Think venomancers are overpowered? Please read.

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Once again I ask: when did this comment start appearing on the forums? As soon as the complaints started coming, or after they got tired of hearing the complaints?

As soon as OP comments start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    As soon as OP comments start.

"as soon as"

I took the time to look, and most of the time, the person making the comment wasn't one of your "arrogant venos" that kites; it was a veno like you.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    o.o what do you mean?
    I dont tell people to "learn their class" when they complain about the bug because they are right, venos are OP with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @Lessie

its pretty old, and the bug was there when TA first started out, just not many people knew about it. 6.49c was when it got fixed. the version that had the single change log: Fixed a major exploit. lol
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    o.o what do you mean?
    I dont tell people to "learn their class" when they complain about the bug because they are right, venos are OP with it.

No, instead you use "learn your class" against players simply because they are willing to use something that is to their advantage to use, and you don't agree with them doing so.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    No, instead you use "learn your class" against players simply because they are willing to use something that is to their advantage to use, and you don't agree with them doing so.

The problem you dont seem to get is what this "advantage" is
    This "advantage" is beating the **** out of anyone without heavy armor with little to no effort.
    This "advantage" is dealing PVE damage on a PVP environment, that's really bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Zaphael - Heavens Tear
    Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm sure this has been said a million times, but I'm not reading all this thread...so...

You don't get less XP from FB bosses if you don't do as much damage as the rest of the party. As a cleric, I may never hit a boss, but I get the same XP as everyone else does. It's set by level of fb and character level, NOT by damage...in fact...I'm not aware of ANY time where you get more XP for doing more damage to a mob while in groups for FB or TT and such. I get the same XP even though I am a full support cleric and rarely damage mobs.
    "there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    haha miat .. my questions were answered? actually you didn't answer any of them.. you didn't say what happened from the bleed after this first hit.. you didn't say where lessie said it was one hit (although this was cleared up in later posts).. you didn't answer as to why you automatically assume the BM sucks just because he used axes

also: i don't live on these forums either .. but you responded to a post AFTER the questions i asked and just ignored my post completely.. because you had no answers.. stop making up bs please
  • Blessing - Heavens Tear
    Blessing - Heavens Tear Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't expect Flesh Ream getting fixed anytime in the future. Players in China are still complaining about it on their forums, which obviously means it's still broken on the Chinese servers.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    oh I am not expecting it at all.. I'd rather them deal with their GM issues (like the 3 bows in Lost City or this recent GM killing a world boss).. but replying to these veno enthusiasts who make a ton of unsubtantiated claims and say learn to play lots keeps me entertained while I have nothing to do at work
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Don't expect Flesh Ream getting fixed anytime in the future. Players in China are still complaining about it on their forums, which obviously means it's still broken on the Chinese servers.
    lol. Which means it's not broken but working as intended by the Devs, otherwise it would be fixed by now.

LMAO

~Saitada
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    haha miat .. my questions were answered? actually you didn't answer any of them.. you didn't say what happened from the bleed after this first hit.. you didn't say where lessie said it was one hit (although this was cleared up in later posts).. you didn't answer as to why you automatically assume the BM sucks just because he used axes

also: i don't live on these forums either .. but you responded to a post AFTER the questions i asked and just ignored my post completely.. because you had no answers.. stop making up bs please

Your questions were answered. You either failed to actually read the posts either on accident or purpose.

It is you guys who make the BS up. As I said and many others including yourself. That nix is weakest against BM and Barbs. So equal lvl nix vs equal lvl BM, anyone with a brain NIX dies. As was stated by Zoe she didnt assist her nix which didnt have bleed at all. kthbyebye THE BM SUCKED **** MAJORLY.

Wrong, but nice epic fail. If you actually read what she said you would see the truth. If that BM knew what he was doing it would have been an easy victory for the BM. Otherwards he needs to learn how to play the game.

Im saying you guys fail plain and simple. When faced with the true facts and yes the true facts you try pullling **** outa ur arses.

Heres SS proof of your fail to 1 shot. Notice Im 14 lvls above her.

Yes she stood there wasnt buffed and still wasnt 1 shotted while wearing arcane armor. Take your fail somewhere else or learn to play the game.

fulloffail.jpg

And a note like I said she didnt do anything at all.

Now anyone who had half a brain would have known the obvious answer, Notice the bold italics and underlined portion of my quote.

SHE STOOD THERE WASNT BUFFED. Just incase you really dont have the reason capacity over a 6 yr old. She died because she didnt do anything. Got it now.

LESS FAIL KTHANXBYE
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Your questions were answered. You either failed to actually read the posts either on accident or purpose.

It is you guys who make the BS up. As I said and many others including yourself. That nix is weakest against BM and Barbs. So equal lvl nix vs equal lvl BM, anyone with a brain NIX dies. As was stated by Zoe she didnt assist her nix which didnt have bleed at all. kthbyebye THE BM SUCKED **** MAJORLY.

