Options
    Class:venomancer
    Skill: Purify pet

removes all negative debuffs from a pet
  • Lafty - Lost City
    Lafty - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You need to include all the classes to all the races, because that would be cool to see an untamed healing other classes and or you should make it so that there is a raid on all the other citys. Make bigger monsters make them invade the city. can you get back to me on this
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You need to include all the classes to all the races, because that would be cool to see an untamed healing other classes and or you should make it so that there is a raid on all the other citys. Make bigger monsters make them invade the city. can you get back to me on this

what? how did u get from abilities to....city raids..

w/e anyways if untamed could heal all class then y have clerics? and giving venos the ability to heal other classes will make the clerics whine that they should get battle pets....which they should if venos get all class heal b:lipcurl
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sugarpants wrote: »
    Class: Cleric
    Skill: heaven's blessing - a skill that would enable a cleric to cast revive on themselves that would last for 1 hr that would enable them to revive where they die and cool down time maybe 30 minutes.
    reason: clerics are vital members of squads in fb's, TT's, and instances where the rest of the party would all die if a cleric has to revive back to a town and takes forever to get back to where the party is at inside the instance

Cleric needs another cleric in order to get revived,
    Other classes need another cleric in order to get revived.

Dont see how this is unfair in any way to clerics....
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Megla - Sanctuary
    Megla - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    All these for the archer:
    A short buff that allows the archer to always hit for about 30 seconds.
    Logic: The archer misses like hell and needs something to make them always hit. not like once.... Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, HIT, Miss ect

Allow Deadly shot to hit!!!!
    logic: Always misses!

Blood Arrow: A massive beam of a large amount of arrows shoots directly at the target dealing huge damage (like a short barrage and shoots straight)
    Logic: The archer needs a quick shot that hit really high, Most of there powerfull shots take a long time to cast.
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Barbarian (Panda Type)
    Skill: Jedi Mind Trick - Makes target think these are not the droids he is looking for.
    Reason: Without this skill Darthpanda is just a wannabe.

Oh, and in light of all the other requests, please add a skill that lets my character deal instant death to everyone in a wide AOE (maybe the whole server?) since that seems to be where all the other wishes are heading and I gotta keep up or it would not be balanced.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    All these for the archer:
    A short buff that allows the archer to always hit for about 30 seconds.
    Logic: The archer misses like hell and needs something to make them always hit. not like once.... Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, HIT, Miss ect

Allow Deadly shot to hit!!!!
    logic: Always misses!

Blood Arrow: A massive beam of a large amount of arrows shoots directly at the target dealing huge damage (like a short barrage and shoots straight)
    Logic: The archer needs a quick shot that hit really high, Most of there powerfull shots take a long time to cast.

all my spells take a long time to cast -_-
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Strong spells take a long time to cast for a reason, its called balance.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have 2 suggestions (because I play more characters than this one).

Class: Wizard
    Skill: a shield that does not require chi
    It seems unfair that a wizard must either repeatedly heal themselves and waste magic to get a shield or just fight their first fight without one.

Class: Veno
    Skill: physical defense buff and buffs for pets
    Bramble guard is a good idea, but venos need protection when something decides not to concentrate on the pet. Archer mobs are one of the worst attackers for me, and bramble guard doesn't even touch them because they are not melee. We need some type of physical defense buff. And why not make bramble guard for the pets? They are the ones doing the up close fighting, it would be nice to be able to buff them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Lafty - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:angry Well anyway the clerics would have to learn to deal with it, and that is a good idea about the City Raids becuase this is a suggestion box so i will make what suggetions that i wan that would make the game better
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Blademaster
    Skill Suggestion: Double Threat
    Description: Allow the caster to instantly switch the currently weapon equip to another weapon in the inventory. Cooldown time: 5 seconds (It would be even better if they added an extra slot for Blademaster in the equipment section so there is no chance for equiping the wrong weapon in the inventory.)
    Logic: Blademasters are always trying to be good with two or more different kinds of weapon due to how each weapon has different advantages. For example, I see a lot of axe/polearm users. Personaly, I think it is quite a pain to have to open your inventory to change the weapon manually especially in the middle of a battle. Also, it wouldn't affect the other classes like how an another attack skill or buff/debuff skill might alter the balance of advantages that each class has over each other.

