Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think it's been clear that we're done with this and suddenly, another comment has been placed. First of all, Susy, since when did I not respect people's opinions? There is a limit to "giving respect" to people and obviously, rude comments does not equal to respect.

Yes, this is a ratings thread and I did mention that you don't have to rate Coco if you don't want to. Since I clearly said myself that I've posted a lot. So no need to tell me that once again.

I'm not telling you to limit yourself, or anyone in this manner. I enjoy seeing screenshots of other people as much as I like placing my own. I'm not telling you to only post when there's significant changes. Let's be frank here, how often do you change your characters looks asides from fashion? Just a slight change of the head shape or anything does not equal to a drastic change. Chances are, barely.

So another issue's over and another issue comes out? I don't think since the last time it happened that any of us posts the same screenshots on different threads.

Another thing, if anyone can't be civilized about their comments, they might as well not say anything or resort to pms.

This issue has been dragged for way too long when in reality, there is no issue here. Just a bunch of comments that has turned into an argument.

You really should take your own advice sometimes. Please stop assuming things I've said as well. I never said anything silly as you told me to limit myself, just that when you were trying to "generalize" the argument so it's not only about you, you pointed me specifically in more than one of your previous posts, so I assumed people felt the same way they did about you to me, so I decided to respect that and change not that you were attacking me cause you never do that. If you want to share your opinions, let me share mine, even if it's something you don't need to be told.

I'm not going to say anything anymore, I don't think it's worth sending you a pm over this since the issue is apparently only over once you have the final word. You apparently have a limit when in comes to respecting rude people as well, so I'll be the one respectful of your rude comments and let you post a response and not say anymore.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All three of you, Dorset and hubby, and Coco, stop. I have no authority on these forums, but, really? Is this worth arguing about? Is it worth continuing? Sure, it was uncalled for in the first place, but its more so uncalled for to continue it.

I see nothing wrong with Susy's posts. To me, she was an innocent bystander who called for peace. She understood both points, but still called for peace.

This thread has seen too many arguments as I said a page or so back. Coco, I don't care if you want the last word. I don't care if the other side does either. If you three had any ounce of respect for yourselves and the people around you, you'd stop.

And that is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You really should take your own advice sometimes. Please stop assuming things I've said as well. I never said anything silly as you told me to limit myself, just that when you were trying to "generalize" the argument so it's not only about you, you pointed me specifically in more than one of your previous posts, so I assumed people felt the same way they did about you to me, so I decided to respect that and change not that you were attacking me cause you never do that. If you want to share your opinions, let me share mine, even if it's something you don't need to be told, cause you already know apparently.

I'm not going to say anything anymore, I don't think it's worth sending you a pm over this since the issue is apparently only over once you have the final word. You apparently have a limit when in comes to respecting rude people as well, so I'll be the one respectful of your rude comments and let you post a response and not say anymore.

What I mean to say is no one is telling anyone to limit yourself or anyone. I'm not specifically pointing to you about that. You did say that you're going to stop posting as much. You can post as much as you used to and no one has a problem about it. I don't mean it that way that once it's done, it's done.

This issue started because of one comment and I do have my opinions because it was directed to me, not anyone else, but me. Along with it, pulled many other issues and this is one of them.

I respect your opinion and I don't know why just replying to it seems "rude". I never said anything that once I give the final word, it's final or anywhere close to that.

I'm sorry if you found the first sentence rude about not allowing your opinions to be viewed but like right now, it just drags along. I don't mean it like I don't value your opinion, because I do and I respect you for that. As you said, things can be perceived differently and you took it the wrong way. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *PW facepalm*

If only she actually put her hand to her face this would work.

2010-12-0520-19-35.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *PW facepalm*

face.jpg

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • fagnar
    fagnar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sadiki.png

b:cute
  • LovelyBella - Raging Tide
    LovelyBella - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ok, i thing i got bored of flying, and made a veno girl, she is still little, but i love her b:kissb:dirty

lovelymoon.jpg
    mybigguy.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Annika_ - Harshlands
    _Annika_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im not sure how i can put a picture in the post. can any1 tell me pls?
  • LovelyBella - Raging Tide
    LovelyBella - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I usually use this host page to upload the picture: http://imageshack.us/ - than i copy/paste the forum link here, and there is the picture.
    Good luck, dear!
    b:victoryb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Huh, whats wrong with people? All your characters are really cute and awesome.

