Chardenelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @VenusArmani
    I applaud you for making such realistic eyes b:thanks
    Not really much more to be said from what others have said already
    4.5/5
    @Veirdail
    Your mystic looks very innocent. Is that what you intended?
    I really like her. I'd change the eyebrows a bit, unless you were intending to make the expression like that on purpose.
    4.5/5
    Your BM, I think would be better suited with different hair, most definitely. But I appreciate the attempt at originality.

14tn1fs.jpg

2uxtjq9.jpg

1074z1g.jpg
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Chardenelle

Seeker: Really pretty, not much bad about her, 5/5.
    Psychic: I really dislike that hair, I wish they'd take it out! Lol. And that red eyeshadow just hides your pretty purple eyes! Otherwise I like her... 4/5
    Archer: Pretty innocent look, but idk if it's just the hair, or her head, but it seems too wide, compared to the thinness of your body. (Her jawline) I'd thin it out just a little, though unless you wanted that really round face, that's just my opinion. Also, this is minor, and I know it's an Elf, but I'm not fond of the Elf ears, haha >.< 4/5 Nevertheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    You idiot. SOME people cannot help being railthin, no matter how much they eat, they can't gain weight. I've been 120 lbs for the past 5 years yet I eat like a 300 lb man with a mickey d's obsession, doesn't mean I'm anorexic. Bone structures are different for everyone. I can't ever be rail thin because my ribs and hips are wide-set, while lizrau more than likely has a tiny frame, but we BOTH have fast metabolisms which would make us not keep the weight we gain from eating. You can't change your metabolism at all. On the other hand, obese people can diet and excercise. They may have a slow metabolism, but you can also burn of the fat by EXCERCISING and EATING foods that help boost your metabolisms! Anyway, I'm sad to see you had to stoop so low as to say skinny people need to go die. But since you decided to go that low, I bet you're only saying you want skinny people to die because you're secretly jealous of them since you're prolly a fattie in reality? If you're so concerned about railthin people that you wish death on them, that must be the case, right? Anyway, I'm done. I can't believe you would say that. It's so funny that you have no consideration for human life. b:bye

rofl, "Consideration for human life". There is something that I really don't give a flying flip 'bout. Considering the only person in this world I would literally kill somebody over is my own mother cause of what she has provided me with in my life. Rest of the people in this world can go *** themselves up the ***.

As for the rest of your post, I'll say this:

I don't give a **** if somebody can't gain weight, or has issue's losing weight. The reason I said what I said is because of the fact that with the current way america is, you DON'T see people who have curves. You see 20-30 year old people with the god damn body of a 6 yr old.
    As for your poke at my weight? Funny. 232 lbs, Muscle on the lower body, fat centered around the gut. So truthfully I don't give a *** what you say. If you wanna try to insult my weight, I wish you luck. This is online forum and your posts that could possible insult me are like trying to explain what color is to a blind person.
  • HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My seeker

myseeker.jpg

and yeah I want to tweak her mouth a bit, but saving up dq points for a sage/demon event card first.

Very nicely done. Tho yes I would say the mouth looks a little interesting...like a :| type of facial expression. I'd give it a 4/5. Only the mouth seems a bit off as you said, but everything else looks fine :)

Chardenelle: Seeker earns a 3/5. To me the eyes seem off centered, like one is too far to the right or something. The nose also seems a little to big for a girls face, but then again there are some women with mens noses. Cute little smile, something you'd see from a younger child. The body (from the picture), seems to brace the "Thin stomach" type look. Which does seem to work for the seeker. Tho I might of toned back on the chest a little, it seems like instead of fitting with the natural look it just pops out at the eyes, like it's outta place.

Psychic earns a 4/5. Very interesting hair style, with a nice color and flow to it. Again tho the chest seems to be a little to big compared to the body size. But that might just be me. Also it seems to did a little less curve on the hips compared to the seeker, but it does still manage to work with the thin stomach look.

