Next to fail

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dieho wrote: »
    oh well your stupidity is way too painful i give up on the subject. on to something new and back on topic..
    Says the one I own 33 on 1 b:chuckle
    Bye, have fun owning 100 on 1 in text b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lessie fix your first post. Avengez failed.

Now pend post some TW pics plz? Thx

Full fraps is coming, we just have to make our video chick add music. :x

All in good time peepz.

15 Pendulum vs AvengerZ.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    2hocok2.jpg
    b:bye

Unfortunately healinyou dropped tag before the war :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Says the one I own 33 on 1 b:chuckle
    Bye, have fun owning 100 on 1 in text b:bye

arguing with lessie is like arguing with zoe. no matter what is true they will come up with some excuse.

lessie must either be 5 yrs old or just stuck so far in zoe's fantasy world
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    aaaw dieho moving to name calling after all he says got trashed? I'm simply playing your game :)

I forgot to mention the other day I roll you 43 on 1 you all ran to sz b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• dieho
    edited March 2009
    aaaw dieho moving to name calling after all he says got trashed? I'm simply playing your game :)

I forgot to mention the other day I roll you 43 on 1 you all ran to sz b:chuckle

maybe you should read again and tell me where the name calling is genius?

you must not be capable of a original thought. just a broken record with the same lame **** comebacks every time. maybe you should take a few minutes and think of something intelligent to say for once. that is if it is possible for you to have a single intelligent thought.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    The same lame **** comebacks follow your awesome logic of beating a ton of ppl.
    I can do it too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maybe you should read again and tell me where the name calling is genius?

you must not be capable of a original thought. just a broken record with the same lame **** comebacks every time. maybe you should take a few minutes and think of something intelligent to say for once. that is if it is possible for you to have a single intelligent thought.

Actually she is doing the same thing you are, claiming to roll a ton of people with absolutely no evidence.
    Lame uh? well that's exactly what you're doing.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Nice lowbie area camping pendulum, too bad you got kicked out of it.
    Why dont you camp 5x-6x areas b:cute is the video ready yet ? alex mentioned it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Nice lowbie area camping pendulum, too bad you got kicked out of it.
    Why dont you camp 5x-6x areas b:cute is the video ready yet ? alex mentioned it.

Mmm.. camping people and outnumbering people, something Crimdom knows a lot about.b:surrender
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Outnumbering in a lowbie area where half are 3x 1 shots?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Outnumbering in a lowbie area where half are 3x 1 shots?

It's the same as you deploying 1/4th of your faction for 3-5 members.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    1/4th? I didnt know 5 people were 1/4 of 200.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am so sick of this outnumbering excuse, and every other excuse you people manage to come up with.

"QQ it was 30 vs. 5."

That means we have more people on our side than you have on yours. Which, among other things, indicates we're superior. Wars are won through numbers and strategy. Get one, the other, or both.

"QQ a 5x killed a 3x."

STFU and grind.

"QQ all you people oracled your way to 70."

Then decide to spend money, if you can, and if you can't, get a job, and if you can't do that, get the hell off your computer and back into the welfare line. In addition, I know a guy who didn't spend a cent on this game and through the event made 10 million coins in profit. With that money, he bought a ton of Oracles. If you're gonna QQ about that too, it's because he's smarter than you and decided to take the time to make that money. Face it. Are you gonna come up with an excuse for that too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    In addition, I know a guy who didn't spend a cent on this game and through the event made 10 million coins in profit. If you're gonna QQ about that too, it's because he's smarter than you and decided to take the time to make that money. Face it. Are you gonna come up with an excuse for that too?

Pendulum's excuse for that would be:
    "QQ he has a brain"

The level difference and numbers excuse are used because when they lose it's better to say "we were outnumbered" than "we lost", everyone is a sore loser in mmos lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Nice lowbie area camping pendulum
    KoS is KoS regardless of their level.

And we really don't whine about being outnumbered. We just think you're **** for gloating about it when we don't rambo into a mob of you. You wouldn't do it, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • dieho
    edited March 2009

And we really don't whine about being outnumbered. We just think you're **** for gloating about it when we don't rambo into a mob of you. You wouldn't do it, either.

he has a point. kingdom/crimson runs away if you see them alone. then come back with 10 people and think they are tough again. hey lessie why dont you go after a party of pendulum solo since you are the god of pvp that can solo 33 people. hell you should be able to wipe out there entire guild solo since it only has like 20 people in it.
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    The same lame **** comebacks follow your awesome logic of beating a ton of ppl.
    I can do it too :)

yeah pretty sure lessie must be a 5 year old with that response.
  • dieho
    edited March 2009

if we going by popular petition i'm guessing lessie would end up on the top of the list.

damn i'm disappointed in you lessie no smart comeback for this one i guess? lessie could become the first person to reach the top of the complete failure list on 2 servers.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009

I've seen world chats of "XXX got rolled by pendulum" and when I ask how, coz well pend winning is not usual I always get ppl telling me it's outnumbering, ganking from behind, etc. I dont see you talking about how bad gloating is there.
    Oh and pendulum barbs gloating about not dieing 1 on 1 is freaking hilarious, coz tanks were meant to be solo'd...... yah.
    Nice try

Dieho you're no fun anymore, it's ok if you claim awesome victories but it's not ok if anyone else does it, bah come on try to prove ur amazing stuff again didnt you win a 40 on 1 too ? N>another comedy show.

Edit: updated fail lists and stuff in 1st page :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    \
    Oh and pendulum barbs gloating about not dieing 1 on 1 is freaking hilarious, coz tanks were meant to be solo'd...... yah.
    Nice try

oh, like me and iffy down 7x wb's in 5 seconds? Its not solo but its complete ****. Ask thorin.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Or wreck dieing to 1 mage, that's amazing too.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009

mage is like the only class besides a wf that can maybe solo a barb

not as bad as an ep soloing a wb b:cute
  • dieho
    edited March 2009

where's your proof or it didnt happen
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Dieho you're no fun anymore, it's ok if you claim awesome victories but it's not ok if anyone else does it, bah come on try to prove ur amazing stuff again didnt you win a 40 on 1 too ? N>another comedy show.

difference is mine is true and you just come up with random stupidity to cover for your failure. so to you if 50 people witness something but no screens then it didnt happen. as i already told you not everyone feels the need to screenshot everything in game to flaunt the size of their e-peen. if i really wanted to do some chest thumping bragging how great i am...aka lessie i'd give you my name on LC or here but i dont really give a damn. sadly though it wasnt much of an accomplishment to drop a bunch of 5x-6x idiots and lessie.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    where's your proof or it didnt happen
    Didnt say it was me, I'm not mage :)

Proof or your amazing RH vs you didnt happen b:chuckle
    difference is mine is true and you just come up with random stupidity to cover for your failure. so to you if 50 people witness something but no screens then it didnt happen. as i already told you not everyone feels the need to screenshot everything in game to flaunt the size of their e-peen. if i really wanted to do some chest thumping bragging how great i am...aka lessie i'd give you my name on LC or here but i dont really give a damn. sadly though it wasnt much of an accomplishment to drop a bunch of 5x-6x idiots and lessie.
    Yeah difference is your proof less 15 on 1 is true but my proof less 33 on 1 is not true.
    Amazing

Try harder, you were doing better right after you claimed I was 8x during rh days getting rolled in a place where RH only had like 1 war.

33 on 1 > 15 on 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lessies is right 15v1 and you rolled them all?

SS or it didn't happen.
    QFT

Nice sig b:dirty
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Didnt say it was me, I'm not mage :)

Proof or your amazing RH vs you didnt happen b:chuckle

Yeah difference is your proof less 15 on 1 is true but my proof less 33 on 1 is not true.
    Amazing

Try harder, you were doing better right after you claimed I was 8x during rh days getting rolled in a place where RH only had like 1 war.

33 on 1 > 15 on 1

This is so funny seeing Lessie try to come up with excuses for her failures. You want proof? I was in tusk and saw the whole thing. I really had to laugh when i saw that it was only 1 person who sent 10+ redhawks back to safe zone over and over. After about 5 minutes they all went to the teleporter and left. Well other than the 2 who sat in tusk crying and begging for all their stuff back that they dropped.b:chuckle

You seriously way overcompensate to hide the fact that you lost to 1 person. I had a good laugh for a while when i saw this. Decided that its finally time to tell people what really happened so even more people can laugh at you. You failed on Lost City and now you are failing on Harshlands.

Word of advice Lessie. alt+f4 then uninstall because you fail at pk and fail at excuses.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    coz well pend winning is not usual I always get ppl telling me it's outnumbering, ganking from behind, etc.
    Us outnumbering them? That's happened, like, twice, and it only lasts long enough for them to respawn in safe zone and call as many people as we have in the whole guild. And we'd never world chat something like that, anyway - we're too poor to spend a trumpet every time we kill one person.
    As for ganking from behind, it's not my fault kids don't watch their map or press T. I'm not going to warn them ahead of time before I shoot them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Us outnumbering them? That's happened, like, twice, and it only lasts long enough for them to respawn in safe zone and call as many people as we have in the whole guild. And we'd never world chat something like that, anyway - we're too poor to spend a trumpet every time we kill one person.
    As for ganking from behind, it's not my fault kids don't watch their map or press T. I'm not going to warn them ahead of time before I shoot them.

Why is this lvl 64 non-factor talking to anyone about pk? All he can pk is people 10+ lvls below him, what the hell are you going to learn from this person?

Ignore the non-factors folks. Them being in the game has zero impact on any outcome in the game. If they are here or not nothing changes.
This discussion has been closed.