Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Options

Comments

• Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No one has a list of their opinions on each class? Besides clerics.....
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This thread is so biased.

2 Best chars on this Game.
    the guy who's name pronounces pew pew

Myself
    that's my defense and other status with 7X **** gear max refined to +2. T_T HH90 plx.
    Trust me, you don't wanna know what my evasion is >_>;;
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I am the most pro EA ever, i do everything without a heiro and get **** nonstop.
  • Zahra - Lost City
    Zahra - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »

Myself
    that's my defense and other status with 7X **** gear max refined to +2. T_T HH90 plx.

Why'd you hide your face, when it's easier to find you by your name?
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »

Myself

Since when has killing lowbies considered anyone good? The guy with the name that looks like pew pew better start killing people his lvl; otherwise, it makes no sense to even consider it.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ThanCung_Kc is possibly the worst archer that my eyes have ever seen.

ThanCung_Kc's combo vs a light armoured mage:
    Stunning arrow - frost arrow - quickshot - repeat

ThanCung_Kc's combo vs a warrior:
    Stunning arrow - frost arrow - quickshot - lightning strike - serrated arrow - repeat

Not to mention he got owned by those 8x I saw him fighting.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ThanCung_Kc is possibly the worst archer that my eyes have ever seen.

ThanCung_Kc's combo vs a light armoured mage:
    Stunning arrow - frost arrow - quickshot - repeat

ThanCung_Kc's combo vs a warrior:
    Stunning arrow - frost arrow - quickshot - lightning strike - serrated arrow - repeat

Not to mention he got owned by those 8x I saw him fighting.

You know you're bad when you use macros in pvp.
  • Suiguintou - Lost City
    Suiguintou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You know you're bad when you use macros in pvp.

Au contraire, an Axe BM can be very scary with a stun-locking macro..
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your right, a pvp group is only as good as it's cleric...IMO anyway...Not that any of you wanted it but oh well...

I'd also like to add: bluelion to my list of decent EP's he's definatley the up and coming EP of the future.

BLUELION FOR PRESIDENT.

bluelion is one of the most FAIL clerics on the whole server. he is just another attack noob cleric who cant heal worth a ****. i would never go in a party with him again. once was enough.
  • kimiru
    kimiru Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BM: idc
    MG: Danika ( b:surrender no comment)
    WB: idc
    WF: Korren (zOMFG HAPRY HAX)
    EA: idc
    EP: Heaven EPs(BUFFs FTW)
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BM's are so unknown on this server :x
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    kimiru wrote: »
    BM: idc
    MG: Danika ( b:surrender no comment)
    WB: idc
    WF: Korren (zOMFG HAPRY HAX)
    EA: idc
    EP: Heaven EPs(BUFFs FTW)

Are you naming the worst of these classes? Danika kind of made that obvious for me.
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Au contraire, an Axe BM can be very scary with a stun-locking macro..

I guess BMs are an exception because they can actually keep the target from doing anything for a while with that stun-lock, but any other class lacks that ability, so they actually have to change skill combos, come up with new tactics etc. So the point remains, macros are bad for pvp, with the exception of stun-lock macro.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I guess BMs are an exception because they can actually keep the target from doing anything for a while with that stun-lock, but any other class lacks that ability, so they actually have to change skill combos, come up with new tactics etc. So the point remains, macros are bad for pvp, with the exception of stun-lock macro.

I has a nix bleed macro, I win b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL This has to be the most biased thread these forums have ever seen.

1: You can't determine "best" because you haven't played with EVERY player of each class on the server.

2: Majority of the nominations in this thread are based purely on level/gear/favored builds.

This game's community will never favor skilled players over people with popularized builds and +12 gears.

EA: Midnight & Chaotiic - They know PvP AND they have the gear to help them dominate. Lol @ people voting for Yoshiki...

EP: Lorelai, Platypuss, Column, SpecGoesEmo, Deadbone, Yuui [HAHA JKJK I MAEK FUNNY], in no particular order. - There is a lot of amazing EP's on this server and I'm sure I missed a few.

WF: Cancer, Mezzy, and Daikoku. - Let's be honest, they are good PvPers, they have the gear, and they have phoenixs, and none of them just send their phoenix and run away.

WB: PandaLord, Unconquered, blonk, GriminflameZ, DestroyTokyo. - IMO, it's kind of hard to be a bad WB yet some people manage it...

MG: Elayne, Pandora. - Ok, I've PvE'd and PvP'd with a lot of mages. Very few of them shine in battle. These are the only two names I've ever heard someone say "OH ****" about.

WR: Deity*, Sinnerz. - This was a hard one to determine. Most people are just like, "Oh WR, kill him before he stuns" and that's the end of it. These are the only two WR's I've seen in PvP that actually caused problems.
    * Ok, Deity is the only WR I've ever seen beat on someone through blueball for 20minutes without crashing the zhen he came in to crash. But in his later levels, he learned to PvP and caused some serious damage in fights [despite him occasionally dropping in to fish parties and dying faster than the splash animation settled in the water].
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • peanut
    peanut Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL This has to be the most biased thread these forums have ever seen.

1: You can't determine "best" because you haven't played with EVERY player of each class on the server.

2: Majority of the nominations in this thread are based purely on level/gear/favored builds.

This game's community will never favor skilled players over people with popularized builds and +12 gears.

