Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Ondyna - Dreamweaver
    Ondyna - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lighty: 3.5/5, purely because the makeup is too harsh for her pretty face
    Grav: 3/5, I'm not a fan of the slanty eyes that you have on her. They look unnatural and throw the face out of balance :( The colours and makeup suit her well though... I've never been able to make a cleric look that good b:surrender
    KuiXing: 3/5, not a fan of the make-up style/colour choice. The features look fine though.

Sorry, I'm a harsh judge, so feel free to add an extra point onto your scores if you feel I've been too hard on you b:chuckle

Here's my sin:
    ondy.png
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ondnya:

Hair - Good choice, it complements the overall image.
    Fashion - Could of used a different type, but it works a basic set type.
    Tattoo's - I really like that you managed to get them to appear on your character. Mine don't like to show up :(

Eye's - Very nicely made. It looks like you took your time and designed them very carefully.

Lips - Could of been a little more plush and colorful but they do work.

Ears - can't really rate T.Born ones <.<

Bust - Looks like you made them about a B cup?

Other than those things I can't really rate fully unless I see a full-body screen shot.

So as it stands your current rating is a 2.9/5
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oooh Me!

2010-11-2219-28-00-1-1.jpg

2010-11-1321-31-47.jpg

2010-10-1800-43-56.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hm.....those big **** make me want to say 4/5 but i'll be detailed and examine it all >:o

Alrighty. Overall grade: 4/5

One of the rarities I got on the list. I normally don't hand out anything about 3.9 >.>

Anyhow, the bust in the last pic had a makeover, but everything else seems good.
    Your character seems a little thing, about a size 4-6. Which is good, not super thin, or really big. Nice little middle zone for skinny'er people.
    The fashion is well chosen as is the lighting, the make-up style and placing works together with the facial features and design.
    The only thing that kinda threw me was the hair color, it seemed....a little off :/
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    SmexiCasey: Besides the different fashions I'd say they were all the same @_@. Did you save your cleric as a preset or something??
    Anyhow, 4.3/5
    I don't know rather to take that as a compliment or a insult xD
    well, ill take it as a compliment =]
    I am going to change a few things about her though, her lips.. and
    My Wizard is hideous >_>
    now that i go back and look @ her... I am going to need to take a new approach
    at how to format her face.. and everything ... (here goes another 4 hours) xD
    Gravi-You already know.. I based my cleric off of yours because i absolutely
    adore your character and i always will. =]
    now to just figure out how to fix mine xD
    I just don't know how to make her perfect i have tried D:
    you get a 10/10 from me like always.
    Lightyu_u-I love all of your fashion! :D its soo... prettty =]. 4/5
    and i really like that hairstyle, I was going to use it on my cleric but i saw it everywhere
    D:
    JellyToast-
    =] yours is so adorable. she has that cute look on her. =]
    4/5
    Ondyna-
    Your character is Nice. =]
    the only thing i dont like is the nose D:
    4/5
    and i will be back to post more :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Alrighty. Overall grade: 4/5

One of the rarities I got on the list. I normally don't hand out anything about 3.9 >.>

Anyhow, the bust in the last pic had a makeover, but everything else seems good.
    Your character seems a little thing, about a size 4-6. Which is good, not super thin, or really big. Nice little middle zone for skinny'er people.
    The fashion is well chosen as is the lighting, the make-up style and placing works together with the facial features and design.
    The only thing that kinda threw me was the hair color, it seemed....a little off :/

Your ratings make me laugh. Not only cause I disagree with them most times but just the way you think b:laugh that's not a bad thing though.

I'd like another rating on her again from those that haven't. I still don't know if I like it totally or not. :( Are her eyebrows still too dark?

35jyqm1.jpg

k01vsx.jpg

35kpfde.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your ratings make me laugh. Not only cause I disagree with them most times but just the way you think b:laugh that's not a bad thing though.

I'd like another rating on her again from those that haven't. I still don't know if I like it totally or not. :( Are her eyebrows still too dark?

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, Susy. So just because doesn't mean he thinks the same way as you doesn't mean his input is funny or something. I don't know but I don't see anything funny on it. b:surrender

I don't know but the different eyebrow colour + white hair just bothers me a bit. It reminds me of people who bleach their hair blonde but their eyebrows is like 5 times shade darker than their hair. I suggest at least make it a shade closer to her hair colour. I noticed I see this with a lot of your characters (I didn't mind it on Susy because the hair usually covers it). The Lovebird Hair attracts attention to the eyes and I can't help but be distracted by the eyebrows. b:surrender

I definitely love the light blue holiday set you have there. It's adorable. But I definitely do see improvement with the eyebrow colour from the last time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, Susy. So just because doesn't mean he thinks the same way as you doesn't mean his input is funny or something. I don't know but I don't see anything funny on it.

