PWI Content feedback megathread

sunnys1dework
sunnys1dework Posts: 33 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all,

The PWI development team would like to hear from you about your recent experience with the game. Consider questions like, "How do you feel about the Royal Sky boundary level?", "How do you like Tome Refinement?", "Are you enjoying the new areas in Western Steppes?", and many more.

Your feedback will greatly help them develop better content more suited to your liking.

As usual, especially in a discussion thread like this, please remain civil and refer to the forum guidelines on conduct.

Thank you everyone for your time, we're looking forward to what you have to say.

Meanwhile, please also redeem hQOZqHmo for 3x War Avatar Pack S. This code is redeemable once per account and will expire on 12/1/2018.

Some bullet point summaries. Please note that if you don't see something it doesn't mean the feedback was ignored, it just means either I haven't gotten to it yet or it's too specific, in which I have it documented offline.

Positives
  • Majority of quests for Vitae removed and increased Vitae gain on others.
  • Western Steppes new areas seem to be received positively.

Negatives
  • Longest Vitae daily quests kept despite the new Royal Sky boundary level.
  • Tome Refinement system too expensive. Tome Refinement stat bonuses are not worth the investment, and many players are unhappy with the low success rates.
  • Rank 9 and reputation made available through cash purchases.
  • Royal Sky boundary level is disappointing, it didn’t add much to the game, not even new skills (as previous boundary levels have). A lot of players are finding it pointless.
  • Royal Sky quest chains are really short compared to those in the past.
  • Active Point quest system is no longer relevant.
  • Icebound Underworld – once a day restriction makes it difficult for a lot of players to progress since parties are unwilling to do the instance with newer players. The bosses are very difficult as they are, and there’s the difficulty for players to form groups good enough to engage with them. The fact that a lot of rewards got restricted to Icebound Underworld is making life very difficult for a lot of people.
  • Rewards constantly being moved towards higher difficulty content, creating a catch-22 for a lot of players as they need to be geared up to do the content for these rewards but they can’t gear up because they can’t do the content in the first place. Examples: Star Chart items were once available through simple quests, but they got restricted to cash shop/Judgement mode Flowsilver Palace only, then recently to Icebound Underworld. Restricting the G16 Helm to Icebound Underworld seems a very unpopular design decision as well.
  • Non-PvPers are losing out with lack of daily PvE events.
  • Forcing Arc client to play the game.
  • Faction point loss due to DST time change maintenances.
  • New Faction system too restrictive and inaccessible (since Wonderland update).
  • A lot of smaller Factions have lost their bases to these arbitrary restrictions and caused a lot of players to stop playing.
  • Broken PvP due to … a lot of issues, but a lot of players are pointing out the problem with the ability to stack “Stun” and “Paralyze”.

Suggestions
  • Better systems and design in place to promote relationship between F2P players and cash shoppers.
  • Emphasize improving game engine and performance to look more up-to-date to current day standards.
  • Improve on the Transmutation system.
  • Improve class balance.
  • Make content overall easier for everyone so the game can be more inclusive and bring more people to the community.
  • Host direct Q&A with developers.
  • There’s a fair amount of anticipation to finally see areas such as Southern Reaches, Eastern Isles, and Northern Wastes open up.
  • Remove or increase auction house coin limit.
  • Provide more options to obtain end-game gear aside from cash shop. This could include better support for player-to-player trading, or simply making them farmable through existing or future content.
  • Cross-server commission shops.
  • New tameable pets from new areas.
  • Another Reawakening?
  • 24/7 open arena.
  • Make pet stats more relevant.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Neverwinter link lol

Not too interesting expansion honestly.
    I dont care too much about the new boundary level but im happy they cut out the majority of the quests while increasing vitae gain on others, though Im dissapointed we are only keeping all the longest daily quests from primal as we are royal sky.

Tome refinement is way, way too expensive.

The western step new areas are fine. I like some of the areas. But the map looks horribly put together. Just zoom in and look lol

Thanks for the code.

