TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Blergh, Tw map only has "6" landholding facs o.0
    We need more action on the tw map, atleast the colors are pleasing...
    just tell the players stop jumping all over the place once a fac looses land lol >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    just tell the players stop jumping all over the place once a fac looses land lol >.>

Nobody wants to be on the underdog's team for too long, it seems. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    All that R9 and almost 0 stopping power. How interesting.
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yer, tw was so boring today, do you and your self a favour, go attack end or something, whats the point of vsing us pinni, if you know that we can wipe you in 5 mins?
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yer, tw was so boring today, do you and your self a favour, go attack end or something, whats the point of vsing us pinni, if you know that we can wipe you in 5 mins?

Well it will at least give a TW to do.

?b:chuckle

Y NO ATTACK?
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

you are so powerful :o
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

He predevil,

We are looking for Tw's so we can give unexperianced people experiance, its nice to work every tw on communication with newer people and also giving them a shot, all our experianced people are accepting with this, so we give our experiance on, this will bassicly create a chain effect.

Our inttention are not to talk anything about any faction we just wanne have Tw and Fun.
    and ill promise you we grow and Pinnacle will be soon anough a serieus thread.
    But not unstable like factions that have fused or have grown to quick, but by remaining having fun and serious TW and grow slowely, and with a stable core we build.

We can brake like yesterday again trough a defence with our push and get the crystal down to 75% have pics if you wanne see, and also of that you have applied to us predevil with a alt, also have pics o that but we didnt want that because it will bring conflicts ill hope your happy now.
    So please just stop talking smack for Eny because Eny dont like that also.

Further i am proud on all Pinnacle members, and keep it up, we growing and growing. our time Will come Sooner then you think. Remain fun and respect for eachother.

cya whity,
  • imnotwraith
    imnotwraith Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    B]and also of that you have applied to us predevil with a alt. but we didnt want that because it will bring conflicts. [/B]

So he mad he got rejected b:chuckle

cute <3

HAI WS <3
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    vindiego wrote: »
    of all the things u cyd edit out u fergot to edit out the fail badge of courage at the binding tower at 1:40/// how could u mess that up ? not even a new laptop gon make u get good . serioualym at least get better at editing spo u don look bad

Not even a new keyboard would make you type right, you probably missing a part of brain or something . Oh and hi random troll !!! Let me guess, Allure killed you so many times and you got pissed b:sad

b:kiss Allure so pro
  • vindiego
    vindiego Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not even a new keyboard would make you type right, you probably missing a part of brain or something . Oh and hi random troll !!! Let me guess, Allure killed you so many times and you got pissed b:sad

b:kiss Allure so pro

my keyboerd musta brok from facerollin you and your butt buddies at west gate tooo mach . get good pleze so my brain don hurt from all dat facerollin b:sad
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    my keyboerd musta brok from facerollin you and your butt buddies at west gate tooo mach . get good pleze so my brain don hurt from all dat facerollin b:sad

Why so mad? 1v1 so you can show me your faceroll skills b:cute
    Who are you anyway, besides the obvious hater crying out his frustration on forum hidding on a troll account kind of guy? b:questionb:chuckle
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Definatly not a keyboard problem, no need to be neurologist to see it b:pleased
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    of all the things u cyd edit out u fergot to edit out the fail badge of courage at the binding tower at 1:40/// how could u mess that up ? not even a new laptop gon make u get good . serioualym at least get better at editing spo u don look bad
    Lol, yeah that was a mistake but everyone makes mistakes :D But that mistake didn't really have any effect on my gameplay so I'm not too worried about it ^^ And the only part I edit is when i die, so people don't have to watch me fly down the path...cause that's boring to watch. :P You should also look into taking an English class btw...

And PreDevil =/ I don't see anything wrong with Pinnacle having fun and gaining experience twing.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Whoever you are, if people from Regicide were good enough to even do anything right, we'd be having a lot more to talk about right now.

You're criticizing her for incorrectly using domain? Go tell your faction to get good and actually hit the cata barbs instead of the ones not pulling the cat - maybe then you might have a chance at prolonging tw.

Glad you watched the video though, so you can see for yourself how ridiculous Regicide is at TWing.
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so many noobs
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    show me your faceroll skills b:cute

Present! b:cute.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Present! b:cute.

b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kalexia
    kalexia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle

Funny stuff predevil...wonder if the rest of Enely feels similar to your opinion? or if ur suckin' and blowin' ur own hot air??Why u app to Regi if Enely is all THAT?hmm?....wasn't long ago that Enely was in these shoes so how about u and ur overblown ego get a sense of what the future has in store for you!
    Your rather pathetic comment is one that reflects poorly on not only you but your faction as well; you see for a faction that has been independant and building base for only a couple months and recruiting for even less time than that, the fact that Pinnacle even touches your crystal says quite a bit don't you think? LOL We don't really care if it wastes your time!!! QQ more...roll us more...we will learn and grow and soon we shall see what a waste of time is...it's called FUN! Which we have lots of, without resorting to name calling and belittling others to make our faction seem like it's better than another!
    edited January 2012
    Options
    so many noobs
    so little time
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    kalexia wrote: »
    -insert ramble here-

Sorry, but bragging about touching the opponent's HQ in a 6 minute steam roll seems a little silly to me. How many barbs in Pinnacle have over 30k hp? That's not something easy to burst down, especially when the opposing faction chooses to devote little to defense when they know they are going to win. I'm pretty sure Enelysion doesn't even build towers :3

A little perspective helps. Sure Pinnacle may be growing, or different, or all their other claims. But take into perspective all the things that occur during those TW's against Enelysion.
  • kalexia
    kalexia Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ~insert strife's insecurity here~

steam roll? regret to inform u vindi steam rolls b:chuckle....u guys sort of just huff and puff a lil bit...and then brag about it...so we choose u guys to practice on what does that tell you? LOL low man on the pole always gonna get it first!

oh and btw if Sassi gonna ramble it won't be a paragraph! lolb:victory
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sassi b:dirty

Wonder if strife follows Devil's example and applies on troll alt as well, or he already did b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What would you call a 6 minute TW then? o.o

I only send my alts to factions I consider worth investigating :o
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

WHAT AN OUTBURST! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't cry Yazoo.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    kalexia wrote: »
    ~insert strife's insecurity here~

steam roll? regret to inform u vindi steam rolls b:chuckle....u guys sort of just huff and puff a lil bit...and then brag about it...so we choose u guys to practice on what does that tell you? LOL low man on the pole always gonna get it first!

oh and btw if Sassi gonna ramble it won't be a paragraph! lolb:victory

insecurity b:surrender
    sending alts nowadays is a waste of time
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [QUOTE=Strife_son[/QUOTE]

You talk for Eny i presume? or you dont? because you can still take distance from you post's....?

Definition of ''strife's'' steam roling= 6 min Tw

Lesson: if you dont see the enemy infront of you on B-lane but only you will ever see is the enemy's crystal... then its not called steam rolling strife.

Its called crystal racing or a no-show, in this case it was a crystal race, because we got Eny's crystal down to 20% left and eny ours sooner then that, and you dont have to be a shamed of that because thats just the defenition of a crystal race Strife_son.

I hope you have learned something today because were all never to old to learn.

Greetings White.
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    we got Eny's crystal down to 20%

Nice b:shocked