SOLDIER now recruiting - all mature players welcome!

Options

Comments

• Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    European players are more than welcomed. They different sense of humor (or humour) is refreshing b:victory
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    bump. see you guys in a few days^^
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We need an active cleric or two in the 70's or 80's to help with doing tt-runs. All other classes are welcomed as well.
  • LittleNimue - Heavens Tear
    LittleNimue - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi!
    I really like the sound of your faction. Please consider adding me as I would really prefer to be part of a mature faction than have to put up with some of the mindless dribble I hear/read now.

I am called LittleNimue (call me nim) and I currently have a level 27 veno. I'm in Australia so my time zone is GMT+9.30. E-mail me on siberiantiger_17@hotmail.com if I'm not online (I've had this email address for 5 years, I am not 17).

Please let me join your faction!
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We found a good member in nim b:victory
  • Mochii - Heavens Tear
    Mochii - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Name: Mochii (Real name: Mai)
    Class and level: Venomancer lvl 40
    Contact details: mzadorkablex@msn.com
    Why SOLDIER?: The name of the faction actually appealed to me. I read the description and thought that the interaction, help, and age appropriateness would be a nice addition to the game. I go solo most of the time haha
  • Dyrenn - Heavens Tear
    Dyrenn - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    An update as to who to contact in game:
    Gyonax
    Dyrenn
    Ascension
    XylolyX
    Carpathia
    Rayvito

We are still looking for active clerics in their 70's and 80's for tt runs. All other classes are welcome as well.

Also you can apply here in Guild Banter or on our forums at http://s10.zetaboards.com/SOLDIERalliance/index/ and our officers check these sites nearly every day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I don't heal stupidity...no one can, really"
  • Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear
    Zhoubotong - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My current guild is slowly disbanding (majority have gone to other factions), and I'm looking for a new guild.

I'm wondering
    -is the first post still the most up-to-date since it was last changed in '08?
    -what is your leveling speed / active requirement?
    -how difficult would it be to get into guild squads for TT, FF, etc since many people may have cliques already?

Thanks.
  • Carpathia - Heavens Tear
    Carpathia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1. Still mostly upto date Zhou with the exception of TW. The disposition of this guild isn't really geared towards competitive PVP.
    2. Because we have no PvP competition, there are no leveling or activity requirements.
    3. As a group we are older, ages 20 to 60 and perhaps just a bit wiser (i can only hope...) and don't really care about clique's as a whole. Obviously, people tend to be friendlier and talkative with others that they know but clique isn't a word I would use to describe our interaction really. Also, we have players from just about every continent (Antartican's we're waiting^^).

As for specifically addressing TT and FF play, that's a dice roll with some players who would enjoy doing it over and over but some who only help but don't need it themselves. Again, we don't PvP so we are not driven to TT and FF daily.

If you are looking to unwind, we might be your thing. If you are competitive and actively driven to level hard, we probably aren't for you^^
  • Deinn - Heavens Tear
    Deinn - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hiya. I've been debating which faction to place this character of mine for quite a while. And you guys have been on my mind for quite a while. :D

Name: Deinn
    Class and level: 34 Barbarian
    Contact details: Best way to contact me is my email at vampiregame715@gmail.com I check my email every day so I won't miss any messages.
    Why SOLDIER?: A number of reasons, which are pretty much laid out in your rules. They're common sense to me, and I really got hooked with the whole grammar/no l33t sp3@k thing. I'm just looking for a fun, friendly, helpful faction where I can relax and and not worry about leveling at the speed of light, and to have a plain ol good time. :3

