test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Known Issue:
We are aware of Console players experiencing crashes and freezing. We continue to investigate this to identify a fix soon. Thank you for your patience.

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonbone Vale. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• redfist#9572 redfist Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Want to know how to repro this? Try logging in w/ a character once. It freezes.

Kill the game, restart. Try logging in w/ a character once. It freezes.

Repeat.
  • debra#6107 debra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes me too
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Yep
    Just blue screens and freezes on PS4
    Another successful launch
  • phenigma#5013 phenigma Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    broken here
  • inumbroinumbro Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Same.
  • acclaw297#5319 acclaw297 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here even making a new character can't bypass it either lol, I get a black screen.
  • soufjen#8281 soufjen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Freezes after joining world with my Character when the welcoming Screen Pops up
    eggs
    I tried spamming the O key. I can run around and it still freezes after 30 seconds.

Apparently PS5 players can play?
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Would be great if we could see more than 15 seconds of playtime before the game locks up.
  • soufjen#8281 soufjen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    inumbro said:

I tried spamming the O key. I can run around and it still freezes after 30 seconds.

im on ps5, same issue
    eggs
  • firewolf#4157 firewolf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Same here. It's happened with all of my friends I play with too.
  • djuan3000#3893 djuan3000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yes freezes on my home screen after character login, deleted and reinstalled whole game...same

inumbro said:

im on ps5, same issue
    Thanks for the info.

Yes, its everyone. Our Discord blew up with complaining. Well, it's still under maintenance hours, so will try later.
  • Game Frozen on entry
  • pocxki#0529 pocxki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Unable to play ps4 & ps5 on any toon. Freezes on home (whats new) when spamming '0' it freezes a few sec later.
    Creating a new toon gives Black screen when loading world
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    Not to dog pile, but simply providing another data point. PS5 user experiencing the same issue. Game freezes upon entering the world. I can enter the game and choose a character, but it freezes almost immediately after loading the first zone.
  • lightning#4117 lightning Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Game freezes upon logging into your toon. This is happening on both ps4 and ps5. Please fix many people have taken this day off to enjoy the game but instead met with disappointment. Thanks.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    You know that feeling when a new mod drops and your all set, cup of coffee in hand and ready to play.....this isn't it.
  • pocxki#0529 pocxki Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Seems it has to do with multiple toon... my wife can play... she has only 1 toon on her account