I don't know but the different eyebrow colour + white hair just bothers me a bit. It reminds me of people who bleach their hair blonde but their eyebrows is like 5 times shade darker than their hair. I suggest at least make it a shade closer to her hair colour. I noticed I see this with a lot of your characters (I didn't mind it on Susy because the hair usually covers it). The Lovebird Hair attracts attention to the eyes and I can't help but be distracted by the eyebrows.

I definitely love the light blue holiday set you have there. It's adorable. But I definitely do see improvement with the eyebrow colour from the last time.

It's because it's rare to see a man give such lengthy commentary on how a character looks. It's funny because of the things he notices and how he perceives them compared to myself, which is a result from a mixture of cultural, background, sexual, and a lot of other aspects that come into play.

I respect his ratings, and I want him to continue doing it. I wasn't insulting him or myself at all; I find many interesting things to be funny. Funny = good. b:laugh I think life's funny tbh, and people's psychology amuse me.

Sorry if I seemed like I was making fun of his ratings, guess I should have explained myself better.

I guess I can't get myself to get them any lighter. I really really don't like eyebrows that are light colored or hard to make out (like I really like white blonds, but not when they have really light golden eyebrows); and making them white or grey makes me wanna kill her. b:surrender It might be something I might get use to, but I had it way lighter but couldn't handle it. Tried making her blond to make the eyebrow color seem less prominent but it looked bad with the hair fashion (I don't like the way it makes it darker)

Plus it draws attention to her cute buggy eyes (runs away hoping she'll buy the excuse...) b:laugh Do you have any other suggestions? Like how to make her look less.. I don't know the word for it.
  • XxBrandiexX - Dreamweaver
    XxBrandiexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    resized-1.jpg

Need try and take some better SS to post, but here is me currently and one of be in different fash and hairstyle.

vamp.jpg
  • Lois_Lane - Raging Tide
    Lois_Lane - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Very romantic b:dirty 5

69842467.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010

It's because it's rare to see a man give such lengthy commentary on how a character looks. It's funny because of the things he notices and how he perceives them compared to myself, which is a result from a mixture of cultural, background, sexual, and a lot of other aspects that come into play.

I respect his ratings, and I want him to continue doing it. I wasn't insulting him or myself at all; I find many interesting things to be funny. Funny = good. b:laugh I think life's funny tbh, and people's psychology amuse me.

Sorry if I seemed like I was making fun of his ratings, guess I should have explained myself better.

I guess I can't get myself to get them any lighter. I really really don't like eyebrows that are light colored or hard to make out (like I really like white blonds, but not when they have really light golden eyebrows); and making them white or grey makes me wanna kill her. b:surrender It might be something I might get use to, but I had it way lighter but couldn't handle it. Tried making her blond to make the eyebrow color seem less prominent but it looked bad with the hair fashion (I don't like the way it makes it darker)

Plus it draws attention to her cute buggy eyes (runs away hoping she'll buy the excuse...) b:laugh Do you have any other suggestions? Like how to make her look less.. I don't know the word for it.

No one told you to change it Susy, it's just a suggestion. b:cute I dunno but I regularly use the same eyebrow colour as my hair colour and it didn't really matter much. It didn't look bad or anything (to me, at least) with hairs. I think it draws more attention to the eyes rather than the eyebrows. You don't have to make it fully white, but maybe not some red colour? But it's totally up to you.

Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he can't give out well-thought ratings. I actually think it's a good thing seeing ratings from a guy's perspective.

Lois_Lane - 3/5 I rarely see that eyeshadow style and I applaud you for that. But I don't think the hair suits her that much and the eyebrow colour doesn't match her hair, skin or lip colour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2010-12-0317-04-50.png

I changed her look to match the fashion :X
    edited December 2010
    Wow, she`s so cute b:pleased nice, congratz....b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Damn, I guess no one liked mine, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    No one told you to change it Susy, it's just a suggestion. b:cute I dunno but I regularly use the same eyebrow colour as my hair colour and it didn't really matter much. It didn't look bad or anything (to me, at least) with hairs. I think it draws more attention to the eyes rather than the eyebrows. You don't have to make it fully white, but maybe not some red colour? But it's totally up to you.

Just because he's a guy doesn't mean he can't give out well-thought ratings. I actually think it's a good thing seeing ratings from a guy's perspective.

