Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver
    RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @ChellyBell - I really like the composition of your character, the colors and the facial features makes her look really well-made. 4.9/5 just cause pink lips isnt really my style, tho it does look good on her. b:victory

Its really hard to get earthguards to stand out and not look like a preset, while still keeping a somewhat ''normal'' look, but I spent like 2hrs in the character creator and I think I nailed the look I was going for, and Ill most likely change into this in the near future b:laugh

crimsonseeker.png
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lizrau wrote: »

aoolmd.jpg

lizrau-your bm looks really pretty b:cute. i like the nose and the eyes. post one w/o a fashion hair? the brown eyes looks really good I dont think people use brown eyes often. the eye brow is well define. it looks good from the side. it has a nice arch.

RainbowSyrup- if u are going for an evil look. u nailed it. but she is also pretty just evil lol. i like the eye brow shape i think it makes her looks strong. nice char :3

ChellyBell- nice
  • FortEventide - Dreamweaver
    FortEventide - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    After stumbling upon the towering divas in this thread...and having fallen off the cliff in awe...
    And after going back at drilling countless hours on the character configuration sliders...
    Hello, fellow judges! I've finally dared to visit for the second time...for my first post...and for...
    ... ... ...
    =D Your precious opinions of course! =D
    Haha. So, fortunately, seeing to as that modification is still possible within two days of creation, I went back to remake my seeker. The regret remains though, because I got a bit too enthusiastic and made a few too many faces (all of which I like) when my seeker has only one head to fit.
    IMkajx4g.jpghttp://i41.tinypic.com/2uoi4bo.jpg
    I came up with this first.
    35iszlt.jpg2a91p4l.jpg2100mr8.jpg
    Then this.
    http://i39.tinypic.com/11ruoma.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/8z000w.jpg
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2ocwo.jpg
    http://i43.tinypic.com/25h1s1e.jpg
    And my current look in the above links. Hmm, I wonder if their differences are too subtle to notice from this angle, but I kept their features pretty much the same while tweaking slightly with the brows, the eyes, the width of the face and the angle of the cheeks. The first one looks more feline because of the angle of the brows and eyes and the high cheekbones, while the second one looks a bit more baby faced (but the nostalgic brows are a plus *o*). The third one...well, I don't really favor it over the others but it looks better on the in-game avatar. Is it not frustrating to know that a character can look really beautiful and realistic but the head icon just ruins it all? I discovered that realistically proportional features just don't work for the icon. (The realistically sized eyes are virtually invisible on the avatar! T_T)
    Ahem, I'm afraid I'm going to be greeted with tomatoes if I keep ranting on, but O! fellow PWI populations, please come bombard me with your expert opinions! =D
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    You people clearly understand the purpose of this thread is to RATE a character and post your own to get rated. Stop asking for opinions on your character if you don't have the decency to rate someone else's. That being said, I will only be rating lizrau and RainbowSyrup.

lizrau, is this the same bm from earlier? She looks so cute in that hairstyle. I can't remember the rating I gave before but I stand by it. Only thing I would change is bigger eyes but I'm a sucker for big eyes, lol

RainbowSyrup, I like the red hair, I would change the eye colour if it was mine though since I like to play with colours. I can see you put effort into your character and like you said, it's very hard to make a nice EG custom. QQ I can still see slight preset in her but that can't be avoided, sadly. I like how scornful she looks though. :) 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • waterkeeper
    waterkeeper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi nightmare, thanks for your advice, I didn't realize that it was rather rude of me to not first contribute my own opinion before asking others to offer theirs. For some mistaken reasons I thought I could come back later and add comments to my post, but it turns out that PWI forum doesn't allow a post to be edited after submission. So, here goes

4.75/5 for the look and the pose. Those emerald eyes are just mesmerizing, and combined with that tilted head and that glare from behind the veil of her hair, we've got a femme fatale! The slightly too-narrow and fragile shoulders seems to diminish the authoritative flare that face projects though.