What BS has been made up? you fail to pk without dealing pve damage in pvp.

Learn to play KTHX, you've yet to refute any point made in this thread.

I want blade tempest to deal pve damage in pvp so I can 1 shot everyone, then when ppl complain I'll just tell them learn your class, perfect logic.
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    okay you finally answered the question.. she died.. dead.. no health left

i don't see anywhere that i asked "was the cleric buffed?" "was she running around?"

also.. you just now mentioned the fact that she died.. again ignoring how much the bleed ticked for.. which is the question at hand

i don't care if she died or not.. the issue at hand is how much freaking damage does the flesh ream do.. maybe you should pick less newby and less idiotic targets.. the post that warmachine had used actual numbers from legitimate tests.. you are just throwing bs out "oh she died cause she sat there and didn't do anything" .. she woulda died either way .. get a brain
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol what a fail by that venos screen shot anyone who have been around veno knows its not the flesh ream initial attack(which was what been shown here and dealt 400+ damage to that cleric) its the bleed DoT which you didnt show lol lmao.

@Saitada

Stop being such a fail thinking you are the number one defender of veno kind all over this earth lol...Its a bug its an expensive bug but I really dont give a damn about it cuz when I see a nix veno all I see is a noob who is trying too hard to make up for thei lack of talent..

*careful Saitada is gonna about to throw a barrage of **** leave at once b:shocked*
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    when I see a nix veno all I see is a noob who is trying too hard to make up for thei lack of talent..

why not use what's available while its there?

Just because I pk while sitting down meditating sometimes doesn't mean I don't know how to pk normally, I just think its funnier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol what a fail by that venos screen shot anyone who have been around veno knows its not the flesh ream initial attack(which was what been shown here and dealt 400+ damage to that cleric) its the bleed DoT which you didnt show lol lmao.

Her point was that it's not a 1-shot. The complaint that everyone loves to claim is that a nix with Flesh Ream can one shot them which isn't true. That it does a lot of damage over time (if you let it) is, however, true.
    @Saitada

Stop being such a fail thinking you are the number one defender of veno kind all over this earth lol...Its a bug its an expensive bug but I really dont give a damn about it cuz when I see a nix veno all I see is a noob who is trying too hard to make up for thei lack of talent..

*careful Saitada is gonna about to throw a barrage of **** leave at once b:shocked*

"It's an expensive bug" :: false. How many times do we have to tell you people that the phoenix DOES NOT COME WITH FLESH REAM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    A little off the topic of PvP and dueling strengths of veno...
    I started soloing FB59 cave with my lvl 67 veno and herc and I am a str build with weak pet heal. The bosses in there are lvl 65 so I get 100% drop rate. Yep, I would say I got an advantage over any other class. Overpowered? Is there such a thing? I love having a character that I dont need to plead with other characters to help. And I love being able to raise gold instead of spending every last cent I grind.
    Clearly (and undeniably) Veno has an advantage in PvP, questing, grinding, gold raising, and just about every other way. Or, as everyone's hero Al Gore would say, the debate is over... so why all the whining. Just go make yourself a veno. Sheesh. And why all the whining defending veno's. Yes, we are stronger. I'm proud of it. Is there a glitch in flesh ream? Yep, and I hope it stays. Without that the advantage would shift to archers and I find most of them are childish back stabbers. Does my heart good to see an archer fall every now and then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yeah everyone go start playing a veno now what are you waiting for huh?

I mean look at it appearntly all good players are venos they are the highest lvls look you will be a good player too if you play a veno I guarntee you lets ALL right now go and make venos since appearntly u are a faliure player if you are not.

It doesnt matter if you have a loving charecter an love to heal your squad pshh..it doesnt matter that you like to be a strong charecter that takes the pain over all the others...it doesnt matter that you have a chreacter that likes to stand out.....it doesnt matter that you have a charecter that you like to be special..

Cmon as all these good venos have stated we are ALL faliures players we dont haw to play our classes but they do oh the truth sets you free doesnt it..

lets have a server composed of 100% venos and call it "Pro" cuz appearntly only that class is pro and all others are failures thats a truth we have to live by everytime we logg on we just have to accept this as a fact...b:bye
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    yeah everyone go start playing a veno now what are you waiting for huh?

I mean look at it appearntly all good players are venos they are the highest lvls look you will be a good player too if you play a veno I guarntee you lets ALL right now go and make venos since appearntly u are a faliure player if you are not.

It doesnt matter if you have a loving charecter an love to heal your squad pshh..it doesnt matter that you like to be a strong charecter that takes the pain over all the others...it doesnt matter that you have a chreacter that likes to stand out.....it doesnt matter that you have a charecter that you like to be special..

Cmon as all these good venos have stated we are ALL faliures players we dont haw to play our classes but they do oh the truth sets you free doesnt it..

lets have a server composed of 100% venos and call it "Pro" cuz appearntly only that class is pro and all others are failures thats a truth we have to live by everytime we logg on we just have to accept this as a fact...b:bye
    Sarcasm at it's weakest.

