Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Susylu: Ok those eyes scare the hell outta me o.o.....
    Maybe it's the fact that you did a close up that was literally on the face, but anyhow. The first pic eyes are SUPER scary. The after looks a little better, but I have never, in my lifetime, seen anybody with those types of eyes.

Trying a more realistic type eye style might be a little more intriguing o.O?
  • Kipitei - Raging Tide
    Kipitei - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Trying a more realistic type eye style might be a little more intriguing o.O?

No, because that would be boring >:/ I don't understand why people want all to look the same. We have enough basic faced venos with panda eyeliner so its good that someone tries to do something new.

No offense though, I know its a matter of preference, but I wouldn't suggest to change something to a completely different style. I love susy's characters because they are cute and unique. And actually take advantage of the character creation instead of just choosing preset faces and switching hair colour.

I actually like the 1st one up close. But we all know it hardly ever looks like that ingame : / So for the 2nd and more realistic situation I think the makeover looks really nice! I would try with a different hair though and in a better lightning. The lightsource with the 2nd screenshot makes her face look a bit wrinkled, which I know is the game's graphic system's fault and not yours. But I'd try with the face completely lighted or facing off from the light source.
    But still its a really cute design.

@Amberis I still love your char and I think you'd deserve more credit for it :D If I was to change something It'd still be her eyballs and maybe drop her eyes lower a bit. I have no problem with her thin eyes, they look personal and pretty, its just the eyballs.
    Her lips look gorgeous, I love the fullness and tone.

@Dorset She looks like...african american o.o; Not that it is a bad thing, but I don't know whether that was intentional or not. Her eyes lips brows and facial features are like that even though she has a light skin. I'd actually like her more if she had darker skintone and a different hairstyle. But again I don't know if thats what you were going for so don't take my suggestions if it isn't something you like :D Its still a pretty design.

Writing a book again sorry -.-;;;
    [SIGPIC]
    Perfect noob
  • iheart4h
    iheart4h Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Well I made my first character, I certainly hope she's as beautiful as yall in comparison (:

[IMG][/img]ibcu14.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so very much to the wonderful Dorset for my signature!

I haven't yet installed the game, but this community seems so lovely, I can hardly wait!
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No, because that would be boring >:/ I don't understand why people want all to look the same. We have enough basic faced venos with panda eyeliner so its good that someone tries to do something new.

No offense though, I know its a matter of preference, but I wouldn't suggest to change something to a completely different style. I love susy's characters because they are cute and unique. And actually take advantage of the character creation instead of just choosing preset faces and switching hair colour.

I actually like the 1st one up close. But we all know it hardly ever looks like that ingame : / So for the 2nd and more realistic situation I think the makeover looks really nice! I would try with a different hair though and in a better lightning. The lightsource with the 2nd screenshot makes her face look a bit wrinkled, which I know is the game's graphic system's fault and not yours. But I'd try with the face completely lighted or facing off from the light source.
    But still its a really cute design.

@Amberis I still love your char and I think you'd deserve more credit for it :D If I was to change something It'd still be her eyballs and maybe drop her eyes lower a bit. I have no problem with her thin eyes, they look personal and pretty, its just the eyballs.
    Her lips look gorgeous, I love the fullness and tone.

@Dorset She looks like...african american o.o; Not that it is a bad thing, but I don't know whether that was intentional or not. Her eyes lips brows and facial features are like that even though she has a light skin. I'd actually like her more if she had darker skintone and a different hairstyle. But again I don't know if thats what you were going for so don't take my suggestions if it isn't something you like :D Its still a pretty design.

Writing a book again sorry -.-;;;

Still would rather see a more real life type of eye style instead of something you would see on say, an alien female from another planet that is being the key female role in a movie.

But w/e....I'd still give her char a 4/5 even with the eyes.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maralyn (iheart4h): Hm. I like the highlights, giving the hair a little more life. Though I think she's a bit on the pale side (she looks like a ghost), and her ears are way too tiny. The face itself looks pretty! I would have used a different eyeshadow, but keep the eye and lip colors! 7/10

Thanks Kipitei xD Here's a screenshot of her with another hair fashion that I think suits her better. Like you said I can't do anything about the wrinkled nose thingie unless I make her nose bigger than I can swallow =/

2rx72ty.jpg

And LifeHunting, thank you for your opinion as well. I'm not sure why I like huge eye characters - might be just that I myself and friends irl have rather "big" eyes? Or maybe just don't have that talent to create one real enough (like I think it was MadisonRaye or something that had a really beautiful realistic veno, loved it). But here's a character I worked on, using myself as a model with my sister giving comments. In the end she doesn't really look much like me but meh, I tried. You can look at my profile picture to compare if you'd like.