Kyna - idk if im supposed to rate or not. She looks nice, from what i can see :) I like the colors. Same for you Dorset ^^

Fagnar - Your assassins hair and eyecolor is very nice :3 and i love that hair on tideborns. I would make her skincolor a little lighter and less red tho. 4/5

LovelyBella - Cute veno, but i've never been a fan of that hair, or the color. 2.5/5

Sneakret - I loove your tideborn. She's so freaking cute. 10/10 ^^

Here's another ss of my sin Ziraia. b:chuckle

closeupx.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    33behj8.jpg
    Well Here Phyrilla Agian :) hah i havent been on much due to school&qoin out to party's lolb:thanks but yaa hah i got new fashion but hoping i can dye them or trade them for diffrent colors cause like they mis-match so bad it doesnt look good /: hah so here shee is :)! qimmie rate's or tip's on what to change&& ect. Thanks :)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • LadyLenore - Dreamweaver
    LadyLenore - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Here's my new made psy.
    I noticed there isn't much to change about them, sadly ):
    So I guess it will be just another kind of preset look? idk

dvt1rn.png
    Wth tideborn hair

nlxzd1.png
    With cash shop hair

I'm not sure though about her eyecolor, what do you guys think b:cute
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Here's my new made psy.
    So I guess it will be just another kind of preset look? idk

dvt1rn.png
    Wth tideborn hair
    I'm not sure though about her eyecolor, what do you guys think b:cute
    I Love your Td One of the pretiest one ive seen :)! but ima be honest i like it without the wig it looks better with out it :) but other than that i think your Tb IS verry Pretty hah and kinda hard to make one that looks that gorgeous :)! b:shocked b:victory but thats in my opinion lol :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Here's my new made psy.

depends on how hard you try, when ever i make a character, i try my hardiest to get there face as much out of the preset as you can, heres my sin *that i dont play :/*
    2dtar61.jpg

its same with my cleric atm, ive never seen anyone that looks like my cleric, cba to upload the pic tho atm lol so just sin for now (but your def right, they are hard to custom and i see so many people that look the same)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your sin is very natural looking, one thing I would probably do is reduce the bust size. For a natural look, I find it kind of plastic-y and fake, like they're pasted on. I tend to never increase my bust size past the halfway point. My mage is the exception, she's like the halfway point + maybe 5 ticks...

Her face is very soft, I especially like her eyebrows. The hair often looks severe on sins, so how you've managed to make it look very natural is great :)

4.5/5 -- I have to take off a 1/2 point for the bust. I really would drop it just a small bit--they don't have to be tiny, but my tastes would make them a little smaller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    dunno why ive just always put the bust between the half way point and the end, suppose i could reduce it a bit if i ever bother to get it level 28 for the customs scroll lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    It's up to you, haha, it's really a beautiful look--I am a big fan of natural looking characters with small "special" elements, i.e. purple eyes, blank eyes, white hair, blood red lips, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ziraia - TB are so freaking hard to customize x_x I like the color combination on yours, but the face seems so much like all the others. 3/5

Phryllia- ^^ I like your character, she's pretty well in proportion which is always nice to see >_> can't tell too much from the pose though 4/5, mostly because I'm not crazy over racoon eyes (super dark eye makeup)

Renza - I do believe it's already been said... bewbs a little too big x_x very nice character though, my only suggestion that hasn't been suggested would be to move the nose and mouth just a little further up on the face. Where they are makes her face look a bit long and odd. 3/5

Now for some better screenshots of my cleric and my psychic lol They get less screentime than Kyna xD

My Psych, Agrona
    2010-11-0411-52-10-1.jpg
    Agrona-2.jpg

My Cleric, Catriona

Catriona-2-1.png
    Catrionaweddigdress.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    @ Kyna
    I like your psy, she has a sinister look about her without being over the top. I would widen the eyes a bit more and change the skin color if you don't have the skin color glitch--otherwise she just looks like a TB copy :C 3/5

