Next to fail

1242526272830»

Comments

• BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    This is a useless thread, in Harshlands a faction fails if they lose a land. If kingdom ever loses a land, it would fail in 24 hours. That's about it, same with Crimson, possibly QQme, etc. So this topic is just something for ppl to flame others. b:pleased
    Talking like that hurts your own faction, not theirs. I'm sure most of Heavenly wishes you wouldn't post stuff like that here.

Lol and I bet Divinity members wish that their leader Cyrik didn't have to act like a different person on his main Assailer to reinforce his own thread regarding QQing about Kylin. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stepomax - Harshlands
    Stepomax - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i left cause rl is more important. My 2 kids take up most of my time so i dont have the time to focus in game. Mah boys come first! Im only on once in a while now. Dont count heavenly out just yet though they are still quite well unified. b:victory
    Gotta love a safe zone crybaby......
    well someone has to i guess
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meritor wrote: »
    See, the failing has already begun.

So many high levels leaving in a matter of hours, Divinity cutting all ties with Heavenly, a merger with another faction to stay afloat and the Leadership under question and requested to be changed.

Heavenly = Failed b:bye

"They say the captain goes down with the ship. So when Heavenly ends will Shinigamii go down with it?"

People left because I have resigned leadership, all my guildees knew this. Win or lose against kylin this was the end of me leading due to RL. Many of Heavenly is now too busy with RL.

If your wondering, I'm still in Heavenly, I'll be on and off. Certainly to support TW's but I can no longer lead functionally as a Leader so I passed lead to who I felt is most capable. Most still had high alliegience with me so when that happened they became confused and left which is quite understandable. Though I should have prepped the guild better, but hey what can I do when RL comes first.

I completed what I set out to do in this game which is own a couple of lands and have fun. Whereever heavely goes I will go, up to the skies or down to the darkness its all good as long as I enjoyed myself.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    People left because I have resigned leadership, all my guildees knew this. Win or lose against kylin this was the end of me leading due to RL. Many of Heavenly is now too busy with RL.

If your wondering, I'm still in Heavenly, I'll be on and off. Certainly to support TW's but I can no longer lead functionally as a Leader so I passed lead to who I felt is most capable. Most still had high alliegience with me so when that happened they became confused and left which is quite understandable. Though I should have prepped the guild better, but hey what can I do when RL comes first.

I completed what I set out to do in this game which is own a couple of lands and have fun. Whereever heavely goes I will go, up to the skies or down to the darkness its all good as long as I enjoyed myself.

LOL that is such bs. Yeah it might be true that you are leaving by why would that make SOOO many people leave the guild? So if the guild leader resigned from Crim or KD and passed leader, everyone would just leave? That doesn't even make sense.

I'll tell you why people left that **** guild. You guys were getting ROLLED by Kylin all day.

What happened to all the talk about how you guys had improved so much? So much to the point that YOU initiated a KOS.

Heavenly stepped up to get smacked down. --> b:beatenup
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    realtalk wrote: »
    LOL that is such bs. Yeah it might be true that you are leaving by why would that make SOOO many people leave the guild? So if the guild leader resigned from Crim or KD and passed leader, everyone would just leave? That doesn't even make sense.

Heavenly was different. As an outsider that was in the faction I can objectively tell you they all pretty much worshipped Shini. When he stepped down much of their loyalty was gone.
    I'll tell you why people left that **** guild. You guys were getting ROLLED by Kylin all day.

Kylin rolled Heavenly in the TW, not the KOS. Kingdom did more damage to Heavenly in like 2 hours of KOS then Kylin did in over a week. I spent all day Sunday and killed 87 Kylin and not a single Heavenly member really had any problems leveling. The KOS was totally irrelevant.
    What happened to all the talk about how you guys had improved so much? So much to the point that YOU initiated a KOS.

In my opinion, Shini rushed the attack on Kylin because he was going to be stepping down. But whatever, it's a game and what we all signed up to play. Losing isn't the end of the world, but simply refusing to play is pretty lame. At least he got into the game.

By the way, way to hide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Heavenly was different. As an outsider that was in the faction I can objectively tell you they all pretty much worshipped Shini. When he stepped down much of their loyalty was gone.

bs. If your guild was worth a damn then it wouldn't have fell apart. You guys were getting KOS'ed and land was being taken with no way to get it back. Well, atleast not in the near future. b:laugh
    Kylin rolled Heavenly in the TW, not the KOS. Kingdom did more damage to Heavenly in like 2 hours of KOS then Kylin did in over a week. I spent all day Sunday and killed 87 Kylin and not a single Heavenly member really had any problems leveling. The KOS was totally irrelevant.

Yeah you guys always talk about rolling like 500 kylin per day, per hour. But look whos guild fell apart. You guys are nothing but talk and your claim of killing 87 Kylin is probably bs.
    In my opinion, Shini rushed the attack on Kylin because he was going to be stepping down. But whatever, it's a game and what we all signed up to play. Losing isn't the end of the world, but simply refusing to play is pretty lame. At least he got into the game.

By the way, way to hide

Yeah he rushed because he got too cocky. Then his guild got rolled to the point that he had to quit the game...****ing owned.

And tbh, heavenly land was gonna get taken anyway. But you guys could have atleast went out with some dignity...instead of ending up on your knees from the Kylin KOS. b:laugh
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    bs. If your guild was worth a damn then it wouldn't have fell apart. You guys were getting KOS'ed and land was being taken with no way to get it back. Well, atleast not in the near future. b:laugh

Yeah you guys always talk about rolling like 500 kylin per day, per hour. But look whos guild fell apart. You guys are nothing but talk and your claim of killing 87 Kylin is probably bs.

Yeah he rushed because he got too cocky. Then his guild got rolled to the point that he had to quit the game...****ing owned.

And tbh, heavenly land was gonna get taken anyway. But you guys could have atleast went out with some dignity...instead of ending up on your knees from the Kylin KOS. b:laugh

It's a good thing your e-peen is huge to compensate for you and your guildies' Asian mini-wang.

b:bye
  • Cielis - Harshlands
    Cielis - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    It's just a game.b:surrender
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2009

You are a very angry person over absolutely nothing b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol b:cool
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hmm so many posts, I think KD is next to failb:laugh
  • Auryona - Harshlands
    Auryona - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I actually remember lessie killing me. is that good or bad? idk
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I believe Kraft Diner is next to fail too.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow. Epic necro. There's what, nearly 11 months between Caledfwlch's post and Paimage's?
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010

And Im sure that with your +2 gear you're just the woman to make it happen. Maybe you should ask the rest of Kylin to reach into their pocketbooks for some sympathy money for you?

Or maybe we should just nut cup with enough other factions like Kylin so that we can win?
  • konariraiden
    konariraiden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Anti-Necromancy Spell, Go!

Emag, eht tsol tsuj uoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I present to you the winner of Konari's Signature Contest...SilversMoon from Heaven's Tear!
This discussion has been closed.