Oh hey, I found one of your characters, nightmare. I like how the soft blue of her hair evens out the intensity of her icy pupils. She has this irony of gentle features that suggests tranquility and an expression of reluctant determination, a balance of subdued sharpness. 5 for the face and 4.25 for the body combinedb:chuckle (I'm more of a fan for realistic or balanced proportionsb:chuckle)

5/5 carefree and adorable, hair matches face shape and the it mood projected, and eyes that look very understanding...b:victory

#6293 VenusArmani
    5/5 hooray! a realistic character!b:pleased looks like someone I'll see walking down the streetsb:victory

PS: Argh man~ why did I refer to post numbers instead of name? Who would remember the sequence of their replies!? Now I don't know where to find them and ppl won't know which comment refers to which image T_T. Does the edit option disappears when one logs out? Because I can edit now but couldn't before...
  • ChellyBell - Heavens Tear
    ChellyBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    As I am sorry also for not going threw 600+ pages of all this and realising tht Nightmare. Just thought it would be nice to see wht other think of my own creation as I put alot of work into it. I Also didn't think there we're rules in this so so sorry. Ill rate some when im not busy. :]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Hi nightmare, thanks for your advice, I didn't realize that it was rather rude of me to not first contribute my own opinion before asking others to offer theirs. For some mistaken reasons I thought I could come back later and add comments to my post, but it turns out that PWI forum doesn't allow a post to be edited after submission. So, here goes
    varenique wrote: »
    hundqw.jpg
    4.75/5 for the look and the pose. Those emerald eyes are just mesmerizing, and combined with that tilted head and that glare from behind the veil of her hair, we've got a femme fatale! The slightly too-narrow and fragile shoulders seems to diminish the authoritative flare that face projects though.

mli6tg.png
    Oh hey, I found one of your characters, nightmare. I like how the soft blue of her hair evens out the intensity of her icy pupils. She has this irony of gentle features that suggests tranquility and an expression of reluctant determination, a balance of subdued sharpness. 5 for the face and 4.25 for the body combined (I'm more of a fan for realistic or balanced proportions)
    2011-11-3020-04-22.png

5/5 carefree and adorable, hair matches face shape and the it mood projected, and eyes that look very understanding....

2011-12-0620-15-30.jpg
    #6294 VenusArmani
    5/5 hooray! a realistic character! looks like someone I'll see walking down the streets

There I fixed all your ratings for you. :) So the proper people can get them, I'm sure they want them.

PS: Argh man~ why did I refer to post numbers instead of name? Who would remember the sequence of their replies!? Now I don't know where to find them and ppl won't know which comment refers to which image T_T. Does the edit option disappears when one logs out? Because I can edit now but couldn't before...

You have to be signed into the same account and character to edit your post. I'm guessing your FortEventide? If so, then you'd have to signed into the forum using that character. If you click the button in the top left corner of the forum, where you see the little tiki guy, you can change which avatar you're signed in on. So yes, you'd be able to edit your posts later. I'd advise against this though, as the forum doesn't update that you posted something new. It's probably better to just rate the people above you instead of skipping around, and just use the little @insert rate name here, so that they can find your ratings. Also, I edited out your little bear smileys cuz the forums limit us to 5 images.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Shra - Lost City
    Shra - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So many different characters, it's so fun to look through.
    @FortEventide...all of your characters are very interesting and pretty, in a porcelain doll sort of way. I really like the one with the vaguely pink-red hair and green eyes. I'd give a 3/5 though, because her face seems a little...doll-faced. Theres just a lack of life there, to me. Im not sure if she's just too pale for me, or what, but still, overall, nice job^^
    @Lizrau...your character is very beautiful and lifelike, especially with the dark hair and brown eyes, with proportions not insanely huge or whackily colored. I'd give a 4.9/5, purely because in the hair, it looks like there are tiny braids, and Ive never been fond of that hair-option. Im also curious though what her original hair looked like^^