And I was just commenting back on what you said b:laugh I was wondering if you have any other ideas on how to improve her since no one else seems to wanna say anything lol

Also, I never said he didn't give well ratings? b:surrender I said they were good and that he should continue to rate b:shutup
    Damn, I guess no one liked mine, lol.

I like your cleric Jelly! I'm trying to make her a chibi ~
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    And I was just commenting back on what you said b:laugh I was wondering if you have any other ideas on how to improve her since no one else seems to wanna say anything lol

Also, I never said he didn't give well ratings? b:surrender I said they were good and that he should continue to rate b:shutup

I like your cleric Jelly! I'm trying to make her a chibi ~

I never said you said he gave bad ratings if you read what I said properly. b:surrender And I did give ideas on how to improve your char.

Jelly, I <3 you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I never said you said he gave bad ratings if you read what I said properly. b:surrender And I did give ideas on how to improve your char.

Jelly, I <3 you.

Well, if you weren't referring that statement to me, I thought it was weird that you would randomly just repeat what I said. It's just hard for me to understand your wording sometimes sorry, as well as probably mine is sometimes hard to understand.

And yes you did thank you b:chuckle I was just saying what I had wanted, not that you didn't.

Amourie: Besides the fact her features seem a little small on her face (might be the angle idk) she looks very classically pretty. Very nice shade of green eyes, it's hard to get green eyes too look nice. Just wish your skirt matched now :( 9/10 for you~
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Jelly, I <3 you.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Here we go again. b:cute
    I'm sitll saving up for the rest of the set but this top matches my skirt perfectly. I like the denim colour I bought.
    skyxmas05.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    No one knows I'm double posting. I'm ninja. Heehee. No need to rate this since I just wanna show everyone in this thread Coco with the new Christmas hair. I mean, feel free to rate anyways if you want. The first three screenshots reminds me of Mean Girls (the Christmas outfit). lolol.

cocoxmas01.jpg
    cocoxmas02.jpg
    cocoxmas03.jpg
    cocoxmas04.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Oh, urs is so beautiful....b:pleased
    Mine is still so common b:sad

tdkyh.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Othili - Heavens Tear
    Othili - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is my shiney new veno as created by Me Anozira and my wifey Dorset
    Othili.jpg
    @ Coco how many times do you really have to post your veno <.< i mean god we all know shes cute as possible but sheesh let other people shine lmaob:cute
    oh btw 4/5 i do like the hat xD
    Lois 3/5 screeny isnt to clear i cant tell
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @ my hubby.....yay our baby veno

@Coco i agree with my Hubby shes really cute Coco but its gettign rediculous now the last three times i have visited this thread you have been on the last page your posting of your veno is relentless. if you wanna show people your fashion why nt go and post it in the fashion section?
    Skybelle is actually very cute in that hat 4/5

@Susylu the char looks cute as a button. eyes are kinda big for my tastes but shes still uber cute 4.5/5

@Lois i saw your pic on teh previous page and i actually liek her face a lot. she has a queenly look very magestic and i think that the makeup suits her althoguh i rarely liek it on chars. i like her 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    It's a forum, people can post however they want. I don't think I broke any forum rules, have I? I mean if Susy, Grav, Casey can post their characters multiple times why can't I? Sure, Susy has different characters each time but I don't think I've seen Grav or Casey's other characters that much. It's not my fault I'm on the last page each time you come in here. ijs. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Othili - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    It's a forum, people can post however they want. I don't think I broke any forum rules, have I? I mean if Susy, Grav, Casey can post their characters multiple times why can't I? Sure, Susy has different characters each time but I don't think I've seen Grav or Casey's other characters that much. It's not my fault I'm on the last page each time you come in here. ijs. b:cute

was just a damn joke <.< bit defensive?b:bye
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    was just a damn joke <.< bit defensive?

quoted for truth b:cute

only reason i mentioned you and not those other people is because a) you do it ten times more than them and b) every time you post yrou char its like 3 pics at least and they v in your face. thats all....only saying...no need to get so worked up bout it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Not defensive or worked up about it. More like just saying. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Othili - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    well i apologize if i offended you its just a bit boring see coco all the time... i mean we know shes cute she has been shoved down our throats enough times ijsb:cute
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    quoted for truth b:cute

only reason i mentioned you and not those other people is because a) you do it ten times more than them and b) every time you post yrou char its like 3 pics at least and they v in your face. thats all....only saying...no need to get so worked up bout it...

You and your hubby are the ones getting worked up about it.
    well i apologize if i offended you its just a bit boring see coco all the time... i mean we know shes cute she has been shoved down our throats enough times ijsb:cute

Nice to know. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]