Ability Wishlist

Options

Comments

• sirxman13
    sirxman13 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class ARCHER-More buffs for archers such as buff with low cast time and massive mana recovery rate.because archers use mana alot
  • Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear
    Yasuni_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    FIR..... dangit....

Combat pets for other classes ^^

No thanks, that would totally destroy the purpose of veno's--> making them suck.

Also:

Class: Archer
    Skill: Passive movement speed buff
    Logic: IMO, archers are supposed to be the hit-and-run class..and they only got 5.0 base movement speed..6.0 with the buff that only lasts a bit.

Class: Archer
    Skill: Stealth
    Logic: IMO, its a skill an archer should have.. just fits in their class..
  • Silwyth - Sanctuary
    Silwyth - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The archer: Most or all the archers attacks are rubbish or miss alot, they have nothing to heal themselfs or regain mana. Blood vow the lv 100 attack skill looks really good!! really?? seeing that it decreses the players health as well! so you build up to level 100 to get a probly **** skill that cost stupid money and spirit as to every other class that get some WAY over powerd stupid KILLER shot that will kill everything 1 hit wothout a problem!!!!! The archer uses hundreds of crappy skills on 1 mob that use way too much mana and are way to long to cast, always MISS!! when the wizard, cleric and venomencer NEVER MISS AND hit VERY high damage!!! everyone skill tree is MASSIVE filled with hundreds of powerfull skills.... archer gets 28 skills 3 passive 6 UBER LONG CASTING buffs and 1 GOOOD (WOW) winged shell (although it takes 3 seconds to cast) The level 79 buffs iv never seen but i gess they are long casting!

The archer is not long ranged enough, in real life you would be able to shoot about half a mile. I know its too much for the game but i think the archer should be able to shoot much further than other classes. Winged blessing could be maxed to lv 20 or 15? Iv got all the Skills that do damage as in an attack untill Blood vow (ill never be that level) So really all im asking for is a Quick casting POWERFULL skill that will always hit and is learnt at a possible to get level.

Valiant Arrow:
    Should use about 100 mana for level 1 and about 210 for lv 10.
    No chi
    Cast time: 0.5 second (very short)
    Aoe: no
    Learnt at level 59 or even 69
    and it should look awsome when fired!
    Logic: above ^

I really hope something like this is made and alot of other skills too as the archer dosnt get many!

i know its a little late to say something now, but if your missing all the time, maybe you need to fix your attribute points. as an archer, our class should rarely be missing. and our attacks are extremely powerful lol. sounds like you just havent figured out when to use what, or your crit rate isnt high enough. but when im grinding on a mob there lucky to get an attack in.... can nomally use frost arrow and kill them before they attack... read some archer guides
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Wizard

Skill: Immune skill. A a very strong buff skill which makes all squad members immune for all attacks or debuffs for 30 secs or more (or something like that).

Logic: Since wizards are the most undernumbered players and nobody I mean NOBODY does not need wizard in TT/FB and other things so they have the less reputation and remaining with 1-2 star crappy gears all the time while other classes have better stuffs. This skill allows that wizards are much more needed in suqad and they can go in TT too to et some better gears just like the other classes and allows that equall the reputation too from FB-s. Otherwise whats the point here aking a wizard? Cant see many reasons specailly when their channeling is slow and they are 1 shooted before to channel...alaways is hear from world message ( Need TT/FB cleric/barb/veno needed)Let be wizard too...
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    miznatt wrote: »
    Class - Wizard

Skill Suggestion - Phantom's Veil

- Allows player to be invisible for X amount of seconds. Cooldown will decrease and length of invisibility will increase as the skill progresses.

- Can be cast on player or other players. During this time, the player cannot be seen/targeted by players & mobs cannot be aggro'd.

- If the player has already been targeted by mob/PKer, player can still be attacked while invisible. If invisible, player still appears as a "green dot" on the mini map.

Logic

- It is well-known that wizards have low survivability; combined with other "kiting" methods, this will help the wizard escape from tricky encounters.

