thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • LjusSleep - Dreamweaver
    LjusSleep - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LjusSleep cant really see her face :c

Previous page too o:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My heart is like a broken mirror, best to leave it broken then to fix itb:surrender
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ohh ha sorry i didnt see b:surrender i was probally itching the crud out of my eye xD but i rated 4/5 the nostril is kinda wide for my taste and she kinda frowning but its your personal prefrence but over all she's good :) now here's Phyrilla but i wanna switch server's so anyone wanna tell me a good server to go in thats freindly and not hard to make freinds lol (:?
    2926xx4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    blah got cut off :c sorry but i was sayin can anyone give me an idea to wich server i should transfer too? cause like here HT is boring&& dun really have freinds cause its kinda of hard to lo b:surrenderb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @ Phyrilla - 6.5/10
    Overall she's cute but there's a few things that bother me with her. First, in my opinion, she has very broad shoulders and it makes her head look small when it isn't. Her eyes are also a little far apart and her lips should be a little wider.

Anyways, here's my new psychic, Mistbelle. I was going for a captivating but serious look.

th_mist002.jpg

mist010.jpg

mist011.jpg

^ Her actual hair colour. I was gonna make it blonde but I fell in love with this colour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Coco:Ya but im not playing her anymore playing a cleric in DW and i rated rate her a 8.5/10 her eye's seem a little to wide apart to me but over all she's very beautiful (: and how you get those eye's on her :O?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Phyrilla i like your char although i give her 7.5/10 because her head seems to be too small for her body as a rule i usualy dislike that makeup but she is still pretty

@Coco 7/10 i love that hair atm XD my psy has it i used to hate it but its actually awshum. hair colour is perfect and matches amazingly with her fashion which is beautiful. for me however her face has some things about it i dont like. for one the eyes are too wide and too far apart making her seem a little kinda alien looking and her head seems an odd shape. may be too wide? however i do like her lips they are a little differsnt to the pout that many people (including myself) use on their chars. I love those body tatoos also. im SOOOOO glad you didnt make her blond.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    OK here we go Dors has gone from light haired (white) to dark haired. I may switch her back to white but im not yet sure. opinions? i think the darker hair makes the look warmer and younger

darkhair2.jpgdarkhair1.jpg

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options

@Coco 7/10 i love that hair atm XD my psy has it i used to hate it but its actually awshum. hair colour is perfect and matches amazingly with her fashion which is beautiful. for me however her face has some things about it i dont like. for one the eyes are too wide and too far apart making her seem a little kinda alien looking and her head seems an odd shape. may be too wide? however i do like her lips they are a little differsnt to the pout that many people (including myself) use on their chars. I love those body tatoos also. im SOOOOO glad you didnt make her blond.

I think it's the hair that makes her head shape look "weird" since it's a tall hair anyways. b:surrender

Anyways, 7.5/10 for your archer. I've seen her a lot so my ratings might not be consistent as my past ones.

You've probably got this comment a lot in the past but I'm not really a fan of the nose. The eyes look great with the texture and I like the color. The lip color, I'm not too sure if I'm liking it since it matches the hair color a little too much (like a maroon/chocolate brown). I personally think red or a dark red would look good, but it's up to you. The eyebrows are a bit high and gives her an angry look so maybe rotate it a little? Overall she looks pretty and different from a lot of characters. Good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Astriid_ - Dreamweaver
    _Astriid_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Time to mess a little around here as well. xD
    My 2. char being on the right side.

PWI-9.jpg

PWI-10.jpg

And my face.

PWIcloseup1.jpg

A.
  • Chrismorgan - Sanctuary
    Chrismorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Chrismorgan - Sanctuary
    Chrismorgan - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    [IMG]C:\Users\chris\Pictures\Untitled.png[/IMG]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Linking this way to an picture on your computer does not work really.

You need an online server where you are storing your pic on, like Imageshack
    and then link from there so that your link looks similair to this one with http in the beginning and not C:

PWI-9.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    uh Astrid Double Posting Much? anyways im not gonna rate you its traditional in this thread to rate others as well as post your own pics

@coco thanks for the feedback. yeah i predicted the dreaded nose comment and it no longer really bothers me that people say that so meh. you probably right about your chars hair being the factor that makes it look weird its certainly a hard style to pull off but looks good all the same. as to Dorsets lip colour yeah i agree theres something wrong. her lip colour has always been a problem to me no matter what colour it ends up i always have slight problems with it. meh the eyebrows will stay that like cause she meant to reflect my personality a bit and be a bit of a diva b:chuckle

ps to everyone sorry for kind of but not really double posting,. thread seems to be a bit stale over the past few days and hoping might jolt thread into action again ROFL

yup guys imma back!