Cleric(?) earns a 3.5/5. Very nicely done, but it has too much of a "Home wife" type of feel for me. Kinda reminds me of "Little House on the Prairie" (probably spelt that wrong). Tho this next part might just be me, but how thin did you make the arm's? They look kinda like attachments to the body instead of part of the body o.O, kinda just noticed that on all the char's. They seem to have very very thin arms.

Veirdail: Very nicely done on the mystic. A sold 4.5/5. The third eye tho seems a little too low with how the eye size is. Very detailed eye's, so they look nice compared to the presets that a lot of people seem to take. Nice pink hair, but I think the eye brows might of been better with a little bit less of a upward curve, and maybe a light shade of brown or a lighter shade of the color you did use.

Your BM gets a 4/5. Love the fighter girl look in her eyes, while her body says "I'm harmless", her eyes are telling me "I can whoop your ***" xD.

Anyhow, that seems to be all the character posts to rate that I noticed~
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Here's the.. previous look of my seeker and my cleric... Don't really need to have the look of the look of the seeker rated since I changed her P:

ethanandhazu.jpg

And people, please stop the flaming... b:surrenderBeauty is something that is a matter of opinion. And real beauty is on the inside, some people have just showed how pretty they actually are it seems...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder why this thread hasn't been closed yet due to its excessive drama. But most people have been a part of it at least once. b:chuckle

I mean, the "drama" in this thread is usually a few pages but dragging it on and on when people are posting their characters instead of rating? Seriously. I can understand if there's nothing to rate, but there's some.

So please, please, please stop. I mean, arguing in this thread is useless. b:surrender We've had multiple warnings from mods about getting this thread close and this thread is older than they've been in game (or being a mod).

Anyways, back to the ratings.

@ Waterfal
    8/10 - Seeker
    I like what you've done with the eyebrows and eyes a lot but I feel like the nose is too wide for her delicate face and I'm not a huge fan of the lips. The top lip is too thin, imo. Also, I'm not much of a fan of that hair but you made it work, so kudos to you.

7/10 - Cleric
    It's hard to rate your cleric because of that hair and personally, I don't like it. But putting that aside, the skin tone of your cleric looks great. Tanned but not that tanned. Again, I'm not a fan of his lips because I think they're too wide. Since you can change the eyebrow colour for older classes, I would suggest you change the colour of it to match the hair. But overall, good work.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rofl, "Consideration for human life". There is something that I really don't give a flying flip 'bout. Considering the only person in this world I would literally kill somebody over is my own mother cause of what she has provided me with in my life. Rest of the people in this world can go *** themselves up the ***.

As for the rest of your post, I'll say this:

I don't give a **** if somebody can't gain weight, or has issue's losing weight. The reason I said what I said is because of the fact that with the current way america is, you DON'T see people who have curves. You see 20-30 year old people with the god damn body of a 6 yr old.
    As for your poke at my weight? Funny. 232 lbs, Muscle on the lower body, fat centered around the gut. So truthfully I don't give a *** what you say. If you wanna try to insult my weight, I wish you luck. This is online forum and your posts that could possible insult me are like trying to explain what color is to a blind person.

Do you ever shut up? o.o Everyone stopped talking about this like 2 pages back. Jesus.
    And yes, I did insult your weight because you insulted a LOT of skinny people by telling them to go die.

And Waterfal. b:dirty Your male char is hawt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Hehe ^^ thanks Cocobelle, the seeker already changed look some time ago b:surrender but thanks for the rating anyway :3 (and omg I love that hair hehe xD )

The lips of my cleric bother me too... I tried making the eyebrows orange-ish but it looked really weird, so I went for brown-ish/black instead.
    Once I get enough DQ-points on that account I'm going to give him a slight make-over (just going to change lips/see if I can take that eyebrow color to something better) P:

Will post some new pictures once I get the make-over both with the initial hairstyle and this one I gues ^^

@Nightmare: teehee :3 thanks xD he's next on my lvling list P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Waterfal
    I love her hair, face, everything. Maybe her nose is a little big, but that's all. 9/10
    And for your cleric 8/10. I love that hair and hair color. Only thing is his lips being a little wide, and i would give them more color (: the rest of his face looks good imo