- Wizards cannot provide useful buffs (Frostblade...big whoop) and the fact that this skill can be cast on others will make Wizards more useful and requested.

- Provides a new technique not only for PvE, but PvP. There are endless possibilities. Thank you for for your time developers!

Wow this skill is great. Best idea ever. Better then my stun/paralyze and buff suggestion too.
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    SO AGREE! HAVE TO HAVE 2 PETS! my wolves would have gerat attaks, i would love to see them do them at the same time.......WANT DUAL SUMMON!

Ummm, have you noticed this would mean Venomancers would be able to double glitch with the frakin phoenix, meaning nobody would play as anybody else, ruining the game...

Well?

Have you?
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    see everyone is trying to make some ideas about good skills Aluran but Venos take this as a joke cuz will.....they are overpowered but bottem line is..

"WHO GIVES A SHlT"
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Corrinae - Sanctuary
    Corrinae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    don't know if this has been said yet but...

Class: Blademaster

Skill: Vengeance [regular spell]
    (a cross between Bramble Guard and Alter Magical Marrow--all magical attacks are deflected but all physical attacks are increased)

Reason: Blademasters have low magic defense and since we have few ranging skills, this would come in handy for those nasty maging mobs b:victory.
    Losers never fight
    Heroes fight and die
    Winners fight, see they're about to die, and run away to fight another day b:victory
  • Sylvini - Heavens Tear
    Sylvini - Heavens Tear Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class: Barbarians and/or Venos (preferably the whole Untamed race)

Skill: Feral Feast

This ability would allow Untamed to feast on the carcasses of slain monsters (and possibly PCs?), automatically gaining a certain amount of HP/MP back after every kill. I'm thinking it could either be a base % that's dependant on the level of the skill, but not the victim (maybe ranging from 1% to 10% or something), or it could be a raw number or base % per level of the victim (so, if it's 10 HP per lvl, a lvl 17 creature would give 170 HP), with it either being a one-time skill, or that base number increasing with skill levels.

Logic: Barbarians have high HP and take a lot of damage, thus they need a lot of healing. Percentages would work best here, as 1% of a high Hp is still 1%. Additionally, it fits well for the Untamed, the beast race, and best of all for the Barbarians (though I think it'd be cool for Veno's too).
  • Lucentshadow - Heavens Tear
    Lucentshadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class - [Cleric]
    Skill Suggestion - [AOE/Squad Purify]
    Logic - [Simple, there are quite a few nasty bosses with AOE poison/mana leak and whatnot. It would be nice to have an AOE purify since purify maxed still takes a while to cooldown and it's only a single target with expensive Chi costs.]
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class - All GIMP classes
    Skill Suggestion - Own and use battle pets >:[
    Logic - Gimps, especialy wizards, get their asses kicked by everything pvp and pve, but strong classes (barb, bm, archer) definately don't need them cuz that would just be insane to try and kill them.
  • mightysneaker
    mightysneaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    class-wizars
    spells-SPEED buff and something like venos have Soul Transfusion
    reason-speed buff cuz all other classes have constant speed buff or fly master...wizard Distance Shrink just pushes them 25meters forward...and uses your chi (that SUCKS)
    ....Soul Transfusion cuz I can't wait whole day to recharge mana >.< I better change HP and MP and use spell to heal myself as venos do
  • sylvrin
    sylvrin Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class: Cleric
    Skill Suggestion: Cureall
    Basically this skill would be a squad-wide version of Purify. Removes all detrimental effects from the entire squad if they are within a certain radius of the cleric. Leveling the skill up should increase the radius of effect and decrease casting and/or cooldown time.

Reason:
    This skill is needed for the reason that Purify is a single target spell but often in dungeons the entire squad is hit with damage over time spell effects, such as poison. Often these effects are cast repeatedly by the mobs and can stack up to cause severe damage that using a single target spell simply cannot control. A cleric does not have the time to keep casting heals and at the same time purify everyone individually. A cureall spell would be very useful in this situation.
  • sylvrin
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Skill suggestion Exalted Celestial Seal

This would be a better version of Celestial Seal which would increase mana and health regeneration by a precentage rather than a flat rate.

