Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    rofl!

Who the *** said you have to make them obese???

Add some ****** curves to the body, make it seem like IT'S ACTUALLY A GOD DAMN PERSON, and NOT some ****** toothpick standing on the screen with some overly proportioned head, that makes it look like a freak show exhibit.

There's no need to go insulting someone because of how they have their character, that's like me saying "**** you, you have huge eyes! **** you, you have boog ****!" it's uncalled for, if she wants to have a doll-like character then let her, who does it hurt? Oh? It hurts nobody? Well, then kindly shut the **** up.

Her character may not be what some people go for, but instead of being close minded learn to appreciate the effort put into designing her character like that. It may not be your idea of pretty or beautiful or whatever but there's more than one kind of beauty. Dumbass.
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    NiightmareXz
    I like it, but I think, even though it's suppose to be skinny, you should have made it
    more proportional, like the body parts are kinda different, plus her boobies would not
    be that large. 4/5

Verima
    Love it. Just think her eyes should be a little little bit larger, (not that I have anything against
    small eyes on characters, just think they need to be a little bigger.)
    Also love that skin tone, and the colors work GREAT together! 4.5/5

Varenique
    Absolutely LOVE it!! Please do not change anything!! 5/5!!!

Synsae
    Really pretty BM, but I'm not fond of green hair, plus I think her lips are a tad bit too thin, otherwise good job, she looks pretty. 4/5

For your Seeker.
    I think I really like her, but her chin or jawline is really bothering me, it's either too thin
    or it's jutting out too much, plus I think she looks way too pale with that light skin tone plus the black black hair. Otherwise, I love the rest of her face. 3.5/5

For the BM.
    I'm not gonna lie, the mustache completely ruins his look for me, but seriously he's OK looking, I swear just take that off, lol! 5/5

Ziraia
    She looks real nice, only things that bother me are, I've never really liked that red eyeshadow on any Tideborn, plus imo her eyebrows should be a tad higher, and her nostrils a wee bit wider, otherwise she is a very pretty Tideborn! 4/5

Renza
    She looks really good and like an innocent Psychic. However, I really dislike that red eyeshadow with those gorgeous purple eyes, and this may be just me, but I think her eyebrows are a little too long, otherwise very cute innocent Psychic. 4/5

Verima
    Really cute Assassin, only things I have a problem with are,
    first of all, I have nothing against thin eyebrows, but her's are just TOO thin. I'd make her ears a little smaller, and tilt her eyes more horizontally, just tad. Otherwise I love those colors on her. That red eyeshadow, black eyes and beautiful dark skin go together wonderfully. 4.5/5

Now that I'm done rating like everyone >.< Here's another pose of my ugly Seeker -_-

Funny/Edited Screenie:

15g2nat.jpg

And a non-edited one:

30xcrh4.jpg

(Sorry if it's not close-up enough, I'll get a better one later on.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Random - Harshlands
    Random - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    personally blue skin kinda creeps me out >.> 3/5

16903936.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Q_Q It's not blue....Knew that screenie/light sucked, it's actually really close to white, lol.

5/5 For your piggy Elf, since I can't see the face...o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Random - Harshlands
    Random - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    really hard to make a not *** looking male archer b:cry pills are my only respite b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    There's no need to go insulting someone because of how they have their character, that's like me saying "**** you, you have huge eyes! **** you, you have boog ****!" it's uncalled for, if she wants to have a doll-like character then let her, who does it hurt? Oh? It hurts nobody? Well, then kindly shut the **** up.

Her character may not be what some people go for, but instead of being close minded learn to appreciate the effort put into designing her character like that. It may not be your idea of pretty or beautiful or whatever but there's more than one kind of beauty. Dumbass.

"Doll like"

ROFL!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Oh god, I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a while from the forums. Besides the head on that thing nothing is like a doll, I mean seriously dude go back and look through other pictures. You can see which one's are meant to be doll like. Her's is like looking at some run way model that got ******* out about gaining a single pound, which forced her to develop seriously mental issues, which lead to bulimia, anorexia, and starvation just so she wouldn't get ******* at again about gaining weight.

And I am open minded about people's character's and how they wish to make them look. But I will NOT sit here and put on a fake ****** smile and go "Oh it looks so pretty, here let give you a 5/5 so you feel happy about yourself". I have to do enough of that **** at work, I ain't doing it online.

