Next to fail

Comments

• Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hunters won TW yesterday, i say that makes us pretty decent lol b:victory

Well congrats for you guys.
    But if you don't give drama to kingdom or crimson you are nobody around this parts sry :/b:bye
  • Moodyflame - Harshlands
    Moodyflame - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    But if you don't give drama to kingdom or crimson you are nobody around this parts sry :/b:bye

Thx for the congrats
    ?b:sad?
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Are you trying to say we're(as in guild/alliance) actually something because we KoS CrimDom? ;p Why thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh shut up. There's only one way to interpret that, so stop trying to worm your way out. Also, I checked your gear today in West Arch. Only 3x gear you have is your cape for the MP Recovery bonus, so stop giving people wrong impressions. You can give me that "Oh technically one piece still makes my statement correct" ****, but it's obvious you misrepresent facts to support your argument.

i guess my pants, neck and helm dont count xD
  • tekyo
    tekyo Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Actually it's kingdom's/crimson tactic to start a drama, just an excuse to silence their pvp hungry. It's boring to level up all the way to lvl 78 and don't get have any pvp. If kingdom only did PVE I would have left long time ago.
  • taylor33
    taylor33 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Breaking news: Crimson is breaking apart.
    Bloodcult? gl to you guys.
    edited March 2009
    taylor33 wrote: »
    Breaking news: Crimson is breaking apart.
    Bloodcult? gl to you guys.

Oh shi--!

http://aballingape.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/dream_about_falling_down_by_bucz.jpg

I see crimson falling down.. falling down, falling down..

EDIT: Lessie fill us in with this plz and ty
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All I see is less former eminence in crimson, that's not falling down b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i wonder when this all "Chat fight" will get over then ppl start to do something in game... im already bored of just read drama/flame/qq. I want some action ^_^ b:victory stop hide behind alt chars ^^
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Hiding behind alt chars ftw, as long as ppl know what guild ur in at least.
    Ppl try to guess who you are, so far the 2 attempts on my name have failed b:pleased

1st post updated btw ;) gz hunters and new nickname and new section :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Rein - Harshlands
    Rein - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yup, but they only talk,talk,talk when will be the day they'll show up and fight? im getting bored alrdy b:cute
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol, this thread fails b:laugh .
    So many lies. How can the ppl on the fail list be a fail if they **** hard those who are not on the list which try them. LS next to fail? Well, Ive not seen that since the thread started. And it looks like "Crimdom" with most of the higher levels of the server cant take LS or Pendulum down.
    And Lessie, why dont you reveal your avatar name on Harshlands? Are you afraid of getting pked hardcore? Or do you suck so much at pvp that you are not even worth pking?(probably) Well, thats my own opinion but im sure, alot of ppl want to know how brave you are, and if you have no problem revealing your avatar name. Im sure you wont answer my question ( will probably pick a single phrase to avoid revealing the name or create more drama to get attention).
    And hey, do you want candy? Lots of sweets? Maybe ice-creams...... I'm sure that kids love it. >.> bye bye
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Um godsfear big fail ego makes him fail enough to join the list, he even gets rolled 1 on 1 by clerics... lol
    Dragonslayer barely leaves sz and talks a lot after he gets rolled.
    Brendle no explanation required
    Nova no explanation required.

Crimdom cant take you down, but you always end up in sz somehow. (alert: outnumbering or botting or lame QQ excuses may come because of by this sentence)
    I dont reveal it so you make lame posts like the one you just made b:pleased more attention plz yes yes I luv your nub **** attention's of course that's the whole point of this topic!! Online attention from random ppl u will never meet IRL is extremely important.
    Oh and coz ppl guessing who the **** I am is funny, so far they guess I'm alex or sophia rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Raigen - Lost City
    Raigen - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lessie!!!b:bye ahoy there havent seen u in quite a bit hows it going?b:victory

gratz on your lvls btw, dont know how ppl lvl so damn fastb:cry
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    anyone who thinks lessie is one of the higher levels is almost as stupid as her. she will be one of the NONFACTOR lower levels who runs to safe zone then calls for help every time she sees someone. had a good laugh yesterday was flying and saw 2 crimson run away from 1 ls to sz. just for a laugh i sat and waited a few minutes. 5 more crimson showed up then they all talk tough that the 1 ls goes in sz when its 7v1. guess 2v1 wasnt enough they needed to run away and call for more. one of those 2 scared crimson running away was probably lessie.
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The only reason LS have not failed yet is 'cos they hold 3 lands.
    Trust me, if they had no lands people would of left a long time ago 'cos of the leaders stupidity, as soon as they have no lands it's bye bye LastStand and i guarantee when that day comes GodsFear will do one with all your TW money just like he did with ShockWave on Sanctuary, he cut his losses after he saw his land was getting taken week by week and robbed his guild leaving it in pieces.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    dieho wrote: »
    anyone who thinks lessie is one of the higher levels is almost as stupid as her. she will be one of the NONFACTOR lower levels who runs to safe zone then calls for help every time she sees someone. had a good laugh yesterday was flying and saw 2 crimson run away from 1 ls to sz. just for a laugh i sat and waited a few minutes. 5 more crimson showed up then they all talk tough that the 1 ls goes in sz when its 7v1. guess 2v1 wasnt enough they needed to run away and call for more. one of those 2 scared crimson running away was probably lessie.

