Best character of each class to ever grace LC

Options

Comments

• syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Veno: LOL all venos on this server are @#!$!@#!$%#. Any veno from MY or PH can own those venos here.

but but i play a veno on my and on int...so i can own myself?

but seriously i pvped 1v1 against moonlight (first lvl 100 veno on oracle) and i pvped against cancer and uhhh moonlight would def get owned
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Imagine moonlight with a damn penix. Cancer is lolz.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    DirtyGirl - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    but but i play a veno on my and on int...so i can own myself?

but seriously i pvped 1v1 against moonlight (first lvl 100 veno on oracle) and i pvped against cancer and uhhh moonlight would def get owned

Problem with Cancer is:

If u survive long enough when fighting him he will die by himslef due too much alchemy in his blood (from pots). U dont need to attack him, u just need to survive long enough.
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Imagine moonlight with a damn penix. Cancer is lolz.

Agree.....
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OMG, I know that WR from Haven, the guy is a stunlock god. I was trying to 1v6 them and couldn't kill lvl 70 Eps cuz he kept me stunlocked all the time (even though I 1 shot them). He's pretty amazing.

Ahaa pwns now because of +7 armor...but it's liek yoshiki's alt or something, party vs party, I still think Platypuss > anyone else in support.

I think we all have to agree that Shinzoko and Wind are both really good archers, if you fought them you would know it, even though Shinzoko has nice gears, he has the skills to back it up.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    sry gotta bring this up again.....

100% reduction and reducing something to 0 is the same thing... or should be

if i have 70 items and u take 100% of the items then i have 0 items....hmm? right?

i think this just one of those things that would make venos too op, like bramble, so it was nerfed, or the descriptions fail.

another theory could be that it reduces the phy/mag def 100% of the targets base. In other words if their buffed, then all they will have is the buffs ++ and not their original def

Yep, lost in translation. Tested the fox myiad of rainbow has nothing to do with buffs, just pvp it reduces only 50%. It is still nice though, pdef/mdef debuff hits at least 20% of the time and its aoe b:dirty
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    OMG, I know that WR from Haven, the guy is a stunlock god. I was trying to 1v6 them and couldn't kill lvl 70 Eps cuz he kept me stunlocked all the time (even though I 1 shot them). He's pretty amazing.

Ahaa pwns now because of +7 armor...but it's liek yoshiki's alt or something, party vs party, I still think Platypuss > anyone else in support.

I think we all have to agree that Shinzoko and Wind are both really good archers, if you fought them you would know it, even though Shinzoko has nice gears, he has the skills to back it up.

Yeah that guy from haven is hell..Sry about Platy but i never fought against him (or i dont remember) so i cant talk about him :(

I wrote that based on my expirience in pvp.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yep, lost in translation. Tested the fox myiad of rainbow has nothing to do with buffs, just pvp it reduces only 50%. It is still nice though, pdef/mdef debuff hits at least 20% of the time and its aoe b:dirty

that aoe hardly ever hits nearby things...at least for me. i like it when all 4 effects hit a mob though
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ch2 you are a idiot. Mages are better than archers
    I'll give you a reason you can never argue with.

Mages never miss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    BM: GstormT, Warmachine and one lvl 80+ bm from Haven hes name is starting with j i dont remember but hes the best stunlocker in game :)

Wizard: Gloopb:laugh Haiz, Pandora.

WB: BigBoss he dont pk a lot but he is killer, maybe only WB that can kill Shinzoko 1vs1. Just he dont like to show himself a lot. He sucks at tanking tho...And he is too lazy to do anything...:/
    Ballin was my pick before Polter 2 shoted him 2 days ago...9k 8.5k in 2 hits.
    Pnut is really good.
    DestroyTokyo will own all of the above when he lvl's.
    Sorry FlameZ but you are history.

Cleric: Lorelai (before), Ahaa.

Veno: LOL all venos on this server are @#!$!@#!$%#. Any veno from MY or PH can own those venos here.

Archer: Shinzoko best archer on server atm, u can talk **** to him, u can laugh at him but at the end of day i know he is best and you all know that he is best, you dont need to admit that.

Wind great skills, one of 3 EA's that i respect on this server.

CrazyPolter Poor version of Shinzoko.

