Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Someone is always a nonfactor somewhere, I'm even a nonfactor for making this post. So lets keep this the term "nonfactor" usage away from trying to make an argument invalid.
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Someone is always a nonfactor somewhere, I'm even a nonfactor for making this post. So lets keep this the term "nonfactor" usage away from trying to make an argument invalid.

Why? If someones argument has zero bearing on anything in-game, whats the point of even hearing it? If what they say is completely pointless to anything that will transpire in-game, why give it validity? No i think the non-factors should stick to topics that don't have anything to do with pk and tw. There opinion is irrelevant and serves nothing but to boost there own ego's by making themselves believe they matter, when they don't.

Truth is if people like ligeia quit tomorrow, no one would care or notice. It would change nothing in-game. Two or three people might say "i'll miss that little dude", but that's it. So no more non-factors giving people advice on anything please.
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why? If someones argument has zero bearing on anything in-game, whats the point of even hearing it? If what they say is completely pointless to anything that will transpire in-game, why give it validity? No i think the non-factors should stick to topics that don't have anything to do with pk and tw. There opinion is irrelevant and serves nothing but to boost there own ego's by making themselves believe they matter, when they don't.

Truth is if people like ligeia quit tomorrow, no one would care or notice. It would change nothing in-game. Two or three people might say "i'll miss that little dude", but that's it. So no more non-factors giving people advice on anything please.

heh nice.

^__^
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Sorry who are you? All you Crimdom kids kinda merge into one....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Uhhhh, what mage beat me 1v1?

I'd like to know, I don't think I was there for that.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Uhhhh, what mage beat me 1v1?

I'd like to know, I don't think I was there for that.

Man you are so mean.. Why you gonna go and mess up their wet dream like that?
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

whats the point of you even talking. a fail botter who is stupid enough to get tricked into admitting that he cheats.

even throwing that part out nothing you say matters since all you are is someone who jumped ship to ride the coattails of someone elses success. therefore that makes you more of a nonfactor than the people you are belittling. you failed in your own guild so now you are just another sheep in kingdom. a loud obnoxious sheep but still just a nonfactor sheep.
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Sorry who are you? All you Crimdom kids kinda merge into one....

he is the one stupid enough to get caught admitting that he is a botter.
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is so funny seeing Lessie try to come up with excuses for her failures. You want proof? I was in tusk and saw the whole thing. I really had to laugh when i saw that it was only 1 person who sent 10+ redhawks back to safe zone over and over. After about 5 minutes they all went to the teleporter and left. Well other than the 2 who sat in tusk crying and begging for all their stuff back that they dropped.b:chuckle

You seriously way overcompensate to hide the fact that you lost to 1 person. I had a good laugh for a while when i saw this. Decided that its finally time to tell people what really happened so even more people can laugh at you. You failed on Lost City and now you are failing on Harshlands.

Word of advice Lessie. alt+f4 then uninstall because you fail at pk and fail at excuses.

ha ha ha cant believe i missed this i must be slacking. been wondering why fail lessie disappeared from this thread. must be pissing herself trying to come up with a new excuse now. oh wait guess witnesses dont count for lessie either unless they are on her side so this one will just be dismissed as well...fail more lessie
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is so funny seeing Lessie try to come up with excuses for her failures. You want proof? I was in tusk and saw the whole thing. I really had to laugh when i saw that it was only 1 person who sent 10+ redhawks back to safe zone over and over. After about 5 minutes they all went to the teleporter and left. Well other than the 2 who sat in tusk crying and begging for all their stuff back that they dropped.b:chuckle

You seriously way overcompensate to hide the fact that you lost to 1 person. I had a good laugh for a while when i saw this. Decided that its finally time to tell people what really happened so even more people can laugh at you. You failed on Lost City and now you are failing on Harshlands.

Word of advice Lessie. alt+f4 then uninstall because you fail at pk and fail at excuses.
    So once again we lose to 1 person, with no proof all of RH got rolled by this awesome pro.

Well I also rolled all of imperial and rq to sz and I only used my aoe for it, amazing uh? but since words are enough...

Word vs Word is BS till someone provides proof unless it was a few hours ago and it's still fresh.

A word of advice, try harder b:laugh

(I still dont see how rolling the guild that I left last year -with no proof in 15 vs 1- is supposed to pwn me, but ok)
    dieho wrote: »
    been wondering why fail lessie disappeared from this thread.
    Been having fun IRL while ur sitting in ur chair wondering where I am b:laugh

I still rolled you 33 on 1 :) and remember word is enough in your logic, so my 33 on 1 > your 15 on 1.
    whats the point of you even talking. a fail botter who is stupid enough to get tricked into admitting that he cheats.
    He's such a big factor for all of you to want him banned LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • louise20
    louise20 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I still rolled you 33 on 1 :) and remember word is enough in your logic, so my 33 on 1 > your 15 on 1.

