Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Venrai - Sanctuary
    Venrai - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Dorset Your toon looks mischievous and sexy, 4/5. I'd make the head smaller just a tad.
    This is my new account/new main character.
    20110522123947.png
    20110522144309.png
    20110522144113.png
    20110522123848.png
    (First time posting screenies....Worked! Btw. I couldn't choose: Blonde or Black Hair. Help?)
    +++20110522154535.png
    Confession's finger and intelligence were united
    And as for your sins
    Maybe lying was the right thing to do...?
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I'd say blonde, it looks so much better on her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Dorset... sorry but i am freakin scared lol. her shoulders are manly looking, too big for the smaller hips. her face is fine if your going for a mad look, but, idk if its just with the dark hair but her skin tone looks too pale x_x

@Venrai hm she looks a little like a preset to me ... but idk. i think i like the brown hair more, it brings out the leafy thing in her hair better xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nin:
    I would at least change the lip color.

For some reason, I just like how you did your seeker, Dorset. Pretty sure she's meant to be tough XD

Venrai:
    It's hard for me to say black simply because I don't like the shine on EG hair.
    So I'm more prone to like lighter colors with it.

Zecora.
    I may change a few things later on > 3 >

2011-05-2217-08-09.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venrai - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Tree..She does remind me of a preset, I'll admit. I changed so many things, tho. It's hard not to make an EG not like a preset tho without the make up and other choices. That's the same reason I didn't make a Tide. I think she's far too cute to change tho.. b:surrender
    And as for your sins
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Takumeme... Hah I'm not really a big fan of heavy eyeliner and big eyes x_x
    But I like the overall look of your char and the colours go well together. Her eyes are pretty fascinating. She looks a bit like a lost puppy in need of someone to save her. Guess that was your intention though lol
    4/5

Okay I need an opinion now.
    myrakou.jpg
    Left my sins old look... I like the colours but I never really got warm with it. Right her current look. Not sure of it either.. Maybe I just suck at customizing tideborns lol Need some opinions please b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • ImaReAlONE - Heavens Tear
    ImaReAlONE - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This is my mystic c: 2zs0kkl.jpg
  • Venrai - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Myralis I think your tide is so unique and beautiful. I'm not sure what to say. Skin tone's a pretty chocolate. <3 4.5/5. -0.5 because I think the eyes should be a tad bit darker red.

@ImaReA Umm, 4.5/5, I think he would look better with a different hair style.
    And as for your sins
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Myralis, Love the darker look of your Sin, I also think the eyes should be a little darker. 4.5/5
    @ImaReA same thing Venrai said. 3/5
    @Takumeme, LOVE her look! 5/5

I tried to make a Seeker, I was going for a certain look, but I don't know what it was >.> Need help on her before My 2 days run out XD. Her skin is actually pure white...That lighting in that shot was horrible, I'll try to get another one.

24c8586.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ Lizaru, you might wanna open her eyes a bit more it looks to squinty
    @ ImaReAlONE, Use a different hairstyle or something xD its not working for him. Might wanna make his head a tad larger aswell looks a bit small. Might be his fash tho o:
    @ Myralis, I love the first TBs character design, but love the second ones colouring. Maybe you should fuse them somehow? xD
    @ Takumeme, Can I have your char code? lol I absolutely adore her <3

Heres my wizzie:
    KuiFash4.jpg

I.. ahem... changed her eyes a tad... b:avoid

Edit: Dammit you cant see her face very well in this one xD Ill get a better SS of her tomorrow

Edit2: Im gonna be lazy and not take another pic xD But are the proportions good? I keep thinking her head is to small D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never!
    Thank you <3
    I dunno, maybe you can b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ninjabat_BR - Lost City
    Ninjabat_BR - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @kuixing that's so cute! 5/5

my atcual look ingame: 20110523071317.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the brazilian venomancer
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Am I hot?
    5cnknc.png
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ^reminds me of Shrek
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Woneo's new look was designed by yours truly after he dared me to
    make it look worse than the initial makeover I gave him:

20110517171449.png

Edit: Also, Bieber sin.

