TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    first attack b:sad

like YOU yourself said in that other thread.. this has gotten stale. why you would even bother with these "updates" is incomprehensible to me, because, like YOU said: it is stale.

come back and let us know if something mildly interesting happens, because quite frankly, i dont give a flying **** what is going on with either of these guilds.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    like YOU yourself said in that other thread.. this has gotten stale. why you would even bother with these "updates" is incomprehensible to me, because, like YOU said: it is stale.

come back and let us know if something mildly interesting happens, because quite frankly, i dont give a flying **** what is going on with either of these guilds.

Noone is forcing you to read it. We all know Sanctuary's best TW is behind her but all is not set in stone. In the 90s leveling slows to a crawl and the difference between players narrows. Eventually other guilds will gain enough 90s so that TWs can become more competitive.

Even without all the 90s they need, Regicide has come close to defeating Nef twice now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009

#1. I continued writing it because it is a small project/hobby of mine. Also, friends have asked me to continue writing so I said, why not?

#2. If you do not care, do not read. That is all.

#3. As Asterelle said, the gap is narrowing, and quickly. With the defeat of rebirth, 89+'s are popping up EVERYWHERE. So why not try and keep a historical record and see how it turns out.

#4. Still bored, but it seems an opportunity for me, in the very near future, has appeared. So, i will continue playing till then.
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Dark_Lies - Sanctuary
    Dark_Lies - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2009

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Never mind that^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doing a great job please keep them coming Holy=)
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Great job Holy. Keep up to good work, i really enjoy reading your reports!

You're right, lvl gap is narrowing but cash gap is extending... Big big big problem xD
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aw come on. Where're the updates? I need to know what's going on!
  • Dark_Lies - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Aw come on. Where're the updates? I need to know what's going on!

lol Asch, not sure if that was sarcasm. Short version

Nef held off all-Failed attack against Legendary

Legendary held off all-Failed attack against Nef.

Behind the scenes must wait for Holy.

I am sure this type is not needed, as I am sure you already knew=)
    edited June 2009
    Sorry ladies and gentlemen. Been real busy. Will update after work today b:cute
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    lol Asch, not sure if that was sarcasm. Short version

Nef held off all-Failed attack against Legendary

Legendary held off all-Failed attack against Nef.

Behind the scenes must wait for Holy.

I am sure this type is not needed, as I am sure you already knew=)

Not true. I sold everything, including one of my chars and left the game. I'm just checking back every few days to see what's going on, and to argue with a few people that feel the need to argue with me for no reason! b:shocked
    edited June 2009
    Not true. I sold everything, including one of my chars and left the game. I'm just checking back every few days to see what's going on, and to argue with a few people that feel the need to argue with me for no reason! b:shocked

so a noob is playing xAsch b:shocked
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like this thread and Holy's been doing a great job.
    It's an RPG and it's nice to have a storyline that is made just for our server and it doesn't matter if you are Nef, LG or any other guild. Consider this light reading. Not into storylines, don't read.

Awaiting update....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like this thread and Holy's been doing a great job.
    It's an RPG and it's nice to have a storyline that is made just for our server and it doesn't matter if you are Nef, LG or any other guild. Consider this light reading. Not into storylines, don't read.

Awaiting update....

The one unfortunate thing about this thread is that it wasn't around months ago. Zex's thread started after TW in Sanctuary began its slow decline. I don't think anyone would argue that TW is now kinda stale. Leg and Nef are stuck in a stalemate and unless Nef screws up I don't see that changing any time soon. It's hard to say there is any "news" when the map hasn't changed in 3 weeks.

Sanctuary's best TW days are behind her. Look at how colorful our map used to be: http://area152.com/images/pwi/week3.png
    Imagine what the report would look like for the weekend here - http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/223/20081204225149jh5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    DeadBone has returned, everyone run.
    How did you know? b:scorn
    Btw nice report!
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    How's Regicide doing?
    Back.
  • Dark_Lies - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Good stuff as usual Holy!

Off Topic:
    Not that I would condone or would want it(I am not in one of the big 2 powerhouse factions), has there ever been a map clear, or would there ever be? I was just curious, if any one has seen something like that or if it just stays the way the players make it? Not that it matters, just wondering. Any input is appreciated, thanks=)
    edited June 2009
    Good stuff as usual Holy!

Off Topic:
    Not that I would condone or would want it(I am not in one of the big 2 powerhouse factions), has there ever been a map clear, or would there ever be? I was just curious, if any one has seen something like that or if it just stays the way the players make it? Not that it matters, just wondering. Any input is appreciated, thanks=)

I heard (never validated) that there was a map wipe in other versions of this game as a sort of challenege to see which faction can take the most land in a given time period. If anyone knows anything about this please share :)
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I heard (never validated) that there was a map wipe in other versions of this game as a sort of challenege to see which faction can take the most land in a given time period. If anyone knows anything about this please share :)

The version I heard was that one or two factions had land and continued to successfully defend it from everyone, and so it was voted on by the server to wipe both factions and territories to liven things up. Have no idea what server or how this rumorthing even started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow Holy... nice speech.

Lets see how things happen this week.
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Not too long ago Someone Posted a link of events that were going to happen on the Philippines version of this game. In those event there was a map wipe included.. I will see if I can find the link and post it for ya.

EDIT: here ya go http://perfectworld.levelupgames.ph/news_main_view.html?rid=362
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    "Rebirth" , a very well known faction in TW, seems to be on rocky roads. It has been reported and confirmed that their founder/leader has quit PWI due to RL circumstances. Many of their high level members have also been reported to have left the faction. Is this the end of "Rebirth" in TW?? Only time will tell.

I shall come back and solo everyone in this imperfect world! b:angry
  • Vizula - Sanctuary
    Vizula - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I shall come back and solo everyone in this imperfect world! b:angry

Actually, I'm wanting to see that happen. When? LOL
    If you want to be somebody, and you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and Pay Attention.

b:victoryb:cool
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You gonna make up your mind, Asch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    You gonna make up your mind, Asch?

Regarding what? o.o
    edited June 2009
    wither(sp?) or not your coming back.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    whether? lol.

I did come back, I sold most my stuff, and gave some away, a little while ago. I'm just posting on the forums to pass time. Though I haven't used my char in over 5 weeks. =P
    edited June 2009
    thanks for the correction. Spell check apparently doesn't know how to spell, and I was too tired to really care to look it up.

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Wasn't meaning to sound like a bigot. It just looked really out of place. b:chuckle
  • Nassinew - Sanctuary
    Nassinew - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    rally enjoy reading these, 2 bad theres not more action going on really.. keep up the good work holy :)
    edited June 2009
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Due to a pesky thing called RL >.< , I can not write any updates for the next couple weeks (July at earliest). Sorry about this seeing as I know you are all dying to read about how the map hasnt changed in a month. Anyway, if anyone is willing to take up the task till my return, please feel free to do so. :D Otherwise, just gossip about what you know/heard so the thread stays alive and informative, but PLEASE keep it clean :P

Best Regards ,

Lois La.. I mean, HolyInferno b:cute
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    we miss you Holyb:surrender
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden