Think venomancers are overpowered? Please read.

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    you prove me wrong in what way?

I asked if it was one on one with a PET NO VENO ATTACKING

If it was one on one with a PET ONLY .. yes that is wrong.. a BM should be able to take out a pet no problem.. you are ridiculously dumb if you think thats right

and yes i am insinuating that any character should be able to take out a venos pet one on one before dieing.. its a freaking pet not a player ..

I never said that you weren't agreeing about stunning.. I was saying what my post was directed towards and your comments about learning to play were completely out of place

Mages and clerics cant kill the nix before dieing tho, unless you get a crit or the veno just leaves it there for you to kill.
    Miat said zoe knows what to do? ROFLMAO
    And a bunch of pointless classic noob veno **** which I wont even bother to respond, learn to play and stop depending on a skill that ignores pvp dmg reduction, then tell me to learn.
    Untill then, keep depending on a bug, pathetic noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I know lessie that was my point.. a pet killing a heavy armor user (which is what is strongest against that pet) 1 on 1 and they are claiming that it isn't overpowered..

it seems they think that a pet should be its own entity and be able to solo kill other players while they go fly around or pick herbs or something ..

pets were meant to supplement a veno .. not do all the work for it
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I know lessie that was my point.. a pet killing a heavy armor user (which is what is strongest against that pet) 1 on 1 and they are claiming that it isn't overpowered..

it seems they think that a pet should be its own entity and be able to solo kill other players while they go fly around or pick herbs or something ..

pets were meant to supplement a veno .. not do all the work for it

Wrong, but nice epic fail. If you actually read what she said you would see the truth. If that BM knew what he was doing it would have been an easy victory for the BM. Otherwards he needs to learn how to play the game.

Mages and clerics cant kill the nix before dieing tho, unless you get a crit or the veno just leaves it there for you to kill.
    And a bunch of pointless classic noob veno **** which I wont even bother to respond, learn to play and stop depending on a skill that ignores pvp dmg reduction, then tell me to learn.

Im saying you guys fail plain and simple. When faced with the true facts and yes the true facts you try pullling **** outa ur arses.

Heres SS proof of your fail to 1 shot. Notice Im 14 lvls above her.

Yes she stood there wasnt buffed and still wasnt 1 shotted while wearing arcane armor. Take your fail somewhere else or learn to play the game.

fulloffail.jpg

And a note like I said she didnt do anything at all.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    but how much health was she left with after 1 hit and the bleed ticks.. the issue is about flesh ream.. not about a phoenix attack power..

also with your epic fail.. you don't even explain where I epic fail..

A. Zoe said he lost entirely because he used axes.. which is a dumb thing to say unless the BM was specialized in some other kinda weapon.. if he was an axe bm of course he would use axes

B. Why would you try to prove your point by killing someone who sucks at their class? thats just beyond idiotic.. you are hiding behind the assumption that the BM sucked and ignoring the fact that a phoenix ALONE can kill a player ... a pet.. killing a player.. by itself..

C. Where does Lessie say that phoenix one shots people? I see it nowhere in her post that you quoted twice right next to each other (god knows why..) The issue is about the BLEED for god's sake

Learn to answer the question at hand and not skate around it with bs.. just saying anyone that dies to a phoenix bleed needs to learn to play is a weak defense... go out and do your own duels .. and not just for one hit.. and look at the numbers and maybe you can actually create a post that isn't full of bs and speculation
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm gonna tell a story so (maybe) someone stops crying.

Veno: hahaha i'm gonna kill that noob cleric with 1 hit! *sends pet to cleric*
    Cleric: *chromatic seal on pet*
    Veno: grrrrrrrrrr damn clerics and their overpowered seals!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away desperately willing to escape next seal and ends up nailed by an Archer*
    aftermatch topic: Cleric seals are overpowered! GMs please nerf cleric seals! they're very unfair!

Veno: hahaha easy kill! love to pwn noob wizards! *sends pet to wizard*
    Wizard: *force of will on pet, distance shrink (instant cast), soporific sleep (instant cast) on veno*
    Veno: nooooooooooooooooo what's wrong with my nix???? I can't move!!!!!!
    Wizard: *blade tempest*
    aftermatch topic: AOE wiz attacks are overpowered! GMs please reduce their dmg! it's very unfair to all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well first off, my phoenix doesn't even have flesh ream. It has level 5 bash. Accuse me of using the bug all you want because I don't.

Funny how you like to ignore the simple fact that axe bms have no accuracy and therefore miss half the time, which is the only reason he didn't kill my phoenix within a few hits.

Third, yes the bird has stun but guess what? I do not use it.

4th, I put that in my sig because today is day 4 and I'm at 94.9%
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I'm gonna tell a story so (maybe) someone stops crying.