Well, that part was mainly focus on my own character. Now, i also have a suggestion for the wizard class, seeing how my wizard friends always gets killed on the battle field. b:chuckle

Class: Wizard
    Skill Suggestion: Numb
    Description: Make caster only take 50% of all physical damage recieved (can be upgraded to a max of where caster only takes 10% physical damage)
    Duration: 3 seconds (Possible upgrade to 5 seconds, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea)
    Cooldown time: 15 seconds
    Logic: Wizards are always getting killed by melee players (Blademaster, Barbarians, Archers.) Their physical disadvantage seem too great to be a reasonable class of choice. I rarely see a wizard defeat a melee player of the same level and it seems almost impossible for a wizard to defeat an archer due to the wizard's low physical defenses. Adding this skill might make more players more attracted to the wizard class therefore making the game more balanced in class ratio. Also it would help wizards in PVE against melee monsters.

Be happy that I'm looking out for you wizards (Jammmy, mosabi, PetiteAnge, etc.) b:victory

thanks lance b:victory
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ok so after all pvp nonsence i've gone into some hardcore pve and uh..well it was a bit too hardcore (Belial aka Ancient Evil:Lethal vengeance + Insularum shoveal in lunar glade decimating whole squads..and not the weakest of players either). But of course we can't hope for any mob nerfing or can we? perhaps we can however home on some more methods to deal with it so here:

Class - Barbarian
    Skill Suggestion - Blessing of the martyr: (castable on players/friendly targets only obviously) reduce some % of damage suffered by the target, at the cost of suffering that damage yourself. % of damage taken over depends on skill level.
    Logic - Barbarians are meant to tank = protect other party members from harm. Mainly protect clerics of course since dead clerics = high probability of dead barb = even higher probability of whole squad dead. This shouldn't be needed IF monsters kept their attention on the tank, BUT some nasties prefer to just aoe or even randomly turn on other squad members (Belial) and kill most in a single hit, EVEN WITH BLUE BALL ON! (not to mention breaking the ball more often than we'd want).
    Now let them have some additional protection like this and we may have a chance.

Class - Blademaster
    Skill Suggestion - Prayer for the Doomed: use 100chi (one spark) to protect the target player from suffering a loss due to death for 1 minute.
    Logic well it's more for the clerics again actually, plus a reason to make bm's more attractiv to take on dungeon raids. Sometimes accidents do happen and the whole party (or at least all clerics) gets wiped out. Then it's always one of the clerics suffering most, having to get back to town/use rez scroll and lose the full ammount of xp, or suffer an additional cost of carrying tons of angels just in case.
    Now take a blademaster into your squad and let him pray for one of the rezzers if you're worried. Not as good as a guardian angel perhaps, but if you're careful you might just save your friend a cry.

Class - Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion - Aura of Disarray: Create and aura around yourself consuming 300mp/sec, having a chance of causing a random confusion effect on enemies in range: stunning, sleep, change targets (even causing monsters to attack other monsters), reduce attack/casting rate, or just wander aimlessly in a random direction.
    Logic two reasons:
    1)the storyline of venomancers makes them charmers, tempresses, and generally playing tricks on others' minds, so why would we limit that only to make a single monster at a time "work" for you?
    2)Venos as they are now are not very socially requested people. Aside for luring and making a poor mans tank+healer there is not much place for them in group activities, especially discriminating them at the Rebirth Orders. On the other hand they have very good ways of avoiding using up much mana: cheaper pet heals, mp regeneration skills etc, and no lasting aoe skill.
    Now let them spend some money on those charm as well, and be a bit more useful in dealing with that horde of monsters comming this way.."put disarray on so they dont all hit the cleric at the same time".

Wizard archer and cleric comming up soon, otherwise this post will be too long.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    syl wrote: »
    Class:venomancer
    Skill: Purify pet

removes all negative debuffs from a pet

:) A negative debuff is a buff.
    So say: Removes all debuffs.
    Lmao
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Saint_drake - Heavens Tear
    Saint_drake - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and as promissed:

Class - Wizard
    Skill Suggestion - Curse of Mass: Deal damage to a single target equal to a % of it's CURRENT health (1-3% per skill level). Might be a good idea o require 200 chi for it.
    Logic wizards seem somewhat discriminated as a damage dealing class, being more squishy, not having that maximum health reduce debuff and dealing rather lower damage than for example their archer counterparts until perhaps some very high levels. As far as in pvp there's still a matter of technique, they could use something to be more "wanted" for dungeon raids and bossfights. Archers can take down up to 15% of a bosses hp in one hit and remain perfectly safe, what can wizards do? even for aoe they have to come way too close than safety norms permit.
    Now fighting a boss with 25milion health(!!) can be quite a nuisance, but what if we take a wizard with us to speed it up a bit.
    Theres just one tiny little problem to balance it out...notice that this is damage, and the ammount of it shot on a boss is GUARANTEED aggravation towards the wizard. If you want to use it you (And your tank) have to be EXTREMELY careful or else it's suicide.

Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Soulsbite Shot: Increase damage suffered by the target for 5 seconds, at the cost of reducing your own attack damage by 3%/skill level.
    Logic Let those archers play support for a change :), plus since im proposing skills for al other classes i shouldn't leave any behind.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Angelstrike: Channeling time: 5 sec, Casting time 5 sec, mana cost 1200mp, chi cost 200 (or 300 for a stronger version but 200 and a bit weaker preferred) : summon a holy entity (just in terms of how it would graphically look) to deliver a massive blow to a single target ignoring all resistances and increase by 200% damage dealt by squad members in range for 5 seconds as if they used spark eruption.
    Logic why would only venos be overpowered with their phoenixes - except that if you look at the casting time it would be much harder to land this on any sensible foe. This skill is just something that goes along the Tempest line - slow, resourcetaking, but powerful. Just good enough to make equal chances against that annoying barbarian just standing there with his hp charm, ton of hp and laughing at you..and just good enough for make clerics even more of a primary target in pvp, especially territorial wars ("where'd our catapult puller go?"). And don't whine about overpowered - you had just enough time to break his/her channeling(10 seconds to blast a single person ftl).
  • Valkiria_Ro - Sanctuary
    Valkiria_Ro - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion - instant channeling
    Logic - well all magic using characters have really long casting and channeling times so why not add a skill that acctually reduces channeling by 50 - 75%,fast channeling ....that wold be extremelly usefull
  • Megla - Sanctuary
    Megla - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The archer: Most or all the archers attacks are rubbish or miss alot, they have nothing to heal themselfs or regain mana. Blood vow the lv 100 attack skill looks really good!! really?? seeing that it decreses the players health as well! so you build up to level 100 to get a probly **** skill that cost stupid money and spirit as to every other class that get some WAY over powerd stupid KILLER shot that will kill everything 1 hit wothout a problem!!!!! The archer uses hundreds of crappy skills on 1 mob that use way too much mana and are way to long to cast, always MISS!! when the wizard, cleric and venomencer NEVER MISS AND hit VERY high damage!!! everyone skill tree is MASSIVE filled with hundreds of powerfull skills.... archer gets 28 skills 3 passive 6 UBER LONG CASTING buffs and 1 GOOOD (WOW) winged shell (although it takes 3 seconds to cast) The level 79 buffs iv never seen but i gess they are long casting!

The archer is not long ranged enough, in real life you would be able to shoot about half a mile. I know its too much for the game but i think the archer should be able to shoot much further than other classes. Winged blessing could be maxed to lv 20 or 15? Iv got all the Skills that do damage as in an attack untill Blood vow (ill never be that level) So really all im asking for is a Quick casting POWERFULL skill that will always hit and is learnt at a possible to get level.

Valiant Arrow:
    Should use about 100 mana for level 1 and about 210 for lv 10.
    No chi
    Cast time: 0.5 second (very short)
    Aoe: no
    Learnt at level 59 or even 69
    and it should look awsome when fired!
    Logic: above ^

I really hope something like this is made and alot of other skills too as the archer dosnt get many!
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    although I think this whole post is nothing but a piece of **** for ppl just to come here and dream and gaze to a future where everything is better deep inside knowing that devs and GMs there actually dont give a rat's **** about you but here goes nothing:

Class:wizard(who else is so negative)

Skill: a passive skill that get channling time down as you lvl.

Logic: to balance the god damn game you asses..
    Is Back once more.

• Ultimalozza - Heavens Tear
    Ultimalozza - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think this would be good...class: archer
    skill: lurk
    description:a buff that makes your archer dissapear off the minimap for some time to sneak around in pvp or tw or whatnot
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think this would be good...class: archer
    skill: lurk
    description:a buff that makes your archer dissapear off the minimap for some time to sneak around in pvp or tw or whatnot

thats a class called rouge or w/e not archer but sure why the hell not give it to the archers see if I care anymore funny thing is I really dont..
    Is Back once more.

• mortgage
    mortgage Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    1)
    Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Non Agression, Aggro Reduction
    Logic - Sometimes no barb/veno in group or barb dosent know how to taunt. For bosses and multi-mob pulls Cleric has highest chance of pulling aggro and dying. Give clerics some breathing room at the beginning of fights so monsters don't automatically change targets.