So when I say something is ****** ugly, that is my opinion. Hell if you look back through this thread for the username "LifeHunting" you will see what I grade like since that is my BM on Heaven's Tear.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

Sooo, Narr got a most likely perma makeover since its my last free dq scroll! :3

Face:

20110605180244.png

Full:

narrnwbod.th.png

---

lizrau - I can't see your seekers face clearly, but I like her eyes alot. 5/5

Random - Piggy archers whoot. 5/5. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:surrender

Sooo, Narr got a most likely perma makeover since its my last free dq scroll! :3

Face:

20110605180244.png

Full:

narrnwbod.th.png

---

lizrau - I can't see your seekers face clearly, but I like her eyes alot. 5/5

Random - Piggy archers whoot. 5/5. b:victory

I think she looks great! But her eyebrow kind of bothers me, perhaps a darker shade to match the hair :o? 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Bugged me too Hanami, I think I forgot to change it when I hit confirm lol. Thank you for rating. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    well aren't you a racist son of a *****.

Don't post your char's pic in a RATE A CHARACTER thread HOT or NOT without expecting people to rate it and say whether they like it or not. People are going to be harsh when you ask them to rate an anorexia-promoting character, that's just the way it is.

I do agree no one should be telling you that you should change it to look like something else but your attitude smells.

I never said you couldn't rate her, my point was that they're so closed minded about skinny characters like i'm supposed to CONFORM to their standards instead of doing what I like. Don't tell me to change anything if I didn't ask for it. I don't care if you rate her .00000001/5, if you don't like it, that's all well and good, but you shouldn't be telling me to change it because it makes you happy when it's my character.

Thank you Zanny <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options
    "Doll like"

ROFL!!!!!! b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Oh god, I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a while from the forums. Besides the head on that thing nothing is like a doll, I mean seriously dude go back and look through other pictures. You can see which one's are meant to be doll like. Her's is like looking at some run way model that got ******* out about gaining a single pound, which forced her to develop seriously mental issues, which lead to bulimia, anorexia, and starvation just so she wouldn't get ******* at again about gaining weight.

And I am open minded about people's character's and how they wish to make them look. But I will NOT sit here and put on a fake ****** smile and go "Oh it looks so pretty, here let give you a 5/5 so you feel happy about yourself". I have to do enough of that **** at work, I ain't doing it online.

So when I say something is ****** ugly, that is my opinion. Hell if you look back through this thread for the username "LifeHunting" you will see what I grade like since that is my BM on Heaven's Tear.

Oh.. wow.. you can pick one sentence out of my post and go on a long and pointless rant about it... you want a cookie or something? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should be a rude ***** about it, if you don't like just say you don't, give a good reason or don't, and move on. No need to go insulting **** for no reason. Didn't anyone ever teach you manners? I know thirteen year olds that are more respectable than you.

Also, you're welcome Nightmare <3
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I really don't get why people have to hate....It's a game, and it's her character...Leave her alone....Yeah....Seriously ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    I really don't get why people have to hate....It's a game, and it's her character...Leave her alone....Yeah....Seriously ._.

I said it once and i'll say it again, I don't care how they rate her, but the idea that they are so close minded about it is just lolworthy. Someone went so far as to say I'm racist to my OWN race because I dislike the fact that, in reality, obesity is gross to me, and I would rather have my character (& myself) skinny than (to put it nice) "curvy".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh yeah, I wasn't doubting anything you said. They really are narrow minded when it comes to someone's freaking personal preference. I'm skinny as a rail in real but not aneroix I hope :C I tend to make my characters skinny too...It's just...How I want to look. I do live in America, btw, and all the fat people here sadden me .-. I mean really...You don't have to be fat, I don't care what you say, you always have a choice to work out and eat less. I'm the skinniest in my family, and it doesn't bother me one bit, though they always tease me about it, rofl!

As for when I make my characters, I don't go so far like you do, (which is fine) I usually put the waist, and other lengths to about 1/3 the bar or so........People just really need to let go, and be glad that PWI has even let them decide how big they want their character, this game has great customization options, and people shouldn't really complain. What if we were all automactily fat, like in PWCN they all start out really skinny....We have the option to choose, and you, and I, and all the non-narrowminded people are going to choose what we like. And the narrowminded people are going to yell at us for it.

Seriously, all you haters just lost the game because, you can't keep your mouth shut. (Not that opinions are bad, but they are from people that have NO IDEA what they are talking about.)

Please...Just go on with rating people PROPERLY....

/Endrant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh.. wow.. you can pick one sentence out of my post and go on a long and pointless rant about it... you want a cookie or something? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should be a rude ***** about it, if you don't like just say you don't, give a good reason or don't, and move on. No need to go insulting **** for no reason. Didn't anyone ever teach you manners? I know thirteen year olds that are more respectable than you.

Also, you're welcome Nightmare <3

lol not really a rant considering that one point in your whole post was the only thing worth responding too.

As for "Close-minded". I swear to god females in America = Pressured into "Thin is perfection" track of thought.

So, I will say this right now, and I do not kid stating this, if some girl walks up to me with a skinny type of what was in that image or how lizrau described her figure I would tell her to gain some damn weight.

Now for this next part, since people can't seem to read and want to see what they think only, i'll put it in caps.