Veno: hahaha i'm gonna kill that noob cleric with 1 hit! *sends pet to cleric*
    Cleric: *chromatic seal on pet*
    Smart Veno: Kite, seal gone, send pet, kill cleric

Veno: hahaha easy kill! love to pwn noob wizards! *sends pet to wizard*
    Wizard: *force of will on pet, distance shrink (instant cast), soporific sleep (instant cast) on veno*
    Smart Veno: Kite, seal gone, send pet, kill mage
    Fixed it for you.
    You're assuming the veno sucks and wont do **** when pet is sealed.

Miat doesnt seem to understand the issue that's why she keeps talking nonsense devarsi.
    Zoe if you dont use ur pet skills well good for you, how does that help in anything?
    Btw your pet doesnt have bleed, WHY THE **** are you using ur pet as an example IN A FREAKING BLEED BUG TOPIC?
    B. Why would you try to prove your point by killing someone who sucks at their class? thats just beyond idiotic.. you are hiding behind the assumption that the BM sucked and ignoring the fact that a phoenix ALONE can kill a player ... a pet.. killing a player.. by itself..
    Sucky venos that depend on bug dont see the problem with that, lol!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    wow zoe .. once again you fail at the argument.. how many times have people said that the issue isn't the bird.. it is the SKILL .. second.. use your pets skills.. its a smart thing to do..

axe bms have accuracy if they are geared properly.. also there is a such thing as a 5k accuracy pot that most PKing BMs carry on them.. plus at lvl 85 a BM could farm fb79 for a misty forest ring.. +50% accuracy.. that along with using flawless or higher accuracy shards in axes (not that hard to do..) and you'll be able to hit plenty.. especially a pet.. pet evasion is not on par with an archer or anything
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Yes she stood there wasnt buffed and still wasnt 1 shotted while wearing arcane armor. Take your fail somewhere else or learn to play the game.

Learn to play without depending on a bug then you can tell me to learn, pathetic noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    This topic became about players learning how to play so they won't have to worry about the phoenix issue. I'm just showing that its quite easy to kill the darn bird if you know how.
    Main characters
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wrong, but nice epic fail. If you actually read what she said you would see the truth. If that BM knew what he was doing it would have been an easy victory for the BM. Otherwards he needs to learn how to play the game.

You are wrong. What zoe actually said is that if he wasn't a Axe BM, he would have had better chances against the phoenix, since fist BMs have higher accuracy and are usually light armor.

Fact 1: A pet should not be able to solo a character. Especially not a Axe BM. Its supposed to be an addition to the venomancer, nothing else!

Fact 2: Neither robes nor archers stand a chance against the phoenix, since robes die before the phoenix is at 70% and archers only do half damage on melee and can't hold distance to the phoenix, since he flies as fast as archer projectiles and even if the archer survives the bleed ticks, the nix does the rest, because it attacks as fast as a fist bm, deals 1.5x his damage and can't miss...

Fact 3: Zoe seems to think that there is no difference between PvP and PvE. What she acually did in Romes TW against Ultra was sending her nix in, healing it and from time to time releasing a nuke. Ignore her!

Fact 4: A nix oneshots robes 15 levels above the veno and. That Light armors survive the first tick cause it only eats 60-70% or their hp doesn't mean it isn't overpowered.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Zoe, killing a 11k mdef bird that nearly 1 shots you is not easy for a mage or cleric or non-pathetic bug abusing venos.
    Killing a 9k pdef bird that nearly 1 shots you is not easy for an archer.

It's not a matter of "learning", it's a BUG the game was not balanced with bugs in mind.
    If blade tempest ignored pvp dmg reduction, how would we fix it? by telling everyone to go "learn" or by actually fixing the god damn skill?
    Fact 4: A nix oneshots robes 15 levels above the veno and. That Light armors survive the first tick cause it only eats 60-70% or their hp doesn't mean it isn't overpowered.

LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    ehh osiris i've never seen a nix one shot anyone.. i've seen a nix go in.. flesh ream an arcane user.. be recalled.. sent after another robe user.. flesh ream once.. recall.. and both robe users died from bleed though
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Well since 1 skill/hit killed them, it can be seen as 1 shot.
    Just that it takes 9 seconds for it to do it's full dmg.

Doesnt matter if it's not considered 1 shot anyway, our pet which is supposed to be an "assistant" drops people without our help, something's wrong there.
    The problem isnt that the player didnt know how to play their class, like many ignorant bug dependant venos claim.
    Fact 1: A pet should not be able to solo a character. Especially not a Axe BM. Its supposed to be an addition to the venomancer, nothing else!

