Money making : How to do it.

Options

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nice read on this guide. I already did a lot of the things you recommend to do. But also learned a couple things, including not bothering with the DQ. My bank was filling up with all that DB stuff anyhow. Was getting irritating. Now I know I prolly should just sell it all. And I have a lot to sell, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Walliz - Heavens Tear
    Walliz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Great info, good read. Thanks. ^^
  • daturabella
    daturabella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is a great guide! I figured out the "don't waste your money by teleporting thing" except when you're at one end of the map and your squad is at the other, and they're waiting for you to get there to start the FB, lol ~ and I, too pick up stuff others have left behind, always making sure that it IS left behind and you're not grabbing some Veno's loot while she heals her pet, for example; I loathe Ninja Looters!
    Thanks again for a very helpful post ~ Elezara the Cleric, Contagion Faction
  • argabargy
    argabargy Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    out of curiosity,how fast can high levels make money at? at lvl 25, I could make about 150k an hour(I'll just say dull claws sell for stupidly high on sanctuary), but now that I've leveled up to 35, I make less than half that(not sure if its cuz I'm hunting the wrong things, or just the way it is). I'm wondering if I should just reroll and kill myself over and over at 25 so I don't level.
  • Simmonss - Heavens Tear
    Simmonss - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    TY ive paid 2 mch i bet for NPC armor....and shards i realized arent worth it unless u have mad money 2 spare...sellin xeno sledgehammer PM Simmonss!! bb:laughb:victoryb:victoryb:laugh
  • Xhil - Heavens Tear
    Xhil - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks!!!!
  • brandy24
    brandy24 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on money making and money saving. As a newb, I appreciate any knowledge I can acquire. What I am really interested in is leveling up. Do you by chance know a fast way to level without missing anything important?
  • Anatahsia - Heavens Tear
    Anatahsia - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the tip on money making and money saving. As a newb, I appreciate any knowledge I can acquire. What I am really interested in is leveling up. Do you by chance know a fast way to level without missing anything important?
  • Anatahsia - Heavens Tear
    Anatahsia - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    fjisdo;nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnfkzjxnvsdnvaknf asdhfkdsnkdskjgvnasdlkvjsidhgvbsdkjvmldkcnvkjzv kfmkdmgeijfgiejgijfidfjdifjsdfjsdjfsdfjslkdfjsdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • faerothie
    faerothie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow, this is a great guide. I'm downloading the game at the moment and I can't wait to start. Just wondering, are the players in Heaven's Tear nice? Cause I want to start on that realm or what ever it's called. I don't know the actual term for it. b:cry
    "Live or die... Make your choice..." Death

"The meaning of Life is... To steal your cookies for myself...!" Cookie Monster

"The Seven Deadly Sins are the way... To us..." Hades, Persephone & Cerberus
  • amu1
    amu1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks Amiris - Sanctuary that's really a good guide . but there is one question i want to ask it may be stupid though < do we use real mony in this game>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelitaz - Heavens Tear
    Aelitaz - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Good guide! With my first veno, I was sooo poorb:surrender!
    Then I did this cleric...and I have enough moneyb:scorn, but then I did new veno...it have much moneyb:victory
    Bu rly, this was good guide!
    "Kun min
  • Kitkatboom - Sanctuary
    Kitkatboom - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Good guide for those that want to play the game n have money at the same time
    Death is a DISASTER but STEALTH IS KEY keep this in mind as ur F'in wit me!!!!!!
  • Kitkatboom - Sanctuary
    Kitkatboom - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    amu1 wrote: »
    Thanks Amiris - Sanctuary that's really a good guide . but there is one question i want to ask it may be stupid though < do we use real mony in this game>

real money is a choice that you can make if you want to purchase items from the in game cash shop and if you still dont want to use real money to purchase zen for items in the cash shop u can trade ingame coins for gold at the auction npc using the gold trading option
    Death is a DISASTER but STEALTH IS KEY keep this in mind as ur F'in wit me!!!!!!
  • amu1
    amu1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the information (Kitkatboom - Sanctuary)b:cute

Kitkatboom - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ladyaltair
    ladyaltair Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I agree with everything you have said here.

