage, you are a stupid blinded by jealousy person. You are not good, and you are not smart enough to accept critics or to auto critic.

You are pathetic.

Hi Raven.
    Nothing compares to when Pandora used to run when we all were noobs. He stopped running as much when he hit 55+ I will admit to that.

Oh btw, anyone want to help me lvl since I'm back now?

His greatest excuse:

"You're robe why would I fight you? lol."

If he was so damn good why couldn't he take out a "crappy danika-esque" mage like me?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL.
    He was leading his front line by fueling and distance shrinking to town. *two thumbs up*

He's a terrible mage just admit it.

The funny thing is, none of this is true because he never ran to safe zone. Maybe if you argued that he would get killed fast [which was RARELY true] then your story would be semi believable. But since you chose that blatant lie that kind of discredits anything you say.

And btw, I heard Tokyo almost **** you 1v1 a couple days ago until the party you tried crashing came and finished the job after you tried to run away from him.

All that after claiming he would be the first to admit you **** him?

On topic, Pandora owned you back when he actually played for more than world chat trash talking. Just because you can't admit it doesn't make it false.

PS - GAIZ THIS THREAD ALMOST HAS 10k VIEWS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    QQ my peen is bigger thread is boring, back to topic.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    QQ my peen is bigger thread is boring, back to topic.

If you want it to go back to topic then start a post that goes back to topic.

Anyways, here's my list of the best people in their classes

BladeMaster: warmachine, Athran, Shizo

Magician: Elayne, Haiz

Barbarian: Pnut, PandaLord, (Ballin?) Nah he uses his wife's money

Venomancer: Cancer, Fiery (Why do venos suck besides these 2? All other venos rely on their phoenix and run)

Archer: Showharu, Yoshiki, NuNuie (Because I **** face)

Cleric: Mikoto, Fiddy_yen

Garbage at their class

BladeMaster: Too much to count

Magician:Danika, Snowbite, Hidden

Barbarian: All of RageQuit's WB because they have like 0 WB.

Venomancer: BxMeoMap A.K.A BxMeoBot, MeLoveYou, Any veno without a phoenix

Archer: All of BloodLusT's (Spectral and Riot now) Except Yoshiki, Lrod, and Hidan... Maybe VVind too but he takes too long to kill me.

Cleric: I don't like clerics, **** them all.
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If you want it to go back to topic then start a post that goes back to topic.

Anyways, here's my list of the best people in their classes

BladeMaster: warmachine, Athran, Shizo

Magician: Elayne, Haiz

Barbarian: Pnut, PandaLord, (Ballin?) Nah he uses his wife's money

Venomancer: Cancer, Fiery (Why do venos suck besides these 2? All other venos rely on their phoenix and run)

Archer: Showharu, Yoshiki, NuNuie (Because I **** face)

Cleric: Mikoto, Fiddy_yen

Garbage at their class

BladeMaster: Too much to count

Magician:Danika, Snowbite, Hidden

Barbarian: All of RageQuit's WB because they have like 0 WB.

Venomancer: BxMeoMap A.K.A BxMeoBot, MeLoveYou, Any veno without a phoenix

Archer: All of BloodLusT's (Spectral and Riot now) Except Yoshiki, Lrod, and Hidan... Maybe VVind too but he takes too long to kill me.

Cleric: I don't like clerics, **** them all.

wtf i'm not on ur garbage list? lame lame lame
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, the garbage list is for the garbage of the garbage I'm assuming. I mean look at it.

BxMeoMap has a phoenix and still managed to get 1 shotted by a squishy cleric such as myself. Hidden does 1k damage with tempest and Snowbite does 2 digit damage....
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Lol, the garbage list is for the garbage of the garbage I'm assuming. I mean look at it.

BxMeoMap has a phoenix and still managed to get 1 shotted by a squishy cleric such as myself. Hidden does 1k damage with tempest and Snowbite does 2 digit damage....

nix doesn't have anything to do with being a 1 shot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

Let him flex his epeen with evidence that doesn't support his argument like always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Wow a mage doing **** damage to a robe cleric?! Who woulda thunk it!

Apparently the bird also makes the owner unkillable as well! But it's okay because spectral just hovers above the water at fish and chills with their nixs out while I oneshot Shameless and ForbiddenGod all day long.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

Apparently the bird also makes the owner unkillable as well! But it's okay because spectral just hovers above the water at fish and chills with their nixs out while I oneshot Shameless and ForbiddenGod all day long.

Kinda like how people think the fairy/demon gives a magical stat boost. 89 doesn't mean ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Unless the EP has plume shield on, blade tempest should ****.

Kinda like how people think the fairy/demon gives a magical stat boost. 89 doesn't mean ****.

extra spark means a lot sir.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »

Pdef shards... blade tempest is a really bad ulti, especially at later levels, because most robe classes socket pdef and refine pdef gear (mages can easily get the same pdef as their mdef). Plus hidden's tempest is level 1 because he's a poor **** who needs to get his 90 weapon and upgrade his skills already ;P
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

No it doesn't. Every class has a counter for sparks. 89 culti doesn't mean anything. It's 90 when an actual improvement occurs and 92 when people get much stronger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

check your pm's b:bye
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Pdef shards... blade tempest is a really bad ulti, especially at later levels, because most robe classes socket pdef and refine pdef gear (mages can easily get the same pdef as their mdef). Plus hidden's tempest is level 1 because he's a poor **** who needs to get his 90 weapon and upgrade his skills already ;P

Tell that to Elayne (Even tho he uses the rock much more)b:laugh. Hidden poor? He's richer than me. b:chuckle
    No it doesn't. Every class has a counter for sparks. 89 culti doesn't mean anything. It's 90 when an actual improvement occurs and 92 when people get much stronger.

Every class has a counter for sparks? What the hell is this supposed to mean, 3 sparks (4 even with full bar) is a huge deal actually, 2 mage ulti or sutra ulti anyone? Dunno who you are but the more you post the little you seem to know about the game good sir ~~
    check your pm's b:bye

Done.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hmmm, I'm going to ignore the flaming and post my favs <333.
    Hell I'm not gonna necessarily going to post the best, just my favourites.

WB-Raven---> hes insane. Quite insane.
    MG-Pandora---> no explanation needed.
    EA-johnnyboi---> for putting mdef shards in his gear....lol...
    EP-TheGuyWhoesNameSlipsMyMind---> for creating a guide on FAC'S
    WF- Daikoku---> see pandora.
    WR- Deity---> having insane sat's
    Wonhalt
  • Amour - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hidden spends all his money on gear (or so it seems) and Elayne has level 11 blade tempest (I would assume). For me rock does a lot more being 8x and LA I don't have the best damage, so a 5.4 second aoe stun does a lot more for me. Amazing when people try to solo crash our fish party (Sleep -> Debuff -> Stun -> dead) ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]