Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Shamster - Sanctuary
    Shamster - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the TW reports.

Mpire will be back. We played TW's to check how things work in there. It took 2 times before we managed to get the catapults working ^^

In the meantime we're leveling and learning to work together.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the TW reports.

Mpire will be back. We played TW's to check how things work in there. It took 2 times before we managed to get the catapults working ^^

In the meantime we're leveling and learning to work together.

Lol, I wish you best of luck.

Validus will not be back for some time. We played TWs to check how things work there, and was steamrolled. We never got catapults working, our lvl 9x European barbs don't know how pull them.b:chuckle

In the meantime, we will work on translation and learn to communicate together.b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Lol, I wish you best of luck.

Validus will not be back for some time. We played TWs to check how things work there, and was steamrolled. We never got catapults working, our lvl 9x European barbs don't know how pull them.b:chuckle

In the meantime, we will work on translation and learn to communicate together.b:victory

It really sucks that you guys can't practice against eachother... one of the things I hate about TW right now is the lack of options for smaller guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It really sucks that you guys can't practice against eachother... one of the things I hate about TW right now is the lack of options for smaller guilds.
    It would be neat if they had a system where smaller guilds could 'pretend' TW for smaller rewards. Without practice on newer members, lacks excitement on both old and new players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A system where you could 'rent' a TW instance for your faction for a certain amount of time would be a good idea. Let people get a feel for the instance before they throw themselves in at the deep end.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    _Dark - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Holy cooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeee baaaaaaccccckkkk!!!!!!!

Hope work is not being to rotten to you=)
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A system where you could 'rent' a TW instance for your faction for a certain amount of time would be a good idea. Let people get a feel for the instance before they throw themselves in at the deep end.

I think that would be a cool feature, something where both factions pay X coins to have a mock TW against each other. Maybe it's not neccissary to have actual rewards but maybe which ever faction wins get their side of the payment back.

But back to the topic at hand this is a awesome report, I just wish someone would do one each week.
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nef lost one land last week and one land this week to Legendary.....not much to report about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think that would be a cool feature, something where both factions pay X coins to have a mock TW against each other. Maybe it's not neccissary to have actual rewards but maybe which ever faction wins get their side of the payment back.

But back to the topic at hand this is a awesome report, I just wish someone would do one each week.

XD like a fac duel :D
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Nef lost one land last week and one land this week to Legendary.....not much to report about.

This time alone b:bye
  • Kinoku - Sanctuary
    Kinoku - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Sure there is, compair what you just said to the original report. See the difference?
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The conditions of the recent Legendary victories could be signaling a strong shift in the balance of power.
    The weekend before last, Legendary took its first Nefarious land after 30 minutes while Nefarious had to defend against a joint attack with Regicide. Many would credit the that victory to the threat from Reg.

This last Friday Nefarious attempted to return the favor with an attack on Legendary with 2 other factions. Things went in Legendary's favor again when all 3 attacks were defeated in about half an hour.

Had Nefarious lost its TW momentum? On Saturday they bested Regicide in 23 minutes which by all accounts is an impressive time and must have been good for morale. Yet still on Sunday Legendary attacked Nefarious alone and won in 33 minutes taking its second Nefarious land.

So what has changed between now and a couple of weeks ago? Has Legendary gotten better or has Nefarious gotten worse? It is no secret that this last weekend some key members of Nefarious leadership were banned due to a dubious TW bid by an ex-Nef member. With no leader available there are issues with distributing pay and placing bids. Whether this factor alone is enough to explain the TW outcome I'm not sure. Perhaps rumors of internal drama shouldn't be dismissed.

One thing is for certain, Nefarious will need some kind of course correction if they are to avoid a similar outcome this weekend. Whether this comes in the form of a new strategy or simply better execution I will leave for them to decide.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Pookypoo - Sanctuary
    Pookypoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The conditions of the recent Legendary victories could be signaling a strong shift in the balance of power.
    The weekend before last, Legendary took its first Nefarious land after 30 minutes while Nefarious had to defend against a joint attack with Regicide. Many would credit the that victory to the threat from Reg.

This last Friday Nefarious attempted to return the favor with an attack on Legendary with 2 other factions. Things went in Legendary's favor again when all 3 attacks were defeated in about half an hour.

Had Nefarious lost its TW momentum? On Saturday they bested Regicide in 23 minutes which by all accounts is an impressive time and must have been good for morale. Yet still on Sunday Legendary attacked Nefarious alone and won in 33 minutes taking its second Nefarious land.