• buffyborgslayer
    buffyborgslayer Posts: 1 Arc User
    1. This was the best game for so many reasons right up until you added rank 9 and made reputation something that could be bought instead of being earned. I have no idea how you fix that at this point, but until you do, the game will continue to slowly die. Take a cue from STO and create symbiosis between F2P players and cash shoppers.
    2. Instead of adding more and more increases in boundary etc. Freshen up the game engine and graphics to bring it up to par with current games.
    That my 2 coins worth.
  • cyberomega2012
    cyberomega2012 Posts: 16 Arc User
    Disappointed with the new royal sky, no new skills. Also making it where the only way you can make g16 helm and robe is either farm IBU or spend 200 lucky coins makes it where new players cannot get their final gears. Since you only get one chance per day now to do IBU, squads don't want to invite non well geared players.
    This is probably one of the only games I know that keeps moving rewards to higher instances and makes it where only the maxed out geared players will get them. Used to be where you could get all star chart mats by doing quests, then you moved them to end reward in JFSP, now you have to beat the level 10 boss in IBU. Glyphs used to be able to be gotten through quests and turning in badges, now you mainly get glyphs in DH or purchase. Other games there are set rewards based on quests/farming.
    I talk to alot of people and the game seems like its repeatitive, do bh, do primals, do morai, do NF quests, do FSP, do DH, do UP, etc. Game used to have alot of daily events for non PvPers with Celestial Tigers on Monday and Jungle Ruins on Tuesday. Now its NW, TW, xNW and xTW. I work in the morning so I cannot do M or Tues NW and I go to church on sunday so I cannot do xNW. Not interested in xTW, and our faction only does TW for fun and until we get off the map.
    Been playing the gave over 6 years and community on the server used to be more alive and more helpful. Now most of the time on wc you see stupid arguements or people trying to act like they are mating or trying to find mating partners. I know alot of people who turned off wc because of that.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I don't really care about new royal sky. It's... dunno... boring? I find myself often skipping the daylies to do other things or just be lazying somewhere. Or do some random BHs or homestead quests.

Tome refinement... meh. The stats are not worth the stupidly low chances of refining to go through the tedious process of doing it.

New areas are... ok I guess? I feel neutral towards them as there is nothing much to do beside dailies for Royal, and as I said, I don't feel too compelled to do that kind of dailies.

Moving the hat and cape to Icebound Cave and Lucky Coins was an idiotic idea. China could have added them, but also left them in their original place. Or have added more interesting rewards to Icebound Cave than cape/helmet.

Would have loved to be able to craft certain A cards alongside the S cards, without the need to use items from Guild Trials (but other items gained from something that EVERYONE can do).
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Only good thing that came out of recent expansions was the Transmutation. Could use an update to add r8r mats and other items to the list of this that can be traded in.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Arc Client
    -force log still missing ...i hate logging to arc really. if you have crappy internet u will need to wait for the arc to load itself before entering the game. before it only takes 3 secs to enter the game now 30secs-1 min. it is a downgrade for sure. make login more faster and relog faster... time is of the essence tyvm.

-having to redownload everything again... arc bug.. im pretty sure many was pooped with this. no fix currently... another messed up thing.

Game Specifics
    -auto culty changing target.. script needs to get fixed for this. currently mostly bugged on vitae mobs

-vitae mobs so tanky and deals insane damage - they need to be nerfed and lessen or remove the bleed damage aoe on twilight sky mobs. and basically every vitae mobs from every sky levels needs to be nerfed.
    you do them to get vitae not get 3m repair bill after...they basically too tanky for their purpose.

-vitae mob availability. there is so much free space on magnier really. and around the area around it. fill it with vitae mobs.

-IU bosses needs nerfing and tradeable rewards. they should know how hard it is to form a squad even if its mbh..r9 mats on iu seems really good choice i don't really care whether or not its tradeable

-remove r8 mats on transmutation and everywhere else. r8 is meh... there's no use for r8 unless u just want aps gears. and meh def level for seekers.