Your cleric has a very baby-doll look, and I think the eye make-up is very out of place on her, I just don't care for it on her face type. I also think her face is slightly wide for my tastes. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyLenore - Dreamweaver
    LadyLenore - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    depends on how hard you try, when ever i make a character, i try my hardiest to get there face as much out of the preset as you can, heres my sin *that i dont play :/*
    img

its same with my cleric atm, ive never seen anyone that looks like my cleric, cba to upload the pic tho atm lol so just sin for now (but your def right, they are hard to custom and i see so many people that look the same)

Yeh but the thing is I like her face this way, wouldn't want it any different
    I'm just a fan of black makeup and those kind of things but I'll live without it b:chuckle
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Yeh but the thing is I like her face this way, wouldn't want it any different
    I'm just a fan of black makeup and those kind of things but I'll live without it b:chuckle

im realy confused to what this response is all about lol, i simply mentioned its hard to get a good customized tideborn out of the original preset b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    im realy confused to what this response is all about lol, i simply mentioned its hard to get a good customized tideborn out of the original preset b:lipcurl

I agree... I tried changing hubby's sin today and this is what I got b:shutup

1236trl.jpg

Tried sort of a lazy relaxed look. Messed up on the chin a little but didnt notice til it was too late.

Does she look too dull with the dark colors? I want to keep her with black hair but I couldn't decide on an eye color so just went with black.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    She looks cute, her forehead looks a bit to big tho S:

Heres my Wiz in a better pic, with her new fash b:dirty friend used randoms to get me white on my butterfly top

ChristmasKui.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    She looks cute, her forehead looks a bit to big tho S:
    Heres my Wiz in a better pic, with her new fash b:dirty friend used randoms to get me white on my butterfly top

sry personal preference on the big forehead hubbys gonna mention it too probably b:laugh

I love your wiz in that hair! She looks so pretty!

Also, LadyLenore, it's true she looks sorta like a preset, but I still think she has a really pretty chic look, especially with that outfit that you don't get from the original. 9/10!
  • _JuJak_ - Heavens Tear
    _JuJak_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow everyone has really cute toons! b:cute

btw Susylu, I totally had that same colored dark blue Holiday top on my cleric! b:laugh
    I dyed it with random dyes few hours ago and it came out pure black lol

Here's my main girl :D

juju_fb_profile_close_up_mini.jpg

juju_fb_profile_big.jpg
    Dweller of Heaven's Tear~

ACTIVE : AkaiKagerou 101 Demon Assassin :: _Jibrille 8x Psychic :: _Arthuria_ 8x Seeker :: /JuJu\ lv 8x Mystic

MEOW MEOW MEOW~
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    @Susylu

As far as your sin's eyes, try a dark green, a hazel (I'm having a very hard time getting one that looks nice with the way PWI colors eyes), or maybe a dark navy or purple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    sry personal preference on the big forehead hubbys gonna mention it too probably b:laugh

I love your wiz in that hair! She looks so pretty!

Lol Ty, I wouldnt mind the huge forehead if it wasnt like.. abnormally huge xD Maybe shrink it down a bit and it'll be fine o.o;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Wow everyone has really cute toons! b:cute

btw Susylu, I totally had that same colored dark blue Holiday top on my cleric! b:laugh
    I dyed it with random dyes few hours ago and it came out pure black lol

b:chuckle Grats on the black! Think both tops woulda look nice :)
    @Susylu

As far as your sin's eyes, try a dark green, a hazel (I'm having a very hard time getting one that looks nice with the way PWI colors eyes), or maybe a dark navy or purple.
    Lol Ty, I wouldnt mind the huge forehead if it wasnt like.. abnormally huge xD Maybe shrink it down a bit and it'll be fine o.o;

Thanks guys! I'll try it out! b:victory
  • _JuJak_ - Heavens Tear
    _JuJak_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dang I think my cleric's head is a bit too small now...
    What do you guys think? b:shocked
    Dweller of Heaven's Tear~

ACTIVE : AkaiKagerou 101 Demon Assassin :: _Jibrille 8x Psychic :: _Arthuria_ 8x Seeker :: /JuJu\ lv 8x Mystic

MEOW MEOW MEOW~