Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    huun wrote: »
    XMiyala: She's really cute overall but dislike her forhead, reminds me of a dolphin xD
    Maybe try and make it smaller.

My attempt for a decent, non-present sin:
    Cheereh.
    Cheereh - 2.
    Feel free to tear him apart b:surrender

b:dirty

If you are on DW, I will ****/stalk/love you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    XMiyala: She's really cute overall but dislike her forhead, reminds me of a dolphin xD
    Maybe try and make it smaller.

My attempt for a decent, non-present sin:
    Cheereh2.pngFeel free to tear him apart b:surrender

b:dirtyb:dirty H.O.T. HOT! 10/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    yea the lips are frustrating as hell. it would help if they had a bit more color to them so i could see them better.

Edit: I went back and changed the lips but they still seem a bit off to me...

20110626201111.png

Lips on earthguards are a pain! Those seem to suit the overall look of your char though. There's something that I'm not overly fond of in her face shape, but it makes her look youthful :) I'd go with a 4/5 for the look?

My Ondy :3
    6e3x50.png
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    20110626201111.png

I love how she looks now, the lips look great, and the colours work well together 10/10

Im not to fond of the hair, if he had a different style then maybe b:chuckle 8/10
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Cheereh - Heavens Tear
    Cheereh - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thank you all, I didn't expect such ... high rating. b:chuckle
  • J_Malev - Sanctuary
    J_Malev - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Ondyna -Very nice fem TB, looks great the way she is. 10/10

My archer Malev

newmalev.png

archerclothes.png
  • KitKath - Dreamweaver
    KitKath - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Ondyna - Awh I like her! :] Nicely natural and soft colors 5/5
    @J_Malev - I'm not so font of his face shape / eyes / nose but I like his maturity though. 3/5

I dediced to make a comeback today but start all over - So here is my freshly made Sin

54cae1.png
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Malev, i really like the fash. suits him well b:cute. and his face is the right character to be wearing it.
    like what Kit said, like the maturity ^^ 5/5

o.o @KitKath, your sin looks very different. Though, I don't like the hairstyle
    (and it makes her head appear huge and wide) even though it might suit her. 3/5 :3

I made a wizard to see how its like. So far, I don't like the slow channeling speed.
    I've only played Psychic and Mystic (significant experience). I don't really enjoy the cleric's skills,
    could be more interesting. But I assume that as the developers keep expanding the game,
    they spend more time on making it more elegant--can be seen with the
    Tideborns and Earthguards homeworld and skills.

What should I know about wizards? Any advice? :3
    And... what do you think of my wizard? D:

bhdnc1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Synsae - Sanctuary
    Synsae - Sanctuary Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Well Hanami... playing a wizard is fun and worth it... when you get to the higher levels that is (but that's obviously my opinion... I have fun on Synsae)... my jaw almost drops everytime when I see her dish out a high damage score

as for advice... try not to get hit with physical damage (I guess that's the best advice I can give there)

Now as for your wizzie... she looks nice... but I think the bridge of her nose looks a bit too wide and drops to far... and same with the mouth (with being wide that is)... there is also something about the eyes (I just don't really know what yet)... but overall... she still looks nice... I'll give her a 3.8/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Silvychar
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hanami: I like you Wiz, but imo the eyes are a little too wide for her style, and her lips a little too long. 3.5/5
    Kitkath: A really cute Sin, but something about her jaw is bothering me, maybe too wide? 3.5/5

Hey guys, I borrowed Graviora's (correct spelling I hope?) Sin's Diabella, to test out my FIRST photoshop attempt on like.....anything (I didn't ask permission, so I hope this is OK, Grav.)
    All I did was some basic recoloring and played with the hair, can anyone give me any tips etc
    for photoshopping things like this?

wa34hy.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Delsedora - Archosaur
    Delsedora - Archosaur Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    20110629211928.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    Hey guys, I borrowed Graviora's (correct spelling I hope?) Sin's Diabella, to test out my FIRST photoshop attempt on like.....anything (I didn't ask permission, so I hope this is OK, Grav.)
    All I did was some basic recoloring and played with the hair, can anyone give me any tips etc
    for photoshopping things like this?

wa34hy.jpg

I don't mind that you did :) I like the coloring better. I honestly wish I could color her like that b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FishBait - Harshlands
    FishBait - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Delsedora she is cute. looks pouty - if thats what your going for. love the coloring, pink+blue is a soft combo, and like how you matched her 3rd eye with her real eyes.

here is my psychic:
    20110630180957.png
    please tell me what you think :)
  • KitKath - Dreamweaver
    KitKath - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The first thing I thought when I looked was 'God her head is massive' b:surrender
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ~sigh~ ok i admit, FishBait is my character XD thats why shes got a big head. lol. ok BESIDES the head, i mean, how is her face? lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    _Marta_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hmm it's rare to see a nicely made TB. They're mostly all same kind of preset with different hair and colors. Can't change any make up or eyes x'D
    So yes, looks nice, but why big head?? ='[
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~A flower blooming in space~
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have big heads on all my chars apparently, although i really dont think theyre THAT big, but yea theyre bigger than most peoples lol. but, the head size is not .ini edited, its normal "slider" adjustment. its just how i like my characters :P in fact, all my characters have the same exact body measurements xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivarith - Sanctuary
    Ivarith - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    TreeHugs: I think the nose is little too wide for her face :o Otherwise she looks nice, the hair fits her well.