Fact 2: Neither robes nor archers stand a chance against the phoenix, since robes die before the phoenix is at 70% and archers only do half damage on melee and can't hold distance to the phoenix, since he flies as fast as archer projectiles and even if the archer survives the bleed ticks, the nix does the rest, because it attacks as fast as a fist bm, deals 1.5x his damage and can't miss...
    QFT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ehh osiris i've never seen a nix one shot anyone.. i've seen a nix go in.. flesh ream an arcane user.. be recalled.. sent after another robe user.. flesh ream once.. recall.. and both robe users died from bleed though

I've also seen a robe user straight up tank my phoenix. 2k ticks on someone with 7k hp means you have to do something else to them to kill them if they have a hiero.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I've also seen a robe user straight up tank my phoenix. 2k ticks on someone with 7k hp means you have to do something else to them to kill them if they have a hiero.

Wow, havent seen such thing in 5 months of pwi b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    what level robe users reach 7k hp? o.O I personally have never seen arcane user with that much

unless they are like.. vit build? i dunno.. never seen a vit build mage or cleric but maybe thats cause i'm on a carebear server?
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Yes I did use the phoenix in TW I said I did. I sent it in and had it use bash on players. It was more a test than anything else. If you would have read my previous sig you would know that. "I may be doing TW again but I won't be serious about it. I'll be in arcane so feel free to 1 shot me archers. Also because I'm not being serious I'll use...the bird."

One archer took me up on that offer and did 1 shot me. lol

Why should I use the pets or my stun or a bugged skill when players are so easy to kill in the first place? I racked up a ton of kills and wasn't even trying.
    Main characters
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what level robe users reach 7k hp? o.O I personally have never seen arcane user with that much

maybe a barb with arcane?b:chuckle

no it was certainly some 100+ cleric stuffed with 150hp shardsb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Why should I use the pets or my stun or a bugged skill when players are so easy to kill in the first place? I racked up a ton of kills and wasn't even trying.

well good for you not everyone is pro like you to avoid using pets (or say that bm stun sucks, cleric heal is for noobs, +12 molded 3x equips ftw and online pk = rl murder)
    Why do we care again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited March 2009

Thanks for proving my point you dont know squat. Now go away crawl back to ur rock or learn to play.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009

Go fight deadbone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for proving my point you dont know squat.
    Says a pathetic bug abusing veno whose arguments have been destroyed over and over, I'm so hurt.

Learn to fight without bug then talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009

unless they are like.. vit build? i dunno.. never seen a vit build mage or cleric but maybe thats cause i'm on a carebear server?

Vit build cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    lol Mia.. never answered my post.. i feel so left out ..

edit: maybe you are actually gathering up info to back up some of your posts ..

oh wait.. that would be asking entirely too much
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    She cant answer, all her arguments have been rolled countless times.
    She's a good comedian tho, telling people learn to play while she pks abusing a skill bug now that's freaking priceless b:chuckle She ignored that facts post which pretty much blew all her claims as well.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Osiris - Dreamweaver
    Osiris - Dreamweaver Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    maybe a barb with arcane? b:chuckle

Xarfox used a robe last time i saw him on the GM meet'n'greet. He also had wings lol

EDIT: btw, can you blacklist people in the forum? I only found a buddy list :(
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009

Nah all she does is tell us learn to play, funny she didnt answer to the fact posts or the ones after it.
    Probably because she cant.

Once again, miss tea-party failure.
    Learn to pk without abusing a bug, then tell us learn to play
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited March 2009
    Well since 1 skill/hit killed them, it can be seen as 1 shot.
    Just that it takes 9 seconds for it to do it's full dmg.

Doesnt matter if it's not considered 1 shot anyway, our pet which is supposed to be an "assistant" drops people without our help, something's wrong there.
    The problem isnt that the player didnt know how to play their class, like many ignorant bug dependant venos claim.

QFT

Fact 3: Zoe seems to think that there is no difference between PvP and PvE. What she acually did in Romes TW against Ultra was sending her nix in, healing it and from time to time releasing a nuke. Ignore her!

I believe the archers and robes in here have spoken differently.

I posted proof that the nix doesnt 1 shot want to ignore it go ahead thats your fail.
    Learn to play without depending on a bug then you can tell me to learn, pathetic noob.
    Funny your doing a good enough job showing how fail you are yourself. Keep it up its funny.

Maybe because I dont live on the forums to QQ like you guys seem to do. and your questions were already answered and buried.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Indeed, I can't believe this thread ain't died yet. But yet tons of other seemingly innocent threads get locked all the time.

True, but the mods know that if they lock this thread an equally stupid thread will pop up to replace it.

To everyone else, just wait for the genies to be released, and stop complaining about this since rivers of tears isn't getting you anywhere.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.