IF ANY PERSON, MALE OR FEMALE, IN AMERICA OR ANYWHERE WALKS UP TO ME AND IS SO THIN I CAN FIT MY TWO HANDS AROUND HER WAIST I WILL TELL THEM TO GO GAIN SOME WEIGHT. THE HUMAN BODY ISN'T MEANT TO BE AS THIN AS A PENCIL, OR TO SHOW BONES. IT IS MEANT TO KEEP A PERSON WARM IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT, IT IS MEANT TO SURVIVE IN ALL CONDITIONS, AND IF YOU ARE AS THIN AS A DAMN NAIL YOU AREN'T GONNA LAST VERY LONG.

tl;dr for those of you lazy ****:

To all the people who think being skinny as a nail is "right" GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND DIE MID-WAY DOWN FROM FRIGHT, BUT COME BACK TO LIFE RIGHT BEFORE YOU HIT THE GROUND AND DIE UPON IMPACT. EXPLODING INTO MILLIONS OF TINY PIECES, MAKING YOURSELF UNABLE TO BE RECONGIZED.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol not really a rant considering that one point in your whole post was the only thing worth responding too.

As for "Close-minded". I swear to god females in America = Pressured into "Thin is perfection" track of thought.

So, I will say this right now, and I do not kid stating this, if some girl walks up to me with a skinny type of what was in that image or how lizrau described her figure I would tell her to gain some damn weight.

Now for this next part, since people can't seem to read and want to see what they think only, i'll put it in caps.

IF ANY PERSON, MALE OR FEMALE, IN AMERICA OR ANYWHERE WALKS UP TO ME AND IS SO THIN I CAN FIT MY TWO HANDS AROUND HER WAIST I WILL TELL THEM TO GO GAIN SOME WEIGHT. THE HUMAN BODY ISN'T MEANT TO BE AS THIN AS A PENCIL, OR TO SHOW BONES. IT IS MEANT TO KEEP A PERSON WARM IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT, IT IS MEANT TO SURVIVE IN ALL CONDITIONS, AND IF YOU ARE AS THIN AS A DAMN NAIL YOU AREN'T GONNA LAST VERY LONG.

To all the people who think being skinny as a nail is "right" GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF AND DIE MID-WAY DOWN FROM FRIGHT, BUT COME BACK TO LIFE RIGHT BEFORE YOU HIT THE GROUND AND DIE UPON IMPACT. EXPLODING INTO MILLIONS OF TINY PIECES, MAKING YOURSELF UNABLE TO BE RECONGIZED.

You idiot. SOME people cannot help being railthin, no matter how much they eat, they can't gain weight. I've been 120 lbs for the past 5 years yet I eat like a 300 lb man with a mickey d's obsession, doesn't mean I'm anorexic. Bone structures are different for everyone. I can't ever be rail thin because my ribs and hips are wide-set, while lizrau more than likely has a tiny frame, but we BOTH have fast metabolisms which would make us not keep the weight we gain from eating. You can't change your metabolism at all. On the other hand, obese people can diet and excercise. They may have a slow metabolism, but you can also burn of the fat by EXCERCISING and EATING foods that help boost your metabolisms! Anyway, I'm sad to see you had to stoop so low as to say skinny people need to go die. But since you decided to go that low, I bet you're only saying you want skinny people to die because you're secretly jealous of them since you're prolly a fattie in reality? If you're so concerned about railthin people that you wish death on them, that must be the case, right? Anyway, I'm done. I can't believe you would say that. It's so funny that you have no consideration for human life. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    +1 Nightmare. I'm 122lbs, I seriously CAN'T gain weight, and I eat so so so so so much every freaking day. Some people just can't gain weight.

Btw, whoever said anything about pencils o_O Yeah, Um, if you were THAT thin, you'd have a serious problem, but telling skinny people we all have problems is not cool, tbh you're a little mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Please guys, write words that does not turn into stars like ****

Oh, and i really dont think bulimia, anorexia etc got anything to do with pwi. Hello, it's a fantasy game, let people make their characters look however they want them to look.

I agree with NiightmareXz. I am "skinny" and think it's ok, but i dont want to go jump off a cliff just because of that o.o

Anyway, please lets just stop this QQ now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2011
    Options

Not all of them are.. I'll give you that a lot of them believe yo have to be skinny or the world just isn't right, but that's not true of EVERY female in America.

Way to be a rude *****, yet again. As has been said already some people can't gain weight, different body types, different metabolisms, etc.. etc... a healthy weight/size for one person may not be healthy for another, idiot.

Again... the same way some people can't control being fat, some people can't control being skinny. It doesn't mean they have some disease or that they're a bad person, it's just the way their body naturally is.

