Jammmy - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    o.o roll back is best in my book
    Jammmy will eat chu babysb:victory
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    no rollback = option quit for most
    rollback + double exp period = best solution.
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And there you have it, ladies and gents. My sentiments exactly (and I'm sure it's not just Devoted and myself.)

What about option 3

Temporarily make a lot of noise because you care about your hobby and then choose option 1 or 2 after something or nothing has been done.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cassidy85
    cassidy85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rollback, aye
  • ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear
    ShiroiAurion - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If they rollback I'll be like... like that time my brother reset my minesweeper highscores >_<

Seriously!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    rollback yes definately
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Roll back is the only option if GMs want to keep this game going, The game is based off ingame members..If an ammount have over 200m++ And buy out AH rare molds, the economy will fail so majorly. 15 HOURS is nothing.. I dont got alot of spare time so 15 hours is alot for me aswell, I'd lose the levels and zen and quests I spent time doing but I rather be able to buy my molded gear n TT stuff and such rather then paying 1m per item and 1m per gold MP/HP charms..You all complained bout charm packs, well 350k was to much for some so was 400k..How bout 1m now? GMs arent going to look through a log of over hundreds of thousands of members just to find 30-100 people that exploited, Its a long process to do that..So server will be down longer if they are going to look through logs..Longer server down? Or a quick 15 hour rollback then start getting o work earlier and make up that time..

Please vote yes its honestly the only smart thing to do,I dont want another PW MY.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What about option 3

Temporarily make a lot of noise because you care about your hobby and then choose option 1 or 2 after something or nothing has been done.

Riot! Scream from the rooftops! Burn them to the ground!

Option 3 is too tiring. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If it gets rolled back then some players will quit.

If it doesn't get rolled back then some (other) players will quit.

It's a lose-lose situation.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If they rollback I'll be like... like that time my brother reset my minesweeper highscores >_<

Seriously!

and if they don't roll back, you could say it was like someone logged into your computer and played minesweeper using that pixel glitch and beat ur highscore by an unbeatable number only to find out u can't reset high scores.

thanks for the analogy b:bye
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    dont cry ur only lvl 48 kid

ROLLBACK IS THE ONLY SOLUTION>>> EXPLOITERS SENT THEIR MONEY TO FRIEND/GUIDLY/OTHER ACCOUNT>>>THIS CANT BE TRACED.

And a double exp weekend to make those happy who spent alot of time on leveling(including me) in the last hours.
  • AppleBunny - Sanctuary
    AppleBunny - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Obviously Ur One Of The Exploiters, **** Off From Our Game Dickface

I absolutely disagree.. I'm still sitting at my miserable 100k b/c i refused to spend my money to make a quick buck. But I don't want a rollback b/c there will be no guarantee that this won't happen again.
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    If they really feel the need to do a rollback, which there is no need, they should do one with no experience loss. which isnt impossible just more work. But honestly there isnt a need for one cuz, like i said, no ones gonna continue to buy out ah and just hold onto the items and no ones gonna sell items in ah that no one will buy. rollback is completely unecassary.
  • AppleBunny - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    If they really feel the need to do a rollback, which there is no need, they should do one with no experience loss. which isnt impossible just more work. But honestly there isnt a need for one cuz, like i said, no ones gonna continue to buy out ah and just hold onto the items and no ones gonna sell items in ah that no one will buy. rollback is completely unecassary.

amen to that xD
  • deathmarine
    deathmarine Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well. The only once who really loose anything worth loosing is people who have succeed to make 3 star normal equipment for mats they have gathered. I mean the chance to get a3 star Armour or sword is so slim that you will most likely not succeed after the roll back. They will be the losers on a roll back. the rest loose time yes but you really don't lose anything else Since I believe everyone is playing because it's fun.

if it is possible to give those people the things they made since roll back unless can be proven exploited the system that would be more than great.

thats my 2cents. and people pls don't spam up with same comments over and over, one post is more than enough. Since the GMs prob read every post.
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    People who say they will quit the game...

I give you 1 or 2 weeks, and you are playing happy again ^^

Nothing is as bad as it seems.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    u guys really think any GM cares what u vote here?

they will figure what is wrong and if its necessary to roll back the server

but, lets think back to the halloween lottery bug, where outside LC u could buy packets for 10k instead of 100k, that bug was like 10-20 minutes and they still rolled back server, so no1 can profit

now, when players made hundreds of millions from a bug, the probability of rollback is 100% (IF the gms consider that as a BUG)
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    dont cry ur only lvl 48 kid

ROLLBACK IS THE ONLY SOLUTION>>> EXPLOITERS SENT THEIR MONEY TO FRIEND/GUIDLY/OTHER ACCOUNT>>>THIS CANT BE TRACED.