EA: Midnight & Chaotiic - They know PvP AND they have the gear to help them dominate. Lol @ people voting for Yoshiki...

EP: Lorelai, Platypuss, Column, SpecGoesEmo, Deadbone, Yuui [HAHA JKJK I MAEK FUNNY], in no particular order. - There is a lot of amazing EP's on this server and I'm sure I missed a few.

WF: Cancer, Mezzy, and Daikoku. - Let's be honest, they are good PvPers, they have the gear, and they have phoenixs, and none of them just send their phoenix and run away.

WB: PandaLord, Unconquered, blonk, GriminflameZ, DestroyTokyo. - IMO, it's kind of hard to be a bad WB yet some people manage it...

MG: Elayne, Pandora. - Ok, I've PvE'd and PvP'd with a lot of mages. Very few of them shine in battle. These are the only two names I've ever heard someone say "OH ****" about.

WR: Deity*, Sinnerz. - This was a hard one to determine. Most people are just like, "Oh WR, kill him before he stuns" and that's the end of it. These are the only two WR's I've seen in PvP that actually caused problems.
    * Ok, Deity is the only WR I've ever seen beat on someone through blueball for 20minutes without crashing the zhen he came in to crash. But in his later levels, he learned to PvP and caused some serious damage in fights [despite him occasionally dropping in to fish parties and dying faster than the splash animation settled in the water].

Me thinks you are from RQ b:surrender
    Deity never learned PK b:shutup you said biased because of gear, umm deity had gear, but still sucked ****!
    you said Daikoku as pvper as WF, this being said, everything you said becomes invalid and nothing can be true, for you clearly know nothing... Daikoku hardly comes out of his hole....
    I dont know anyone who says OH **** about pandora, maybe in a way because they want to kill him before he ninja sutra-town teles into safe zone.
    I also think you may have voted for yourself, you are amazing
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cute Can't vote me... I only pick flowers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle Why does everyone vote Pandora? He's seriously bad. The only reason people target him in PVP is because he's so hated.

b:sad I get no love, even though I've 1 shot everyone a handful of times. QQ
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whocaresla
    whocaresla Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OK OK LET ME POST LA

EA- worrAtheaD, Water attack + metal attack in weapon, pro
    BM- uberhurts, he likes to use dragon, then wait 5 seconds to use any other attack, or use stun + wait to attack.
    WF- Nahemah, anyone in full heavy w/ heavy ornaments is amazing since only 2 classes in this entire game deal pure physical. dmg b:victory
    WB- beefums, light armour wb w/ evasion accessories, amazing build tbh
    EP- Hiroto because he smells bad b:sad
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You missed Mage, but we all know Danika is a legend (he upgraded his status from hero) irl and in his fantasy world.
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cry Danika said I have no honour!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:cry Danika said I have no honour!

honor*

noobie foreigner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    honor*

noobie foreigner

honour*

americans are the minority in this.
  • frenzi
    frenzi Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    **** YES HONOUR FTW.
    LET'S COLOUR THE MAP WITH HONOUR!
    (Flippin' americans)
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe I should post a list of who I think is good at pvp. I'll list rich and poor.
    these are people still active....

EA: Yoshiki&Lrod: I've beaten a lot of archers 1v1 but the only one that I still haven't beaten is Yoshiki and Lrod. They have too much life and they hit hard. It's no fun.

i dont remember the last time i died to an ep 1v1 b:shocked maybe i was drunk..
    anyway..

WF-Cancer (**** with bee and traumatized a few cq with phoenix...like Fiddy_yen )
    EA- Yoshiki($), VVind(skillz), have yet to fight droga and lrod..those carebears
    MG-Elayne($ + lvl), Spirea(crit me 4 times in a row somehow...altho that makes her bad coz i survived 4 crits b4 dying), Oz(hardest to kill somehow, silences me just when hes about to die ><)
    WR- Captainblood, warmachine (bishes who stun locked me for like 30 secs+)
    WB- GriminflameZ, DestroyTokyo
    EP- Platypuss (best support cleric ive seen in pvp)
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    anyway..

WF-Cancer (**** with bee and traumatized a few cq with phoenix...like Fiddy_yen )
    EA- Yoshiki($), VVind(skillz), have yet to fight droga and lrod..those carebears
    MG-Elayne($ + lvl), Spirea(crit me 4 times in a row somehow...altho that makes her bad coz i survived 4 crits b4 dying), Oz(hardest to kill somehow, silences me just when hes about to die ><)
    add Tamahome to the EP list, he keeps you alive, like a pro.
    WR list needs GstormT
    EA list needs Maguro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Water - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    anyway..

Whether you remember it or not I've beaten you 1v1. May not have been recent but I never forget my pvp fights. Not even the ones with 1 shots of people way below my lvl.
  • Iambeautiful - Lost City
    Iambeautiful - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    WF - Those with $$$$$
    EA - Those with $$$$$
    MG - Those with $$$$$
    WR - Those with $$$$$
    WB - Those with $$$$$
    EP - Those with $$$$$

Money is not everything, but without it, you are nothing
    b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Whether you remember it or not I've beaten you 1v1. May not have been recent but I never forget my pvp fights. Not even the ones with 1 shots of people way below my lvl.

Yeah thanks for reminding me all the time you jerk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ZephyrX.... because only cool people nominates themselves to get flammed by this thread.

P.S. Please change the thread name to Stupid people wanting attention, flame me please!
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug