Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I really like the celestial bard hair. I just prefer the Aegean still because it shows Coco's eyes more. But I really can't decide which hair to choose for the ballet set.

I think celestial bard hair suits Susy a lot compared to any other character I've seen with it so far.

Susy and Coco looks fairly similar with the celestial bard hair but looks totally different with the aegean hair. It's interesting imo. b:chuckle

Still can't decide which one's for the ballet set. I think I need to get a different one for the Aegean/bard.

Hm... If I had to pick any hair, I'd go with side ponytail. Between the two, I think I still like the Aegean better; the celestial bard would go really nice with that renaissance top you have. Actually tbh they both look nice with the ballet, just that one's more of an elegant look and the other a cutesy look b:laugh

Also, I logged into the catshop (well it's more like a bank now, don't use her) and it's weird. If I look at it one way they look almost the same, and in another they look completely different b:faint Skybelle does have this cute meow kitty look (that mine doesn't have) in those screenshots tho; it's really cute.

wtukx4.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hm... If I had to pick any hair, I'd go with side ponytail. Between the two, I think I still like the Aegean better; the celestial bard would go really nice with that renaissance top you have. Actually tbh they both look nice with the ballet, just that one's more of an elegant look and the other a cutesy look b:laugh

Also, I logged into the catshop (well it's more like a bank now, don't use her) and it's weird. If I look at it one way they look almost the same, and in another they look completely different b:faint Skybelle does have this cute meow kitty look (that mine doesn't have) in those screenshots tho; it's really cute.

I liked the side ponytail with my aquamarine ballet set (which is sadly gone now). I do use the renaissance set with the celestial bard hair b:laugh.

Skybelle's also my bank b:chuckle. But I changed her looks again because my friend had these tokens he didn't need so I took them from him so I made 2 makeover scrolls and it was well-spent. I'll post up her new look shortly. It's not a drastic change from that screenshot, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I won't rate the following pictures because it seemed like you guys were just comparing. Yell at me if I'm wrong and you want ratings. D:

This is my psy <3 I designed her after a look I saw somewhere and well, I like how she doesn't look like every single TB out there.

20101128230941.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    I won't rate the following pictures because it seemed like you guys were just comparing. Yell at me if I'm wrong and you want ratings. D:

This is my psy <3 I designed her after a look I saw somewhere and well, I like how she doesn't look like every single TB out there.

*Yells*
    Just kidding. I don't think me or Susy are asking for ratings. I mean, Susy and Coco have been rated so many times now so I don't think we'll need one any time soon. So sorry if we created confusion. I don't know if Susy wants a rate but I don't. b:chuckle

4/5 for your psychic, Grav. First of all, I really like the colours you used. Her face looks so serious and intense. The hair (and colour) looks great and I'm not particularly fond of the face tattoos but you made it work. I do like the tattoos by the chest area. Only if PW allowed me to use it on another TB body. b:surrender

One thing I don't like about it is the ears, though. I think they're a little too big for her. Her eyebrows are also a bit too high.

But nonetheless, great job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    *Yells*
    Just kidding. I don't think me or Susy are asking for ratings. I mean, Susy and Coco have been rated so many times now so I don't think we'll need one any time soon. So sorry if we created confusion. I don't know if Susy wants a rate but I don't. b:chuckle

I was just comparing our characters, sorry to deviate from the thread b:chuckle If anyone wants to rate them again, I say why not? But it's your choice :)

I don't know why but, Gravi, your psy reminds me of those orange creme candy thingies. Making me hungry. b:laugh Very regal as usual 4.5/5!
  • Kahurangi - Sanctuary
    Kahurangi - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Coco: I don't know what you do to make your characters look like that but it's another 5/5 from me. b:chuckle

And ah **** my classic music station is playing rock version of christmas carols T_T......I hate my life right now.

ROFL I'm assuming you're not a fan of Christmas music? I worked in this place where, at Christmas, they'd have Christmas songs, on repeat, all day, everyday for three weeks. For the customers, they said, well what about my sanity?! When I dared to voice my opinion I got called a Scrooge.

Grav, I agree with Cocobelle about the eyebrows :) 4/5 I love the hair and eye colour, but would love to see more colour in her skin tone :)
  • Nymella - Archosaur
    Nymella - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    PLEASE RATE, COMMENT, ETC!
    I think her eyes, might be a bit too big, but its night time so her eyes glow.. there the same size as the before picture so maybe they just look big bc there glowing I dk lol. I gave her high cheek bones, and a stronger jaw line, and I changed her upper lip and the middle creese where the bottom and top lip meet. My older pictures are on page 400. Please let me know if there is improvement, I'm going to post more pics in the daylight.
    e7nngk.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Nymella - 2/5
    Her eyes are fine it's just that it's too wide for her. Her face is also too pointy which makes her look more masculine rather than feminine. I suggest you make her face a little rounder and lower the cheekbones a little. A side screenshot would be helpful for further ratings. Her eye colour is too light for me. I know I used to do the same too. b:shutup

But nonetheless, I like the dark red lip colour you have there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok. So one more time for my sad little wizard, lol. I used a model this time. My goal the entire time was a Mediterranean/Lebanese look. I used this and this to model that look. Here's how poor little Pave turned out:

npavewo.pngnpavew.png
    npavesw.png

I didn't make a side shot of her "basic" hair because the way the bangs are it looks dumb and doesn't show much.