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Astrid: I like how your char has a really dreamy look. The haircolor suits her well and has a nice contrast with the purple in her eyes. The 3rd eye... I don't know. The blue is a little too much. I guess you could better go with either green or purple :)

@Dorset: I like your char better with white hair, but this looks really nice on her too :) The eyes are beautiful but I agree with coco about the color of the mouth. A really dark red would look better I guess :) And about the nose.. it never really bothered me, it looks kinda cute on your char tbh ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    uh Astrid Double Posting Much?
    Actually it was for Chrismorgan to show how it's been linked, but before i could add the text
    i wanted to after posting i noticed taht the 'edit' nutton on my posting was simply gone. O.o

anyways im not gonna rate you its traditional in this thread to rate others as well as post your own pics

Okay, that i didn't knew, i'll do that next time then.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Actually it was for Chrismorgan to show how it's been linked, but before i could add the text
    i wanted to after posting i noticed taht the 'edit' nutton on my posting was simply gone. O.o

Click your post number, then go to edit from there.
  • fiskersunt
    fiskersunt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmm.. i dont really know who to rate..

_Astriid_
    Her upper lip seems to be a little tiny imo. I love the colors you have used <3 and i like her eyebrows :3
    8.5/10 (try to make your screenies a little smaller to fit forum size ^^)

Here's one of my new characters, that i will probably never lvl up D:

Body:
    2011-06-0915-54-35.jpg

2011-06-0916-18-08.jpg

Close up:
    FiskeDamen.png
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Fiskersunt 5/5 for some reaoson your char grabbed me i think its the soft colouring i love and the fact i rarely see that hair actually WORK on a char. she has a kind of innocent look about her

@Astriid 2.5/5 personal taste but the mouth to me is way too thin and wide and the colouring is a little bright. also just a question not a critisism...why not match the Third eye with the hair colour? i know theres a green one

OK heres my new assasin ive had a craving for playing assasin recently

shamron3.png

shamron1.png

shamron2.png

yup guys imma back!

• im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Fiskersunt 5/5 for some reaoson your char grabbed me i think its the soft colouring i love and the fact i rarely see that hair actually WORK on a char. she has a kind of innocent look about her

@Astriid 2.5/5 personal taste but the mouth to me is way too thin and wide and the colouring is a little bright. also just a question not a critisism...why not match the Third eye with the hair colour? i know theres a green one

OK heres my new assasin ive had a craving for playing assasin recently

shamron3.png

shamron1.png

0/5

I think this is character is not hot. I think will be good pk character. People will see it and be so mad lol. Actually I think is 5/5 because it will be so good at pk. I need to change my character so it can be funny. lol
  • Ivarith - Sanctuary
    Ivarith - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fiskersunt: I love how you used some color on your sin, most that i see have the same boring skin color D: And you really made it work here. I like the overall look, but something seems to be wrong with eyebrows... Maybe they are too long or something. 4/5

Dorset: I'm not really fan of pink colors, but it does work pretty well on your sin. I like the eyes, but i think that the tattoos make them look weird... I love the nose, it's different from others 3.5/5 ^^

Ok here are my chars...
    Cleric:
    iva.png
    Mystic:
    mystic3.png
    Sin:
    sin.png
    Something is wrong with my sin but i don't know what b:surrender
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Dorset
    I think other colors would look better on her. Other than that she looks unique and cool. 8.5/10

Ivarith
    Cleric - 5/10, cheeks and nose seem to bother me, but overall she looks ok imo.
    Mystic - Very pretty, love her colors. Her arms looks a little.. big, or something. 9/10
    Assassin - I would make her head bigger and chin a little longer. Maybe make her shoulders smaller ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sin:
    sin.png
    Something is wrong with my sin but i don't know what b:surrender

I would make the distance between mouth and nose slightly bigger, her face a lil bit longer, or maybe just the chin, and the nose a bit wider ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I would make the distance between mouth and nose slightly bigger, her face a lil bit longer, or maybe just the chin, and the nose a bit wider ^^

To add to this, i would either make the head bigger, or the shoulders smaller. To achieve a perfect look though without touching the head, you would prolly need to ini file edit the whole body smaller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Fiskersnut: she's very pretty, there's just something off i cant put my finger on it.. 8.5/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    vote1-1.jpg

So um, I have no idea which colors I want on my new sin. I figured it was time I made one a different account since it's annoying to level her without being able to use my main. b:chuckle So which one looks best, mostly it's which colors to use though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I like 1 the best (:

• im2cool4usothere
    im2cool4usothere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    vote1-1.jpg

So um, I have no idea which colors I want on my new sin. I figured it was time I made one a different account since it's annoying to level her without being able to use my main. b:chuckle So which one looks best, mostly it's which colors to use though. b:cute

i do not liking any you should making the ugly char so you can pk b:chuckle
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yaa removed post figured may as well not post here.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    both their lips are.... /: b:shocked

3.2/5