Next to fail

Comments

• Xlegendx - Harshlands
    Xlegendx - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well "Godlike whatever tha **** ur forum name is" aka Schisim from Merc. plz tell the truth bro i shot you and yes you did kill ur mob then com after me you hit me once (not anywhere near a heiro tick) i kitted back shot you and crit you for 2.2k and you then ran to SZ and QQd saying the only reason i was still alive was due to my fast wings so i then dropped to the ground and said come kill me then yet you sit in SZ THEN the best of all you LOGGED OUT right in-front of me while in SZ and there was 2 crimson there watching that busted up laughing at ur weak **** that logs lol so plz if ur gunna talk about fighting me plz tell that truth bro if you roll me so be it lol but dun talk **** and lie kthx bb b:victoryb:bye
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lmao dude, sure, it's your word against mine, but deep down you know what happened so the only person your lying to is yourself, i logged? LOL, why didnt you take a SS to come brag on the forums with? wish i had of taken one now....
    You had about 7-8 shots at me while i was fighting that mob, i ran up to you ticked your charm in one hit and you flew into the sky, i knew you were gonna kite me 'cos you saw i had sh!tty aerogear compared to yours so i stayed back, we were nowhere near a SZ and we were both floating in the sky when i said "the only reason your still alive is 'cos you have fast aerogear"
    So you said lets fight on the ground, so we both dropped to the ground and we were both building chi when i saw 2 green dots come out of nowhere, so thinking i was getting ganked i hopped on my sword and checked out who it was, after i saw it was some kingdom i dropped back down to the floor cloud sprinted at you and you flew off to Dreamweaver, can't believe you said i logged, your such an idiot.....like i said get a Xbow, or does your guild not do HH runs? cos that sling sucks **** lol.

Please come back to the same spot alone, im currently there grinding, then lets see who will win.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    knowing warhammer, i believe schism ^^
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    hmmm well you say it was kingdom and sry bro it was Crimson and it was parrena so plz ask her or him w/e parrena is he/she watched you log out right in-front of me lol i stood outta sz for over 5 min sayin come fight come fight come kill me cause you was talkin **** from sz like most on this server so plz if you think im lying go ask pareena the only other witness tho this fail of his attempt to make me look like the chicken lol logged out omg dude how much more weak can you get lol run away or stand there man dun log tha **** out lol thats so weak anywho have fun b:victory
  • Aeneas - Harshlands
    Aeneas - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yet you sit in SZ THEN the best of all you LOGGED OUT right in-front of me while in SZ and there was 2 crimson there watching that busted up laughing at ur weak **** that logs lol so plz if ur gunna talk about fighting me plz tell that truth bro if you roll me so be it lol but dun talk **** and lie kthx bb b:victoryb:bye

No he didn't. He went back to grinding. I know because I dropped by and gave him cleric buffs.

Zzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Knowing Devoted/Kiwi, whatever she backs is false.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Who cares who logged out and w/e. If you are so confident you could beat Schism in a 1v1 on the ground, then go do one now and take an SS of him dead. Why would a BM log out on a 1v1 against an archer, on the _ground_?
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    Crimson were at the butterflies, 2 dots came out of nowhere right above us probably to watch and they were not crimson, i bet the odds of this parenna person actually using these forums is slim to none, so you feel safe making up a name, i just checked the rankings and this parenna person is not even 7x yet so why would she be grinding butterflies?
    You also need to learn where SZ's are 'cos you really thought i was in one...one other thing, Aeneas is on my friends list and i was talking to him via pm's when we were both floating in the sky, i believe he woulda seen me log out and back in, i was **** talking? -sigh- all i said was that thing about aerogear then i believe it was about 8 lines from you acting the big man.

I'll try to contact this "parenna" person in game.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Knowing Devoted/Kiwi, whatever she backs is false.

yep everything i say is a lie! 5x.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yep everything i say is a lie! 5x.