I hope she's less of a failure this time b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nymella - Archosaur
    Nymella - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Alphae~ Your previous look wasn't a failure it just needed tweaking hun lol As we all do. I think I have changed my character's look almost 7 times by now. But I love the way she looks now. I don't normally like round faces but somehow I don't mind that on this character =P You picked nice colors, I always liked contrast, and the black hair makes her eyes stick out much more. Nice job! 5/5

So another makeover scroll bought and used came out to make this. Iam personally happy with the way she looks now, and I hope you guys like her because changing her look all the time is becoming tiresome. Please rate!

296ok20.jpg
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm back. Sorry i was gone for so long D: and <3 Susy your so sweet <3
    Oh! and ill rate characters K? =]
    Alphae- your Pave sort of has that look but i will tell you something,
    Wizards are HARD to make pretty, I have spent like FOREVER (im talking 2 to 3 days)
    Trying o get my BabyGirl to look pretty I suggest you maybe make the eyes a little less high and a little bit closer together but all together she looks great 4/5 the one thing that throws me off is the eyebrows they look so dark and almost like they were drawn on.
    another thing you could do is bring the bridge height down just a little bit =]
    Ill post a pic of my Mage on here =]
    for some reason photobucket won't upload my album >_> so ill just post from
    Imageshack which has that awful web thingy after it D:
    but i have more images and more characters to rate right? =]
    20101129195226.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    20101126140954.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Nymella: You have a cutee veno, I really like her with that renaissance hair. I'm pretty sure I like how her face is made... but I can't be sure beause those eyes are scary and all my attention goes to it. I think its the eye color that's throwing everything off - making them darker, or her lips lighter might help make her seem less out of place.

Alphae : I think it's just her overall face is too big for her hairstyle. That hair really sticks to the frame of a character's face, so it makes her face look a little bloated. I really like her facial features, the way the eye and eyebrows are constructed are beautiful :) 7/10

I liked that second model picture you posted, so I tried working with it as well. Maybe I'll change my wizzy to this later but without the blue eyeshadow... What you think?

2v195rp.jpg

She looks like this atm:
    qyz5o9.jpg

And hey Casey :) You got new hair! Looks cute! Also you should start using tinypic instead b:laugh
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    K so thats my MG up there shes pretty i think but you are free to criticize her all you want =] please i need to know what you all think =] (i don't have access
    to hair fash so sorry for the ugly ponytail)
    now then lets keep going. =] make this thread become active again!!
    Nymella-her skin is sooo white D: it kind of throws off the eye color
    and almost makes her look blind? like it makes the blue color seem very very light.
    her eye brows are a nice shape =] the nose looks a little long for the face but looks okay
    Makes the eyes look more slanted.
    I like the facial structure :D is almost the same shape as mine =] her lip color doesnt match
    anything but for some reason i love it o.o for you, since its obviously personalized,
    4.5/5 =]
    Okay so my Veno is lvl115. =] Woot finally ! :D lol so here we go.
    and please dont let what i say hurt your feelings D: i dont mean for it too Im just hella picky
    about how characters look xD
    20101129194730.png

20101126140857.png

see ^ it has that awful uploaded thingy on it D: QQ. remember to rate =]
    [
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    SusyLu :D!!! omg i love your second Mg o.o shes.. quiet stunning
    imo. :>
    wish i could make my MG look like that o.o >:3
    but! i was going to rate Skybelle!![
    In my opinion your cleric was prettier before the make over the darker color eyes make her face seem so short and round. but I like it sort of =]
    Im more of the skinny type of face, but your is reallly pretty the only things i would change would be how far apart the eyes are. other than that you get a 3.8/5 =]
    and here is my EP finally =] so you have seen all 3 of my characters ppl rate all them them please =]
    4llp5i.jpg
    2lt3wch.jpg
    please be gentle with my ep tho ive worked very hard on her >:3
    and susy i used tinypic =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Yargh I've never spent this much on makeover scrolls. I only ever used 1 on alph (I love her, and this is how she will always be =O) (see picture lol).

As for Pave, I thinned her face, reduced the bridge height, and made her eyebrows a little more natural. I thought I'd had the natural setting selected but I guess I didn't rofl.