I appreciate any consideration. (:
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just a quick little bump. I think this might be the first I have posted in this thread in a good couple of months.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Haa_Chiiwit - Heavens Tear
    Haa_Chiiwit - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well it looks like the faction I am in has completely died out.. So I am looking for an active faction that may be doing TW's .. My wife an 81 Cleric will probably be looking too... I work a swing shift so I play at odd hours(4am-6am than again from like 12pm-3pm) Anyways we are both mature adults and love the game. It's a little b4 5am right now so I couldn't contact anyone and was hoping someone would pm me or something.. Oh Im a 64 bm at 92% so just say 65.. :)
    Thanks
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hello Haa. Gyonax has been informed of your interest in the faction, and will try to get into contact with you. I hope ya get in. We can always use more BM's in my opinion.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • mu3rt3
    mu3rt3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Name: Redimald
    Class and level:Archer lvl 34
    Contact details: In-game name: Redimald
    Why SOLDIER?: The 20year age limit looks good as I'm oldschool. b:laugh
  • sanny1129
    sanny1129 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm not the required age in order to join,I'm actually 14 years turning 15 hoping to join.....

In-game Name: LordElliot
    Class: Blademaster
    Level:17
    Contact Info
    Email: Dcemo13@gmail.com
    Forum: Sanny1129
    Why SOLDIER?
    I want to join SOLDIEr because I'm looking for fun friendly and Mature FACTIONS,I'm used to calling them Guilds.As noted before I am a level 17 Blademaster.
    To me Soldier seems like a real fun Faction, I came across one of your members asking to join but they didn't reply.Each time is try to contact you guys in-game no one is ever online,to be honest i really think this is the Faction i've been looking for.I've been in 3 different factions.
    I'm usually on during the weekend (Friday & Saturday sometimes Sunday).
    Time: 3:00pm(US Time)
    Server: Heavens Tear

[Other Info]
    Previous Factions:
    GecoState
    No Fear
    Sanctify

Soon to be leaving:
    TrueHonor

Other PC's:
    Araiyalon(lvl.1)I never use her.
    Don't You hate Sigs that re Comments I know I Do..lol
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Our requirement is 20 and above, both age and level. Join us for some pve, casual fun. b:victory
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Just a bump for this awesome faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We sure can use some good clerics and archers b:thanks but all classes are welcomed.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Just a bump.

SOLDIER is still recruiting fun people age 20+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes indeedy, mister eddy.

We all help eachother out as often as we can. Just post below if you are age 20+ and 20+ for your level!

• Xiaolifeidao - Heavens Tear
    Xiaolifeidao - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Name: <-avatar
    Class and level: <-avatar
    Contact details: pm in game; I'll try to contact officers, too
    Why SOLDIER?: mature, large faction
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thank you for the post, Xiao. One of our Officers will try to get in contact with you when they can. If all else fails, just message one of the Officers or me, you will get in. b:victory

• Hven - Heavens Tear
    Hven - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Name: Hven
    Class and level: Cleric; 60
    Contact details: Pm or mail in game
    Why SOLDIER?: Sounds active, fun and that's what I'm looking for.
    Side Note: I'll be more specific on requirements upon talking to an officer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to ForsakenX for the wonderful Signature~~
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Application noticed, I will tell the officers when they get back from the real world.

• Hven - Heavens Tear
    Hven - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ty, I sent you a PM on here to help with contacting me =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to ForsakenX for the wonderful Signature~~
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for your interest in SOLDIER Hven & Xiaolifedao, I'll try to contact you in-game this evening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Some of the languages spoken in SOLDIER:

ต้อนรับ

welkom

welcome

bienvenu

欢迎

willkommen

I got some of these from google translate, so... b:chuckle
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yep yep, so don't be afraid to join on up! We really do help each other out alot.

• XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    SOLDIER is still recruiting.

We're a mature faction filled with honest and fun people who understand that PWI is a game-and we're here to have fun while helping each other be the best that we can.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me here, or ingame, or even post on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Dagic - Heavens Tear
    Dagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Name: Dagic or Dag

Class and level: Assassin lvl 28 but lvling quickly

Contact details: message me or send me mail in game

Why SOLDIER?: SOLDIER was around when i used to play and i had some friends in the guild at the time so i know your good people.

Also im not new to the game i used to play alot but quit right after the genies came out and have been gone sence. decided to come back when i heard there were new classes lol