You're funny. Shinzoko's bow is the worst in the game.

Pandora? get real.

GLOOP, LOL
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Pandora? get real.

GLOOP, LOL

Your hate clouds your vision. Pandora was a good player, much better than 90% of CQs mages *cough lushess cough*.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your hate clouds your vision. Pandora was a good player, much better than 90% of CQs mages *cough lushess cough*.
    Pandora never sat in the safe zone watching his guild getting slaughtered. He was always the one leading it in the front line.

LLama hates Pandora because at lower levels, Pandora destroyed him and LLama was made to look like a non-factor in the game, lost his epeen literally.

The name explains a lot. It does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Pandora? get real.

GLOOP, LOL

Isn't shinzoko's bow the one that decomposes to make the one that droga and midnight have? Its just a stepping stone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options

Pandora? get real.

GLOOP, LOL

Dont be jealous LLama :)

Gloop was on list just because i cant hit him less than 3.5k without crit :)

About Shinz's bow...That bow have glich and it is good. I dont want to talk about that tho.
    And he is using it because he wants to make debuff bow, so its not his 1st choice..at least u should know that LL. AND AGAIN, HE OWNS EVEN WITH "WORST IN THE GAME BOW".

Sry i fogot to mention Lushess on the list, dunno why.
    And if you judge ppl just with what eq they have, u are failed. Zzz
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sry i fogot to mention Lushess on the list, dunno why.
    And if you judge ppl just with what eq they have, u are failed. Zzz
    Lushess? Lol are you kidding me? She's one of the worst mages in the game and a effing coward. High level, elite gear yet hurts like a e-girl. Lushess and Danika on the scales of justice would remain stable with both the arms at the same level. QQ more then next time you die, then call your guildies and watch them get slaughtered while you hide in the safezone. Atleast Danika has the guts to go out there and get ownd trying to kill something.

LLama is like Danika, he lives in his own fantasy world because Pandora destroyed him in the realm that we thrive on. While Danika is a hero promoted to a legend, LLama remains a non factor carebear.

Shinzoko is a combination of $ and hate, it drove him to succeed in something. When we had Jones blessing Shinzoko rained terror over Lost City. To play an archer all you need to know is what and how to shoot and how to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Lushess? Lol are you kidding me? She's one of the worst mages in the game and a effing coward. High level, elite gear yet hurts like a e-girl.

LLama is like Danika, he lives in his own fantasy world because Pandora destroyed him in the realm that we thrive on. While Danika is a hero promoted to a legend, LLama remains a non factor carebear.

Shinzoko is a combination of $ and hate, it drove him to succeed in something. When we had Jones blessing Shinzoko rained terror over Lost City. To play an archer all you need to know is what and how to shoot and how to kill.

Schooled always run away from Lushess thats enough for meb:pleased
    And this what u said about how to play archers is completly wrong. I can bet u never played EA. U need to be fast, to know how to shoot, and most important u need to know how to survive. Maybe sounds easy but its not.
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Schooled always run away from Lushess thats enough for meb:pleased
    And this what u said about how to play archers is completly wrong. I can bet u never played EA. U need to be fast, to know how to shoot, and most important u need to know how to survive. Maybe sounds easy but its not.
    Schooled has HP stones in his axe. If you are talking about "who is the worst of the worst characters, Danika, Lushess, then comes schooled."

As for the archer, I don't know why you say that about your class, being an archer myself I spark...I hit...they die. I like to play it sneaky, I never fight and never fought a head on battle.

The reason I like my hell archer is because of the sniping ability, Hell spark, Hell take aim for robes and metal for heavy. If I have enough chi to spark, I do it.

It was never easy, I carried anti stun pots, damage reduce, protection and even debuff pots all the time. I never left the safezone without full chi tanks. I shoot to kill, not to damage. I've never fired a 3rd arrow from my bow on a player. If they don't die in the 1st two*, I simply move on and pretend I didn't try to kill them.

*EDIT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I spark...I hit...they die. I like to play it sneaky, I never fight and never fought a head on battle.

The reason I like my hell archer is because of the sniping ability, Hell spark, Hell take aim for robes and metal for heavy.