-remove genie stones on uch and change it to r8 mats.
    -remove r8 mats on iu and put them on uch

uch needs nerfing so gearless nubs can survive on it. and double blood rewards. instead of 13 make it 26 primordial and 13 barbaric. as daily reward.

-quest in fs/fsd/fsj/up/upd/dh/dhd/dhj needs to be like IU rewards u still get it even if u die in boss.

- haspon needs nerfing less hp .. not 1hit by horses ... prolly change rewards to level 3 glyphs

-rewards in fs/fsd/fsj/up/upd/dh/dhd/dhj needs upgrade its way to less from the work you do with it.

-further nerfing of up/upd/dh/dhd/dhj you can't really call this mmorpg if you just play with same people everyday that's boring... you won't really make people high refined anyways so why just make the instances a little more easier for nub geared people. (funny thing is that high refined people often quit the game so one will run this unless you nerfed it again.)

-better pvp experience - droppable items and bounty merit system. remove guardian scrolls and add bounty system where people who pk frequently gets on top of leaderboard per spirit and gear category. as long as they stay on top they get rewards. and people who is able to kill them will get all the rewards they accumulated...
    -remove payment for coliseum . 30m entrance fee is pretty steep and make it gearbased and spirit based..
    why would u go to Colosseum with 1hit mentality...

r9 mats farming. as much as i would like to "make it cs'er exclusive" the game is already on the point that people need to be on same level if you want more people to enjoy doing stuff together. less failing and everybody is happy.. ..

Guild Base should be more productive than it is now.
    -Faction buff - vitae/xp/spirit should require only 2 people on squad in order to get the buff. even in big guilds its hard to get 8 people together at any given time. we have real life issues and schedules.. we are not mindless bots.
    -faction buffs(atk,def, and thingies), pots, arrows, helms and gear should not require divine stone we already paying tons of money to get them ..
    -even better ratio exchange for divine stones
    ex. 1 divine stone = 5 astrobana level 1
    1 divine stone = 5 war vatar pack c

Cube of fate stamp/ warsong marshal badge exchanged should not be bound.
    and higher upgrade of badge and belt should not be bound as well.
    not everybody has 450m++ to get defiance...
    i know u want them gone but forcing us to get 1 bound poooooop per alt is not really good.
    you should let the price die down instead of forcing to clean the current supply

Neverfall Badge Rewards on daillies.
    we should have 10 badge per day.. i based that on the crappy odds of promotion.i doubt you will change that soon.
    out of 200 badges - i made 2 royal badge... nice odds there.
    how do we reach the 20 royal ones ...with no chain...

WAR AVATAR CRAFTING FOR EVERYONE.
    currently war avatar crafting is for cs'er only.. everybody who says otherwise is a hypocrite.
    crafting for A cards and S cards.
    revamping crafting mats and ways to get them.. trials is tedious and very unnecessarily long as much as i would like to spend 2 hours on that trash sorry .....
    Post edited by dbfarmer1#6868 on
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Royal Sky came with no added passives and no skills. Once everyone achieves RSX the relative effect is unnoticeable so it doesn't feel like you gain anything by doing it. You only do it to avoid falling behind. There is no sense of walking forward. Bad content.

Tome refining came with a lot of restrictions that are insulting.
    - The mirages and refine aids we already had do not work at all, instead we have to use identical copies that are only available through the boutique.
    - The higher level orbs are locked away for artificial longevity.
    - The tomes are automatically bound even if we use only aids that are unbound. People often share tomes with alts.

How come class balance is still not addressed? The old classes like archer and wiz have no tools to keep up with all the strong skills given to newer classes.

How about you guys host a Q & A directly with devs so we can air our balance grievances?
    ​​
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Western steppes arent too bad of an area, it just gets kinda boring after a while like every area will. Seeing there is still 2 locked areas (West and South) I dont really feel too excited over coming expansions if we are gonna be spending 2 more of those in Western Steppes.

Tome refinement is stupid, not only is it heavy rng, its expensive rng. Tome binding is also stupid, I know plenty of ppl who share tomes between accounts and now thats taken away from them.

