TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I don't think anyone has said grats to Regi for taking Thousand Streams O_O! Kind of a big accomplishment even though we all knew it was gonna happen :3 Anyway gz, ned ironguards nao ktnx.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I actually am happy that Amplified got land. It may have been a 1 squad vs them from what my sources tell me but still it's land. Now Nef has to decide on which land they want to attack to make a reclaim! Things are getting exciting!

That's gonna be fun, bets taken? b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dun worry that wont happen ;O
    there is always more
    http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/7195/original/fatty_wants_moar.jpg

and why did u have to use an asian girl ;< now I want an eggroll b:cry
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dun worry that wont happen ;O
    there is always more
    http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/7195/original/fatty_wants_moar.jpg

and why did u have to use an asian girl ;< now I want an eggroll b:cry

Would you prefer a naked mom ? Also includes buses & lessons how to defend vs bullies ( sorta....b:lipcurl )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZ6MrJxpAY
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Would you prefer a naked mom ? Also includes buses & lessons how to defend vs bullies ( sorta....b:lipcurl )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZ6MrJxpAY

seen it already b:sad
    edited June 2010
    Options
    seen it already b:sad

In soviet Russia , orange annoy you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFZtOk42ets
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GZ Leg and Amp b:pleased
    and lol at obvious lack of sportsmanship from enely (marshall?) good job b:bye
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/highdragonvii/win.png

b:bye
    sadly not only 1 ^^;
    we will deal strong with whatever sarcasm comes along, but ty for the peeps who are not ^_^ motivates us that its still worth it in sanctuary to help others fight through our own losses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    GZ Leg and Amp b:pleased
    and lol at obvious lack of sportsmanship from enely (marshall?) good job b:bye
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c163/highdragonvii/win.png

b:bye

See...Back when Amp and Enely was fighting LG for land, we had to turtle LG's main force while Enely only got a few ppl from LG to fight so they won their very first land. Grats to them.

Fast forward to the future, we won because we all participated in the triple attack vs nef. The point of the triple attack was to thin out the enemy and it worked...so why is Enely former director (marshal now?) so angry about Amp winning. I would be glad if one of the triple attackers won even if it's not Amp. That's why we kept on fighting Nef despite getting steamrolled every week so that everyone has a chance to win land.

Don't worry Enely there is always next week. If we keep pushing at it and not give up, everyone will get land and we will have a rainbow map once again.

BTW GRATS REGI! Awesome fight b:victory
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sadly not only 1 ^^;
    we will deal strong with whatever sarcasm comes along, but ty for the peeps who are not ^_^ motivates us that its still worth it in sanctuary to help others fight through our own losses.

RaR! I was actually being serious with my congrats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    See...Back when Amp and Enely was fighting LG for land, we had to turtle LG's main force while Enely only got a few ppl from LG to fight so they won their very first land. Grats to them.

Fast forward to the future, we won because we all participated in the triple attack vs nef. The point of the triple attack was to thin out the enemy and it worked...so why is Enely former director (marshal now?) so angry about Amp winning. I would be glad if one of the triple attackers won even if it's not Amp. That's why we kept on fighting Nef despite getting steamrolled every week so that everyone has a chance to win land.

Don't worry Enely there is always next week. If we keep pushing at it and not give up, everyone will get land and we will have a rainbow map once again.

BTW GRATS REGI! Awesome fight b:victory

Um , isn't the point of the game to have fun ( fun TWs in this case ) ?It seems to me like almost every1 in sanc mostly wants " a colorful map" yet doesn't care if they end up doing only 5-10 min steamrolls to get it . After nef is weakened a bit more I think the lesser faction should actually work towards bordering each other so they can have some balanced fun fights <3 . It's always fun to try fighting different ppl , in the end it should all be good fun as long as it's not a roll .

From the point of view of a guy ( yes that's me) that would rather have a fun , long lasting TW which is a loss over a 5-10 min roll I see Enely as a winner this week as I see nef & LG .

Just my 2 cents .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Unfortunately, I'm not mad about Amplified winning. If you don't know what my post was about, then you don't read Battlefront. I don't care if Enelysion gets land, Nefarious will just take it the next week anyways. I want fun TW's, not land lmao. And since everyone wants to bring up the ex-director/marshal argument, Sarunya and Morikou can both demote me at any time they see fit. If I must be a member to state whatever I want on public forums then I will gladly accept it. :]

And bringing up our fight against Legendary, yes we won because Amplified went first, Enelysion nor myself never denied that, we were happy to win after fighting Legendary constantly week after week. We werent happy because we thought we did it by ourselves lol.

Pimp, you get sexier with every post. b:dirty
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Um , isn't the point of the game to have fun ( fun TWs in this case ) ?It seems to me like almost every1 in sanc mostly wants " a colorful map" yet doesn't care if they end up doing only 5-10 min steamrolls to get it . After nef is weakened a bit more I think the lesser faction should actually work towards bordering each other so they can have some balanced fun fights <3 . It's always fun to try fighting different ppl , in the end it should all be good fun as long as it's not a roll.