Here is my own little Mystic, Shra. Ive never made an Earthguard before, and so it was fun to play with all of the options. Here are side by sides of her with fashion and without^^
    I played with the creator for a long time, trying to make her look realistic, but not, at the same time. I went off my normal track and made a few imperfections too, to add to the realisticly-not look, like a chin a little bit too long, eyes a little too closed, a very confident, almost impudent or concieted, expression...though with the fashion, she looks more peaceful, close up. Farther back though she looks rather confident and like she's daring you to say something, maybe even looking down.
    I look forward to seeing honest opinions, whether good or bad!
    Shra3-1.png
    Shra2-1.png
    Shra-1.png
  • ChellyBell - Heavens Tear
    ChellyBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    So many different characters, it's so fun to look through.
    @FortEventide...all of your characters are very interesting and pretty, in a porcelain doll sort of way. I really like the one with the vaguely pink-red hair and green eyes. I'd give a 3/5 though, because her face seems a little...doll-faced. Theres just a lack of life there, to me. Im not sure if she's just too pale for me, or what, but still, overall, nice job^^
    @Lizrau...your character is very beautiful and lifelike, especially with the dark hair and brown eyes, with proportions not insanely huge or whackily colored. I'd give a 4.9/5, purely because in the hair, it looks like there are tiny braids, and Ive never been fond of that hair-option. Im also curious though what her original hair looked like^^

Here is my own little Mystic, Shra. Ive never made an Earthguard before, and so it was fun to play with all of the options. Here are side by sides of her with fashion and without^^
    I played with the creator for a long time, trying to make her look realistic, but not, at the same time. I went off my normal track and made a few imperfections too, to add to the realisticly-not look, like a chin a little bit too long, eyes a little too closed, a very confident, almost impudent or concieted, expression...though with the fashion, she looks more peaceful, close up. Farther back though she looks rather confident and like she's daring you to say something, maybe even looking down.
    I look forward to seeing honest opinions, whether good or bad!
    Shra3-1.png
    Shra2-1.png
    Shra-1.png

She looks really nice but maybe you could open her eyes a bit more, my score would be 3/5. She is very pretty I love the skin tone and eye color :]
  • Layrette - Heavens Tear
    Layrette - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm playing Veno and Psy but I think I'll do a BM so I did a project and I leave it to U what can I change ;P

111l94o.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Layrette - Heavens Tear
    Layrette - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Again me xD I forgot show U my Psy so...:

2ueiiie.jpg

5clj15.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @Lizrau Your bm really makes that hair work. The heavy eyeliner fits well with your hair colour too and I looove the shape of your eyes. Yep, she's pretty :) 5/5

@ChellyBell Hm, the classic image, blonde and blue eyed. It works, but I would tone the lips down to a more natural shade. They're kinda too flashy for your natural look. Besides that I really like her face. I'm just not sure if it's the weird way clerics stand or if she's really got big arguments there b:surrender 4.5/5

@RainbowSyrup Ah right, the special red hair. Hm... It works on her, but, that's always my but with that shade of red: She's too pale. Imo, if you go for a strong shade of red, you got to get a tan too. Else you just look funny ._. Give her some skin colour, her face is really unique xD 4/5

@Shra
    I like her pouty lips xD But I gotta agree with Chelly, her eyes are too closed. Opening them a bit more would make her perfect P:
    3.5/5

-If I skipped someone, then you must have not rated someone else. Back to resting my flu sick brain b:sleep -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • waterkeeper
    waterkeeper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comment Shra and VenusArmani for your help at clarifying my messy post and my confusion at the forum mechanics (I hope you didn't have to spent very long looking for those random images...)

@Shra
    I'm wavering btw a 4/5 and a 5/5 because your seeker looks really cool (and has an animated expression at that, so I guess that makes her live-like, unlike my poker-faced FortEventide), but I wavered because that bright emblem on her forehead somehow distracts me from her eyes though. I think that her eyes are fine as they are now, opening up might destroy that attitude and expression on her face. (Though I worry that her eyes may be close to invisible on the in-game avatar because I've made similarly sized eyed characters and I just couldn't see their eyes on the avatar T_T)

@Layrette
    Hi Layrette, your blademaster looks like hard workb:victory but the structures about her eyes and brows made her age and expression a bit ambiguous. She has a round forehead and gentle bone structures that's child like, yet her very thin and sharp eyebrows and that almost-frown expression suggests otherwise...
    errr...I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comment Shra and VenusArmani for your help at clarifying my messy post and my confusion at the forum mechanics (I hope you didn't have to spent very long looking for those random images...)