I dont know what kind of passives I would of liked to see but not getting anything but some spirit from royal sky everybody is gonna get is silly. Sure, it lessens the gap between high spirit players and those ones with less of it, which I like, but I would of enjoyed something more than that for all the work you guys are expecting us to put in.

There needs to be better balance between f2p and paying customers. The lack of content, which farmers can farm to try to keep up with paying players, is pretty noticeable and its affecting the amount of ppl who want to do it. Which in turn results in smaller playerbase and less ppl for paying customers to play with.

Get rid of the damned 1 run/day restriction. This will help farmers, which is greatly needed. It will also help lower geared players to get their runs done as ppl arent pressured into making sure the run cant fail in order to not lose their one attempt on the instance that day.

One of the things, which really worries me. You guys keep moving goal, not closer to players but further away. Most games old content becomes easier to complete but not here, it becomes harder, I have no words how idiotic approach that is.

Remove AH cap as its not doing much of anything currently other than forcing ppl into trust based trades, which will result in scams sooner or later. By what I mean, ppl sell gold trough cornucopia and there is certain level of trust needed for this. Meanwhile if you removed AH cap, ppl could safely trade gold like back in days.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    also for the spirit we gain but most useless , only for PvP, it would be nice if also for PvE , and also the chance of get Royal Badge is to hard, raise the chance 25 procent , well those who not do PvP have no use of Spirit thats unfair
    mabye if we could get all gear from Blacksmith and tailor Craftman etc where we chose our own stat of Vit, Str, Mag, Dex , and same time and place we add shards of every kind to gear and also refinement so if i want a chest gear i can add what stats i want, not random stats , lets say i want 40 vit, 30 dex ,20 Str , i can add but pay for it with ingame coin or cash both way should work and also for all kind of shards , just an example , instead of puzzle gear pices together day out day in that i call waste of time , we better use our time on daily duty ingame ,when i say Gear i mean all gear complete Rank gear , gear lv 16 , Nirvana and can chose pay with ingame coin or cash , it will free much time and give more time to other stuff ingame , for my own , i can say i dislike fsp cave , my favroite is 39 cave and 69 cave and 79 also TT i avoid as much i can ,to low to run inside if your can make new instance with inspiration from real life of Caves and Temple and add a little story and it should be able to contact people who walk in real life cave who study thing like that, and ask them if they will do a video and get inspiration and add effect and mabye let cave be dark some place a cave or temple dont need being lightned up all places and add us flame torch in invitary we can use when need to light up scarry add some ghost who draw blood from us and batts :'(
    or let your get inspiration from Indiana Jones those movie was super super . and why not .
    but if we can buy gear from NPC , what about drop from bosses , i will let Developers figure out , but puzzle gear together is out of my hands ,

and let me say this , again ,, daily quest duty should of BH`s and Primal world , Neverfall etc should be able for Gear TT 99 and toward , i still see R9+ Gear only for TW and other instance in that direction , not for our daily quest duty , as more who can get along as better for its game its self

for the developers , they can google much info on real life landshape and scarred place and add it as inspiration
    and for now we not even have an underwater instance
    or developers can use google earth and zoom in on places of interristing

i do know i need an education of english , but i did my best ,

and also if we could design our own gear of what we want it look like , it will be better also and color, effect .

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    To be honest, I don't even know if China cares about PWI so I just roll with whatever we get. However, one thing PWE can do is to address the issues with Arc. I think it's embarrassing that the force log issue hasn't been fixed yet. Even if we keep Arc open at all times, the "reconnect" feature can fail and has failed. People get locked out of the game for 15 minutes or more. I know someone who got locked out of the game for an entire hour because he couldn't force log his account.

And now a personal annoyance: I don't know what Arc has done to PWI's game client but my old recording program wouldn't recognize the client after the forced Arc log in. I changed programs and after the recent issue of forcing people to re-download the game, my new recording program doesn't recognize the client anymore either. I found a solution in that the program recognizes PWI if I swap to fullscreen and then back to window mode (my preferred mode) but it's tiresome. I make guide/tutorial videos for other players so dealing with these shenanigans has been really annoying.