Alph:
    th_alphf.png (click meh, I stretch teh page)

Pave:
    nnpavewo.png

And I have now dumped my DQP into rep for Pave! So no more scrolls. ATM. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Alph - LOVE it!!!! ♥♥♥ 5/5
    Pave - 3.5/5 ehh... im not sure, but it looks kinda...off
    idk, maybe its the eyes? :/

Estiah:
    2010-11-2921-18-45.jpg

Doing Ballet! XD
    2010-11-2921-34-19.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Alph - LOVE it!!!! ♥♥♥ 5/5
    Pave - 3.5/5 ehh... im not sure, but it looks kinda...off
    idk, maybe its the eyes? :/
    lol that's what they all say. but this go around i really like the eyes. plus i have no dqp xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    2czq0w.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schivala - Lost City
    Schivala - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    new_armor_lvl54_x3_by_koji_zaka-d33kwpt.jpg
    and thus you will call me daddy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    *Cough* I didn't know this was a post a picture and not Rate other
    characters thread. *Cough Cough*
    Lightyu_u -
    hmmm did you change her by any chance? i mean i notice the side ponytail
    is different but it looks like she isn't smiling anymore. but once again, 4.5/5 =]

Schivala
    -she seems a bit like the preset. sorry. =/ 2/5.
    Estia- I adore your Psy, she's so pretty =] 5/5 everything just looks
    perfect.
    Alphae- I made over my Wizzy >:3
    and i liked your veno from wayyyy before 5/5
    Pave looks good.. seeing as how i just spent like 5 hours on making over my Wiz >_>
    kk!! time to post more of the me's! after this i have to go though =(.
    My Cleric. >:3 shes so pretty.
    358saip.jpg
    My Wizard :D
    2ild18h.jpg
    ^ was a HARD look to accomplish >_> wizards have such Fat faces D:<
    and My lovely veno-
    287gnwg.jpg
    I made over 2 of them :D
    well people get to rating!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your cleric: she looks very nice 5/5
    Wizard: I love the fashion on her, also great looking 5/5
    And your veno: Personally i'm not a fan of bunny venos, but the scenery, and the look of your veno makes me want to change my mind :D 4/5 (jk 5/5)

My veno:
    20101202104652.th.png

20101202104800.th.png

I used a makeover scroll to fix some things.
    Before pic:
    20101104125441.th.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    fej6hf.jpg
    2i0yxps.jpg
    260cyab.jpg
    33u5yq1.jpg

i'm back:Dnow start the rating>:D<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    30j39fp.jpg
    15f38k6.jpg
    b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    SmexiCasey: Besides the different fashions I'd say they were all the same @_@. Did you save your cleric as a preset or something??
    Anyhow, 4.3/5

Krisnda: Before pic would of ranked a 2/5 at best.
    After pic....bumped it up to 3/5. Still need's a little bit of overall work in the face. It seems a little...skinny I guess would be the best thing to say about the head and I didn't even bother looking at the figure.

Lightyy_u: Ok....Double post not needed. You could of just edited and added in the other two pics with a link.

Anyhow, Ranking wise....
    Poses give you a +1
    The hair, makeup, and design are a big +4
    The fashion makes a +.6
    Overall you get a 4.6/5

I'm not going to do into detail on all the images because i'm currently at work so doing quick overall ratings of the characters to save some time.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well, since LifeHunting already rated...

Lightyy_u; 2/5. The colors are too harsh together and imo... the extremely thick makeup is sorta of... crazy. xD

And here's my Grav with her cute hat :) Too lazy to go take another picture, though. Wish I could get the hairstyle without the hat. :O

20101201152355.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    was a HARD look to accomplish >_> wizards have such Fat faces D:<

Heyy i like my Wizzies face D: it doesent look that fat either, and it looks normal o.o'

Kuueh.jpg
    b:cute

Also... 4/5 for your wizzie, your face seems a little to slim for my taste, and the chin seems a bit pointy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited December 2010
    Grav: I really wish I knew how some of you people make your character's look so damn nice @_@....But anyhow, I'd give her the normal 5/5.

You are one of the few that I haven't been able to rank below that xD. Guess i'll need to use a 10 scale for you few :s

Kui: Hm.....3.8/5. The hair over the eye makes it a little bit akward. Also the purple coloring over the eye (srry idr the name for it), looks a little....weirdish. It's like it's trying to compete for all the attention with the overall look of the face, which infact is very well made. As for the eye color, I really do like how you made it. The purple eye's do tie in with the face very nicely, so I would give ya a plus on that :)
    Not sure if it's your fault but your character seems to have...Very tiny shoulders, almost like a child size :s. It makes it seem like if I just place my hands on her shoulders they'd break like twigs.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    i think in the pic its the angle of the camera, or maybe its the preset i used xP idk lol ill take another SS of it with a better angle i guess o: and when i was choosing the eye colour i didnt want a colour alot of ppl alrdy used so i made it an in between pink and purple-ish colour x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited December 2010
    i think in the pic its the angle of the camera, or maybe its the preset i used xP idk lol ill take another SS of it with a better angle i guess o: and when i was choosing the eye colour i didnt want a colour alot of ppl alrdy used so i made it an in between pink and purple-ish colour x3

Yeah most people don't even change the eye color usually. I actually go to that step and go "WEEEEE!!!!!" around and around until I find a color I like xD.

And hope to see the new SS soon :)
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Yeah most people don't even change the eye color usually. I actually go to that step and go "WEEEEE!!!!!" around and around until I find a color I like xD.

xD sounds like what i did, shame ppl dont change the eye colour bc its the first thing i see whenever i click on the chars or zoom in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]