When he hits 60, that post is going to look pretty silly. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    Cbastor - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yep and at 90 robes just get harder. although im sure if you cash shop archer isnt as bad as i make them to be xD. dont get me wrong we still **** but nothing compared to how much we **** at 6x and 7x

no archers are still very good at lvl 9x ur just a fail.b:laugh
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    no archers are still very good at lvl 9x ur just a fail.b:laugh

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/d4nnylol/cbastorLOPLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg

they are still good but nothing compared to how **** they are at 6x and 7x.
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    When he hits 60, that post is going to look pretty silly. :P

by the time he hits 60 i can just say 6x.
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp20/d4nnylol/cbastorLOPLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL.jpg

they are still good but nothing compared to how **** they are at 6x and 7x.

oh gosh of course i hit u for that much when u used sheild and plus envy if this is who u are,remember how many times ur charm ticked and how many times mine did?mine ticks0 times urs ticks 4times here is another fail EA in CQ and GZ

http://yfrog.com/5o20090330223237p

killed her 1v1 easy

http://yfrog.com/eb20090327144452p

even though cq fails ,GZ serious fails...u dun see in the SS but a wizz was also on me and i kill her 3 shot and then kill raywall lol they were super failsb:laughb:cute
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh gosh of course i hit u for that much when u used sheild and plus envy if this is who u are,remember how many times ur charm ticked and how many times mine did?mine ticks0 times urs ticks 4times here is another fail EA in CQ and GZ

killed her 1v1 easy

even though cq fails ,GZ serious fails...u dun see in the SS but a wizz was also on me and i kill her 3 shot and then kill raywall lol they were super failsb:laughb:cute

The funniest part of this post is that S hits you for nearly the same damage as you hit him. You're heavy armor, S is light armor. And you say S is the one that fails in that SS? Rofl... silly BloodLusT warriors... such fail...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009

killed her 1v1 easy

lol u party with Danika?
  • Cbastor - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    The funniest part of this post is that S hits you for nearly the same damage as you hit him. You're heavy armor, S is light armor. And you say S is the one that fails in that SS? Rofl... silly BloodLusT warriors... such fail...

but i have alot more hp then her toob:shutupand she 9xb:pleased
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    but i have alot more hp then her toob:shutupand she 9xb:pleased

because 9x archers should have more HP then a level 86 warrior with WB buff
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    hmm well mr.godlike w/e the rest for talkin as much as you do both in-game and out about how you can kill me with ease you dropped like a bag of hammers lol http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8719/20090403130556y.png ZOMG b:shockedwtf is this lol in ther middle of my post you pm me and say that i ran and to come back again to try it and i do and this is what happens http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5830/20090403131451.png yo you really need to stop talkin thats 3-0 man i guess this slingshot rly blows dont it bro lol b:victory oh and plz save the whole YOU POTTED **** for someone else QQ half this server uses them so cry more
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    Wow you managed to rub 2 brain cells and backstabbed me properly, i must admit the backstab was fair play you obviously charged 2 sparks for aim low and waited until my physical marrow was up before you moved in, at least you learned from your mistakes, that crit was 'cos my metal res is like almost nothing when my marrow is up.