​​
  • soldestinyray
    soldestinyray Posts: 15 Arc User
    Kinda wish Archer get some good skill or at least increase dodge buff 1000% skill 10sec to 60sec since sin overpower dodge effect....db even more overpower reduce range and crit damge ...archer can't even live long enough since we don't have enough stun or Def since we are LA....Even
    new class Gunner "LA user" have muilt trap skill that help them live longer from other player...
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Neither the new sky level or the tome refinement can be considered ''new content'', its just a number simulation game at that point. There's no noticable changes in the game at all, and overall feels like a very lazy way to update the game, even for Eastern MMORPG standards. For me personally it's not enough of an incentive to log in and play to keep my ''number'' up to date. Very disappointing.
    asterelle wrote: »
    How come class balance is still not addressed? The old classes like archer and wiz have no tools to keep up with all the strong skills given to newer classes.​​
    I don't know what you want a dev to say about this. The entire business plan of free-to-play games is to present the playerbase with problems and annoying situations which can only be solved through purchases. PWI even went as far as to make the only competitive gear available by purchases for the longest time, wether you buy them yourself or someone else buys and them and you ''farm'' to pay them for it. Having the newer classes be imbalanced and the old ones outdated is just another one of those ''problems'' where the only solution is to spend money on making a character of the new generation. If they were to fix the problems with wiz/archer they'd literally go against their own business plan. We're not even talking about them not having a reason to fix it but they literally have a reason NOT to fix it.

• moonizu
    moonizu Posts: 10 Arc User
    Like the others have said. The Royal Sky seems a bit meaningless because there are no great rewards for completing it. I do enjoy the new area and the quest chain. I'm little bit disappointed that there are no other quests in that area. (Quest maniac here...) It feels like a prefect place to quest is wasted and forgotten after the chain is done. I'm really happy though that you lowered the amount of daily quests.

I'm still waiting excited for new areas in The Southern Reaches, The Eastern Isles and The Northern
    Wastes to open. I hope they will have quest chains that are interesting, something similar to Twilight Temple and OHT chains.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Disappointed with the new royal sky, no new skills. Also making it where the only way you can make g16 helm and robe is either farm IBU or spend 200 lucky coins makes it where new players cannot get their final gears. Since you only get one chance per day now to do IBU, squads don't want to invite non well geared players.
    This is probably one of the only games I know that keeps moving rewards to higher instances and makes it where only the maxed out geared players will get them. Used to be where you could get all star chart mats by doing quests, then you moved them to end reward in JFSP, now you have to beat the level 10 boss in IBU. Glyphs used to be able to be gotten through quests and turning in badges, now you mainly get glyphs in DH or purchase. Other games there are set rewards based on quests/farming.
    I talk to alot of people and the game seems like its repeatitive, do bh, do primals, do morai, do NF quests, do FSP, do DH, do UP, etc. Game used to have alot of daily events for non PvPers with Celestial Tigers on Monday and Jungle Ruins on Tuesday. Now its NW, TW, xNW and xTW. I work in the morning so I cannot do M or Tues NW and I go to church on sunday so I cannot do xNW. Not interested in xTW, and our faction only does TW for fun and until we get off the map.
    Been playing the gave over 6 years and community on the server used to be more alive and more helpful. Now most of the time on wc you see stupid arguements or people trying to act like they are mating or trying to find mating partners. I know alot of people who turned off wc because of that.

