TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Veracious - Sanctuary
    Veracious - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Copy and paste it into loads of other threads, too! Cause spamming it makes a difference! b:victory

I lol'd, asch is always worth a good quip or two here.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I call for All those who are interested in this venture all those who knows us all those who want to make a difference PM me ingame and we can get u an invite. It Time we show the server that there are people to make a difference... and well before some one asks me on the post of why i left Neffarious the answer is

Dude...two words for you:

Steel

Spell Checker

Ok...that's three but c'mon. Yeesh.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Dude...two words for you:

Steel

Spell Checker

Ok...that's three but c'mon. Yeesh.

You think with his English, he'll actually be able to tell the difference? b:quiet
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't think that's true. For offensive, you are often grouped with other groups which forces the opposing factions to split their main force on 2 - 3 fronts. Defensive is often harder since like I said, you have to defend up to 3 lands in one land. As for the regicide, dreaming, legendary senario, it's already happened.

Astrelle, when u said that we won by the 3 hour thing, that was a lie and you know it. We broke your crystal every single time the last two tws and we were unable to bid two weeks ago due to some low handed foul play. We aren't going to point fingers, but it's rather clear who gains the most if Nefarious is unable to bid on a land.

Bear in mind, if you are going to play the propaganda game, we'll break your lies in half with evidence. Should you continue to spy on our forums, then we will start doing the same.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sin say what you said weeks ago in a TW ,ermmm what was it again,oh right :
    "Why u purge!?!?!?"
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Astrelle, when u said that we won by the 3 hour thing, that was a lie and you know it. We broke your crystal every single time the last two tws and we were unable to bid two weeks ago due to some low handed foul play. We aren't going to point fingers, but it's rather clear who gains the most if Nefarious is unable to bid on a land.

Hi Sinangle :)
    Please do not claim I said things I did not say. The attacking team is fighting against the clock so towards the end there is less and less incentive for an attacker to defend their crystal if it does not position them to win.

Also please realize this is a game.. try to enjoy it and have fun. Being over stressed isn't healthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    :OOOOOO sinangel seems to say that they don't have spies in legendary's forums b:chuckleb:chuckle And no one gains anything if nefarious can't bid, it's not like your attacks and our attacks are on the same day, lol
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hi Sinangle :)
    Please do not claim I said things I did not say. The attacking team is fighting against the clock so towards the end there is less and less incentive for an attacker to defend their crystal if it does not position them to win.

Also please realize this is a game.. try to enjoy it and have fun. Being over stressed isn't healthy.

Emm.. shouldnt it be the defender is defending against the clock, so the less and less incentive to attack enemy crystal too? I mean why attack when we can get default win...
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Emm.. shouldnt it be the defender is defending against the clock, so the less and less incentive to attack enemy crystal too? I mean why attack when we can get default win...

Probably a simple issue of pride. Like you said, if you are that close to victory, why NOT win by default? Its the safest possible route and the most logical. Asterelle's point is derived out of logic. At that point in a tw, all you have left is an all or nothing hit, seeing as there is nothing real to lose at that point for the attacking party.b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't think that's true. For offensive, you are often grouped with other groups which forces the opposing factions to split their main force on 2 - 3 fronts. Defensive is often harder since like I said, you have to defend up to 3 lands in one land. As for the regicide, dreaming, legendary senario, it's already happened.

Bear in mind, if you are going to play the propaganda game, we'll break your lies in half with evidence. Should you continue to spy on our forums, then we will start doing the same.

Why would you even post anything about tw? You told your wizards open zhen on OUR towers..............rofl
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why would you even post anything about tw? You told your wizards open zhen on OUR towers..............rofl

Snowey, Snowey, next time film it and put it on Forum *yess piggy smile*
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary
    OOSNOWFOXOo - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Snowey, Snowey, next time film it and put it on Forum *yess piggy smile*

Hard to do, those poor wiz die too fast...
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Hard to do, whose poor wiz die too fast...

but i tought they had a BB b:surrender

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm happy I'm not one of those die-fast wiziez b:victory
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    So many chalanges for Legendary this week... to bad I wont TW this week :(

I really wanna see how much time Outlaw will resist Leg, and Recluse too.

I am sure this weekend TW will be interesting
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Just had an idea, could the Leaders of the Factions involved in this weekends TW Battles post a report on how things went on the day for them in the battles they was involved in, or perhaps select one of their members to do it. it would certainly give a different perspective on the Battles instead of the usual reports that get done here.
    edited July 2009
    lol emma, dont count on it xD. Devalis is mean and Asterelle is lazy puhaha

as for why they go for stairway? probably because they wanna steal the 0 chan powder from nef. In case you didn't know, TW between nef and leg is just an overhyped drug battle b:cute
    edited July 2009
    Well it's going to be a interesting weekend so I wish all the Factions involved Goodluck (and break a nef) and may the best Factions on the day win, so have fun everyone.

FTFY :D
    lol emma, dont count on it xD. Devalis is mean and Asterelle is lazy puhaha

as for why they go for stairway? probably because they wanna steal the 0 chan powder from nef. In case you didn't know, TW between nef and leg is just an overhyped drug battle b:cute

Ya I don't know about Devalis but I only rarely post in the forums.

Anyway I think you're confusing stairway for dribbling spring b:bye

This weekend is definitely looking pretty fun :) Good luck Nef
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    edited July 2009
    Anyway I think you're confusing stairway for dribbling spring b:bye

whats with the waving goodbye? you weirdo lolb:cute
    edited July 2009
    whats with the waving goodbye? you weirdo lolb:cute

pfff that's not 'good-bye'.. its 'hello'. Actually it's more like "Hello?! McFly!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    pfff that's not 'good-bye'.. its 'hello'. Actually it's more like "Hello?! McFly!"

I'd prefer if you call me marty. thanks b:cute
    edited July 2009
    I am sure you two^^ will have time to kick each other butt in TW xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    edited July 2009
    lol we've been kicking each other's butts for many months now. Im so sick of your face 'elle! b:angryb:cute
    edited July 2009
    I am sure you two^^ will have time to kick each other butt in TW xD

You're kidding right? Holy and I are infamous for our tea parties in TW b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    You're kidding right? Holy and I are infamous for our tea parties in TW b:chuckle

Can I join... I want a nice view to **** party... I mean tea partyb:chuckle

... if you dont let me in... I will be glady to have a cookie as reward :P
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this game needs female-female embracing b:chuckle

**** party indeed!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2009

Preditions:

Next week we will see Nefarious and Legendary assaulting each other with a high probability of Nefarious gaining a land from Legendary unless Regicide and Dreaming join forces again against Nefarious. We expect those two giants of TWs to defending against a couple of factions too.

Does anyone knows the person who said that?b:chuckleb:laugh

female-female embrace :O... I wouldnt mind female-male-female embrace :D
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Does anyone knows the person who said that?b:chuckleb:laugh

female-female embrace :O... I wouldnt mind female-male-female embrace :D

Good luck getting a hug from Asterelle b:laugh
    Read the preavious posts were Q is Adessing Ast as "HIM" tought you new b:surrender

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    o.o whos Q?

and Asterelle is a pretty girl in a pink ballroom dress, i don't know what you're talking about b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2009
    /runs from Asterelle... his head is about to blow up xD

and the boobies party is about to start... I wanna be there... rigth in the midle
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