The PWI development team would like to hear from you about your recent experience with the game. Consider questions like, "How do you feel about the Royal Sky boundary level?", "How do you like Tome Refinement?", "Are you enjoying the new areas in Western Steppes?", and many more.
Your feedback will greatly help them develop better content more suited to your liking.
As usual, especially in a discussion thread like this, please remain civil and refer to the forum guidelines on conduct.
Thank you everyone for your time, we're looking forward to what you have to say.
Meanwhile, please also redeem hQOZqHmo for 3x War Avatar Pack S. This code is redeemable once per account and will expire on 12/1/2018.
Some bullet point summaries. Please note that if you don't see something it doesn't mean the feedback was ignored, it just means either I haven't gotten to it yet or it's too specific, in which I have it documented offline.
- Majority of quests for Vitae removed and increased Vitae gain on others.
- Western Steppes new areas seem to be received positively.
- Longest Vitae daily quests kept despite the new Royal Sky boundary level.
- Tome Refinement system too expensive. Tome Refinement stat bonuses are not worth the investment, and many players are unhappy with the low success rates.
- Rank 9 and reputation made available through cash purchases.
- Royal Sky boundary level is disappointing, it didn’t add much to the game, not even new skills (as previous boundary levels have). A lot of players are finding it pointless.
- Royal Sky quest chains are really short compared to those in the past.
- Active Point quest system is no longer relevant.
- Icebound Underworld – once a day restriction makes it difficult for a lot of players to progress since parties are unwilling to do the instance with newer players. The bosses are very difficult as they are, and there’s the difficulty for players to form groups good enough to engage with them. The fact that a lot of rewards got restricted to Icebound Underworld is making life very difficult for a lot of people.
- Rewards constantly being moved towards higher difficulty content, creating a catch-22 for a lot of players as they need to be geared up to do the content for these rewards but they can’t gear up because they can’t do the content in the first place. Examples: Star Chart items were once available through simple quests, but they got restricted to cash shop/Judgement mode Flowsilver Palace only, then recently to Icebound Underworld. Restricting the G16 Helm to Icebound Underworld seems a very unpopular design decision as well.
- Non-PvPers are losing out with lack of daily PvE events.
- Forcing Arc client to play the game.
- Faction point loss due to DST time change maintenances.
- New Faction system too restrictive and inaccessible (since Wonderland update).
- A lot of smaller Factions have lost their bases to these arbitrary restrictions and caused a lot of players to stop playing.
- Broken PvP due to … a lot of issues, but a lot of players are pointing out the problem with the ability to stack “Stun” and “Paralyze”.
- Better systems and design in place to promote relationship between F2P players and cash shoppers.
- Emphasize improving game engine and performance to look more up-to-date to current day standards.
- Improve on the Transmutation system.
- Improve class balance.
- Make content overall easier for everyone so the game can be more inclusive and bring more people to the community.
- Host direct Q&A with developers.
- There’s a fair amount of anticipation to finally see areas such as Southern Reaches, Eastern Isles, and Northern Wastes open up.
- Remove or increase auction house coin limit.
- Provide more options to obtain end-game gear aside from cash shop. This could include better support for player-to-player trading, or simply making them farmable through existing or future content.
- Cross-server commission shops.
- New tameable pets from new areas.
- Another Reawakening?
- 24/7 open arena.
- Make pet stats more relevant.