This right here pretty much sums up what I've been seeing too, especially with the star charts. Kinda messed up when star charts only require you to access primal to use them but you end up moving them to an instance that requires a much higher sky level not to mention top gear just to get to them, and on top of that you probably need a decent star chart already to help. Some dungeons people won't even take you unless you already have a decent star chart/gear, unless you happen to be in a guild that does guild runs. Almost every major update you remove something that helps free to play players and move it to areas where you either have to be a casher or spend years of work just to get to and it's getting pretty old. Not to mention when people complain about the changes in the forums, the most that happens is we get a we'll look into it and then absolutely nothing is done to improve it, instead hoping people eventually forget about it and accept it. At this point I dread to see what the next major update will bring, rather than looking forward to it. You keep adding things to help top level/top gear players and removing stuff that will help low level/new players. It's no wonder there are so many people leaving rather than sticking to fight it out and even newer people that just don't want to stick around after they get to a certain point because it's just not fun by the time they reach the massive grind you've stuck on us F2P players while taking away almost any method to make in game coin besides selling gold, which is needed for pretty much everything. The biggest thing you need to do is start listening to your players and fixing issues that people have been pointing out for years, not continuously pushing out new content for top tier player while ignoring the little people. You need to find ways to help lower level people advance not hinder them severely.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    upgrade your game engine other then the new gunner class and paladin you need to add a necromancy class add more pets for veno and mystics thats it
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    when i say pets i mean free romaing tameable new pets not the store for god sake
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    when i say pets i mean free romaing tameable new pets not the store for god sake

Better yet, just make everything tameable..... well maybe not bosses, that would be too op. Although I wouldn't mind having a mini boss as even an all class pet, some of those bosses are adorable.
  • mayoood
    mayoood Posts: 1 Arc User
    what about merging all servers in 1 server ? what about you remove paralyz from game ? what about you remove Purge from g17 weapons ? what about you put a global commission shop for all servers ?

content is bad its just waste of time
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Neither the new sky level or the tome refinement can be considered ''new content'', its just a number simulation game at that point. There's no noticable changes in the game at all, and overall feels like a very lazy way to update the game, even for Eastern MMORPG standards. For me personally it's not enough of an incentive to log in and play to keep my ''number'' up to date. Very disappointing.

I feel this way as well. I understand that this game has a free-to-play business model and every business needs to make money. But when every major update just feels like it has a massive cash grab element to it without giving us any decent content in return it feels pretty sad. Even these new classes that CN is getting - it feels lazy af to me that they (1) didn't make a new race, (2) didn't bother to model/design both genders for the class, and (3) seemed to reuse nightshade faces/models for them. Just seems to underline what us as the players have felt for a long time - it doesn't feel like they care about the western version of the game at all.

Some things I've liked:
    - Transmutation NPC
    - New map designs are pretty good
    - Personally like the graphics update
    - Streamlining of daily quests

Suggestions for improvement:
    - Arc Issues: Force log, force log, force log. Where tf is the fix for this. Seriously. It's been a known issue for the better part of a year.
    - Active Point quest system feels useless now. With the vitae quests changing by sky level, consider having the daily AP's change based on the player's level too. Or do some other change that makes them relevant again.
    - The newest royal sky quest chains are REALLY short. They used to be a nice dependable source of advancing your current level fairly far along. Now it's barely a blip.
    - Would love some more events that make old content and old maps relevant again.
    - As others have said, we really need more ways of obtaining star chart items. I make hardly any progress on mine anymore.

There's a lot more but those are the biggest things for me. Thanks for making this thread.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.
  • bananaphone#0878
    bananaphone#0878 Posts: 12 Arc User
    My opinion:

Royal Sky Boundary takes too long to complete with little reward. Having a spirit increase for everyone is a waste of time and a lazy excuse for 'new content.'
    Western Steppes is nice. I'm sure most players love exploring new places etc but it's a *shame* when 95% of the map (all maps inclusive) are emptied and unexplored due to the lack of players on every server.

Problems this game have: End game gears are constantly being force to be bound in order to equip. - Binding charms are redundant as there's no option to make gears tradeable / account-stashable. ALL players can agree that gearing a single character to the point where it can get invited into daily instances / pvp with some sort of chance is extremely expensive. I don't understand why end game gears can only be obtained by chance packs and not by farming. This game would have been far more successful and enjoyable if these gears are mainly farmed ( and within a reasonable time e.g few weeks or months like normal mmos) and focused on aesthetics (i.e fashion) for boutique.

