For Anyone Who Cannot Patch

Options

Comments

• bluemysthicxlx
    bluemysthicxlx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I tries so often to conect to the lost city server but he says my accont or pw were incorrect and i Have a beta key to my account added how I come to this play?????
  • snowone
    snowone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hey, for me it's the same, i can't. even if i've already getthe key, try to read anything i can grab....:cool:
  • darkentrophy
    darkentrophy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    same problem aswell here.

I am running windows Vista atm, after lots of problems starting the patching (worked after running the chinas.bat).
    I finally started the game, and now I cannot log in.
    It keeps telling me my username/password are incorrect.
    I checked the account info page, and that shows me "Perfect World International Status: Accepted"
    I changed my password 2 times, and just waited 15minutes (maybe sync or something) and it still doesnt work.

I hope you guys will find a solution for this problem soon!
  • dutchdiva
    dutchdiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    darkentrophy: i have the same problem as you have. tried it all and nothing works....

well "nothing" i get the message that accountname or password are incorrect .. so its doing something but not the correct thing and just let me play ;p
  • nugget83
    nugget83 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have the beta key and have verified everything done the firewall thing and I still cant play. I try to connect to PVE and it says cannot connect to server then I try PVP and it says invaldid username and password. I have tried changing my password and still nothing

Please help
  • snoxytium1
    snoxytium1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    its a ****ing Damn Nooob Support and we must search for damn alternatives to log in....
    on the Page is bigg " NO BETA NOW LIVE" i must laugh its nothing going here... so much ppl are angry while they are registred and can
  • batesy
    batesy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • thelonius
    thelonius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    IM still having a problem Logging in. I activated my key and my status is accepted and im using my username/password 1. still it say incorrect password or account name. My client installed fine, no errors or problems, I downloaded if from filefront. Got my key from there as well. So whats the deal, why cant I log into the only online server. I thought Hellgate London had a rough start, at least I could log in to the game it is beta form.

Maybe the beta key is the issue, a friend of mine didnt use one and he can log in. I used my beta key and I cant log in. I can log in to all of my games I play online, this is the only one that is having troubles.
  • thelonius
    thelonius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ive been a lot of closed betas, but this one truly sucks. I do everything and still unable to log in. Ill be back when after Sept 2nd.
  • boober
    boober Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I tried deleting the .data files but i.m still getting stuck on tasks.data in the patch process.

I tried verifying instead of patching and the same thing happens, it gets stuck on tasks.data

edit: I tried it again and it worked and i'm now playing. It's probly due mostly to the server being overused by so many people trying to get on. I'd recommend to just keep trying.
  • scrythe
    scrythe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    guess i'll toss my hat in here. Invalid User/Pass combo.
    Used Direct download for client install.
    Used MMOABC for Closed Beta key
    Beta key registered on my account, and in accepted status
    Unable to login because of Invalid User/Pass.

I notice there's more an more of the same problem posted, with no answers or fixes in sight.. I guess i'll give it until tomorrow, and if things haven't changed, I'll have one more mmo that i'll never play again.
  • aixo
    aixo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Still no changes, can't log in with my account. I already have my beta key and put it in. There should be no problems. :(
  • qiox
    qiox Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't login either.

Windows xp pro
    Account screen says beta key is accepted
    Using my user name, not my nickname
    Using the right password
    Doesn't let me in.
  • scrythe
    scrythe Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Perfect World not so Perfect after all huh?
  • darcane
    darcane Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm not expecting any fixes until Monday now. Seems they've taken the weekend off.
    Firm believe of Murphy's Law.
  • hips
    hips Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    GM i cant login into the game and every time i try to enter the system tell me the nick or password are wrong but i put my password and nick right can u tell me what happening :confused:
  • mateo
    mateo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I tried all of those solutions on the first post and nothing has worked, I submitted a Beta Key, and I reset my password -- Multiple times. I'm trying to connect to the "Lost City (PvP)" Server. It says invalid user name/password. I use Windows Vista (no patching issues I believe) anyone else have this problem?
  • stojan
    stojan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Judging from the size of the thread...a lot of people share's your problem, it seems. Hopefully, they will solve it...sooner rather then later.:p

P.S. Add me to the pool of people talking to they monitors, trying to explain them that its correct username and password ;)
  • sepulcher
    sepulcher Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have the "incorrect username and password" problem too.

I guess since no dev has responded since three pages ago that they took the weekend off. So I guess I wont get to see PWI until Monday. :P Which is when classes start for me. Ah well, time to go get drunk or something.
  • faeriebratty
    faeriebratty Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ive got the beta key, i changed my passowrd and i added pw to my firewall allowed list. and im the administrator on vista...whats the problem??? i cant log in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need help...
  • faeriebratty
    faeriebratty Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    it keeps telling me my name/pw is incorrect...im getting frustrated...everything downloaded so well, i didnt think id have any problems...
  • bboitwister
    bboitwister Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    omg i try to log in so many time and i change my pass so many time and it keep saying wrong acct or pass how do i get pass this pls help
  • qiox
    qiox Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    also..
    I don't have a firewall running.
    I changed my password and still couldn't login.
    I also did a userid retreival and it looks good in the email I got, but still couldn't login.

Not today either.
  • doomedsoul
    doomedsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    guess that its good that we found out that this game is **** b4 we got to waste any of our time creating characters.

**** this, guess the beta really is closed! ROFL
    what a waste of a hour to D/L this ****, i could have been looking for a WORKING game.
    btw how can tech support for PWI take off weekends during a closed beta test, wtf is that about.
    so much for getting a fan base anywhere besides Malaysia.
    anyway im done my rant, ill keep PWI installed till monday then i get 2 gigs of harddrive back
  • rabit
    rabit Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You guys really shouldn't spam the same questions and issues over and over, just look around and read other forum posts and your questions will be answered, They are having issues with servers and accounts apparently, we just all have to be patient and wait for them to fix it. Besides its a beta, That's why they have these things. So issues like this don't happen upon official release :)

Take it easy fellas.
  • scipher_1342819937
    scipher_1342819937 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i cannot login to the game with my account and password. help please
    Superman aint saving sh**[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • izmaster
    izmaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    doomedsoul wrote: »
    guess that its good that we found out that this game is **** b4 we got to waste any of our time creating characters.

**** this, guess the beta really is closed! ROFL
    what a waste of a hour to D/L this ****, i could have been looking for a WORKING game.
    btw how can tech support for PWI take off weekends during a closed beta test, wtf is that about.
    so much for getting a fan base anywhere besides Malaysia.
    anyway im done my rant, ill keep PWI installed till monday then i get 2 gigs of harddrive back

This game is free. No one will miss you if you go.
  • doomedsoul
    doomedsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol all im saying is that since this is the closed beta this is only a taste of the neglect that u will feel from tech support.
    keep bashing ur heads against a wall if u enjoy frustration like that.
  • creepymonkey
    creepymonkey Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    izmaster wrote: »
    This game is free. No one will miss you if you go.

Well said.

it's one thing to express frustration. Yet another to whine.
  • blondy88
    blondy88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    where are all the admins?
    since the problem is here,
    no one of the gm team replied!
    whats up with that?
    if this is the way they wanna promote the game, they fail at it.
This discussion has been closed.