20110517175625.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • garychan3000
    garychan3000 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Do you think this looks like the model in the reference picture?

sample.png
  • lizrau
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Got some better screenies of my Seeker, so here she is.
    @Garychan3000 5/5 Pretty TB, and matches the pic.
    @Eoria 4/5 First one, hate huge ears, LOL. -0.428194172/1 for the bieber fish.

28vrv9z.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bieber Sin = best thing ever >.>

garychan i like her 4/5 good job

Lizrau YAY always nice to see a sig by me being used. love that hair on yrou char i can never make it look right on mine but she looks like a stunner in it 5/5

koraii.jpg
    my new psychic. not to everyones tase im expecting but i would love some feedback
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bieber Sin = best thing ever >.>

garychan i like her 4/5 good job

Lizrau YAY always nice to see a sig by me being used. love that hair on yrou char i can never make it look right on mine but she looks like a stunner in it 5/5

koraii.jpg
    my new psychic. not to everyones tase im expecting but i would love some feedback

She is really pretty I think. 4/5 I would just push the hair up a tad bit as her forehead is a bit too small, but thats really the only change I would make. I like that she doesn't look like every other sin. LOVE the eyes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @ lizrau - 5/10
    Her chin bothers me a little and her face color doesn't match her body.

@ Dorset - 7/10
    I like what you've done with her look but I'm not really a fan of the skin color since it doesn't match her hair/eye color. Even though she doesn't look like a preset, the purple skin makes her look like one. b:surrender

Anyways, here's Herabelle, a new belle I created. I've been meaning to make a seeker and I've done a couple of presets but I'm happy about the results of this one. b:cute

herabelle001.jpg
    herabelle004.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Coco Thanks and yeah i get bored of the light blue skin tone too but i couldnt actually find any other skin tone to match with her hair. for some reason flesh colours on tbs i cant get exactly right. also 7/10 for your EG. she is pretty in her own right and she DEFINATLY doesnt look liek a preset which you know is Win in my book but her eyes are massive and her face too wide. i think as im not a fan of anime (i know a gamer who doesnt liek anime shock horror) the MASSIVE eyes look doesnt register with me if its done too extreme. however she is a cutey and the hair fits her perfectly. GJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Here's my Mystic o.o

(I was too lazy to fix the greenish lighting on my arms from the glow of the meditation aura?)
    200337s.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Coco Thanks and yeah i get bored of the light blue skin tone too but i couldnt actually find any other skin tone to match with her hair. for some reason flesh colours on tbs i cant get exactly right. also 7/10 for your EG. she is pretty in her own right and she DEFINATLY doesnt look liek a preset which you know is Win in my book but her eyes are massive and her face too wide. i think as im not a fan of anime (i know a gamer who doesnt liek anime shock horror) the MASSIVE eyes look doesnt register with me if its done too extreme. however she is a cutey and the hair fits her perfectly. GJ

Personally, I'm not a fan of anime either. I was actually going for the "doll" look, rather than anime. Just want to point that out. b:surrender

@ Hanami - 5/10
    She could use a little work because she still looks like a preset to me. Her eyebrows (the one that's showing) is too thin. But I love the screenshot editing a lot. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Dorset
    Beautiful eyes. There are colors in her skin that matches her hair and eye color. I would make her
    skincolor less blue, and give it a more warm color tho. 8/10

Cocobelle
    Very cute seeker you've got there. Only thing i would change is just remove that big, glowing thingy at
    her forehead. Wish we were able to change the size of it. Other than that, she looks cute, young.. I dont
    really like her smile (but that's just me). Oh, and i think she would look awesome with the Kitty Kut. 8/10

Hanami
    Aww, love her innocent, beautiful, natural look. I want a side ponytail too :c I like her blue hair color and her turquoise butterfly fash.
    (oh btw, i dont know if she looks like a preset or not, never really looked at them).