This makes the game far more enjoyable and allow people to choose if they want to cs and distinguish themselves from the rest via fashion / mounts / inks etc etc etc. It's kinda cruel to make it impossible for F2P players to never be able to keep up and compete with csers.

Some other things to improve: AH coin cap should be raised / removed for a free-market system to run efficiently. A cross-server auction hours / commission shop would also be very interesting. The ability to interact (e.g whisper) with other players on different servers would also be nice since 1 server alone seems to be kinda quiet and hardly feasible for players to be spending like 20gold per X-WC.

Graphics / game engine needs updating.

More involvement from PWE staff + PWCN Devs are needed since PWI playerbase is feeling like we're constantly left out of the loop / behind.

Force Log / Arc needs to be fixed and prioritised instead of being put on the back burner.

Faction Trials need to be made easier as it is still only accessible for large factions (with good gears) and changes in timezone disrupts the ability to complete 10 trials which is also annoying.

Starchart rewards needs to be placed back into FSP and not IU.

DH / UP / FUTURE INSTANCES should not require key access so that end game gears do not take literally 5 years (not exaggerating) to FARM.

Increase the amount of vitae you can get per day (e.g raise the vitae limit from vitae mobs every day / increase vitae reward from quest/ give vitae reward from instances.)

Fundamentally: END GAME GEARS are way too difficult and unrealistic to obtain for 99.8% of players. (Yes, I understand end game gears should be hard to obtain and they're called end game because not many should be able to obtain. But that doesnt mean it should be unobtainable or that only a small small small handful CROSS SERVER can obtain them) There shouldn't be a gear gap where even at end game gears, 1 person can easily dominate the other player (in this specific context, end game gears meaning slightly above standard end game. for most servers will be +2/3 shard with +11/12refine geared and 6 card set rb2/1 and lv5/7 glyphs). The type of gear i've just used as an example, is already crazy expensive for anyone to cs and extremely long and difficult to farm (several years probably) yet there are people that are far beyond that gear because they seem to have no budget on pwi and have +12 set, +3 shards, NP RB2, multiple g17 weapons etc etc etc and absolutely wreck the typical end game players) - even when you have the typical end game, it sucks to know that even after all that time, you are still potentially a one or two shot to someone who seems to have an even bigger pocket.

Finally, classes need to be reworked / balanced. Paralyse needs to either be completely removed or the amount of paralyse skills need to be reduced. classes that can chain cc should have either increased cd or reduced cc time to the point where you have a very small leeway to mess up a cc unlike the current bm/db lock where they can stack paralyse / disarm on top of each other. G17 Weapon procs should be changed. Arcanes with zerk and melee classes with purge is ridiculous (getting hit for 30-50k from arcanes whilst im fully buffed is stupid.)
    Barb 60sec faith is still stupid. Seeker edged blur does way too much burst damage for low costs. Cleric is way too tanky (yes, i said it. it's too tanky because clerics are supposed to be kinda squishy, they needed a team to protect them and vice versa which is how they should work) now they can tank 3-5people similar geared just through weapon procs, shields etc etc. Veno 0defense proc shouldn't happen, no class should be able to arbitrarily oneshot someone regardless of gear / stat gap even if it's only a chance.

The list goes on and on. You'll need to spend a lot more time communicating with PWI player base to actually know what's happening in the game and the direction it's going in. Maybe helpful if you PWE hired someone that played pwi (bring back kalyst qq) or allow players to have more influence on PWI decisions.

(This is a stretch, but you could also increase the amount of gold players get per $. This would encourage more people to cs / lower gold prices on servers)
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Kinda wish Archer get some good skill or at least increase dodge buff 1000% skill 10sec to 60sec since sin overpower dodge effect....db even more overpower reduce range and crit damge ...archer can't even live long enough since we don't have enough stun or Def since we are LA....Even
    new class Gunner "LA user" have muilt trap skill that help them live longer from other player...