Fact. Kill the Veno, despawn the pet.

Fact. Stun the Veno, Veno can't send in pet.

Fact. BM stun of Veno can often stun the pet as well.

Fact. Barbs eat Veno's

Fact. Blades eat Veno's

Fact. The nix is not bugged, the skill we must buy and add to the Nix is bugged (for the thousandth time now).

Fact. There are ways to avoid the Nix, if you try. Doing so means the Veno generally dies. Even if they recall and resend.

Fact. This whine about Veno's thread has become pretty hilarious. The same tired argument, the same tired counter arguments and yet still. you hate Veno's. FINE, do your frickin FB's w/o one. You can bet my Veno on HL's won't EVER help you.

Fact. I'm done. I'm a Veno. I love my class, and if you can't win against me even when I don't use flesh ream (which is most of the time) then yes.. you fail at playing your class.

Fact. I am Saitada, Hate me, Love me, but whichever it is, I'm here to stay so get used to it and quit your QQ about me because I destroy your arguments and shred your ego.

~Saitada
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    this topic is made of a series of phails with a front of failboats,

to begin with, a veno isnt overpowered at all, the pets "Flesh Ream" is over powered, it deals bleed damage 3 times, 15 second cool down, if u can live the 3 bleeds, then woop for you, carry on.

im playing a veno using a nix knowing damn well its over powered and learnt it bleed which is lvl 4 atm, gonna max it to 5 when its able to for more over powered nooby ness.

playing a veno is like playing a game on easy mode, playing a mage is like playing on hard mode, simple obvious facts,
    as sadita stated with the facts list, a WR can quite easily pwn a wf with a simple series of stuns if u no how to use ur char right, a WB can very easily pwn a WF again,

if ur an EA u can pretty much maby 1-3 shot a veno depending on what armour they got and the series of skills u use to quickly kill a veno.

ive no idea what this whine thread is about but why isnt it closed yet cos its a never ending debate full of most likely...idiots.
  • Vaerren - Sanctuary
    Vaerren - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Fact: Saitada you are the most fu.cked up kid on this server.

@Meca.

Its always the same, "if you know how to play you can easly kill veno" lol, and if you dont know how to play.. play veno cuz its for noobs, even they can own in pvp with it.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009

@Meca.

Its always the same, "if you know how to play you can easly kill veno" lol, and if you dont know how to play.. play veno cuz its for noobs, even they can own in pvp with it.

Noob level up so I can pk you with my nix.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    At 44 I am far from a Kid. Nor am I ****ed up. Ya'll just can't handle logical arguments that consistently point out your failures. Simple. Argue against the facts, if you can. If you can't, then admit your wrong and man up about it. And it is true, if you know how to play your toons well, and work with their strengths, you can kill veno's. Your inability to be able to is your own fault, not ours. Plenty of peeps off Veno's with Nix's all the time. The ones who can't QQ about not being able to think and use their characters strengths to attack our weaknesses.

~S
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sarcasm at it's weakest.

Fact. Stun the Veno, Veno can't send in pet.

~Saitada
    You know for a fact is not that simple if you are expecting it.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    True. But even then, think. What skill gives you the ability to rush in close, from range and stun a veno? If you do it right (run past the veno, so her pet comes in from the opposite side of her) and drop the stun before the Nix hits you, you've just stunned the pet and the Veno and they both die to you in short order.

~S
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    At 44 I am far from a Kid. Nor am I ****ed up. Ya'll just can't handle logical arguments that consistently point out your failures. Simple. Argue against the facts, if you can. If you can't, then admit your wrong and man up about it. And it is true, if you know how to play your toons well, and work with their strengths, you can kill veno's. Your inability to be able to is your own fault, not ours. Plenty of peeps off Veno's with Nix's all the time. The ones who can't QQ about not being able to think and use their characters strengths to attack our weaknesses.

~S

Fact: you're 44 and still ranting about an online game

Fact: you are kinda ****ed up

Fact: maybe his char is a messed up build that can't beat a nix

Fact: typing like this is annoying

gogo rage-rant more, its keeping me entertained at workb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Fact: you're 44 and still ranting about an online game

Who's ranting? I'm enjoying a good argument. lol.
    Fact: you are kinda ****ed up

I don't think so, but your entitled to having a wrong opinion (lol)
    Fact: maybe his char is a messed up build that can't beat a nix

That is his problem then. If he has a fail build it isn't my problem.
    Fact: typing like this is annoying

Isn't it though LOL.

~S
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Since when has open PvP been about announcing your intentions/presence before attacking? In my extensive experience on PvP servers it's almost always been about blind-siding someone when they least expected it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Since when has open PvP been about announcing your intentions/presence before attacking? In my extensive experience on PvP servers it's almost always been about blind-siding someone when they least expected it. b:chuckle

TRUEb:victory
This discussion has been closed.