How to be successful on the new servers!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You guys sure spend alot of time replying to eachother roflllll its a game play it how you want
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You guys sure spend alot of time replying to eachother roflllll its a game play it how you want

Servers are down. b:sad

I'm bored. b:sad

Guess I could make a siggy instead. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just make the shortest replies possiable and let them spend there 5minutes typing a full out reply..its fun..Or I play some random games or go outside for a smoke..or watch a movie..wut ever kills time until I can log in..laugh at the cash shopaholics..set up shop..go to sleep..
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I just make the shortest replies possiable and let them spend there 5minutes typing a full out reply..its fun..Or I play some random games or go outside for a smoke..or watch a movie..wut ever kills time until I can log in..laugh at the cash shopaholics..set up shop..go to sleep..

I'm pretty sure at this point in the argument we're just flaming each other. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure at this point in the argument we're just flaming each other. b:pleased

Ya but I spent a good minute typing it while watching tv
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ya but I spent a good minute typing it while watching tv

I wonder if he'll respond now that he knows I know who he is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yep, when I'm bored, I enjoy a good round of flaming and trolling. Guilty pleasures :)

I love baiting and I cannot lie!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2009
    Options

Whos who

I posted as a reply earlier but i posted it on another thread LOL o well that thread can have an off topic reply.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Whos who

I posted as a reply earlier but i posted it on another thread LOL o well that thread can have an off topic reply.

lol crybaby chip who else. He'll prolly never play that char again or leave safe zone.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O the noob that made this post?

He sucks
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Or maybe he will leave safezone since he can play in blue mode *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I been white named since lvl 30.......got pkd once.....attacked few times but they all failed cuz they suck..HT sucks......but re-rolling is noob
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hey everyone. As many know, two new servers are going to be coming out soon. So, how do you be successful on there? How do you exploit the imbalance of the game to quickly rise to the top? Here's a thorough guide on how to do that. Well, it's actually quite simple:
    1. Make a venomancer. Who cares if you hate them, after you follow this guide, you're free to make another main.
    2. Level. Not hard, as venos are easy as cheese to play.
    3. When you reach lvl 18, catch a crystalline magmite. These are at volcanic purgatory above Etherblade. You need this.
    4. Level to lvl 60. Quick as you can, before other ppl in the server (at least non-venos) can. Shouldn't be hard, cuz venos are easy as cheese to play.
    5. Yay, you can farm TT now. Solo mode. The magmite is able to tank Chintien, and with ultis, you can get as many edges as you want.
    6. Sell them. At this early stage, they'll be rare and at premium price. 250k each. TT for a day, get bunches of edges, make millions. And all you have to do is repeatedly press "heal pet".
    7. Keep doing this until either: 1. you're satisfied with the 15 mil in your pocket, or 2. (advised) get enough money to buy a hercules.
    8. You're basically set now, go start your main. Well actually, keep leveling and get to 70. Level your hercules to that too.
    9. Woo, time to tank TT 1-2 and 2-1 and whatever else only venos can solo. With herc, start piling on the gold shards and snake skins. Drummer and tent with a cleric, if you find one.
    10. By now, you're probably so high ppl on the server don't need TT 70 mats yet. Put them in your bank.
    11. Wait till they're in demand - in the meantime, level your main or something - and sell. I know someone who made 20 mil in 9 days farming TT. With a hercules.
    12. Woo, with all this cash, buy a phoenix. Now you can kill mobs, and therefore get even more gold like cheese. Cheese + cheese = ? Dunno.
    13. If you ever drop below, say, 10 mil, keep farming TT. Poor other classes will always need them, and they have to go through the difficulty of organizing a squad with a barb, a cleric or two, and DDs. But you're a veno, and developers love venos with hercules. Cuz that means they got $$ even if it means imbalancing the game.
    14. So now you're filthy rich. If you wanted to be a veno to begin with, well, keep going. You'll probably be highest on the server with your phoenix. If you wanted some other class, go make it.
    As we know, money makes the world go around. By now you can get probably any equip you want, any weapon, anyTHING. Nothing can't be purchased with coin. So go ahead, level your main archer, and give him all the best equips. After all, you have an infinite source of money as a venomancer. And people are slaves to money. Thus we are all slaves to venos. Good job developers. It's too bad no other class has the option of super possessions. I'm sure you'd make a lot more money that way, and people wouldn't complain so much.
    Oh, forgot to mention the one downside to this. Other classes will hate you. But why do you care? You kick **** in PvP with your phoenix and its bugged bleed, and kill mobs faster than anyone. Heck, you don't even have to cast a single spell for the phoenix to demolish a mob. Just an occassional "f1" or whatever hotkey you have heal pet set to. Then you can sit on your lazy bum and watch a veno-exclusive cash shop pet play the game for you!
    So follow this guide, and I promise you'll be glad you did it. If you don't like people hating you, make the alt, and channel your wealth into it. You'll be full legendary all the time! And people will respect you for not being a veno and making that much money - and not using rl money. It's too bad they won't know you really are a veno...in spirit.

When I stated this game, I had no idea venomancers where money making machines, I just chose them cause they had pets. I am just so glad I chose veno cause otherwise I would never have charms, my gear would be crappy because I don't like to use a single cent in FREE games. With a veno, I can have good gear, a pet that eats people alive and that can get 90% of the stuff I need done.
    I' M SO GLAD I AM A VENO! b:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
  • chipsing1234
    chipsing1234 Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Hmm~ Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, school's been keeping me a little busy. Your last post didn't really have much sense in it, so I won't bother to quote it. Well fine, here's one: "So what if venos can solo squad mode?" Ookay, that's...well, just a tiny bit unfair, it seems. Slightly confused at the statement itself. Maybe that was your intention, w/e.
    yawn, sleepy. Currently in the process of gathering more info about venos and soloing TT, so I suppose this thread can go on hiatus for a while.
    As for who I am, I could care less about what you do with my in-game character. I post on the forums to get my thoughts out, so it doesn't really matter, as I've emphasized. It's funny, because you don't post with your main either. I doubt a lvl 5 bm could be knowledgeable (at all) about so many higher lvl activities.
    Anyway, i'll probably start another thread in the future. Have fun with your *main* till then. b:laugh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmm~ Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, school's been keeping me a little busy. Your last post didn't really have much sense in it, so I won't bother to quote it. Well fine, here's one: "So what if venos can solo squad mode?" Ookay, that's...well, just a tiny bit unfair, it seems. Slightly confused at the statement itself. Maybe that was your intention, w/e.
    yawn, sleepy. Currently in the process of gathering more info about venos and soloing TT, so I suppose this thread can go on hiatus for a while.
    As for who I am, I could care less about what you do with my in-game character. I post on the forums to get my thoughts out, so it doesn't really matter, as I've emphasized. It's funny, because you don't post with your main either. I doubt a lvl 5 bm could be knowledgeable (at all) about so many higher lvl activities.
    Anyway, i'll probably start another thread in the future. Have fun with your *main* till then. b:laugh

Oh wow, so many ad hom attacks and excuses.

Run out of valid arguments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]