@Shra
    I'm wavering btw a 4/5 and a 5/5 because your seeker looks really cool (and has an animated expression at that, so I guess that makes her live-like, unlike my poker-faced FortEventide), but I wavered because that bright emblem on her forehead somehow distracts me from her eyes though. I think that her eyes are fine as they are now, opening up might destroy that attitude and expression on her face. (Though I worry that her eyes may be close to invisible on the in-game avatar because I've made similarly sized eyed characters and I just couldn't see their eyes on the avatar T_T)

@Layrette
    Hi Layrette, your blademaster looks like hard workb:victory but the structures about her eyes and brows made her age and expression a bit ambiguous. She has a round forehead and gentle bone structures that's child like, yet her very thin and sharp eyebrows and that almost-frown expression suggests otherwise...
    errr...I don't know what I'm talking about anymore...

You're welcome and it only took me like five minutes, so no worries. I post way too much so I've kinda gotten good at it. b:sweat

@shra, she's really very pretty but I agree with others saying her eyes are a teeny tiny bit too small. 4.5/5

@Layrette no rating because you did not give a rating yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Shra, your mystic is so cute! Agreed with the other comments about the eyes though.

This is my wf, idk what to do about the hair color ;_;
    amf405.jpg
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    29qedfb.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Layrette - I really like this cute style. Two things I find a little erksome on the bm is that the forehead seems a little small and the color scheme makes her look a little faded/washed out. The color combo on your psy doesn't really work for me also altho she looks adorable. 9/10

Breathe - I've never been crazy about thin lips. Her eyes and nose are perfect tho imo. I prefer the pinkish shade over the white but I'm sure you'll find the right color for her. 8/10

Yuima - The hair looks nice on her, but I think that eyeliner is making her look strange. It seems a little too bold for the overall look and overshadows that nice unique shape you got for her eyes. 6/10

Welp, here's my mystic, please be kind, she is ill:

qydbv4.jpg

And I've been wanting to give a makeover for new seeker, not sure which is better and/or what could use more work, please advise:

9fzac0.jpg
    edited December 2011

qydbv4.jpg

And I've been wanting to give a makeover for new seeker, not sure which is better and/or what could use more work, please advise:

9fzac0.jpg[/CENTER][/COLOR]

I like your mystic just the way she is, 5/5

I personally think the second one has more potential, but the gray skin doesn't really work at all and washes out her pretty features. Perhaps give her a tan? I would also lower her eyebrows just a tad and perhaps angle them more expressively to go with that pretty pout of hers. Perhaps rotate the eyes just a smidge as well, but not much. Other than that great custom as usual. 3.5/5

Anywho, Venus got a makeover!

She briefly considered going blonde...

2011-12-1119-01-29.jpg

And though it looked fabulous... she'll probably always be a brunette. b:chuckle

2011-12-1119-09-10.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    huff, this is the first time I rate many chars, after seeing several creation from active posters in this Thread, here goes:

lizrau - as my comment earlier, I like ur BM ^-^ looks sassy with those eyes, very fits to her faced overall.

Graviora - I like her nose and lips, the nose shadow rly gives the impression she has a perfect shaped nose.

Asgardeus - when I saw your char, my first impression was "Original !!", never saw any char with so unique look like yours, well to be honest she's not as pretty or cute as any other kawaii chars I've seen so far, but still she has that unique looks that has very high point :-)

Isfrael - ur char looks a bit sad, I like her better in black hair.

_Marta_ - I like the eyes and lips on ur Veno, it gives 'what the hell r u looking at??' :D

Baby_pho - your chars anime look is awesome, and that kitty Wig is a plus, for ur Veno, maybe you can try to put the Wig on her too, because Im not rly fond of the eyebrows...