From the point of view of a guy ( yes that's me) that would rather have a fun , long lasting TW which is a loss over a 5-10 min roll I see Enely as a winner this week as I see nef & LG .

Just my 2 cents .
    see the point boils down to just not giving up :3 so you come back hun. Thing is, it makes you wonder seeing pple slap a faction thats been helping contribute to these 'trippy' attacks, just cause luck swayed on their side for once. Like someone said, the reason for the coordination is to dilute the numbers. That aside, another thing that concerned me about another subject, the way you pointed it out magicpimp, makes it look like your berating and calling losers any and every faction who may or maynot be included in coordination, the ones that dont last more than 10min but are trying very hard to continue tw. I'll give dibs to every faction that participates in even their 5min tws, for their efforts to make sanc. a little more interesting in their own way they can. (and combining factions dont work as you already experienced that for yourself) Sry its a bit harsh i apologize beforehand, but for me the ones who continuously put in effort regardless of the ****ty tw time they get slapped with, are far better winners than ones giving up on the server, jump to another one, and then jokingly ask the sanc. oldies to join them cause they need loyal and enduring pple on the new server. Long lasting tws come with enduring pple, so i cant say your one to talk there... :/

also aside.
    I cant argue that regi doesnt deserve what they have right now ;) Their sheer determination since 2008 rivals that of LG. It aint my faction but it almost brings tears to my eyes watching them slowly get on a roll after more than a whopping year and a half. Its something worth smiling for after watching what they went through.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Um , isn't the point of the game to have fun ( fun TWs in this case ) ?It seems to me like almost every1 in sanc mostly wants " a colorful map" yet doesn't care if they end up doing only 5-10 min steamrolls to get it . After nef is weakened a bit more I think the lesser faction should actually work towards bordering each other so they can have some balanced fun fights <3 . It's always fun to try fighting different ppl , in the end it should all be good fun as long as it's not a roll .

Just my 2 cents .

When you triple attack against a faction, of course there is a chance you either get steam rolled or they no show and the TW lasts 6min, however, there is always the chance that they steam roll or no show someone else, no? Rather than going in alone and having the certainty of getting steam rolled, this is probably the best chance there is of getting longer TWs.

I wasn't not particularly happy that 1 squad showed up, or that Nef is having trouble fielding people, but what do you propose that I do? Make my dissatisfaction obvious to all on forums or something?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually there is a chance they get enough to do three fights at once. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually there is a chance they get enough to do three fights at once. :p
    not really, even in the old days nef didnt do it that way. It was always somewhat of a 'turtle1, steam2, steam3, fight1'. The only thing thats diff. atm is they still ARE strong, maybe not #1 but no doubt strong; they seem to 'dilute1, dilute2, steam3, focus2, steam1'. In the end you know its just a turtle and steam for the others once the strongest of the triple win and the remaining loose in the next 5min.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That aside, another thing that concerned me about another subject, the way you pointed it out magicpimp, makes it look like your berating and calling losers any and every faction who may or maynot be included in coordination, the ones that dont last more than 10min but are trying very hard to continue tw.

Actually I was just defending fun TWs that are a loss vs win TWs that are a roll , wasn't trying to offend any1 , I'm not playing here anymore so I'll be neutral to every1 , no matter who it is . I'd even take nef's side whom I used to hate ( childish acting I know ) if they are right and others are wrong . Perhaps .... the way I said it made it sound a lil' offensive b:surrender

Anyway don't hate , I made your forums more active :P

When you triple attack against a faction, of course there is a chance you either get steam rolled or they no show and the TW lasts 6min, however, there is always the chance that they steam roll or no show someone else, no? Rather than going in alone and having the certainty of getting steam rolled, this is probably the best chance there is of getting longer TWs.

I wasn't not particularly happy that 1 squad showed up, or that Nef is having trouble fielding people, but what do you propose that I do? Make my dissatisfaction obvious to all on forums or something?

E-cup Qui , ofc I know this - my reply to you is the same one as above :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Options

Anyway don't hate , I made your forums more active :P
    you miss us so much you cant bear to leave us alone :P
    edited June 2010
    Options

Pimp, you get sexier with every post. b:dirty

Awww Sarah sweetie , here I'm trying to make my e-peen smaller since it was wayyyyyy too big when I still played on sanc and you're enlarging it again b:cry

Bad Sawah ish bad b:laugh

Sry its a bit harsh i apologize beforehand, but for me the ones who continuously put in effort regardless of the ****ty tw time they get slapped with, are far better winners than ones giving up on the server, jump to another one, and then jokingly ask the sanc. oldies to join them cause they need loyal and enduring pple on the new server. Long lasting tws come with enduring pple, so i cant say your one to talk there... :/

Eh this comment is totally directed at me so I have to reply .