Ok my sin got a makeover~
    sin2.png
    Here is the look before...What do you think? :o
  • Bellibu - Archosaur
    Bellibu - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hmm I don't know if you were going for the cute look but her head seems alienish to me at how squished it is. I love her new hair color though (: I'd say maybe a 7/10? I love the colors and lips.

Here's my main, As soon as I hit CVS I'm buying some fashion!

al2e77.png

I was also trying to make the eyes as bright as her gods eye but they just don't have a vibrant pink :/
    So instead I bought a pink genie to match haha
  • SmexiiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiiCasey - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Belibu- She's cute has a nice look to her, very innocent. Never seen that color scheme used
    before. 5/5
    Ivarith- eh, not my fav.. most def but well i just dont seem =/ how do i put this?
    Her face is so smushed ><' I just can't find anything except i love the colors?
    2/5 :<
    Vixter- Oh My Gawd. ahaha i love your Psychic!!! <3
    I knew it was your char whenever i saw the head size!! lol shes very pretty the only thing
    i would even think about touching is the nose. =/ but im super picky about those xD!

Okay so im gonna post my Psychic first just because i was rating Vixters Psy! So
    time to post mine :3
    1zbfibd.jpg
    ~ Please Rate~
    And now my master piece: I absolutely adore this face:
    2h3sxmq.jpg
    2u6oglu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic-SmexiiCasey(89) Cleric-SmexiCasey(99)
    Veno-Smexi_CaseyL(retired) Wizard-SmexyCasey(88)
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Casey
    I always loved your chars :3 theyre all so cute and nice looking
    so 5/5 from me for both your phychic and mystic
    that beany fits your mystic perfectly <3 >w<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmexiiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiiCasey - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Awww thank you Felizia <3!! =] I know i <3 the beanie its perfecttt :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mystic-SmexiiCasey(89) Cleric-SmexiCasey(99)
    Veno-Smexi_CaseyL(retired) Wizard-SmexyCasey(88)
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SmexiiCasey - omg ur psy is gorgeous! and im not just saying that XD her happy expression is really different but its very cute!

and your earthguard is so soft looking, her lips are something ive never seen on anyways else. very different and really cute as well!

5/5 for both :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    SmexiiCasey - Your Psychic has a sort of "wild child" appearance. The big anime eyes aren't really my style, but she still has a very appealing look. 3/5

Your Mystic is gorgeous! The only thing that really bothers me is the brown eyebrows with blonde hair, but the Earthguard are kinda shortchanged in the color-control department. She looks like she's full of personality. 4.5/5

I kinda stopped playing PW for a while, and I've decided to start over on a new server. I don't know why, but I really wanted my Mystic to be male. (I'm a female who usually only plays females.) I love him so far; we'll see how long it lasts.

Meet Onceler. I wanted him to look youthful and mature at the same time. He's not quite what I envisioned, but I'm pretty darn happy with how he looks now.

2011-07-0102-42-14-1.jpg
    2011-07-0103-08-52-1.jpg

Forgive the image quality. My computer is about four years old and it's a laptop.
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    He looks really young, like maybe 15-16. His eyes are pretty color. I would just make his eyebrows a little bit thinner. Overall he's a keeper. 4.5/5

I got inspired by a random story I've been posting to make a male seeker, named in the male seekers honor. Which is kind of funny, considering i have no idea where it's going and have no way to plan it out. Since each piece of it is inspired by a random word another user (Lairan) picks each day. b:chuckle Think I'm gonna go fix his nose right now XD

2011-07-0322-04-20.jpg

After

2011-07-0322-19-13.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    othella wrote: »

2011-07-0102-42-14-1.jpg
    2011-07-0103-08-52-1.jpg

Forgive the image quality. My computer is about four years old and it's a laptop.

BLIMEY, that's madness =O It's hard to make accurate lips on male EG not too look like it came from a bad surgery x'D He's very hawt

There's one male mystic I made but no one to play it on ^^''

20110413050424.jpg 20110413050429.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Preview3.jpg

Madeover Kui c:

Marta I like the overall design of your mystic, but Im not liking the hair. Maybe a different hairstyle? ^^ 4/5

VenusArmani I like how he looks like someone who would be real c: 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Marta, I would definitely marry that mystic b:dirty ijs

@Kui; 4/5. I lovelovelove that hair and the rest of her face, but I'd personally close her eyes a little bit. Just a personal preferance of mine unless its a doll.

Last time I posted Grav, it was a too far back screenshot. So here she is with the celestial hair and normal hair.

20110704212320.png
    20110704212329.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Marta_ - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yay he's got a fiancee now =]

~~ Celestial hair definitely,

=D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grav, 4/5 :3
    I don't think I ever rated your character. (I feel like a creep but one day I stalked you for like 2 minutes and stared at your fash. I don't know if it was on a timer or you were switching it, but it was fun . *u* I just had to tell you that lol.) I think she's very unique in her structure and looks very mature, but still hot for her age, loool. I feel funny saying that, like i'm trying to hit on her. She seems to look younger when she's got her normal hair on though o.o The only thing I can say bad about her is her eyes seem too far up for my taste. :3

Anyway I'm rolling a new archer on the new french server coming out. (and prolly a veno to make some coin even though the TT selling industry is very flooded x__x) I didn't feel like cropping/resizing so here's the link.
    Ignore the hairstyle, I just like the way it looks and it prolly won't be permanent. I'll more than likely switch it to the hairstyle Grav is using. And I'm on the fence with the eyebrows. :l I also think the head needs to be a bit... lengthier? is that the word xD ? It needs to go out and up a bit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os