Actually these can be traced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiory - Sanctuary
    Shiory - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    xarfox wrote: »

Love to hear that =)
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    death 3* wep is nothing to worry about...THE EXPLOIRTERS HAVE OVER 200M+ NOW...They can buy any 3* wep rofl..So no one cares bout your trash 3* items...More selfishness from a lvl 30 b:sad Start thinking smart people..rollback is the only answer..ask kindly n vote DOUBLE XP for a week or two
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2009

If it doesn't roll back, I'm not quitting.. but I will quit spending money on the game. It's free right? I won;t say how much I have spent on the game in real $$, it's a tad embarrassing, but if enough people like me stop it will send a message.

It's PWI's game, they can roll back or not roll back as they wish. The only say I have is in how I spend my money.
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neca123
    neca123 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    so what.. some ppl exploited a bug, in all honesty wouldn't u? I only been playin a few days, so if they rollback It's like I'm starting over.. FORGET THAT
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    A rollback is necessary.

There are players who in a matter of minutes amassed 100-200 million coins. In real world dollars this is around $10K. If you are unwilling to dump $10k into the game how do you expect to compete with these players? They will outbid you in the AH and buy everything in cat shops.

Imagine TW bids of 100m locking out guilds from bidding.

And if you have only been playing for a few days... guess what? You've hardly made any investment in the game yet. Try saying that again at lev 80+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • AppleBunny - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009

lol ^_^ Thanks for clearing that up Xarfox. I appreciate that you are putting the people in their places when it comes to "omg gms can't do that"

And @ DevilCrys - it doesn't matter how much money they have if they all get banned.
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Whilst I am entirely 110% for a rollback, I don't agree we are entitled to anything such as 2x exp for a few days/weeks.

It's a mere 15 hours of gameplay (maximum) for us. Heck, for most regular players it's only a few hours of gameplay. That is absolutely miniscule in comparison to the entire economy of all 3 servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tay
    tay Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    To those who say a rollback is punishing those who didn't do anything wrong: Not rolling back is also a punishment to those who didn't do anything wrong because of all the rare items the exploiters bought up and the extra coins now in the system. So the question is really, which is the lesser of two evils, rolling back or not rolling back. Both will be punishing those who didn't do anything, but we have to choose one.
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009

mm and how can u tell it was 1mil from fair made money or exploited money?
    and what about my 5mil i lost on teleacoustics and my legendary weapon which i dropped?
  • Sifow - Sanctuary
    Sifow - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2009

If people quit for fixing the game, then they shouldn't be playing.
  • deathmarine
    deathmarine Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    death 3* wep is nothing to worry about...THE EXPLOIRTERS HAVE OVER 200M+ NOW...They can buy any 3* wep rofl..So no one cares bout your trash 3* items...More selfishness from a lvl 30 b:sad Start thinking smart people..rollback is the only answer..ask kindly n vote DOUBLE XP for a week or two

read what I said instead pls. I said in roll back losers would be 3 star people. so if you can give the honest people back their equipment and do a rollback that is much more preferred than starting servers again an hour earlier without the equipment. Not saying that people with millions of money should keep them
  • delectable
    delectable Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is my thought that the roll back should happen sooner then the stated date of the poll.

Reasons being: People will have taken time to level a character, they will have spent current funds and sold items to gain funds in their game. All of that will be lost if this is delayed for such a long period of time. Our hard work will be pointless.

I think that if there is no roll back done, then the funds that you recieve from monster drops, should be increased in value. Meaning coins, mats, items, all of it will need to be increased to keep up with the inflation of the game.

You cannot expect new people that join or current that create a character to keep up with this inflation if everything is going to be kept at the same value. People's greed, because of the infaltion is being overlooked. Just because the number of coins goes up in your bank, does not mean that you are going to gain more money. You will just as everyone else be at loss of funds when you have to start buying charms, mats, items to help you stay strong on your level and keep up with the current game.

If you are voting no for this roll back then you are faced with nothing but greed and do not care for the true value of the game.

Thanks for letting me speak.
This discussion has been closed.