You do make a point here . Although I wasn't even aiming to be one of the ppl who can endure long months , a year +1 even of meh TWs or none at all , nor was I seeking credit for something that I never wanted to in the 1st place . Like our good old LG leader Akasera mentioned b4 quitting : " I started out as just your average player and eventually got caught up in allot of things " , it was something around those lines anyway , that would also apply to me , I can't say I didn't enjoy it though .

However if you recall what I said in my quitting thread I did mention that I never felt like I belonged to this server that much & always regretted not starting on LC when it was still fresh as well as HL . Akasera mostly quit because he got a slap in the face doing his months of cube farming for chips for the very 1st lunar ring on the server & then the next day bam packs - click - oh hai there , lunar insignia -ornament just like that so It's understandable for any1 to RQ while on the other hand I didn't have any unique things or w/e to make me do that.

In fact I wanted to quit a billion times & only stayed cuz of friends/other ppl so when most of those friends combined with a busier RL schedule for the next months + boredom , quitting was the ideal choice . Besides ... I'm not the patient type , despite loving pvp I was getting bored of fighting same ppl ( nef ) over & over again for months . Maybe this is another reason why nef is loosing now , not every1 is as patient as you or others :P It may not be something to be proud of , but that's just how some are .

And I see nothing wrong in asking some ppl that I'd enjoy playing with if they'd want to come play on another server since it's their call in the end , not mine ^ _^ .

you miss us so much you cant bear to leave us alone :P

Ofcccccccc I do b:cute Making new friends doesn't mean I have to forget the old ones & forums are open to all .

With all this being said , I'll end my long **** rant post with this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Sanc I <3 you all , even ex-"pixel-enemies" :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SLANDER & LIES ! I type ~ cough ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJZ6JJN_ON4

first the asian and now this b:angry
    she proved she's a nerd alright -_- now where is the proof that she's hot b:surrender
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1000 Streams TW Video, Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcNtVx8jbg
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1000 Streams TW Video, Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JcNtVx8jbg

You died a lot b:angry

Thx for the vid Dan b:kiss
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
    edited June 2010
    Options
    o____O;

im starting to feel sorry for the pple who joined nef in the past 3 months thinking theyd escape a steam roll from their prior faction vs nef, only to be rolled by regi now
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    o____O;

im starting to feel sorry for the pple who joined nef in the past 3 months thinking theyd escape a steam roll from their prior faction vs nef, only to be rolled by regi now

I love it. Nothing more enjoyable than killing people who turned on their faction because things weren't looking good. I wish Nefarious would send more former Legendary members to our fights, nothing like forcing them to see the "Defeat" sign they thought they could escape.

Moral of the post, things may not always look great, but abandoning your faction for BS reasons won't get you anywhere. Tough your problems out until you can find a solution, that is how you get stronger.

Just watched teh 1k streams vid. Why is it that Neffies are so quick with sutra/ ab domain/ IG's? Saw a few times in the vid where they would pop that effect before they were even in danger... Happened a few times in our attack where if I even got near one archer (the same one every time, happened at least 4 times) he would use ab domain/sutra, get a away a little bit, get stunned, and die. Addiction is a bad thing~
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Thx for the vid Dan b:kiss

Can't help it lol; I had half the BM support we normally had cause of the 4 extra barbs each replacing a BM. If you hadn't noticed, I had to keep charging in there ahead with no other support to buy time for my cat pullers to get inside the base, and get constantly purged. b:laugh
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Next time if you get purged, let me know, I'll buff you with Frost Blade b:laugh
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nice vid b:pleased Templar must have felt sad for not being able to take cat and had to DD b:chuckle tough job eh
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I hope to get into a good TW faction one day...

My only TW Faction was WiccanWay and that lasted all of about 3 months before _Hotep_ went pretty much insane.....
    In about a week i am gonna be Hard charging for 90 and Demon and hope someone will be looking out for meb:victory. Just gonna try awesome vid btw Dan.....but stop dieing so much i remember taking 6 ppl just to kill you when we fought your faction back in the day X3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love it. Nothing more enjoyable than killing people who turned on their faction because things weren't looking good. I wish Nefarious would send more former Legendary members to our fights, nothing like forcing them to see the "Defeat" sign they thought they could escape.

Moral of the post, things may not always look great, but abandoning your faction for BS reasons won't get you anywhere. Tough your problems out until you can find a solution, that is how you get stronger.

Just watched teh 1k streams vid. Why is it that Neffies are so quick with sutra/ ab domain/ IG's? Saw a few times in the vid where they would pop that effect before they were even in danger... Happened a few times in our attack where if I even got near one archer (the same one every time, happened at least 4 times) he would use ab domain/sutra, get a away a little bit, get stunned, and die. Addiction is a bad thing~
    lol sry had to laugh at the non-candy coats xD