They need to upgrade Blessing of the Condor. Make it a Glyph skill. With some of the newer defensive statuses on each type of glyph. And a lower cooldown. Maybe 2 min instead of 3.

The evasion stat never really worked.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    also Magnier city neverfall map quest system at NPC Veteran Roberts , we get quest for mobs who not are spawned for quest so we need waste time for wait they spawn or give up quest , that could be fix too so we get quest for mobs who are spawn and we can move on , why make quest we not have time for wait for to operate .
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Can we talk about Arc Quests too? You took them away saying you would bring them back (eventually), but as of now, no news from that direction.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    No idea why anyone is spamming suggestions when it's clearly asked for feedback of the current expansion and I would be very glad if the issues with the latest patch would get fixed asap.

Most prominent:

In the patchnotes posted for the recent content update here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11000253-patchnotes-–-redemption-content-update

It is said:

Increased the grade of Brilliance series gems by 1. Brilliance Stone is grade 9; Expedient Brilliance Stone is grade 10; Perfect Brilliance Stone is grade 11; Astral Stone is grade 12; Raven Stone is grade 13. - This has happened.

Players can replace Yaksha Stone and Battlement Stone with Astral Stone, and replace Genie Stone and Sovereign Stone with Raven Stone. - This does not work and has not worked every since the update and needs to be fixed asap. Many people have bought those stones in bulk just for this purpose. Why is it even in the patchnotes if it doesnt work...

As many others said, the overall performance has taken a major hit since the last update as well. Other than that, anything else is just the same old.
  • sadlie
    sadlie Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    asterelle wrote: »

How come class balance is still not addressed? The old classes like archer and wiz have no tools to keep up with all the strong skills given to newer classes.

How about you guys host a Q & A directly with devs so we can air our balance grievances?
    ​​

I will be happy if they reduce the channeling time of morning dew from 4.5 seconds to 1.5 or 1. If possible, they can turn it into a glyph skill and give purify stat B)

• hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Assassins deal too much dmg and easily 1 shot everyone same geared while being relatively save from dying.
    that is no fun to anyone but Assassin players.
  • mol1
    mol1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I want to be able to buy gold with coins like before, without chatting with other players and bargaining with all kind of morons in world chat.
    example: 5min before xNW, having billions of coins and can't buy auto recovery stone? wtf really, you forcing me to charge? no thank you, close and play another game.

I have to add the Dragon Conquest rush.. is this the developers idea of a PvP? really? couple mins running to kill a mob for few seconds....
    Also this arigora collosseum, I understand is somewhat hardcoded time or something even more stupid, but give everyone a chance do to it, rotate the 12h shift every season or something not that hard eh?
    Post edited by mol1 on
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    I know this doesnt exactly belong here but in hopes to getting this to staffs attention. We still do not have the new PvP season announcements. Season is halfway done for xTW/TW and this is getting pretty embarrassing.
  • gref182
    gref182 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Wow i been reading what everyone else been saying. Seems like most was been covered,I would like to add why have a auction house if your going to let everyone boost money exchange so high in that auction house isn't used. So make it so alot of money is take out of game. so not only some players are only getting the money and get it put back in the game or take auction house out and take caps off all coin exchange.Things are out of hand 1.5 bill for people to by things that where 100mil 6 months ago really. How would a new player ever farm any money to even think of buying any thing gear charms anything. We wont ever get new player or fresh blood in the game with the crazy stuff going on.
  • aradriel
    aradriel Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    No idea why anyone is spamming suggestions when it's clearly asked for feedback of the current expansion...

No idea why you feel the need to call out people for offering feedback. Sunny did not say give feedback on the current expansion ONLY. He said to reply based on our "recent experience with the game." Yes, the questions he used as examples pertain to the expansion, but given the broadness of "recent experience" - I think a lot of us are taking this extremely rare chance to perhaps have our voices heard.
    Raging Tides/Tideswell
    Arandelle | Cleric
    Aradriela | Wizard
    Not-so-perfect world'er since Jan. 2010.