Honestly.. you're as bad as you try to make skinny people be, let them be how they are and you can be how you are, there's no need for all this hate. You shouldn't hate someone for being skinny just like you shouldn't hate them for being fat, if they're a bad person then hey, go for it. If they have an attitude problem or they're a total *****, much like yourself, then yeah, hate them. Whatever. You're a complete hypocrite, and probably a fat one at that. Seriously.. don't see anyone here telling skinny people to go die, where the **** do you get off saying **** like that?

Responses in red you worthless piece of trash.
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Please guys, write words that does not turn into stars like ****

Oh, and i really dont think bulimia, anorexia etc got anything to do with pwi. Hello, it's a fantasy game, let people make their characters look however they want them to look.

Please, lets just stop this QQ now.

Lol yeah, I just recapped everything for my cousin and we're just sitting here laughing at how worked up people get over PIXELS of all things. I may have made the connection that I didn't want to play a fat person in game because I see them enough in reality, but alteast I didn't go tell REAL people to die because of their (lack of) body weight. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    I do not usually comment on the moronic babble that some people shout about in this thread, but pertaining to the recent insults to a large group of people..all I have to ask, is are you really serious? If so, it's really sad.

Now we don't insult obese people, now we insult thin people? Honestly what's the difference.
    Either way you go about it you look like an idiot who's insecure about themselves. There's no reason to condemn an entire population of naturally thin people, nor obese people who have disorders that prevent them from properly losing weight, nor the naturally big boned.
    I think some people need to grow up. I'm just saying, this is only a game. Meant for, who guessed it-fantasy~! b:surrender
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guys, lets just...Stop this, someone post a new picture so I can rate it, please >.< XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hanami - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lizrau wrote: »
    Guys, lets just...Stop this, someone post a new picture so I can rate it, please >.< XD

I wish I had a pic, but I only play one character :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    My seeker

myseeker.jpg

and yeah I want to tweak her mouth a bit, but saving up dq points for a sage/demon event card first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Sorry, didn't see any characters to rate :x

My mystic:
    14c5l3t.jpg
    My BM:
    33xwpz4.jpg
  • lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oh Mh Gee. I love your seeker, only things: I've never been fond of that hair, and of course the lips
    need to be changed. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veirdail - Heavens Tear
    Veirdail - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oops!
    @VenusArmani
    Sorry, didn't see your character by the time I posted b:chuckle
    She's got this great fierce look about her
    The eyebrows and mouth bother me for some reason b:surrender
    Her face structure is nice though :]
    Usually I can't make that hair work either but you've managed to make it look nice on her
    4/5
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Oops!
    @VenusArmani
    Sorry, didn't see your character by the time I posted b:chuckle
    She's got this great fierce look about her
    The eyebrows and mouth bother me for some reason b:surrender
    Her face structure is nice though :]
    Usually I can't make that hair work either but you've managed to make it look nice on her
    4/5

The eyebrows I think are just an unfortunate result of graphics. :P They aren't the right color. I wish I could change their color though. The mouth bugs me too! I wanna fix it. b:chuckle

As for your mystic, I think she is great. I wish I could see her whole face though. XD From what i can tell 4/5

Your bms eyes are really pretty but her nose is a bit off. I never liked that haircut either, and don't think it matches her as well as your mystic's does. Overall though nice job! 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The eyebrows I think are just an unfortunate result of graphics. :P I wish I could change their color though. The mouth bugs me too! I wanna fix it. b:chuckle

As for your mystic, I think she is great. I wish I could see her whole face though. XD From what i can tell 4/5

Your bms eyes are really pretty but her nose is a bit off. I never liked that haircut either, and don't think it matches her as well as your mystic's does. Overall though nice job! 3.5/5

Lol, I was about to say the same thing Venus: "I wish I could see her whole face though."
    But I got to see the rest of it by typing this reply.

@Venus, you're character is nice. Though yes, her lips does bother you and I lol. And the angle of the eyebrows on the very end also bothers me, unless you're really trying to make her appear aggressive. I think the third eye should be something else. Otherwise, 4/5 :D

@Veridail, your mystic is ok. Her eyes are kind of too far apart and the nose doesn't match with the eyes or lips. I think the lips are just graphically not pleasant. But its good. 3.5/5
    Your blademaster looks nice but just as Venus stated, her nose is off. I like the hair too. I've never really seen anyone use that style. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lizrau
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Ooops, didn't see those.

Veirdail. Mystic: Has a great cutie look, love those colors they go well ^^ Only thingI dislike is I think her eyebrows are just a lil, lil, lil, lil too up like they are (I know it goes well with the innocent look, but I think it's just a lil too much, imo.) 4/5

Bm: I really really don't think that hair does your character any justice, but she looks really good otheriwse, her eyebrows may be a little too thin, plus her nostrils are WAY too thin; that is all. 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]