Oooh more insults from the one who roll me 15 on 1 and I roll 33 on 1, sadly you ignore all the previous posts in which you got trashed :D
    If kingdom is nonfactor then so am I rofl.

Ah another one of your amazing outnumbering fights in which you roll everyone amazingly but sadly there is no proof.
    Well I'll pull one out of my **** too

There were 5 LS and 3 pendulum grinding on bats I show up and 1 shot ALL of them then they came back and I 1 shot them all AGAIN then they cried a lot from sz, yes they were in sz and didnt dare come out.
    They drop me 12 g6 shards btw, tyvm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oooh more insults from the one who roll me 15 on 1 and I roll 33 on 1, sadly you ignore all the previous posts in which you got trashed :D
    If kingdom is nonfactor then so am I rofl.

Ah another one of your amazing outnumbering fights in which you roll everyone amazingly but sadly there is no proof.
    Well I'll pull one out of my **** too

There were 5 LS and 3 pendulum grinding on bats I show up and 1 shot ALL of them then they came back and I 1 shot them all AGAIN then they cried a lot from sz, yes they were in sz and didnt dare come out.
    They drop me 12 g6 shards btw, tyvm

proof?b:cute lol. Lessie why dont you actualy use your HL acc as avatar, I mean seriously, evertime you get a question bout it, you ignore it or post absolutely irrelivant info. I mean it would just make everyones life that much easier
    Did I tell y'all that yesterday 150 kingdoms jumped me at once when i was grinding? I rounded em all up and used barrage of arrows and 1 hit em all.
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    proof?b:cute lol. Lessie why dont you actualy use your HL acc as avatar, I mean seriously, evertime you get a question bout it, you ignore it or post absolutely irrelivant info. I mean it would just make everyones life that much easier
    Did I tell y'all that yesterday 150 kingdoms jumped me at once when i was grinding? I rounded em all up and used barrage of arrows and 1 hit em all.
    pft all LS tried to kill me last night and I wave my wep once and they die coz of my leetness.
    If you scroll up and go back like 2 pages you'll see some answers on the "who the **** r u" thing.

Oh yeah there's a failed guess attempt section in the 1st page next to the fail guilds, new category b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    pft all LS tried to kill me last night and I wave my wep once and they die coz of my leetness.
    If you scroll up and go back like 2 pages you'll see some answers on the "who the **** r u" thing.

Oh yeah there's a failed guess attempt section in the 1st page next to the fail guilds, new category b:kiss

OH YA well I killed everyone on the whole server and there moms, AND the npc's! I whiped me e-peen out. there were no survivors..

and I'm gonna guess you are......
    barbapapa, legend, ascii,icon, godsfear, yukii, deity,alex and ME! All in one!
    I'm right, arent I?
    Wonhalt
    edited March 2009
    The only reason LS have not failed yet is 'cos they hold 3 lands.
    Trust me, if they had no lands people would of left a long time ago 'cos of the leaders stupidity, as soon as they have no lands it's bye bye LastStand and i guarantee when that day comes GodsFear will do one with all your TW money just like he did with ShockWave on Sanctuary, he cut his losses after he saw his land was getting taken week by week and robbed his guild leaving it in pieces.

Shhh don't tell the LSnoobs that! They think kingdom is the one stealing money from their members.

One thing to say... History repeats itself.b:bye
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    omg damn you crimson, why did you roll LS in king's feast before I got there b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    this thread is like watching a extra special soap "grabs popcorn",
    but onto a real note,
    when we eventualy go for LastFails land,
    there gonna lose em all and i realy do see lastfail crashing and burning and godsnoob will prob steal all the TW money and make a run for it cos i highly dought any1 is gonna want GodsNoob in there guild cos of how much of an **** he is
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lol @ pendulum world chat (while in sz of course) acting all big after they get rolled in the event
    godsnoob will prob steal all the TW money and make a run for it cos i highly dought any1 is gonna want GodsNoob in there guild cos of how much of an **** he is
    Like he did in sanc? I dont think his members know about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited March 2009
    lol @ pendulum & LS world chat acting all big after they get rolled in the event

LS dropped me a pickaxe! BEAT THAT!
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    LS dropped me 3 pickaxes b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Kingdom dropped me 10 pairs of calamity axes. and Crimson dropped me 20 GX's.
    Wonhalt
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Kingdom dropped me 10 pairs of calamity axes. and Crimson dropped me 20 GX's.

b:dirty calamities... i need one b:sad
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    LS drop me 50 mats from harpy wraith b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    So how was DP every1? this is so lame... I avoid pvping to get a **** bikini and I get **** spirit badges b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

This discussion has been closed.