So what has changed between now and a couple of weeks ago? Has Legendary gotten better or has Nefarious gotten worse? It is no secret that this last weekend some key members of Nefarious leadership were banned due to a dubious TW bid by an ex-Nef member. With no leader available there are issues with distributing pay and placing bids. Whether this factor alone is enough to explain the TW outcome I'm not sure. Perhaps rumors of internal drama shouldn't be dismissed.

One thing is for certain, Nefarious will need some kind of course correction if they are to avoid a similar outcome this weekend. Whether this comes in the form of a new strategy or simply better execution I will leave for them to decide.
    You might wanna add in the fact that what you were fighting where 15-20% decrease in nefs high lvls too. I dont think legendary got any better, if at most the smaller factions seem to have gain experience instead. But with the picking out of high lvls in nef and internal things, I'd say nef just got in worse condition than before. Its like 2 boxers fighting it out, one coming down with a headach and fever and one feeling fine. If the healthy one won, it doesnt mean he got any better, just means the unhealthy boxer was on worse terms.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You might wanna add in the fact that what you were fighting where 15-20% decrease in nefs high lvls too. I dont think legendary got any better, if at most the smaller factions seem to have gain experience instead. But with the picking out of high lvls in nef and internal things, I'd say nef just got in worse condition than before. Its like 2 boxers fighting it out, one coming down with a headach and fever and one feeling fine. If the healthy one won, it doesnt mean he got any better, just means the unhealthy boxer was on worse terms.

or the unhealthy boxer is bad at taking care of himself?

but srsly drama sucks =_=
    edited June 2009
    Options

Well my post was just a statement of events with an open question of why Leg has been winning. I didn't want to make many claims but if Nef is having problems getting its higher levels to turn out for TW then that is something they will need to address this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

To clarify on what happened in our TW, I had to leave abruptly during bidding for a college orientation for a few days, and left leadership in one of my Officer's hands. I wasn't able to make it back early enough to assign squads on time or coordinate the strategy, so things were a bit messy. Hopefully next week everything should be normalized.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We'll probably see a lot of bids this week so there'll be plenty of action. Good luck to all involved.

• Pookypoo - Sanctuary
    Pookypoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well my post was just a statement of events with an open question of why Leg has been winning. I didn't want to make many claims but if Nef is having problems getting its higher levels to turn out for TW then that is something they will need to address this weekend.
    Personally, I don't see how a bunch of people in a super power, that starts to scatter after a mere 2 or 3 losses will implement the said need that is addressed lol.
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hmm wonder what will happen this weekend, will Nef keep all the lands they began this weekend with, or will one or more of the factions attacking them take a piece of the Nefarious cake?
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Gratz Dreaming. The map is still dominated with orange and red, but now has a speck of green. GL to the rest this weekend=)
  • _Dark - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to do this Dominatiger =)
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nice job tiger. Personally I'd like to see both Leg and Nef leave dreaming alone for the time being. I have long deplored the lack of options that other guilds have when it comes to TW and this is a chance for a TW that involves no Nef or Leg.

Nef should let its sister faction Eminence attack Dreaming so they can have experience fighting someone in their own league. Perhaps Regicide might want to take them out but I think Dan may have his gaze still fixed upon Nefarious. Time will tell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My guess, the first bid on Dreaming will be a 200 million bid. b:shockedb:laugh So who got faster hands legendary or nefarious? b:chuckle
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    My guess, the first bid on Dreaming will be a 200 million bid. b:shockedb:laugh So who got faster hands legendary or nefarious? b:chuckle

Only 200 millions ?
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Only 200 millions ?

200m is the maximum possible bid as it is also the maximum the leader can hold on her person when placing the bid. That said there is only a 90% maximum refund on bids so if someone chooses to bid 200m they will be down 20m. It would take a level 3 land 2 weeks to make that up that shortfall and 3 weeks to turn a profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Poor, poor Dreaming, a blow to their ego won't hurt them too much will it.

• _Dark - Harshlands
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Poor, poor Dreaming, a blow to their ego won't hurt them too much will it.

Blow to their ego? Please do elaborate.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    /shame...

Now reports happen before the TWs?

I started mine, but only will posted it on Monday. Unless Holy wants to do it^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hello Sanctuary.

I am not longer writing these reports due to the fact that I'm tired. Tired of TW. I will no longer be actively participating in TW. Perhaps you'll see me in one here or there because I have a boring weekend but I no longer have any desire to get into it fully. If anyone wants to keep this topic updated, you have my blessings. Thank you for all your support and cya around b:bye
    b:bye you were all swell peoples