5kr9fm.jpg
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited November 2010

i didnt really base her on anyone xd shes my main char so has been througbh a lot of changes. interesting theory that she looks african american i really didnt notice :O
    i guess the only thing ive had in my mind all along would be that i did NOT want her to look like most elves i see around with teh longer slimmer faces and the tiny noses and the panda makeup etc. same goes for the hair i guess i chose one i dont see often (except for some reason on Venos and always in black)

@ Su 8/10 post makeover the makeup looks much better and i love the pink hair ALSO i always LOVE when peopel match their fash to their hair colour xd i think teh SHORTER fash hair (that i cant currently remember the name of) looks better than teh leopard hair i would argue that like the char that you just posted (with teh dark hair) better as she has more normal eyes etc and a bit of a differant look. 8.5/10

@Iheart4u 8/10 i think she is cool actually althoguh i would change her hair from the streaked one to teh smooth or the waved one just cause i dont liek teh orange streaks but i like how she looks so innocent. i would have tried a darker blue for her eyes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • iheart4h
    edited November 2010
    Thanks ladies! I didn't even notice the ears!! I'll definately fix those. I like the orange highlights as well... I just wish we could change the colors... Dorset, I know what you mean by a darker eye color, but I kinda liked the icy-ness. Susy, what would you suggest for the eye makeup?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I haven't yet installed the game, but this community seems so lovely, I can hardly wait!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    iheart4h wrote: »
    Thanks ladies! I didn't even notice the ears!! I'll definately fix those. I like the orange highlights as well... I just wish we could change the colors... Dorset, I know what you mean by a darker eye color, but I kinda liked the icy-ness. Susy, what would you suggest for the eye makeup?

you can put differant colour streaks in if you just scroll down theres liek a rainbow streaks with is pretty xd although you cant choose he coloru itself just thought i would point you towards it xd

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
  • iheart4h
    edited November 2010
    oh! thanks, I'll take a look!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok this is my cleric Kellyka. Iv had her for a while and have posted her befor on here but Iv recently started playing her so I decided to give her a make over and buy her some new fash

Face:
    KellyKa.png
    Giggle:
    KellyKa1.png
    Shy:
    KellyKaShy.png
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Kipitei - Raging Tide
    Kipitei - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Here I go posting again I hope its not a crime ~.~

@iheart4H I actually like her, she looks pretty! The colours are a bit off though, she looks quite shocked. I'd give her darker eye colour and less lipstick : D Otherwise she looks nice and personal, someone pointed out the ears that you forgot.

@Dorset yeah I think she does remind me of Tyra Banks, fashion industry like Susy pointed out. Not a bad thing at all, elves are hardly like that so its great to see some variety. I'd make her wear some androgynoys clothing and have her do a catwalk >: D

@Susy yes she is a lot cuter with that hair and fashion. Her facial features are tricky because they really only shine in strong spotlight. She is really pretty otherwise. I hate what my face looks like in BH 59 : ( The dark gloomy grey light makes me look 90 years old lol. But I guess thats what happens in a lightning like that to designs with puffy cheeks.
    And about the 2nd design. Whoa you are really pretty if you look like that! Lovely cute girl next door look :D

@Draykarna; Whoa...I don't know what to say really. She has so strong features, she looks like a mature confident person. Elegant and beautiful. Something like a gothic styled singer from a certain band :D
    Great choice of fashion with the necklace and the dress. I also like the fact that she has quite pale skin. It adds to the effect. Overall really nice even though I'd never make a char like that, but its nice that other people do : >

I did a little makeover and bought a new hair. IMO the hair is cheating because its so pretty ;w; Well anyways tell me what you think please.

kipitukka2.jpg

kipitukka1.jpg
    [SIGPIC]
    Perfect noob
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Draykarna - She reminds me of a lemon... Not only the colors but she looks kinda sour and strong, not in a bad way. I don't like her eyeshadow, and her face size seems a little big. But again I really like the blue eye red lip combo :) 7/10

iheart4h - Im not sure, you'll have to experiment with it and come out with a nice one :) I just thought the black was a little too much - it looks like she put mascara around her eyes and it got smudged... kinda of like a racoon (which I think are really cute xD). Maybe just soften up the color? It's just kinda bold compared to the rest so idk...

Kipitei - Agree, the lighting does wonders :) I hate 59 as well, especially the beginning hall looks so bad... same as in 69. I guess that 2nd character you can't really compare to my profile pic - I had contacts for that and had shorter hair back then xP Here's a better comparison: http://i54.tinypic.com/29qfww3.jpg As you can see I didn't get that close (especially with that stupid expression but my webcam sucks lol.)

Other than that - I've rated your character before and I'll say again, you've got my tastes girl and I love it. Her head looks a little too small compared to her chest in the 2nd pic but other than that... very kawaii!!
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    @Dorset yeah I think she does remind me of Tyra Banks, fashion industry like Susy pointed out. Not a bad thing at all, elves are hardly like that so its great to see some variety. I'd make her wear some androgynoys clothing and have her do a catwalk >: D
    rofl is it bad i had to look up who tyra banks was? thnx tfor the feedback its appreciated

@Dray she is nice enough she isnt ugly but ill give her 3/5 just cause i dont like yellow hair on chars and also her chin is a lil pronounced....

@Kipitei 4.5/5 nothign i can find wrong about her very cute. possibly would be nice with a lil colour on her lips though

yup guys imma back!

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    @Draykarna; Whoa...I don't know what to say really. She has so strong features, she looks like a mature confident person. Elegant and beautiful. Something like a gothic styled singer from a certain band :D
    Great choice of fashion with the necklace and the dress. I also like the fact that she has quite pale skin. It adds to the effect. Overall really nice even though I'd never make a char like that, but its nice that other people do : >

TY =3. I like Kipitei's look by the way. She is very cute and I love th colour of that dress =)
    Draykarna - She reminds me of a lemon... Not only the colors but she looks kinda sour and strong, not in a bad way. I don't like her eyeshadow, and her face size seems a little big. But again I really like the blue eye red lip combo :) 7/10

The more I looked at her the more Agree with you about the lemon part. I had to change her after that XD
    @Dray she is nice enough she isnt ugly but ill give her 3/5 just cause i dont like yellow hair on chars and also her chin is a lil pronounced....

TY and I can see the chin thing now, cheers for pointing it out. Ill change it next time =)

Ok so After my last post I wasnt happy with her =/ so I had to make her over again. Well here she is :

KellyKaCute.png

KellyKaCute1.png

(promis I wont post her again lol XD)
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]

.:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    5/5 i love her xd spesh with that hair although usualy i dislike it i actually love it on her.

yup guys imma back!

• Draykarna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    @Dorset. TY =) and if you mean the lovebird hair then yeah normaly I dont like it either but some how I have made it work XD

• Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And again with my Grav. Made her makeup a more darker blue than black. You can't tell though. :\

20101115173333.png
    20101115173144.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Prettyy Grav. (: 5/5 i cant make good blonde characterb:surrender
    lol well this is one of my new character and gonna be main for now on
    (: my Wizzy Phryilla i wanna do a make over on her cause i dont like the waist :(
    its bothering me cause it looks huge lol and change the skin color abit cause she
    looks burnt too me :P im trying to go for that orange looking tan (:
    (Since that my skin color) hah (:&& Tell me what should i adjust or upgrade(:

Close upb:thanksjggne8.jpgBodyopuzrc.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you may need to make her head abit bigger, looks to small on that body lol, apart from that it looks good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you may need to make her head abit bigger, looks to small on that body lol, apart from that it looks good.

hah okay :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    hah okay :]

If you can you should make the torso itself smaller rather than make the head bigger. Her eyes seem a little long to me but other than that I likes :)
  • XxXcomandaXx - Dreamweaver
    XxXcomandaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i liked it....verry nice.........y two loook great together,,....
  • _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear
    _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    She doesnt look so wicked anymore....I actually like her better like this....WTB a name change to go with the new look =P Please forgive my lack of resizing skills for pictures.

2pt2gea.jpg

2s6ltsn.jpg

2cie5if.jpg
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Wicked

Wow, really pretty. I really like her eyes, I think they're the focal point of the character. I have a hard time making green eyes I really like, but you've done a good job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilHerm - Sanctuary
    DevilHerm - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    oooh thats prettyb:pleased
  • ayrisia
    ayrisia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2010-11-1716-43-04.jpg

2010-11-1716-38-32.jpg
  • TrueAminta - Lost City
    TrueAminta - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @ayrisia wow 10/10 love her

heres cpl diff ppl

TrueAminta

2010-10-2619-29-21.jpg

TrueAzaril

2010-09-1315-55-26.jpg

TrueNicor

2010-09-1315-41-52.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TrueAminta- healer, TrueNicor- psy, TrueAzaril- veno
    LostCity- Leader of EvilWithN
  • SmexiCasey - Lost City
    SmexiCasey - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    TrueAzaril =]
    I like all of your character. haha
    4/5
    ayrisa
    I like your veno something different and evil.
    Ill be posting mine up as well, something i do suggest is
    Bring her lips up just a tiny bit?
    4/5
    _WickedOne_
    I like your veno, she has that sweet look to her.
    4/5
    Maybe you should turn your setting up to high just to take a ss?
    Phyrilla
    OMG. do you realize how hard it is to make wizards pretty..
    I have spent atleast over 3 hours trying to make my wiz pretty, but their faces alwyas look
    look SO fat in the character screen thing =(
    but yours gets a 5/5 perfect. :D

and Susy i miss seeing your pics, I stopped playing pwi.. you might notice
    Why in my pics. here you go =]
    2010-11-1718-09-26.jpg
    2010-11-1718-09-47.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear
    _WickedOne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would Casey but it just doesnt help too much lol. That vid card is two years old =( I hoping for one for Xmas!! =D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010

and Susy i miss seeing your pics, I stopped playing pwi.. you might notice
    Why in my pics. here you go =]

Nooo Casey come back :(

Your character looks sexy still b:laugh Did u move to another server?