test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Options
    finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Looks like they just someone in to flip the switch this morning and then called it a day. No communication, no expectations, they don't play or test their games. So over this game.
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User

Making light of the issue was a poor choice, but clearly they're on it. It's not like this was totally unexpected, based on previous form. All we can do is make coffee, read a book, watch some Netflix ... whatever. It's a game, hardly the end of the world.

I agree with your conclusion, but disagree that "making light of the issue" was a poor choice.

For one, I'm consistently amazed at the ability of this team to keep a fun demeanor on these forums, considering the constant beatdown they are receiving. I know I'm part of it, with my ongoing log of (ignored) Demogorgon failures, but there's a lot of complaining and moaning on this site that just comes from a place of entitlement, and these folks do a great job of showing a game face (almost) every time they come out to face the public.

I was over on the D&D Online forums a little while ago, exploring, and was amazed that a game that is absolutely lackluster in so many ways compared to NeverWinter, has basically an adoring public in their forums. By comparison, mind you. No one is literally loved by everyone. Mark Twain said something about that, I believe.

Endstate, though, I agree. Read a book. Watch a movie. Come back later and see if they've exorcised the demons yet.
  • Options
    nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    It's no biggy for me. That manager post just came off as a little bit glib. I could see where it may trigger some folks who were already upset. Personally, I'm watching Manifest on Netflix and check in after each ep finishes. Too easy.
  • Options
    thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    > @mparcher#3106 said:
    > You're going to do the right thing an do a server rollback, right? Let the players currently able to play know now so they don't keep grinding today for no reason.

Agree, even if they fix it now, Europe is sleeping and giving other time zones a big advantage.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    my account freezes on my ps4 and, I can't play but two different people can load and play on my ps4 without it freezing
  • Options
    mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    4.5 hrs later, still no fix or updates?
  • Options
    redfist#9572 redfist Member Posts: 20 Arc User

Known Issue:
    We are aware of Console players experiencing crashes and freezing. We continue to investigate this to identify a fix soon. Thank you for your patience.

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonbone Vale. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Any chance of getting periodic updates? We are your paying customers, customer service matters.

Thanks.
  • Options
    hehateme999#2396 hehateme999 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    > @redfist#9572 said:
    > Any chance of getting periodic updates? We are your paying customers, customer service matters.
    >
    > Thanks.

Good luck with that.
  • Options
    thepharos#4195 thepharos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This is pathetic. Final nail for me… can’t even play. Did you even test it? Why release early if it’s going to crash? Goodbye.
  • Options
    aelrindel#9747 aelrindel Member Posts: 1 New User
    took the day off of work to be able to play the new mod today and husband was able to get online and i havent been able to log in or get past the home screen and then the screen freezes. it has now been almost 7 hours of complete failure of trying to log in. And ive tried everything possible as to how to fix it and nothing has worked. I think we should get some free stuff for not being able to play!
  • Options
    roseypalmer#7773 roseypalmer Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Can we get a possible ETA on when we will be able to get past the home screen. I know you're working on it, but would be nice to have a bit more feedback.
  • Options
    redfist#9572 redfist Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    GEARBOX, if you are watching, could you please institute a better communication system for your customers? We pay for service. The best we're getting is rumor of a server restore with no info on ETA. We deserve better than rumors and crickets.
  • Options
    knowfear4#5964 knowfear4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    If they can't fix it with server side code they will have to roll out an update but that would have to get approved by sony and that may take some time. I hope they are going to comp us for our 100k AD and lost keys and reroll tokens for each day this takes to get fixed.
  • Options
    slohcin13#7963 slohcin13 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Note from someone else that is in game on PS:

It appears that when temporary enchants are removed to inventory and the user changes characters and comes back to the same character the removed temporary enchant is placed back in its original slot if the slot is empty. If the temporary enchant is discarded then it does stay gone.
  • Options
    keria2018#2874 keria2018 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

If they can't fix it with server side code they will have to roll out an update but that would have to get approved by sony and that may take some time. I hope they are going to comp us for our 100k AD and lost keys and reroll tokens for each day this takes to get fixed.