Got some characters here that i made some time ago. What do you think?

xAntichrist
    Wanted her to look kinda scary and sexy at the same time x)
    1234444555552.png

o///o
    First i changed her to the most ugly thing i could think of, then to make her look as i wanted her to look like. Figured that's a good way to get away from the preset look.
    123444455555.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • varenique
    varenique Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @XBunneh
    1st picture: she's kind of scary, yeah b:shocked really beady eyes
    move her eyes a bit closer together, I think that would look better
    2nd picture: her features are well balances but she looks kind of like most female sins :v

j8h24k.jpg
    My cleric
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @Cocobelle & XBunneh: Oh, it's definitely not a preset. It was a lot of work on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. And fine-tuning everything else. Earth-guards normally look more fleshy such as their lips.

@XBunneh: I am not a big fan of big eyes (basically what varenique said ^^), on your cleric, and the nose appears to be a bit slim. But everything else looks fine.

Your assassin, nicely fine-tuned but I'm not sure if her forehead is not high enough where her hair is covering her eyes. But that doesn't bother me, I just don't like thunder ponytails. She's a bit too blue though... and yeah, she does look a bit like what most people are trying to do with their female assassins as varenique stated above.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    @vernque: Love the color of her eyes, it suits well with the lips (both pastel colors) The haircolor looks nice with it, but a lighter haircolor would suit better with the soft colors of the makeup.

Well... here's my seeker after a remake P: Itried to give her a cold look.
    furyb.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • XBunneh - Raging Tide
    XBunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Waterfal
    I love her white eyes. She does look cold, but i would make her mouth shorter and her upper lip a bit bigger. Maybe make her eyes bigger.. but that might ruin her cold look, idk. 4/5

Here's my new seeker (: dont mind the right eye lol, i just edited it a little for fun.
    xxxMissy4.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ xBunneh @ Raging Tide ~ sig made by me
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    @garychan3000: I think the facial structure is spot on, and the eyes are too. The mouth could frown just a hair more, and the hair could be a tad bit more auburn though. If you want exact as picture. 5/5 though.
    @lizrau: For me the colors don't go well together (the hair/eyes comb anyway), but I like the eye structure and lips. 3.8/5
    @Dorset: Like someone else said, the skin color and hair kind of clash. But by themselves it looks nice. I really love the eyes too. But I feel like they're maybe a haaaiir too far apart. But not much. That bright pink kind of clashes too..but not really much we can do about fishies skin colors lol. So 4.5/5.
    @Cocobelle: I always love your characters! That hairstyle and facial structure fit each other well. And sometimes people do the big eyes wrong or make them kind of scary but I think yours look good. I'm not really a fan of that third eye though. I don't think it matches very well. But. 5/5
    @Hanami: I would rate more but you didn't rate anyone else, so all I can give it a score. 3.5/5
    @XBunneh: I've never really liked that hair..and the random orange streaks don't really help but the facial structure looks pretty good. The lips look really nice though. 3/5. For your second char, I see a lot of people with that hair style so it's kind of a turn down for me. Lips are nice again, but something about the eyes seems dead. Maybe they are alittle too far apart. 3/5.
    @varenique: Looks a hella lot better than my ugly cleric lol. The pink lipstick and eyes kind of clash though. But the face/eye combo is adorable. 4.5/5
    @Waterfal: Wow your seeker is beautiful. Really unique face. And the ice blue eyes are gorgeous with the bright orange. I wouldn't change anything. 5/5
    @Mixyz You didn't rate anyone else so I wont comment. But I'll give a score. 3.5/5

Here is my newish sin Nekura: I wish the skin could be whiter but that's as light as it goes lol. Supposed to be really pale but can't do that with sin. Nekura is supposed to be a really skinny guy hahaha. I wish male characters had options to not be bulky.
    forpw2.png
    And here is my new doll style veno: Not everyone likes this style so b:victory
    forpw.png