It was never easy, I carried anti stun pots, damage reduce, protection and even debuff pots all the time. I never left the safezone without full chi tanks. I shoot to kill, not to damage. I've never fired a 3rd arrow from my bow on a player. If they don't die in the 1st tow, I simply move on and pretend I didn't try to kill them.

Sry but...u are pu$$Y :)
    And what u gonna do when u run out of chi? Run to safe...?
    GZ
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sry but...u are pu$$Y :)
    And what u gonna do when u run out of chi? Run to safe...?
    GZ
    It's not being a puss, it's being sneaky.
    When I run out of sparks I use Chi pots... When I run out of chi pots I restock them from my bank.

If I wanted to be brave and baller and tank and fight, I would have continued my WB.

Stupid archers die thinking they're a tank and stupid tanks die thinking they're a DPS class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It's not being a puss, it's being sneaky.
    When I run out of sparks I use Chi pots... When I run out of chi pots I restock them from my bank.

If I wanted to be brave and baller and tank and fight, I would have continued my WB.

Stupid archers die thinking they're a tank and stupid tanks die thinking they're a DPS class.

I was going to reply but you covered all the bases, especially the LLama fail part very well. He's just butthurt about old times and thinks he's bad **** since Pandora never took the time to level and gear out like he did. b:chuckle
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Real pros don't talk stuff all the time, they do it occassionly but not all the time. When they know a certain character is noob they don't and never say it's name, they simply blacklist it and pretend that they forgot how to spell it.
    Example: Maguro, He never talked. Not even once.

While wannabes brag about it and about their friends who are pro and talk about equipments and take games as SRS business and try to criticize people who they are jealous of...
    Example: 98% of the people who play MMORPGs.

Protecting your items with a doll and going RED is not real PvP, even then there are those that drop their gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hi mag b:bye
  • ch2h5oh
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hi b:bye
    nenad-bg-zem

If you think I'm Mag, you just qualified to be Danika's princess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtyGirl - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nenad-bg-zem

b:laugh
    like that was hard :)
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    nenad-bg-zem

b:laugh
    like that was hard :)

Being blond as usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Real pros don't talk stuff all the time, they do it occassionly but not all the time. When they know a certain character is noob they don't and never say it's name, they simply blacklist it and pretend that they forgot how to spell it.

While wannabes brag about it and about their friends who are pro and talk about equipments and take games as SRS business and try to criticize people who they are jealous of...

Protecting your items with a doll and going RED is not real PvP, even then there are those that drop their gear.

Your statement doesn't entirely work for you, I hope you're aware of this. lol
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yeah you know, Maguro did talk so that is a wrong statement.

Brag about equipment is 98% of people who play mmos? So the 2% with good equipment already how much exactly are we talking about? A few hundred people?

Protecting your items with dolls because you might get ganked by a group of people rather than 1 is the reason for dolls. How fun would it be if dolls weren't available for anyone? Should just do PVE all day in that case. Or bound your gear.

I know I'd have no choice but to go carebear because the chances of me getting jumped is literally 99.9%.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Esprite - Lost City
    Esprite - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I will wait until arena is fix and release. Perfect World(JPN) just had a P1 grand championship going on and actually a event that looks fun. Not going to go into much details, but it was PVP orientedb:cry Make me so jealous because we get these hide and go seek eventsb:quietb:cry I rather go to a GM handshake event.

Maguro did talk sometimes and he's like me when I'm not asking X amount of questions. Just ask the mage above.
  • Hhhhl - Harshlands
    Hhhhl - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Rich would be these people

WR-Shizo, Law, Athran

MG-Elayne

WB-PandaLord, Ballin

WF-Cancer

EA-Yoshiki, Chaotiic (would say Lrod but never seen his pvp skills)

EP- Mikoto, Fiddy_yen, Deadbone

Poor people I would say

WR-warmachine

MG-LLama (cs very little)

WB-Pnut

WF-Fiery(Farms his own money)

EA-Showharu(poorest EA in CQ and know how to pvp), Midnight(Has'nt spent a dime), Droga(I think he's poor atleast but hes very good), Maguro(Obviously cant kill high lvls but he can **** ppl his lvl)

EP-Xtacy
  • Maguro - Lost City
    Maguro - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah you know, Maguro did talk so that is a wrong statement.

What did I say? :(