I totally agree on this!!!! They should have to comp us but we all know that that will never happen!!! AWESOME IDEA though.
  • Options
    danielep#7739 danielep Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problems,game freezes up,needed fixed,so kind of time frame would be nice
  • Options
    svauntsvaunt Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I am able to long into my bard that is located in the River district. But I am unable to upgrade my green mirage weapons. Nothing shows up in the slot to show what it is being upgraded to. My bard is in a guild that is not part of any alliance.
  • Options
    willbarth#7641 willbarth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    8:45pm Eastern Time not able to get into world longer then 10sec before freezing, any changes or news?
  • Options
    finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    4hours since last update. What's the status? Are we gonna get to play before the original console release date?
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    svaunt said:

I am able to long into my bard that is located in the River district. But I am unable to upgrade my green mirage weapons. Nothing shows up in the slot to show what it is being upgraded to. My bard is in a guild that is not part of any alliance.

When this mod went live on PC, there was an issue that a LOT of people were talking about where Mirage could not be upgraded. In the weeks since the issue was found, people have stopped talking about it. I haven't heard that it was corrected.

Sounds like PlayStation went live with the exact same bug.

• Options
    obould#1751 obould Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Talked to support and they said as of now there is still no estimate on a fix.
    Asked about missed rewards as well and was told that is something players will need to contact support about in the possible days to come.
    I am definitely an advocate of a 100k AD per account gift every day that the game is unplayable.
    I know I make at least that a day on my main, it also hurts missing the last day of double refinement and leaps and bounds.
  • Options
    fergison616#4836 fergison616 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Character name is Fergison on ps4 and freeze about 3 to 4 seconds after login.Why do I pay for digital purchases for this game just to have this happen?I was even asleep for 4 hours after update.Please fix soon.
  • Options
    maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    There is no way to even submit a ticket it keeps bringing me to help pages this is so frustrating, I can’t report on any other bugs because my screen freezes upon login please tell valindra to hurry her dead carcass up because when i get back on im going to feed her to my lion for this mishap. And yes compensate me please @bigbrotherph in ps4 this is not fun i was so stoked to play and this happened curse you Valindra!!!
    Post edited by maarte#2715 on
  • Options
    colos#7661 colos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    @nitocris83 take a look at temp enchantments and artifacts
  • Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    omg lmfao woOow 10:15PM EST loged in an 10 seconds into login in WHAM same thing as right after maint was supposed to be ovr
    LMFAO
    WHAM freezze and gotta close game
    LMFAO WOOOOOOW
    so much for earluyrelease huh??
    Post edited by sgtpostal#4408 on
  • Options
    denkoukatanadenkoukatana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    well sense you developers are so dumb, you have a test server for problems like this. oh i forgot your to stupid to have one for consoles. how about your whole team start doing your god damn mother HAMSTER jobs and test your stuff before it comes out. i might as well come work for your team. stop all the adding new code and just make Neverwinter original, so i can go back to mod 1 to 6. game was simple and easy to learn for new people.
  • Options
    slohcin13#7963 slohcin13 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Another oddity compared to what I remember from PC/preview:

Some people are apparently getting temp enchants that are all one stat (possibly accuracy in both cases I have heard of, but the first one was being remembered from earlier today). I doubt most people care about the actual stat, but if it is not intentional I figure it may help with finding the issue.

To the people cluttering this thread with complaints with no useful information, please keep quiet. This is a bug report thread, not a rant thread. If you want to rant, start a different thread for it.
  • Options
    spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User

Another oddity compared to what I remember from PC/preview:

Some people are apparently getting temp enchants that are all one stat (possibly accuracy in both cases I have heard of, but the first one was being remembered from earlier today). I doubt most people care about the actual stat, but if it is not intentional I figure it may help with finding the issue.

To the people cluttering this thread with complaints with no useful information, please keep quiet. This is a bug report thread, not a rant thread. If you want to rant, start a different thread for it.

sure we will report bugs once we can actually play the game thanks ;-)