VenusArmani - go for blondeeee \o/

aaand here's my new Assassin, just made her so her level is still low:

pic001.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    pic001.jpg

Not really into the pink hair but her UI seems cute. 3/5

I guess here goes for me. :)

20111211215351.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    oops, posted with wrong char last time, so posting it again :3

Susylu
    Your mystic is soooo cute <3 I like everything about her. Her face, body, colors, fash.. She looks like she just woke up b:chuckle 10/10 I also like the first look for your seeker better. Im not sure why tho. Maybe because she looks more happy than the other. Maybe changing her colors instead of her full look? :3

VenusArmani
    Um, i like the brunette one better :3 Dunno about the lips tho. Maybe give them a more natural color? ^^

lordhanzo
    I cant see her face clearly enough to give a rating really o.o maybe close her eyes a little.. and im not a fan of pink hair ^^'

Warfare
    Im not sure what to say.. i like his fash and hair, but.. imo there's something messed up with his face. Like.. im not sure how i would change it.

Ok, so here's my sin again.. I just gave her a makeover, but im not sure if im happy with her new look D:

141211.png

Tell meh what you think ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Susy's mystic reminds me of a sad or ill princess. :c Like that one Princess from Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. (Don't laugh at me b:surrender) I think her name was Dia. She looks so adorable and sad, I wish I had her files. 5000000/5

Ziraia, I think your old look looks less like a preset than your new one. The new one looks like every sin I see running around, especially with the thunder pony. b:surrender I give her old look a 4/5 for her lip shape and eyes, and her new one a 2/5, because she still looks cute but not original at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    jingbells.png

go easy on me
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Ziraia, I think your old look looks less like a preset than your new one. The new one looks like every sin I see running around, especially with the thunder pony. b:surrender I give her old look a 4/5 for her lip shape and eyes, and her new one a 2/5, because she still looks cute but not original at all.

Thanks, i really think the same about the Orginal thingy, and trying to find a new look for her as we speak. Just hope the 1 hour cooldown on the makeover scroll is over, heh ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011

I was thinking to say basically this lol, but I would of got my head biten off by other posters more than likely :/.

I think I remember ziraia's older custom (though i may be thinking of someone else), think you could show it us again if you got screenys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking to say basically this lol, but I would of got my head biten off by other posters more than likely :/.

I think I remember ziraia's older custom (though i may be thinking of someone else), think you could show it us again if you got screenys?

I don't normally say things look too "presety" but I could make the same look in under 5 minutes so i had to say it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited December 2011
    Thinking about one ot these?

2011-09-2914-45-25-Kopi-1.jpg

2011-11-0104-22-112-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    16acmy0.jpg

I changed the eye shadow and eye colour. It seemed to have been too dark for her. One on right is the after.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    It's been awhile since I last posted here but I'm slowly getting out of exams so yeah. ;D

@ Yuima: 3/5
    I feel like her lips are too low, her head is too big for her body. Nonetheless, I like her nose and eyes.

@ Ziraia: 3/5 (Old look) 3.5/5 (New look)
    Old look: I feel like the eyes are a little rotated and the hair doesn't suit her. I like the lips for that preset, though.

New look: I like her eyebrows and eyes but the lips looks preset-y. Maybe give her a smile? Overall, I think she's cute.

@ Warfare: 4.5/5
    I like the face design but its shape is a little off. Perhaps make the face a little more rounded?

Anyways, here's some of my characters. I haven't posted here in awhile. Been posting in my own thread. b:chuckle

mist107.png
    ^ Mistbelle with the new hat. Although you can't see much of her eyes, it's a bit smaller, now grayish blue.

co008.png
    ^ Cocobelle as a brunette (again). Also adjusted her eyes a little bit as well as her face shape to be smaller.

sky004.png
    sky003.png
    ^ Skybelle. I found an archer preset I didn't really use before and never posted so I tweaked it a little bit and made it into her new look. She looks older than her previous makeover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Warfare - your seeker is nice! He doesn't looks like a preset at all, I enjoy looking at Original faces :p 4/5

Ziraia - Love the makeover, esp her eyes :D and her skin colour matches with her hair colour.
    add a little smile maybe and it will be a doll! 4/5

Cocobelle - her skin is a perfect Tan colour ^-^ looks like a barbie! 5/5

sorry for the far snapped.. here's the close-up version.. b:thanks

pic002.jpg

actually.. i wanted it to be red.. not pink ;__;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!