NOW, the second time i told you to come back now i was expecting it, so you said you'd brt, i was thinking this should be a fair fight now, but no, the only reason you were so cocky and agreed to come back was because you had a ton of event pots, i have NO chance against you when you spam those pots, put the shoe on the other foot, if I had those pots and you didn't you really think you woulda won?
    Come back when your event pots run out, you probably have a sh!tload of em from oracle wh0ring to your current level.
    All i was relying on was my hiero so obviously i'm gonna lose b:surrender
    Point is if that event never happened and there was not a ton of those stupid pots still floating around the server you would not stand a chance.
    Hmmm tell you what lemme go to Arc try and buy a ton of those pots then come back to fight me, wouldn't surprise me if none of us died, yet if neither of us had em you know i would win, i can tick your charm in one hit as proved yesterday yet it takes you 3 hits maybe 2 if you crit to tick mine, and if my dragon didnt miss i could probably kill you before you tick my charm.
    And yes i still stick by the slingshot sucking without crits you hit me for 300, yes you critted me for 3200 when you backstabbed me but like i said you did it properly and waited until my phys marrow was up and aim lowed me then did a metal combo, i believe my metal res when phys marrow is up is like 100 lol.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    O_O i didnt know that you was such a pro EA lol i double sparked then used AIMLOW lol wow i guess next hing is i carry fury pots with me lol sry bro i never once fury burst you lol and still crit you for 3.2k lol and events pots or not you still die ask gods fear lol and WB with those pots still got laid out so yeah um if thats all you can cry about is pots then QQ more man just take it like it is man you got rolled thats all and you got rolled when you was FULLY RDY and FULL FURY so dun cry to me about fury and that BS lol that is allb:victory
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    b:cryoh and also man until you post a SS of YOU killing me plz dun talk like you can and yes i have alot of pots yes roughly 8k worth so QQ now oh also i really love the fact that backstabbing w/e you mean by that is fair but yet when i come at you 1 v 1 when you r ready and you called e out its not fair lol hows that work any who back to lvling on my oracles since i spent 10k on game lol laterz
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    O_O i didnt know that you was such a pro EA lol i double sparked then used AIMLOW lol wow i guess next hing is i carry fury pots with me lol sry bro i never once fury burst you lol and still crit you for 3.2k lol and events pots or not you still die ask gods fear lol and WB with those pots still got laid out so yeah um if thats all you can cry about is pots then QQ more man just take it like it is man you got rolled thats all and you got rolled when you was FULLY RDY and FULL FURY so dun cry to me about fury and that BS lol that is allb:victory

LRN2READ.
    You hit me for that much as my PHYS marrow was up as i was grinding PHYS mobs, my metal res is 100 when i use that marrow so no wonder you hit that much, as i said well done for rubbing your two tiny brain cells together and pouncing when my phys marrow was up, maybe you didn't know my phys marrow was up and you just got lucky, why would i complain about fury pots?
    They are not OP and were not thrown in the game for cash shoppers to amass during that stupid event.
    I hate to nitpick but could your next post include punctuation i have to read it slowly 3 times to get what the **** your talking about.
    And if i'm reading that right you contradicted yourself.....you double sparked then aim lowed?
    but apparently you did not need to use fury burst to hit me for what you did? -sigh-
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    well regardless of what i have or did you still died twice in a row and there is always gunna be someone complain aobut how they died even if me and that person had identical aromr and we same pots and all they ill find a way to complain so w/e lol qq away b:cry
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    See, thats all you can come back with "QQ" you know for a fact without your invincible pots your nothing, yes i died twice in a row, first time when you backstabbed me when i had 2 mobs on me AND i had phys marrow up, the second time you won 'cos you have event pots and i didnt know 'nuff said, believe me i would NOT of stayed to fight if i knew you were using them.
  • Xlegendx - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    did you have 2 mobs on you and your marrow up the second time i rolled you lol dun think so and regardless of my pots bro i killed you b4 you caould have done enough damage to even tick my heiro so plz stfu about my pots man that argument is done you got rolled plain and simple and i love how in both ss you r on ur knees like a lil b1ochb:chuckle oh and plz feel free to come back and i wont use a pot lol we know how it worked out for ya last time you called me out lol laterz
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    No i didnt have my marrow and 2 mobs on me the second time, i would of ticked your charm in 2 hits put you kept spamming pots so it was an unwinnable fight for me, yes you rolled me with the aid of god pots, you stand no chance without 'em, i personally think you bought a sh!tload of em today cos you saw i ticked your charm in one hit yesterday.
    I'll say it if it stroke your e-peen, you rolled me, but bragging about it when your spamming god pots and i only have my hiero and normal pots? c'mon man seriously....
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    You want him to ask permission to attack you next time? something like

xlegendx: hey dude do you have god pots and hiero? enough mp so I can start pking now and have a fair fight?

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • godlike2008
    edited April 2009
    Not at all, i admit he backstabbed me to perfection this time, he learned from his previous mistake, but bragging when he kills me saying "you can't even tick my hiero, you suck" when hes spamming god pots o.O get a grip dude.
    You will win and will always win when you use those pots and i don't, not much to brag about.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you get 2 shot then god pots make no difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
This discussion has been closed.