• blazingxelvader
    blazingxelvader Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sweet guide!!! really helpfulb:victoryb:victory
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    also i think going to alot of BH, FB, and HH is good way to make money because of the occasional good drop. just make sure you do them alot :D

Not quite ^^;

BH's either cost money or give extremely poor drops due to random item distribution. On top of that they level you at light-speed. Without BH you're forced to grind, grind makes more coin, by the time you level you're $x amount richer. With BH you just skip right past the grind, resulting in a higher level with less coin. Also the chance of a mold is extremely rare, split by 1 in 6 chance it'll go to you.

FB's, drops to tabber. And exp gained so you level faster with less grind. Enough said.

HH what now? Don't confuse the new players with pw-MY terminology. But yeh, if you can find a squad that splits drops fairly or you're a veno and can solo...go for it.
  • tylaras
    tylaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fantastic guide. Thanks.
  • tylaras
    tylaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Fantastic Guide. Thank you for all your hard work.
  • mtc63
    mtc63 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanks a ton, i am dling the client as i type this, I have played JD a bit but didnt like it but this will help a lot to get me going .
    Thanks Again
  • Demondo - Harshlands
    Demondo - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thank for advices =)
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    C) Don't buy stuff cause it's pretty.

D) Boutique Clothes don't do anything

b:sad But but...

Pfff who needs armour when I got fashion b:cool
  • TrenorBright - Dreamweaver
    TrenorBright - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Awsome bumpy bumpb:laugh
  • ArcaneShroud - Dreamweaver
    ArcaneShroud - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Thanx for the money saving part of the guide!
  • Wolfmalice - Lost City
    Wolfmalice - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    any mobs, animals and in some cases pvps b:thanks

welll, can u be a bit more specific.
    wat lvl do i have to be to kills at least easy mobs and where do i find them.?
  • Blacknes - Harshlands
    Blacknes - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    how to sell and play at the same timeb:sad
  • Don_Pajote - Dreamweaver
    Don_Pajote - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nice post bro, i need price of herbs plz, em r around 30 gp I.E. what is the price for this?
  • KogomeChan - Harshlands
    KogomeChan - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ty, this guide helped me alot ^^
  • socaplaya
    socaplaya Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Great guide, my brother got me into this game and im downloading at the moment. but there is ONE flaw from what i can tell so far and that is that you abbreviate a lot of things and the majority of people reading this are new players. Yes i know theres a sticky with terms and abbreviations but it would make it a lot easier on me and others if you could just spell it out. Thanks anyways though its an awesome thread!
  • Supreemus - Harshlands
    Supreemus - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sounds good
  • Supreemus - Harshlands
    Supreemus - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:angry ..
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    socaplaya wrote: »
    Great guide, my brother got me into this game and im downloading at the moment. but there is ONE flaw from what i can tell so far and that is that you abbreviate a lot of things and the majority of people reading this are new players. Yes i know theres a sticky with terms and abbreviations but it would make it a lot easier on me and others if you could just spell it out. Thanks anyways though its an awesome thread!

Abbreviation sucks.... it took me awhile to figure out the acronyms.
  • ZhanLi - Dreamweaver
    ZhanLi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nice guide for beginners!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zumm552
    zumm552 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Your right!
  • zumm552
    edited January 2010
    I wanna know how to get 100,000 fast like getting weapons or something for cash or like skills like Blacksmithing and stuff someone people answer this and thanks again b:victory
  • zumm552
    edited January 2010
    So Im posting here cus im basicly lost lol please answer if you see this!!!
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zumm552 wrote: »
    So Im posting here cus im basicly lost lol please answer if you see this!!!

You know, there may be some people sneeking around the forum waiting for a new post to awneser it asap, but usually you have to wait some time before you get a respons. So bumping after 10mins is useless.

Try to reask your question in a way I can understand it and I might be able to help you
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Naeeva - Sanctuary
    Naeeva - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zumm552 wrote: »
    I wanna know how to get 100,000 fast like getting weapons or something for cash or like skills like Blacksmithing and stuff someone people answer this and thanks again b:victory

I think you have the answer to your question in the beginning this thread. Its a guide and it gives you all the goodies to gather as much money as possible. Just as real world you have to work for most of you money. And fast cash is hard in real world so they are hard to get in PW to.
  • RockHardNips - Harshlands
    RockHardNips - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    noice. :D good guide.
  • cyndi13
    cyndi13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    A) Walk, fly, run, swim

"Uhh, I do that already." Yes, but not enough. Way too many people teleport around places. Put it this way : If you're paying to teleport around Archosaur, or paying the -I think- 5K to go from Sumor Camp to Swiftwind Tribe, you're wasting your money. You may think it's not a lot, but it really builds up. Teleporting is the number 1 mistake people make regarding their money.

Yeah like a stupid noob I had no idea that it cost money to teleport until I read this. Haha yeah I am sooo walking from now on.

Great post, Thanks!
  • Vatreya - Heavens Tear
    Vatreya - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if i get molds form fb's, should i sell them or make the weapon? also... how do i make them into weapons?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you get molds and don't need the weapon, sell them. If you want the weapon, go to the giant furnaces in Southwest Archo, check the materials for the weapon, and collect everything needed, then craft it if you have the correct Blacksmith (Tailor) level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wonty - Heavens Tear
    Wonty - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I do like glow wapens but thats just ..

i'm on 210k all money i sold mats
  • plucpw
    plucpw Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Really great guide even though I already did all that stuff because i know how mmorpgs are.. i played them before ;)
  • Mesecarka - Raging Tide
    Mesecarka - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dont know how to do a quest with jumping i always fall pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cry