2)
    Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Self Rez
    Logic - Yes, will cut into GA profits, but Clerics should have ability to resurect themselfs. Or at least bring themselfs back to life after a wipe without a res scroll. Make it a buff.
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class Archer
    Skill Suggestion Flurry of Arrows: An increased rate of fire buff lasting for anything between 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
    Logic This could get in the few extra shots needed to survive a battle with a tough monster.

Class Barbarian/Blademaster
    Skill Suggestion Magnetic Aura:A buff that makes any monsters that a Barbarian/Blademaster attacks carry on attacking that character until either one is dead.
    Logic A LOT easier for tanking.
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • Delice - Heavens Tear
    Delice - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class : Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion : Charm
    Logic : As a class wich is supposed to be vicious, and comin from wood element, veno should be able to charm Wood mobs, forcin them to do a unique action (attack, run away..)

Class
    : Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion : Instill rage
    Logic : Another vicious part of veno should be the ability to give aggro to another player or to pet

Class : Venomancer
    Skill Suggestion : Pet Bramble
    Logic : In my logic, a veno should be able to cast bramble guard on her pet
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - Archer
    Skill Suggestion - Stealth, prevents aggro for a short period of time.
    Logic - Archers are so useless in dungeons/boss fights (at least until some sharpened tooth arrow) because the only thing they can do is deal damage, but they have to curb that or they attract aggro and gets everyone killed. Their role versus what they're expected to do are completely counter intuitive. Pretty much every other class is welcome in a boss fight or a fb run but archers are always met with ehhh...just don't get us killed. Some sort of aggro reducing skill need to be in place so archers can do what they're made to do.
  • chiefer
    chiefer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    class - wizard
    skill - town teleport - wizards should have a skill to teleport themselves and others to waypoints or zones like many mmorpgs. this would add a teleport economy for the players and not just npcs.
    or
    skill - cooldown reset - a skill to reset all spell cooldowns. this would, among many other useful applications, enable multiple teleports within an hour (for those in territory owning guilds) for at least the mage if not for others.
  • Xochilt - Lost City
    Xochilt - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My ideas aren't original, two of them are taking existing skills and adding them to a different class. The other one, is improving one skill's usefulness (since it's rather useless).

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - Recover a certain percentage of maximum MP, similar to the skill, Nature's Grace.
    Logic - Our MP runs out too fast.

Class - Cleric
    Skill Suggestion - A push back effect for the skill, Siren's Kiss.
    Logic - We need to keep does close range, physical mobs off of us.

Class - All casters
    Skill Suggestion - A skill similar to Frostblade, depending on character class. Wizard (fire, water, earth buff), Cleric (metal buff), and Venomancer (wood buff).
    Logic - It would give a party an edge against all types of element mobs.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class - All casters
    Skill Suggestion - A skill similar to Frostblade, depending on character class. Wizard (fire, water, earth buff), Cleric (metal buff), and Venomancer (wood buff).
    Logic - It would give a party an edge against all types of element mobs.

I think that should be only for Wizards, since Wizards are the Damage Dealers, One for Fire, and another for Earth.
    Clerics and Venomancers don't need extra damage.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Lafty - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey so does the GM actually ever get to answering any of the suggetions b:victory but it would be nice to here if they could ever do it. Other things Clerics should get XP when they revive someone that is dead and would a GM get back to me on the mobs invading the cities and just killing everything in site like we are talking about something big here like 1milhp - 2milhp with tons of other mods that are helping it. Oh and some other cool suggestions, it would be freaking awsome if there we more Fbs Like every 5 lvls.
    WEll thanks for your time PEACE
  • foxgirl1995
    foxgirl1995 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Venomancer
    Skill: Dual summon: Have two pets summoned at once!
    Logic: Would be so freaking awesome! And would be cool to be the only class able to attack from a mount ^_^

SO AGREE! HAVE TO HAVE 2 PETS! my wolves would have gerat attaks, i would love to see them do them at the same time.......WANT DUAL SUMMON!
    [SIGPIC]FOXNA IS NOW IN ATARIDES! [/SIGPIC]
  • foxgirl1995
    foxgirl1995 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    class:all class
    skill sugested:jost
    logic:when u are on a mount, u should at lest be able to jost some thing if u have the right idem (but my idea for a battle mount would be better)
    [SIGPIC]FOXNA IS NOW IN ATARIDES! [/SIGPIC]
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Class: Blademaster
    Skill: 30min magic buff
    Logic: Bm's are lacking in buffs. just adding a magic buff to increase some magic Defense will make the Bm's a bit more versatile as they are created to be. ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
This discussion has been closed.