Thanks, that helped alot, but careful with abbreviations with us newbies, some things I did not understand:)
  • RavagedAngel - Lost City
    RavagedAngel - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you forgot something
    celestones
    DO NOT SELL THEM!
    i see alot of people selling cele stones for 1000 each and fragments for 500 each
    this is a dent in your funds
    dont buy them ether unless you can make a profit of more than 35%

just save your fragments (20) and your stones (3 earth heaven and human) and make mirage stones
    on lost city these sell for 35-45k each
  • Rahani - Heavens Tear
    Rahani - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm new to PW. This guide will help me lot. many thanx for poster b:thanks
  • Lastday - Heavens Tear
    Lastday - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Very useful info.

I've never ran out of money, simply by not spamming high MP cost spells like every other newbie seems to, and by selling valuable items like Mirage stones in the auction.

Had extra to buy Bloody Mist after my basic needs, too. ^^

Oh yeah I guess I have a tip, too.
    If you are a class like archer, who don't need much MP...
    Don't buy the most expensive mana pots.
    Use the cheaper ones on all your down times, it's cheaper.

Just don't use too weak ones.
    Oh, and I wouldn't risk using low lv HP pots... But that's your call!
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    you forgot something
    celestones
    DO NOT SELL THEM!
    i see alot of people selling cele stones for 1000 each and fragments for 500 each
    this is a dent in your funds
    dont buy them ether unless you can make a profit of more than 35%

just save your fragments (20) and your stones (3 earth heaven and human) and make mirage stones
    on lost city these sell for 35-45k each

25 fragments
  • dennin
    dennin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    whats your problem Armis?????? you say you have written this yourself but you basically just copied and pasted this guide word for word, taking the credit. This is true because THIS guide came out almost 4 months before your post, and is not written by you!!!!!!

Check this link out everyone!!!!b:angry

https://www.goldceo.com/news/Perfect-World/How-to-making-money-in-Perfect-World.shtml
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    dennin wrote: »
    whats your problem Armis?????? you say you have written this yourself but you basically just copied and pasted this guide word for word, taking the credit. This is true because THIS guide came out almost 4 months before your post, and is not written by you!!!!!!

Check this link out everyone!!!!b:angry

https://www.goldceo.com/news/Perfect-World/How-to-making-money-in-Perfect-World.shtml

Read the top of the page there on that link you posted.

* Date:12-19-2008
    * views: 325
    * Author: Amiris - Sanctuary
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I lol'd so hard Zoe. Specially since the link he posted has a source link pointing to this thread in it! (and the obvious made by the same person 18 days later thing)
  • Dleihsk - Heavens Tear
    Dleihsk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    At first i was selling my DQ items then tought maybe it was important and finally i got a lot of em in the bank. After that i read the guide sold my DQ items andb:victory got mega money so i was b:laugh alright. Thank you love the guide
  • woow
    woow Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    hey i really like the guide, except i already do all that like not teleporting and selling dq's to npc's but i rarely have 100k,the only time i have 100k is if i get mirage stones and sell them in cat...im a lvl 42 archer and i have about,maybe 30k,thats sad,lol.and i never buy armor or weps unless i actually NEED it,iv never had a blue wep except for fb19 and iv never had a yellow or green wep either, what do i DO??!?!?!?b:cry
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think you're just spending too much money. Try paying less for your items, use the auction to look for good stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiauna - Heavens Tear
    Kiauna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I haven't seen mentioned is to only train the skills you need. As a Venomancer I can get by with only pet heal and Venomous Scarab.
  • Tristriam - Heavens Tear
    Tristriam - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Wow, you put some time into that. I must say, It really helps a lot though. Thanks for taking the time to type that out!
  • jinnman
    jinnman Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Awsome guide!! im a first time player and learned alot of useful stuff from this!
  • connord
    connord Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ausome guide, Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!