TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    in tw i only see the enemy crystal down lane b cuz errrrbody is dead and in spawn
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nice b:shocked

thx TP! your gratz on double defences and stuff.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The numbers for our HQ keep changing! I can't comprehend it all!

Base race... steam roll... If your catas are not attacking and are in fact dead in enemy base, then it is not a base race. A base race would imply both sides sent all their forces to crush enemy HQ in the quickest amount of time, no? But your catas were dead :o

A base race would imply you had some sort of chance, but really, there was none :3

I thought Pinnacle was different?! But I'm not seeing how :o Bragging about your accomplishments in a steam roll, seems like an all time low for things to boast about. But I will not pick on you all too much, you're a new faction and you're different. Keep up that positive attitude and one day you too might get that extra 35%, no wait 20%, wait... it was 17.34%. Oh well!
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol :)

still calling it a steam roll b:shutup

thx for your possitive comments strive! cu upcomming wheekend again! xD peace out!
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am the only roll worth mentioning b:cute
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    isnt 'steam roll' defined in tw as more um ... like a diff. in strength to the point that speed makes minimal diff.? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Iwould say almost, because you have ''mostly'' always differences in strength in Tw, but steam rolling isnt realy a something you have to win before a time frame, it has to have a few ingredients needed,
    in the first push this has to happen then, 80 vs 80, head to head on the same lane, and 1 party gets over runned by a Truck, and before you know what happend your crystal is dead.

But its already no 'real' steam roll anymore as its a 80-30 or 60-20 then it can not called a real steam roll anymore, but then i would call it 'Outnumberd'
  • whyyoumadson
    whyyoumadson Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this is the kind of steam rolling that goes on between ene and pinn LULULULULU

http://reververation.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/steam-roll.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this is the kind of steam rolling that goes on between ene and pinn LULULULULU

http://reververation.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/steam-roll.jpg
    not safe to look at in a quiet work place.............-.- your name included. Now they know im not workin D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Date ~ Time ~ Attacker ~ Defender ~ Location

1/14 ~ 20:09 ~ VAMPS ~ Vindicate ~ S. Clouds Island

^ This is starting to get old b:sweat
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I know right?!
    I'm gettin' hella scurred of VAMPS, yo!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Kyoko is on vacation, and SO is... In France... Singing... Possibly about Wine. So no TW for Kaku. Wait, can Directors place TW bids, or only Leader?

Either way, no TW for Kaku, so I'm kind of... *Sadpanda*
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Careful now, apparently being annoyed with 6 minute TW's means you are not deserving of the land you hold!
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think Kyoko is on vacation, and SO is... In France... Singing... Possibly about Wine. So no TW for Kaku. Wait, can Directors place TW bids, or only Leader?

Either way, no TW for Kaku, so I'm kind of... *Sadpanda*

Leader only.
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry Roid dced and i didnt know what to do .
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just call nuke squishy or stinky. Works every time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    http://youtu.be/mQAWlgKnpvM nuff said.

btw why does every barb wants to arma me?

See you in TW Nuke b:kiss <3
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Start with the posts already D; ...AFK
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *waits for Nuke's tw vid with taylor swift music*!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vindi vs Leg, Regi and VAMPS -Triple Defense-

http://youtu.be/T7fSpKRzbGg
    watching the start of the vid Oo .
    I imagined that dog as a cata barb running on empty B lane towards the crystal. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    OK OK today I have a good one. It took a while! Hopefully I can obtain a full 65% Vindicate hated of me with this! And since all Vindi is Kirby, that means I just have to make some insult at Kirby. Here it goes!

SO today LG had good sign ups, and nobody was drunk UNTIL 10 minutes into the TW when the roofies we had all taken started hitting. As we careened into Vindicate base, the RisingDolls of the world properly debuff removeded, 20% of faction passed out in the gate! This was shocking! How could this be?!

The other 80% were so depressed upon seeing this that we did not group up for a second push, instead trickling in slowly to our untimely demise! "Woes us!" we thought. Then as Regicide TW ended, the other 80% of the faction promptly got really drunk (HAPPY JANUARY 14th!!!). I couldn't see anything because I was busy being Kanjou and AirSonic'd in the face, and of course my world chat was off as well as my common chat so I know no LG trash talked the entire time!

Alas, as the drunken Leggos soon realized, they could not hold off the trolololing Vindi horde with their Ruvils and their rfkfskksksss (who is not even good *kirby insult*) and we failed to defend. Vindicate successfully triple defended (an: for realz tho gratz, that's hard to do).

Obviously, if LG had pregamed less and listened to more innocent Taylor Swift music and loaded less **** up on their screens during TW, the day would have ended differently. Also Nuke did not record me hitting him in TW, which is the real tragedy here. And with that, I hope all the little rkfs (all 200) hate me more. Your hate, it feeds me, it's delicious! Like the egg roll to my shrimp fried rice!

Love y'all see you next week mwah mwah ♥
    - An LG Officer (+10 Vindi hate points right there damn, on a roll)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hope you get better. http://www.aa.org/?Media=PlayFlash
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    not even a cash shopper! http://youtu.be/3saFhGCXt2w

So noob, not even using the white wings while on the ground.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry i fail twice to QJQ last night cuz keroona hates me
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kero is a hater. I demand she changes her forum title to Dirty Hater. b:cute
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Congratz all you dirty Vindi's b:pleased
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol we're not anonymous b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol we're not anonymous b:laugh

b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    daft punk <3 ^^

umm... that is anything but daft punk... thats almost an insult lol the song Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go - Cinema (Skrillex Remix) b:lipcurl

my request <3 hehehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry i fail twice to QJQ last night cuz keroona hates me

yeeeee keroona <33 b:dirty