Here's my bank/cat shop cleric which i made looong time ago. I know her face looks wierd,
    but i'm not going to change her, just want to hear what you think ^^
    2011-06-0614-19-33.jpg
    Moon look strange bc i forgot to remove chat before i took the screenie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ziraia~

I'd say her ears are a little small, and her eyebrows are bothering me D: Pretty OK otherwise. 3.5/5

Waterfal~ Really pretty Seeker, has a nice cute look, I like it. 4/5

For the Cleric ~ Only thing are the lips are too thin, and eyebrow color is off, otherwise he looks handsome. 4/5

K, so I just got my Seeker a makeover, and I think she looks really great now compared to before. If you wanna see her before look, just go back a few pages.

New look:

2w3xixk.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LjusSleep - Dreamweaver
    LjusSleep - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    She looks mad b:bored

My nub Seeker :D

20110606210720.png

20110606210058.png

20110606204812.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My heart is like a broken mirror, best to leave it broken then to fix itb:surrender
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah. She's suppose to. Thanks for accurately rating her, LjusSleep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SmexyCasey - Lost City
    SmexyCasey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmmm i have a skinny char :3 but well idk lol i havent posted my character in a long time
    so i think its time everyone sees my masterpiece :3<3 hope everyone enjoys
    Kitty Kut Up Close =]
    2lik76q.jpg
    and this is her with the posh hat i know about the neck it looks weird and
    deformed so just ignore it xD
    2q0m6qg.jpg
    White Butterfly Set, W Posh Hat White Fairy Shoes and White fingerless gloves:
    24wrlec.jpg
    andddd one more :3
    Thunder Ponytail with full black Domino Corset complete outfit =]
    14liyd4.jpg
    i have 200k rep.. but I'm only lvl87 D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol cas your toon reminds me of a rl friend. theyre both small and pack a punch >.< nevertheless, well done and its nice to see others take pride in their toons xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Casey, your wizzie is so cute. xD it actually inspired me to make a wizzie of my own. Mine is skinny too, and I was kinda afraid to post a full body shot since I got epic flamed last time, but oh well. :3 Anyway, your fash is adorable and so is your wizzie. Love her 5/5
    16j34tj.png
    I just thought that looked so cool edited. D:

smsmqo.png
    And here's a face shot. :3 It's basically my archer with some small tweaks.
    (You'll never guess the name of her. xD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Casey:
    Keep the kitty kut with the butterfly set, it's super cute ; 3;
    That lil smirk is always adorable. The size of the eyeball kind of bugs me, but it also suites her in a way. Either way, I love the hair+skin+lip color.

Nightmare:
    Red+blue=awesome D8<
    I'd like to see a different eye color personally, I don't know what it is about that yellow. Maybe it's the bright colors around it, I'm not sure D8

Zecora and Taku just cause. Lul wish it wasn't nighttime when I took these >:
    Ignore their horrid hands D8 IGNORE.

th_2011-06-0809-22-02.png th_2011-06-0809-25-36.png th_2011-06-0809-27-08.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So many pretty characters D:

SmexyCasey
    She's very pretty <3 eyeballs just a little too big and nose a little thin imo 9/10 I wish i had that hat too D:

NiightmareXz
    Another very pretty character. I love the eyes + eye color. Only thing is i think she looks a little sunburned o.o 9/10

Takumeme
    For your cleric 9/10, i love her colors, but her eyes looks.. wasted? or something? x3 oh, and 10/10 for your veno <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Thanks. And lul, yeah I need to fix Zecora. I don't like her frontal view at all, but can't seem to thin out her face enough XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmexyCasey - Lost City
    SmexyCasey - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I noticed the eyes D: they upset me a little bit. =/ so im debating on changing her to one of these:
    there both so pretty idk which to choose but i love the blonde and brown, she looks like
    a angel and the black hair looks soo... evil haha

9qv9n5.jpg

and then this one :3

2iu9ml0.jpg

Alright now down to the rating:

Takumeme: i love your cleric: 4.8/5 the only thing tht throws me off is the lip color
    its so dark compared to the skin tone.
    your veno looks soo dark. lol i love it!! 5/5!!