I remember that 33 on 1, it was hilarious how they cried so badly from sz.
    Uninstall please
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hahahha all u can say is that alex is a botter, get a better com-back please b:laugh

Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    louise20 wrote: »
    I remember that 33 on 1, it was hilarious how they cried so badly from sz.
    Uninstall please

oh look, someone who saw that 33 on 1.
    Ah rolling an amazing amount of people with no proof is so nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oh look, someone who saw that 33 on 1.
    Ah rolling an amazing amount of people with no proof is so nice.

your stupidity still amazes me.

first off who am i that you ever even killed me once on LC?

secondly how can you 33v1 a guild with 2 people in it?

third...logging in your alt to back you up doesnt count as a witness.

how many people do you think take screens when they kill people? just those who feel the need to justify their existence. i personally dont care what you think of me either way thats why i dont bother giving you the name of my chars on either server. you must have a hard time dealing with having your failures brought up that you feel such a need to use "my daddy can beat up your daddy" comebacks.

yawn...fail more lessie
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    your stupidity still amazes me.

first off who am i that you ever even killed me once on LC?

secondly how can you 33v1 a guild with 2 people in it?

third...logging in your alt to back you up doesnt count as a witness.

yawn...fail more lessie

Well all of this is pointless, it's your word vs someone else's word, whoever posts last will win.
    Can you just provide some freaking screeny of how awesome you were owning all of that guild by yourself ?
    Lessies is right 15v1 and you rolled them all?

SS or it didn't happen.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • dieho
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well all of this is pointless, it's your word vs someone else's word, whoever posts last will win.
    Can you just provide some freaking screeny of how awesome you were owning all of that guild by yourself ?

you must be just as stupid as lessie. or just illiterate. already said multiple times i will never waste the time taking screens of killing people. dont feel the need to wave around my e-peen like most of you kids. if people want to believe it they can if they dont they dont. i really dont give a damn either way. just funny to watch lessie's lame comebacks and stupid excuses. half of which have already been destroyed by other people.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you must be just as stupid as lessie. or just illiterate. already said multiple times i will never waste the time taking screens of killing people.

Yeah he doesnt waste time getting evidence of been super awesome to roll 15 on 1, he just expects you to believe him, coz you know... who lies in the internet?
    Well that's just like my 33 on 1 b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you must be lessie.

fixed, please stop quoting them tho.. i can see their text if u do b:cry
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    fixed, please stop quoting them tho.. i can see their text if u do b:cry

devoted found another subject to qq about.. niceb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lessie, I cant help but notice the fact that this is opinionated, and your saying pendulum and ls are a sack of dog ****. So may I ask you, what faction are you in. I already know the answer, and the answer will honestly put an end to this whole topic.
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Um actually pendulum is in the decent guild list, want me to move it to fail ones so you're right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lessie, I cant help but notice the fact that this is opinionated, and your saying pendulum and ls are a sack of dog ****. So may I ask you, what faction are you in. I already know the answer, and the answer will honestly put an end to this whole topic.

Eragon, does it really matter what guild she's in? In a topic like this, you're not gonna find one unbiased person. Everyone, whether they want to or not, will take a side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Um actually pendulum is in the decent guild list, want me to move it to fail ones so you're right?

You avoided my question.
    and wtf that took you 2 minutes to respond to?...

Apollo I get what your saying, and your a really cool dude but, really. Im tired of kingdom/crimson talking **** about us, when there the only people on forums, and the only people that make lvl 1 forum accounts, and all they do is flame the hell outa LS. Why dont you just stop? I mean your KOS. So everyone gets it, so you can stop making topic after topic about it.
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You're tired of trash talking?

Half of this topic and like other 5 topics are dedicated to trash talk agaisnt kingdom and crimson
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Apollo - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dude whatever. If you're not getting trash talked, you're just not famous enough. I'm pretty sure everybody saw these flame wars coming. Same thing happens for every other server, people just find **** about the big guilds to talk about. It's amusing at times and damn annoying at others, but I think everyone can agree that it makes this game a little more interesting. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You're tired of trash talking?

Half of this topic and like other 5 topics are dedicated to trash talk agaisnt kingdom and crimson
    b:bye

Yes I am acualy, cant we all just get along like good carebears?b:cute
    No?
    Didn't think so.
    I just think that list of failed people on the first page, are all from laststand, the faction you hate the most, when all of those people are acualy pretty hardcore, and could probably whipe you out. I'm taking im gonna get put oin that list now?meh. I'tll make me feel special.
    PS: Lessie go outside and maybe go get a job at mcdonalds working 16 hours a day for minimum wage to support your 5 grande debt because of PW and your 11 children because you sell your body.
    KTHXBAI
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol if you got proof of people from other factions' members failing just as hard as the ones in that list pm it to me asap and they'll go in that list, idk what guild they belong to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    op being in crimson makes it biased.

laststand, kingdom and crimson all fail pvp wise because of their air to ground tactics and archer using metal on robes b:shutup
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    op being in crimson makes it biased.

laststand, kingdom and crimson all fail pvp wise because of their air to ground tactics and archer using metal on robes b:shutup

Adding this to my on-going journal entitled "**** Pulled out of Devoted's ****." I have no doubt that someday it will be Pulitzer-worthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Adding this to my on-going journal entitled "**** Pulled out of Devoted's ****." I have no doubt that someday it will be Pulitzer-worthy.

how dare i post without proof...

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ryfwog.jpg <- air to ground, notice mob dmg

http://i41.tinypic.com/biszs2.jpg <- metal on robes

look at my buffs, u see the metal debuff skill. look at my plume barrier, i didnt use it, he died too fast, look at his damage.

Q______________________________Q
This discussion has been closed.