Reason: Celestial Seal loses it's effectiveness as players level up. Once the skill cap is reached the buff remains capped at a flat rate of 10 and never increases beyond that even though mana and health continue to rise with each new level gained. This makes Celestial Seal rather ineffectual for high level players.
  • sylvrin
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class Cleric
    Skill: ministering angel
    A temporary pet that can be summoned and sent to heal a distant squad member. The pet flies extremely fast, will not attract agro from mobs, cannot be summoned underwater, and heals only a portion of the target's total hit points. Takes one spark to summon, vanishes after one minute. Cooldown 5-10 minutes.

Logic: An emergency aid to heal party member who strays too far out of range of heals or when Cleric (becuase we are so slow) can't reach party member fast enough to heal them. And a little angel would just look so darn cool!
  • perfect1016
    perfect1016 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Skill: an attack spell that stuns for x seconds w/ cool down time 2x the stun time.
    Buff: something that would lower the casting time of attacks and heals.

Reason:
    Clerics dont have much health or defense to start and as slow as we heal we are dead before we can finish the heal. And for the stun skill we would be able to stun maybe an add while fighting monsters to kill the current monster or stun a pker.^^
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class- All class
    Skill- Phoenix immunity
    Logic- stop ignoring the threads concerning the flesh ream BUG and address them please

or put it as a 100-150gold cash shop item
  • rqholderguy
    rqholderguy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class- All class
    Skill- Phoenix immunity
    Logic- stop ignoring the threads concerning the flesh ream BUG and address them please

or put it as a 100-150gold cash shop item since you GMs can only understand money.

I second that.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    class: wizard
    spell: leadership
    cast a spell that increaces the maximum ppl in party to 7 at the cost of 7000 mana and 20 intelligence and 10 mana per second

reason: a mage was leader of the rush thing in the trailer, mages are sorta weak and do low dmg, mages need better buff that benifits ALL classes somehow
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    What would happen if you ran out of mana? you'd get kicked from the squad?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL
    mage regen is 30 around per second right now (for me)
    so it would basically jsut cripple regen
  • bobzilla21
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You could run out if you're battling a mob though. Your spells should use more mp than you can regenerate, especially since your regen rate shrinks in battle.
    Unless you don't actually plan on fighting, but then why would they even need you on the team?
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *faceplam

i mages still fight in squad

u can make it suck the same in hp or whatever

my regen rate in battle would be 15 per second WHICH IS HIGHER THAN 10 so IT WOULD NEVER DRAIN MANA JUST LOWER REGEN

make it a lv 69 skill or lv 79 skill
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    btw u could make it so that mage has to cast it b4 the 7th member join and make like a 5 min window for invite
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    also if the wizzy dies, tripple the mana would be taken from the other players (out of their regen) to a maximum where it stops all their regen
  • Cyanea - Lost City
    Cyanea - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    According to alt-C, when I am in combat, my regen becomes 25% of my normal regen.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Class: All
    Skil: Flesh Ream immunity
    Logic: BECAUSE YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because my original skill suggestions disappeared I'll post em again:

Class: Mage
    MP to HP switch (as in physically flop em)
    Make this cost alot of chi as well as do some sort of debuff like lower defense or magic attack.
    Logic: Mages need a survival skill and their MP is their greatest asset, so allow us to use it.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Because my original skill suggestions disappeared I'll post em again:

Class: Mage
    MP to HP switch (as in physically flop em)
    Make this cost alot of chi as well as do some sort of debuff like lower defense or magic attack.
    Logic: Mages need a survival skill and their MP is their greatest asset, so allow us to use it.

You'd have virtually no mp left unless you had a hiero...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smurff - Heavens Tear
    Smurff - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    You'd have virtually no mp left unless you had a hiero...

lol on the other hand this could be cost efficient u wouldn't need a hp charm just mp and just flop them when u need to :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We The Players Make This World What It Is!
This discussion has been closed.