NiightmareXz: Your wizzie is skinny like mine :D
    <3 I love the red and yellow and then your SS with the blue that looks so cool
    Ill do one of BiDs here in a min and post <3 The only thing is that her face seems
    a bit chubby but DO NOT take that the wrong way, I am VERY picky about how i made
    my wizard >.< it took me many different looks and many different DAYS to figure out
    how to make mine, and btw who gives a F.UCK what anyone else thinks
    about skinny characters its a game and Wizards and mystics are FAT or well,
    big-boned if you dont make em skinny.. imo 4.9/5 =]
    now time for my BiDs pic :3
    2mhedti.jpg
    i have 200k rep.. but I'm only lvl87 D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Casey, your wizzie is so cute. xD it actually inspired me to make a wizzie of my own. Mine is skinny too, and I was kinda afraid to post a full body shot since I got epic flamed last time, but oh well. :3 Anyway, your fash is adorable and so is your wizzie. Love her 5/5
    16j34tj.png
    I just thought that looked so cool edited. D:

smsmqo.png
    And here's a face shot. :3 It's basically my archer with some small tweaks.
    (You'll never guess the name of her. xD)

I actually think this one pulls of the skinny doll look far better. She is so cute and the thin look works very well for her. IDK, maybe its cuz the proportions of the head are a little bit better. The red hair as well. :)b:pleased 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I'm terrible when it comes to rating characters because I end up insulting someone.

I liked all the characters I've seen so far(after I posted mine) and they are very adorable b:cute

Here's my seeker :)

Is it me or do her eyes look like an icy blue?

20110608170948.png

20110608171731.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My heart is like a broken mirror, best to leave it broken then to fix itb:surrender
  • Leviathian - Dreamweaver
    Leviathian - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    250506_129569890457352_100002130263336_227114_2012054_n.jpg

i luv ur seeker LjusSleep so pretty :3 11/10
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Skipping the person that didn't rate anyone.
    LjusSleep: Your seeker is adorable :3 But her eyes seem more of a seafoam green to me than icey blue. That's not bad though, cuz i love seafoam green. xD She's a cutey, but looks a lil bit preseted to me, as much as I hate to use that term. But still 3/5. c:

2uygo7s.png
    Changed my wizzie a lil bit, took from some of the comments of her and changed them to suit the comments. (Aside from the chubby face, because I'm scared to touch her face and make it weird looking xD!) I like her this way, I just wish she didn't remind me of Ariel from The Little Mermaid, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KazekageWoma - Raging Tide
    KazekageWoma - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    9/10^^^Hot
    2011-06-0907-23-32.jpg
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @ Niight 8/10 I like her, she's pretty :> but oh the chubby cheeks lol they are actually kind of adorable though. I prefered the yellow eyes D:
    2011-06-0911-52-11-1.jpg

Is mah archer

Edit: got ninja'd lol

Kazekage, I think I give it a 6/10, pretty overall but she looks like a preset D:
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Niightmare
    Cute :) 5/5

@Kazekage
    I love the pose for the pic b:victory 5/5

@_blood_rain_
    She looks like she gonna keel someone b:chuckle 4/5

New fash on my Seeker :D

s127eq.jpg

2ue08j5.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @Niteshadows
    Why thank you.
    And 5/5 for your epic ninja man XD

You've seen enough of my character so I'll just post this last picture of her b:chuckle

On my new mount b:cute
    I sold my fash hair to get it. So worth it ^^
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2rmr4vd.jpg

2rmr4vd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    hmmm i have a skinny char :3 but well idk lol i havent posted my character in a long time
    so i think its time everyone sees my masterpiece :3<3 hope everyone enjoys
    Kitty Kut Up Close =]
    2lik76q.jpg
    and this is her with the posh hat i know about the neck it looks weird and
    deformed so just ignore it xD
    2q0m6qg.jpg
    White Butterfly Set, W Posh Hat White Fairy Shoes and White fingerless gloves:
    24wrlec.jpg
    andddd one more :3
    Thunder Ponytail with full black Domino Corset complete outfit =]
    14liyd4.jpg
    i love you toon lol D: its sooooo cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty